Rate heralds!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Saw this as a derailed conversation of another thread so why not?

- Fallen One.
- Silver Surfer
- Gabriel the Air-Walker
- Firelord
- Destroyer
- Terrax the Tamer
- Nova (Frankie Raye)
- Morg the Executioner
- Red Shift
- Johnny Storm, the torch
- Stardust

From most powerful to less powerful, rate the heralds of Galactus!

guy222
Morg w/WOL?

Bentley
No, regular one. I would like to get the general rating of heralds in their normal power set.

Naija boy
Surfer
Stardust
Destroyer
Morg
Red shift
Fallen one
Terrax
Nova air walker

Nihilist
surfer
stardust
morg
red shift
firelord
terrax
nova
j storm
air walker

i left the fallen one of the list cos he doesnt have many feats to guage how powerful he really is.

as for the destroyer i cant remember what it did as a herald.

Bentley
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer
Stardust
Destroyer
Morg
Red shift
Fallen one
Terrax
Nova air walker

No love for Firelord?

tkitna
I just read a Silver Surfer book the other day (had Jack Of Hearts and Nebula in it) and I swore Galactus said to morg that he was his greatest herald. I will check tomorrow to make sure, but if Galactus said so, who am I to go against his word.

guy222
Kril is up there

Priest
Surfer and Stardust is 1 and 2..the rest dosen't matter.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Priest

Morg number three and Kril four.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Bentley
No love for Firelord?
Ah my bad, didnt mean ti leave him out. Id say hed be around re shift level.

Bentley
Originally posted by Priest

It seems to be the consensus. There are some Morg advocates too.

occultdestroyer
1. The Fallen One
2. Silver Surfer
3. Stardust

But Morg w/ WOL would be stronger than The Fallen One

FrothByte
regular morg has been stated to be equal to silver surfer in power... and he's a lot more aggressive.

Juk3n
Originally posted by FrothByte
morg... equal to silver surfer in power...

feats or it never happened!

Tenebrous
- Silver Surfer
- Stardust
- Destroyer
- Fallen One
- Morg the Executioner
- Terrax the Tamer
- Firelord
- Red Shift
- Nova (Frankie Raye)
- Gabriel the Air-Walker
- Johnny Storm, the torch

Tenebrous
Originally posted by FrothByte
regular morg has been stated to be equal to silver surfer in power... and he's a lot more aggressive.

Regular Morg is dead, and the Surfer he was compared to (i.e., silver surfer from 15 years ago) is not the same as current surfer, who received a big upgrade by Galactus' hand in Annihilation.

tkitna
Read Surfer number 78 today agin and Galactus stated that Morg was his most loyal herald and not his best so that makes the list easier now.

1. Surfer
2. Stardust
3. Morg
4. Destroyer
5. Fallen One
6. Firelord
7. Terrax
8. Nova
9. Air Walker
10. Red Shift
11. Johnny

guy222
Fallen One has no feats besides being pawned by Thanos and ultimately destroyed by T & A

I give him this, Galactus for some unknown reason can't take away his black matter powers. Am I right Utrigita and Tenebrous

I don't recall any feats when Big G used the Destroyer

IMO, Firelord gets placed over Terrax

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Fallen One has no feats besides being pawned by Thanos and ultimately destroyed by T & A

I give him this, Galactus for some unknown reason can't take away his black matter powers. Am I right Utrigita and Tenebrous

I don't recall any feats when Big G used the Destroyer

IMO, Firelord gets placed over Terrax

good evening

It is true, fallen one has little feats. However he is considered powerful and dangerous enough for Galactus to have dismissed him from service.

I don't remember the issue about black matter. it's still up in the air why galactus didn't give him the power cosmic..

i rate firelord under terrax, because only terrax was able to hold his own against morg

fangirl101
Originally posted by tkitna
I just read a Silver Surfer book the other day (had Jack Of Hearts and Nebula in it) and I swore Galactus said to morg that he was his greatest herald. I will check tomorrow to make sure, but if Galactus said so, who am I to go against his word.
Morg was the Most powerful herald. But he's wreckless and doesn't show any skill with his PC at all. It's all brute force.

King Kandy
Redshift shouldn't be ranked so low he was a serious threat to surfer when they fought.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
good evening

It is true, fallen one has little feats. However he is considered powerful and dangerous enough for Galactus to have dismissed him from service.

I don't remember the issue about black matter. it's still up in the air why galactus didn't give him the power cosmic..

i rate firelord under terrax, because only terrax was able to hold his own against morg

evening buddy

big kril fan

kril held his own vs thor and hercules

the staff matches mjolnir

tkitna
Originally posted by fangirl101
Morg was the Most powerful herald. But he's wreckless and doesn't show any skill with his PC at all. It's all brute force.

Yeah, I double checked the issue and Galactus didnt hail him as his greatest herald, just his most loyal. If Galactus labeled him as his greatest than I would have too. It would have been silly not to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.