DE Sidious vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out.

Dooku and Vader
Kreia and Revan
Bane and Kun
DE Luke and Caedus
Yoda and Mace

Rest for DE Sidious between each fight.

Darth Sexy
Would either die at Bane and Kun, or definitely at Luke and Caedus.

Darth Truculent
All would die except Luke, Caedus, Yoda and Mace. Take away Bane's orbalisks - he's dead. Dooku - not as strong in the Force. Kreia aka Traya destroyed. Revan - he may live for a few minutes because of his knowledge of ancient Sith, but dead none the less. Vader - with or without limbs? Kun take away the amulets and he's just as vulnerable as the rest.

Darth Sexy
except that he didn't specify Kun without the amulet or Bane without the orbalisks.

Publius II
^ What he said. Stop being an idiot.

Gideon
Originally posted by Kotor3
Dooku and Vader

Demolishes.

Demolishes.

Depends on armament. Can anyone give me a crash course on Kun?

If they force it into a lightsaber duel and get all over Sidious before he atomizes Luke, they can win.

If they force it into a lightsaber duel and get all over Sidious before he atomizes Luke Mace, they can win.

Publius II
Originally posted by Gideon
Depends on armament. Can anyone give me a crash course on Kun?What do you want to know?

Gideon
Originally posted by Publius II
What do you want to know?

Skill and power. Where does he honestly rank relative to Sidious or Luke or Caedus. People I know.

SIDIOUS 66
Skill and power. Where does he honestly rank relative to Sidious or Luke or Caedus. People I know.

I think you just responded to Nebaris.

Wait... nevermind.

Publius II
Skill and power. Where does he honestly rank relative to Sidious or Luke or Caedus. People I know. As far as I'm concerned, I'd lump him in with the other unknowns. He's certainly extraordinarily powerful and has several rather insane feats to his name, but there isn't any feasible way to compare him to individuals of another era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.