Would Hitler have been able to deal with the economic downturn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuntalini
He was good with money.

bogen
Originally posted by Kuntalini
He was good with money.

Probably in an isolated situation such as the shithole germany was when he began politics.
But not globally.

Rampant ox
The economic downturn and global recession wouldn't have come about had Hitler won the war and retained power. no expression

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rampant ox
The economic downturn and global recession wouldn't have come about had Hitler won the war and retained power. no expression

Plus, the only type of Beer around would be German Beer.

Damn, sometimes it seems like Hitler was on to something.

bogen
And we'd all speak a little german!
that wouldn't be so bad.

Shakyamunison
Sure he could. Killing all the Jews takes a lot of people, and that means jobs.

There are some things that are far worse then an economic downturn.

amity75
I'm sure he'd have banged his fist on his desk and shouted "Nein! Nein! Nein!" quite a lot.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by amity75
I'm sure he'd have banged his fist on his desk and shouted "Nein! Nein! Nein!" quite a lot.

He would have also promised change. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bogen
And we'd all speak a little german!
that wouldn't be so bad.

Nein! Ve vould all speek vith a German accent!

Darth Jello
Sure, great way to ramp up the economy. Create a military and murder industry. Confiscate the property of ethnic and political minorities and rip gold from their teeth. Wonderful and fully sustainable as long as you have people to steal from and minorities to murder.

Why so much attention to a thread started by a troll?

Darth Simpleton
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Why so much attention to a thread started by a troll?

Because it is less boring and neutral than most of the moronic threads on this forum. It is though - no less moronic.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Kuntalini
He was good with money.

Hitler wasn't good with money, Albert Speer was, and yes, he'd be much better than the clowns we have dealing with it now.

Darth Jello
http://www.hippocraticpress.com/images/moose/cover.jpg

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Hitler wasn't good with money, Albert Speer was, and yes, he'd be much better than the clowns we have dealing with it now.

Technically, as far as economy goes, Hitler delivered what he promised to Germany.

Nazi Germany was also first country in the world to ban smoking in public places - so there you go, looks like our government learned something from Hitler.
That and the way to generate propaganda.

They paid a lot of attention to Hitler's way of government, when you think about it.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Technically, as far as economy goes, Hitler delivered what he promised to Germany.

Albert Speer was Hitlers money man. He's responsible for the economy of the third reich.

BackFire
I heard he killed Jews.

lil bitchiness
Speer wasn't responsible for pre-war economics of Thrid Reich. no expression He was an Architect who initially kept the German war machine functioning despite Allied blockade, and MAY have even prolonged the war.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
I heard he killed Jews.
Only on weekends.

siriuswriter
Hitler would have handled all horrible national things (like depression, poverty, etc etc) just the way he handled it before WWII, aka :

1. find an innocent party to blame
2. spread word about "guilty people"
3. up "guilty people taxes," steal from them, destroy any opportunity of escape
4. kill guilty people

collect bounty from dead people's homes.

problem solved.

KidRock

Speer was in my opinion either the smartest, or 2nd smartest man in the 3rd Reich, along with Himmler. Hitler paled in comparison to these 2.

Ace of Knaves
Yes, Hitler would have been able to deal with an economic down turn. He did just that. The person proposing the question has little knowledge or regard for factual history. The connection he's trying to make is between history, Huitler and Obama. To even attempt such a connection is absurd.

bogen
Dispite his veiws, hitler was a smart man.
I read the other day he died with a personal libary of about 16 000 books.

And Bitchiness makes a good point.
maybe say the american system is half british half german?
Strong imperialist values with a well established internal industry.

Somehow they manage to **** up though...

Bicnarok
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Nazi Germany was also first country in the world to ban smoking in public places - so there you go, looks like our government learned something from Hitler.
That and the way to generate propaganda.

They paid a lot of attention to Hitler's way of government, when you think about it.

Before he started invading places his system was very effective and popular, building the motorways created jobs, he stopped the French "raping" Germany in a financial sense.

And yes the US and other western governments have learned by his example in many ways.

Propaganda using the media to spread certain information to influence opinion.

Then in a medical sense the world benefited from the Nazi parties cruel experiments in many ways.

The US using the "were the greatest country that ever existed" and other such statements remind me of the "were the master race" idea.

Not to mention all the Rocket scientists, some who were war criminals, who were taken by the US and Russia.

Jack Daniels
george bush is suppose to be a nazi planted dude though right..lol..I swear I read that somewhere recently...they busted him..lol..

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by bogen
Dispite his veiws, hitler was a smart man.
I read the other day he died with a personal libary of about 16 000 books.

Books on tape dont count, my girlfriend says so

KidRock
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp194/puredrunkeness/motivator3001784.jpg

Grand-Moff-Gav
Has anyone considered how the German Economy was tied directly to military expansion?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Has anyone considered how the German Economy was tied directly to military expansion?

Only communists.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
He would have also promised change. wink
laugh

Ziiiiiiiiiiing!

Albert Speer was Hitlers money man. He's responsible for the economy of the third reich.
He was only in a Ministry position in the later stages of the Third Reich- and that was of Munitions not the economy.

Ultimate Wil
Heck no

Mr. Bumper
Originally posted by Ace of Knaves
Yes, Hitler would have been able to deal with an economic down turn. He did just that. The person proposing the question has little knowledge or regard for factual history. The connection he's trying to make is between history, Huitler and Obama. To even attempt such a connection is absurd.

Lot's of assumptions. To spell Hitler as Huitler lends you little credibility.

Red Nemesis
He misused an apostrophe. Am I the only one bothered by that? (And, of course, the fact that he was banned within 15 minutes.)

Darth Jello
As pessimistic as I am, at this point I suppose I can see a situation where a frustrated Obama steps offstage at a press conference only to be replaced by Rush Limbaugh in the biggest plus size SS uniform ever custom ordered and announces "Whelp, sorry folks but America's in a crisis so you blacks and jews are just gonna have to take one for the team again."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.