Darth Zannah vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kodiak
The battle takes place in the Geonosian Arena. Tell who wins each battle and why.
1. Lightsaber Battle

2. Force Battle

3. All-out

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Kodiak
The battle takes place in the Geonosian Arena. Tell who wins each battle and why.
1. Lightsaber Battle

2. Force Battle

3. All-out

Sabers: Obi Wan

Force: I would say Zannah

All out: Hmmm.... Depends really. Obi Wan has his ways.

Kodiak
Yeah, i'd say Zannah would win the force battle, but i'm not sure if she'd win all-out.

mattatom
I'm not sure what form Obi-Wan uses but doesn't Bane say

"You will sacrifice reach and leverage but you will be able to create an inpenetrable shield of defense" and "Your opponents must expend precious energy with each blow, while you remain fresh and strong"

Source-ROT-P174

She also manages to fend off an Echani Weapon Master's apprentice who is said to be a Jedi Knight just as Zannah is still an apprentice.

I believe Zannah would win this fight unless Obi-Wan can pull something out of the bag.

Final Blaxican
Obi-Wan is actually the master of that form that Bane's talking about, which is Soresu. He is, essentially, the greatest Soresu practitioner in recorded history.

Darth Truculent
Blaxican is right about Obi-Wan being the best practitioner of Soresu so it'd be difficult to call on lightsaber. Zannah's mastery of Sith Sorcerey would play a factor in a Force battle, but Obi-Wan has experience fighting Sith Lords. All Out I would have to give it Obi-Wan - so I'm refraining of the poll.

chilled monkey
Given the nature of Soresu I see the fight going like this:

Kenobi and Zannah stand several metres away from each other. Each one waits for the other to attack.

And waits.

And waits.

Kenobi: Well come on and attack me!
Zannah: No, you attack first!
Kenobi: No, you attack first!

After a few minutes of this Zannah says "oh ***** this!" and uses Sith sorcery to make Kenobi insane.

Eminence
That post seems familiar.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Eminence
That post seems familiar.

I probably posted it before and forgot about it. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.