World Breaker Hulk runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
1. 5 Elder Predators
2. Solomon Grundy/Kalibak
3. Kratos(End of GOW II)
4. 8th Day Juggernaut
5. Konvikt/Doomsday(DOS)
6. Superman/Wonder Woman
7. Classic Thor/Sentry/Black Bolt
8. Black Adam/Martian Manhunter/Flash
9. Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/John Stewart

How far does he get? WWH is madder than the Hulk was in the Onslaught Saga.

Kasper Gutman
Doesn't get past 4. WWH had to flee from Juggs.

Knowsbleed33
I'd say 2 depending on the Grundy.

Batman-Prime
Stops at 2

tsscls
Stops at 5.

iceman24567
2 or 4

Enyalus
Gets F'd in the A at #4.

golem370
Stalemate at 4

beast1234
World Breaker Hulk is more powerful then wwh he should beat all of them

iceman24567
World Breaker Hulk has no feats to say he would beat them all. This gauntlet is actually too tough.

Naija boy
Though i dont agree with the arrangement of the guantlet, ill go out on a limb and say he makes it to 6.

beast1234
Originally posted by iceman24567
World Breaker Hulk has no feats to say he would beat them all. This gauntlet is actually too tough.

he dose not need no feat because his rage is greater then wwh which make extremely powerful and dangerous

iceman24567
Originally posted by beast1234
he dose not need no feat because his rage is greater then wwh which make extremely powerful and dangerous What? So evberybody here is "extremely powerful and dangerous" but most of them can move really fast or fly or both WWH can't do good in this Gauntlet.

Knowsbleed33
If he somehow gets passed 2, he'll get dropped at 4.

Southern_Rebel
Isn't there the possibility that Hulk could BFR Juggs?

Knowsbleed33
Isn't there the possibility that Juggernaut could BFR Hulk?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

True, but it is possible for Hulk to advance if he BFR's Juggernaut.

beast1234
World Breaker Hulk will somke this

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Not really, since Hulk could comeback with one or two jumps

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not really, since Hulk could comeback with one or two jumps Then he would break the world laughing

Spire

So he is going to come back from being bfr in one or two jumps?

geshien
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
WWH is madder than the Hulk was in the Onslaught Saga.

I don't know if he could become more enraged than that.

Seemed like he went into utter madness.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by geshien
I don't know if he could become more enraged than that.

Seemed like he went into utter madness.

I'd be that mad too if I had to take part in The Onslaught Saga.

I mean, that whole event was fail.

beast1234
wwh has more anger then the hulk in the The Onslaught Saga is logic

TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kratos controlling time and fate at the end of GOW 2? What the f**k?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kratos controlling time and fate at the end of GOW 2? What the f**k?

Yeah, controlling time won't help him unless there is a fate statue around.

geshien
wwh has more anger then the hulk in the The Onslaught Saga is logic

They have the same amount of anger in them and you can't prove that WWH was angrier than he was when he destroyed Onslaughts armor.

I am merely suggesting that the Hulk that destroyed Onslaughts armor appeared to be as mad as one could be without going well, mad. And perhaps, for that one punch, he was.

There is no way of knowing how WWH compares in strength to the moment Hulk obliterated apart the armor but, WWH had an upgrade and displayed himself to be in greater control of his power. Any intense emotion can fuel Hulk into becoming more powerful. And he was very passionate about what he was doing. Vengeance was his motivator but, he had a clearer mind than he did in the Onslaught incident.

Hulks power can increase to an infinite degree but, it's because of his dna, not because he can grow angrier ad infinitum. That's impossible. You can't become any angrier after you've gone into a blind rage.

e.g. Savage Hulk defied logic and physics by separating the force that pulled between the two spheres that made a matter/anit-matter bomb and he did so without being in a rage.

So saying WWH is more powerful than when Hulk destroyed Onslaughts armor is debatable and pointless because there is no way of knowing (though I do believe that WWH is more powerful). However, I find it subject to say WWH is more powerful because he was angrier than he was when he destroyed the armor.

WWH had upgrades for starters and was in control of his actions where as the Hulk that destroyed the armor of Onslaught was shut off from the logical side (Banner) and was going ape sh!t. For him to do what he did to Onslaught was a big feat because it was a great show of potential. WWH doing what he does, while impressive, can be chalked up to the upgrades he received, the fact that the character himself matured considerably; thus maintaining a greater level of control over his power and to some of the notoriously bad writing that will forever follow the character.

WWH is arguably more powerful because he appears to be more "in tune" with powers and has been upgraded. Not because he is necessarily angrier.

beast1234
Originally posted by geshien
They have the same amount of anger in them and you can't prove that WWH was angrier than he was when he destroyed Onslaughts armor.

I am merely suggesting that the Hulk that destroyed Onslaughts armor appeared to be as mad as one could be without going well, mad. And perhaps, for that one punch, he was.

There is no way of knowing how WWH compares in strength to the moment Hulk obliterated apart the armor but, WWH had an upgrade and displayed himself to be in greater control of his power. Any intense emotion can fuel Hulk into becoming more powerful. And he was very passionate about what he was doing. Vengeance was his motivator but, he had a clearer mind than he did in the Onslaught incident.

