Punisher vs Krypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Punisher gets 3 years prep to beat a bloodlusted Krypto.

After the 3 years he can bring his prep to a battlefield arena ( neutral envinronment), Punisher gets no outside help.

Ok I hope these stipulations are clear.

Eternal Idol
http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/DonQuixtote/FacePalm.gif

Spire
Oh my godz the pictures are changes!

Eternal Idol
Yeah, but the outcome for the match hasn't; hence, the facepalm compilation.

jalek moye
he still loses everytime

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by jalek moye
he still loses everytime

Again Superman has been koed by nukes before. Eventhough Superman has been upgraded Krypto hasnt.

Even if Kyrpto speedblitzes him and attacks him Frank can get battlesuite to last at least a couple of second hes doent even have to switch it on himself he can put it on auto.

Phasing tech can stop him from getting incinerated.

cloud102
Krypto 10/10.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Again Superman has been koed by nukes before. Eventhough Superman has been upgraded Krypto hasnt.

Even if Kyrpto speedblitzes him and attacks him Frank can get battlesuite to last at least a couple of second hes doent even have to switch it on himself he can put it on auto.

Dude... No.

They're half a kilometer apart. Frank dies before he has a chance to react.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

superman hasn't really been upgraded in the traditional sense. hes just getting older, and getting more powerful since he's still on earth. Krypto would do the same just at a much slower rate, Nukes don't ko those on their level just becuase it happened one time doesn't make it feasible when he is consistently shown taking more damage then that.

Juntai
Krypto.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Dude... No.

A Snail (Frank) standing on the rail facing an express train (Krypto)

Silent Guardian
wasn't this thread already closed?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
yup he made a new one

occultdestroyer
Just let it die

Phantom Zone
Dude... No.

Can't argue with that .

He doesnt need to react the device is on auto and can go off in a split second.

Obvoulsy you are certain that there are no battle armours that can survive an on assault from a bloodlusted Krypto for a duration of a split second. Im pretty sure Hulkbust armour could.

Nukes don't ko those on their level just becuase it happened one time

I given more than one example as I stated Thor needed to be saved from a Nuke as well and does have comparable durability to Superman. The non-canon source was also backed up by a canon-source.

Characters feats vary Superman had an upgrade during The Sinestro Corps war but prior to that had one feat were he struggled to throw a missle. Krypto got no upgrade during Sinetsro corps war as far as I know.

doesn't make it feasible when he is consistently shown taking more damage then that.

and there are probably examples of him taking less as well. Some feats are high some are low but just because hes a certain level 1 issue doesnt mean he will be in another one.

Namor has taken shots from Hulk doesnt mean he cant get floored by Captain America.

Getting Koed by a nuke isnt PIS its a low showing...which means it can happen but its unlikely. Is that ok?

Originally posted by Silent Guardian

Yeah because of lack of stipulations. Hell im just arguing that Frank can get 1 win via nuke due to the fact hes been koed before

Everybody like OH NOES HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT PUN GETS 1 WIN!!!! YOU RABID FANBOY!!!!

erm

Philosophía
http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/DonQuixtote/FacePalm.gif

Co-sign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.