Captain America, Wolverine, Midnighter vs Deathstroke, Taskmaster, Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Captain America- current

Wolverine- current

Midnighter- current

VS

Deathstroke- current

Taskmaster- current

Deadpool- current

Super Soldiers or Mercernaries?

Mindset
Team 2

Lord Feron
Team 2 for the majority.

Wade Wilson
Isn't current Captain America dead? Zombie Cap is badass shifty

Mindset
Current Cap is Bucky

Marvelknight
Team 2 ftw.

OneDumbG0
Midnighter would solo Team Two. Yes. Yes he would.

Team one 10/10.

Mindset
Nah, Deadpool would take him.

OneDumbG0
^ Deadpool got beat up by Cap.

Midnighter could take out Cap.

Mindset
I don't remember Cap ever beating Deadpool in a fight, nor does A>B>C logic work, especially with someone like Cap.

I also remember Deadpool beating Cap.

Bentley
I don't think Bucky could beat any of those guys for real. Shooting would only help so much.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't remember Cap ever beating Deadpool in a fight, nor does A>B>C logic work, especially with someone like Cap.

I also remember Deadpool beating Cap. Point.

Still, Midnighter could take out Deadpool. Deadpool's wackiness may make it harder. But all things considered equal, Midnighter could take him.

Don't remember Deadpool taking it to Cap. And maybe Cap didn't beat up Deadpool, but I'm pretty sure Cap embarassed him in his Civil War tie-in.

Mindset
Deadpool's fight with Cap, the one I'm talking about, happened in Deadpool's original series.

Juk3n
Bucky is no Steve Rogers, Slade murders him.
Midnighter puts the hurt on Taskmaster after a good little cqc encounter.
Hooverspleen and Deadpool? meh could go either way.

personally id even split. But only for Bucky's sake. If this was O.G Cap it would be team 1 =/win!

OneDumbG0
Deadpool's fight with Cap, the one I'm talking about, happened in Deadpool's original series. <GASP>

That blasted Deadpool! I need to track this fight down...

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Point.

Still, Midnighter could take out Deadpool. Deadpool's wackiness may make it harder. But all things considered equal, Midnighter could take him.

Don't remember Deadpool taking it to Cap. And maybe Cap didn't beat up Deadpool, but I'm pretty sure Cap embarassed him in his Civil War tie-in. Not really. After DP owned several superheroes (including Hecrules) Wade tried to shoot Cap but Cap blocked it with his shield. That was it. What was really embarassing is when DP kicked Cap in the balls...

Bentley
Bucky is a beast, I think he can compete with the Taskmaster. The rest of the guys are a little too above human level to make a good fight.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Not really. After DP owned several superheroes (including Hecrules) Wade tried to shoot Cap but Cap blocked it with his shield. That was it. What was really embarassing is when DP kicked Cap in the balls... LIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1111111

Mindset
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Not really. After DP owned several superheroes (including Hecrules) Wade tried to shoot Cap but Cap blocked it with his shield. That was it. What was really embarassing is when DP kicked Cap in the balls... Yea, that's the time I'm talking about, but I don't feel like looking through my comics to find it.

Battlehammer
I highly doubt Midnighter would beat DP.

Hell DP one of the few people Midnighter would have a hard time figufing out sinces the scenerio DP would do are very unlike the ones anyone elses would do. Not to mention DP healing factor makes it rather difficult for Midnighter to beat him

Wade Wilson
LIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!1111111
Nnnnope! Happy Dance

OneDumbG0
^ Well, if anybody could kick Cap in the nads, it'd be Deadpool. Doesn't matter. Midnighter still stomps. Then he kicks both Cap and Logan in the balls for being sissies.

Team Two 10/10.

Anti-Monitor
^ Well, if anybody could kick Cap in the nads, it'd be Deadpool. Doesn't matter. Midnighter still stomps. Then he kicks both Cap and Logan in the balls for being sissies.

Team Two 10/10.

Huh? Mid is on team 1..so why does T2 win stomp than?

Battlehammer
hahahahahahahha.

Mindset
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Huh? Mid is on team 1..so why does T2 win stomp than? Subconsciously he knows who really wins.

Anti-Monitor
Does a KO count as a win here? If so, than Team 1 if not than prob T2 because of DP.

Silent Guardian
If Steve Rogers were still alive as Captain America team 1 would own.

Battlehammer
Does a KO count as a win here? If so, than Team 1 if not than prob T2 because of DP.
even if it was to the death I doubt anyone on team two could kill wolverine

Silent Hero
Team 1 doesn't even break a sweat

OneDumbG0
I have no idea why Battlehammer laughed so hard since he's supposedly ignoring me and vowed not to read any of my posts ever again. Hmph. Guess it's more of the same hide and go seek with him. <sigh>

And yes, I made a typo. Another 3v3 thread has Midnighter on Team two. My deepest apologies.

Team one 10/10.

Battlehammer
Subconsciously he knows who really wins.
lol, well we all know Midnighter a shitty knock off of DS stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Does a KO count as a win here? If so, than Team 1 if not than prob T2 because of DP. Unless the thread starter specifies it's to the death, the default rule is that a knock out is a win. And yes, Team one wins.

guy222
http://f.imagehost.org/t/0758/X-Infernus_03_pg_05.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0607/X-Infernus_03_pg_06.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0415/X-Infernus_03_pg_07.jpg

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.