Hulks power can increase to an infinite degree but, it's because of his dna, not because he can grow angrier ad infinitum. That's impossible. You can't become any angrier after you've gone into a blind rage.

e.g. Savage Hulk defied logic and physics by separating the force that pulled between the two spheres that made a matter/anit-matter bomb and he did so without being in a rage.

So saying WWH is more powerful than when Hulk destroyed Onslaughts armor is debatable and pointless because there is no way of knowing (though I do believe that WWH is more powerful). However, I find it subject to say WWH is more powerful because he was angrier than he was when he destroyed the armor.

WWH had upgrades for starters and was in control of his actions where as the Hulk that destroyed the armor of Onslaught was shut off from the logical side (Banner) and was going ape sh!t. For him to do what he did to Onslaught was a big feat because it was a great show of potential. WWH doing what he does, while impressive, can be chalked up to the upgrades he received, the fact that the character himself matured considerably; thus maintaining a greater level of control over his power and to some of the notoriously bad writing that will forever follow the character.

WWH is arguably more powerful because he appears to be more "in tune" with powers and has been upgraded. Not because he is necessarily angrier.

i was not trying to say that WWH was more powerful then the savage hulk that bested Onslaught i was saying that WWH has more anger and rage because of what happen to his wife.

fangirl101
The right Grundy and Right Kalibak would PWN HUlk.

Knowsbleed33

Juggernaut could do the same or he could have Cyttorak teleport him back.

geshien
i was not trying to say that WWH was more powerful then the savage hulk that bested Onslaught i was saying that WWH has more anger and rage because of what happen to his wife.

And his unborn child but, take into account that when Hulk destroyed the armor it was blind rage, like angry retard temper tantrum. WWH was probably more upset but, he kept his rage in check (to a degree) to achieve his goals.

FearOfBlood

shokosugi
stops at 5th

The Pict
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Clears it pretty easy. No one, aside an abstract, could stop him. So decided his creator:

He was stopped by a laser from a satellite no expression

He stops at 4, if not earlier. He's not getting passed 8th Day Juggernaut.

Edit: And Pak didn't create Hulk.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Pict
He was stopped by a laser from a satellite no expression

He stops at 4, if not earlier. He's not getting passed 8th Day Juggernaut. thumb up The rest are overkill.

Batman-Prime

horrorwolf
if Worldbreaker Hulk doesnt stalemate 8th day Juggernaut, he clears this.

8th day would pump him into obsene levels of unstoppable durability, regeneration, and destructive capabilities....unless there is some sort of break inbetween fights suficient enough to allow a major drop in rage and stress levels.

Knowsbleed33
He won't stalemate 8th Day Juggernaut.

iceman24567
Juggs demolishes him and if it's peak Grundy he solos.

V.S
Doesn't make it past 2, everything beyond that is major rape.

TricksterPriest
Not necessarily. He can get past 2 if it's a weak version of Grundy&Kalibak. Especially considering both of them are idiots. It's not likely, but it is possible.

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You know, I created an char, Mid Herald, though infinite strength and 10 x speed of light, and true invulnerability. I wrote him to be able to oneshot WWH and nothing except the Supreme power can survive his punch.

You know, he is >>> WWH

His name is, bobo the munchkin with the left eye broken in an soup nobody wants to hear 'cause one can tell what he wants without feats to fart his name in total silence.

Oh BTW stops at 2, Grundy at his peak would solo this Grundy-clone named Hulk no expression . Hulk, a Grundy clone?

V.S
Well depending on the version of group 2, he will still be slain by anyone above that.

TricksterPriest
Grundy did come first, so yeah, Hulk could be considered a clone. stick out tongue

Mindset
To be a clone they would have to be alike.

V.S
They are lol.

Mindset
How?

V.S
Bulky and mindless orge's with unreal strength and pure rage........

Mindset
Except neither one are like that anymore.

V.S
So we are just going to ignore there first 40+ years then?

Mindset
Hulk hasn't been mindless and many of his personalities.

Zack Fair
Yes. uhuh

V.S
?

Mindset
Hulk and Grundy have more things not in common than things they do.

Do you read Hulk comics?

V.S
.......wow I think ur the first person ever who would actually stick with that opinion.

Mindset
Well I guess I'm the first person who has the right opinion.

V.S
Not really, I mean do you also believe Goku and supes or slade and wilson have no similarities?

Mindset
I wasn't aware having similarities makes you clones, obviously if you read my post and understood it you know I think they have similarities, but they have more not the same than they do alike.

V.S
There are literal clones though, coke and pespi have different chemicals but u can't say pespi isn't a clone. Truth be told, the visual similarties and even there temperment are to close to be anything but"clones"....honestly guy u ask anyone on the street and they will tell u there probably the same person.

Mindset
Anyone on the street probably doesn't read comics and doesn't even know who Grundy is.

Pepsi and coke have more things in common than Grundy and Hulk, I don't see how that proves your point.

V.S
Well let's just agree to diasgree, I's a mutable point anyways. Anyhow depending on the version of group 2....he will either pass or get raped.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk hasn't been mindless and many of his personalities.

That's true, the clone evolved...

BUT

They similar enough, like Captain Marvel and Superman, Darkside and Thanos. Hulk was even grey back then no expression though not long. Captain Marvel evolved too but his career began as an clone.

Though to be fair, the Frankenstein look wasn't DCs either smile

TricksterPriest
*cough* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein_(DC_Comics)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/Ssov4.jpg

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.