captain general yamamoto vs isshin kurosaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
don't know if this thread was done before but whatever. hope its a good fight. yamamoto or ''old man yama'' goes up against isshin (ichigo's dad). i you don't read the bleach manga or have but haven't gotten to vol. 22. this is a little spoiler: isshin used to be a soul reaper (and a powerful one too). i'm not sure how powerful either of them really are but what i do know is that old man yama took on 2 captains (who had their bankais activated) without using his bankai. isshin on the other hand one shots arrancar grand fisher and then urahara shows up and tells isshin that he's sorry for his diminished power.

Both are at their full power and can use all of their abilities. who do you think wins?

ThunderGodEneru
Yamamoto until Isshin does something of relevance. no expression

Quincy
this one^

Thoren
Yamamoto didn't face two captains with their bankai released. Ukitake and Kyuroku only released their shikai form.

Oh and I really wish Isshin would show up in the story already.

Oh and ola man Yama probably whips his ass.

Quincy
Ryugen Ishida owns Isshin's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.