Afro Samurai vs. Rurouni Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Which of these two swordmasters would win?

ThunderGodEneru
Afro.

It isn't even a fight really.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Kenshin
cause he looks like a pussy you could just nic and hed go down faster than Paris Hilton
but hes like all bi-polar and whatnot!
hell go Christian Bale and tear your head off!!
with the blunt side of the reverse blade he carries

OgreMan
I've watch Afro Samurai a million times and despite how awesome he is he's never dealt with someone who has Kenshin's speed are skill. I don't wanna say Kenshin can blitz him but compare Afro's speed to Kenshin and the other people that Kenshin has beaten.

Final Blaxican
Afro's got the speed thing in the bag. Bullets are nothing to him. And unlike Kenshin he's got a near immortal level damage soak (He was stabbed in the head but kept on fighting).

OgreMan
I've seen Kenshin treat bullets and artillery shells like jokes plus he's able to react to people like Enishi and Aoshi who've shown to be much faster than Afro so if anyone has Kenshin is faster.

Also Afro didn't get stabbed in the head he got his scalp slashed.

ThunderGodEneru
Kenshin can block single bullets, if he sees it coming, and can only do so a decent distance away.

Afro blocks and dodges bullets from the likes of Justice, a master gunman, and in the first ten minutes of the show he cuts a bullet in half and it kills people behind him.

He has far greater damage soak.

Afro is also far stronger than Kenshin, with a light tap sending a very large man through a wall.

Trackz
in the show I remember kenshin and a group of warriors almost all getting killed by a man with a gatling gun, not only does kenshin go up against inferior weaponry, kenshin has lower showings against such low-caliber guns. WHile afro on the other hand is constantly going up against modern technology and does exceptionally well.

nakama
i'll go for Kenshin..smile i love his character!

First_Tsurugi06
Afro's practically in another league. Alot of the high-end feats I can recall Kenshin doing are things that Afro does casually. Afro simply doesn't have a name for all his skills, but that's simply not convoluting the story.

Speedwise, I don't remember Kenshin ever slashing anyone at the speed Afro slashed Justice to pieces. Though I think some might argue that as hyperbole.

NemeBro
Hyperbole?

Justice was a puddle of BLOOD.

First_Tsurugi06
True, yes...perhaps the hyperbole comes from Justice apparently coming back from that. Didn't someone say that Justice fell into toxic waste or something?

NemeBro
Justice is indeed alive.

He has a leet healing factor.

Trackz
Originally posted by OgreMan
I've seen Kenshin treat bullets and artillery shells like jokes plus he's able to react to people like Enishi and Aoshi who've shown to be much faster than Afro so if anyone has Kenshin is faster.

Also Afro didn't get stabbed in the head he got his scalp slashed. an entire team of warriors were taken out by a guy with a gattling gun, and the guns kenshin goes up against aren't NEARLY as advanced as the one afro dodges with ease

Afraos enemies are way more powerful than anyone kenshin has dealt with

he had t ofight a robotically advanced version of his father with bot hsuper strength and speed.

First_Tsurugi06
Hell, there are crossbows in Afro Samurai that seem more advanced than most guns in Kenshin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.