Krypto vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spire
Battle until one gives up.

Fight takes place at SeaWorld.

Wei Phoenix
Krypto pisses his cape in fear.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Krypto pisses his cape in fear.

Krypto afraid? I don't think so.

Krypto 7/10

occultdestroyer
Krypto speedblitzes

Wei Phoenix
And what is stopping Hulk from grabbing him by the cape and tossing him miles away?

Battlehammer
the fact is many many many many times faster then the Hulk........

Battlehammer
also what good tossing some one miles away when they can fly faster then superman.......

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And what is stopping Hulk from grabbing him by the cape and tossing him miles away?
That's assuming IF Hulk can grab Krypto whilst speedblitzing

cloud102
Actually, I think Hulk can grab Krypto. Hulk has tagged speedsters in the past, but throwing him isn't really going to do anything.

cloud102
BTW, which Hulk is this?

Battlehammer
Not speed stirrs of that speed or strength. He normally jsut gets hit a bunch of times untill he catches them. every time krypto hit him he be feeling it

occultdestroyer
Throwing Krypto is like throwing a boomerang.
He will keep coming back and bite Hulk's neck right off the bone.

cloud102
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not speed stirrs of that speed or strength. He normally jsut gets hit a bunch of times untill he catches them. every time krypto hit him he be feeling it

Hulk has tagged speedsters that move close to the speed of light and people who were invisible/intangible. So, he could if this were his own book.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cloud102
Hulk has tagged speedsters that move close to the speed of light and people who were invisible/intangible. So, he could if this were his own book.
really who? I like some names becuases Frankly I dont think he has.

invisable or intangible isent the same thing as hit a speed stirr who likly faster then superman. It not even closes to the same.

cloud102
I'm not saying it's the same, I'm just throwing out insane and unbelievable feats Hulk has done in the past.

Spire
I wonder what Krypto's bite force is...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by cloud102
I'm not saying it's the same, I'm just throwing out insane and unbelievable feats Hulk has done in the past.
Hulks never tagged a speed stirr closes to this speed is my point. He hit people like quick silver who way way way way slower.

cloud102
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Hulks never tagged a speed stirr closes to this speed is my point. He hit people like quick silver who way way way way slower.

Well, yes, like Krypto fights beyond the speed of light? No, Krypto doesn't fight like that. Atlas was able to tag him and so will the Hulk.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Spire
I wonder what Krypto's bite force is...
well he almost killed mongul with it. his bites headbuts and even craw strikes have superhuman force behind them.

He should be capable of ripping hulk apart

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8373/krypto5hc.gif

Eel O'Brien
Depends on which Hulk. Atlas was stronger than many versions of the Hulk and we see how Krypto did against him.

Naija boy
Hulk

jalek moye
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Depends on which Hulk. Atlas was stronger than many versions of the Hulk and we see how Krypto did against him.
unless specified its savage hulk since thats his norm

cloud102
Krypto beats the Hulk for the majority of his showings, but loses to WW Hulk, IMO.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien

He did good considering that Atlas powers were magicbased and the rays were supposed to weaken kryto. His animal mind gives him some protection against magic i guess..

Anti-Monitor
Hulk

Bentley
If anything Hulk would have more chance against Krypto who fights like an idiot than against Supes. I think this is a bit like Bizarro vs Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.