The Maestro vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Maestro- Future Imperfect

VS

Black Adam- Current

Spire
BA

The Nuul
BA.

Bouboumaster
Maestro

iceman24567
Black Adam.

guy222
Maestro

tkitna
Maestro

Timslar
So, what, we don't debate on these forums anymore? Just the name of the guy we think will win with nothing to support it?

I'm going to give it to Maestro 5.5/10. Strength-wise Maestro is amazing, enough to break Black Adam. And I don't think he'd have trouble getting ahold of Black Adam.

Here's how I see the fight going; Black Adam covers the distance between them quickly and gets in the first punch. Due to Black Adam's superstrength, Maestro is staggered. This continues for a bit until Maestro's rage increases his strength even more.

When the time is right, Maestro manages to grab ahold of Black Adam. Rage-empowered healing factor makes recovering from the blows much easier, and with Black Adam in hold... he literally tears him apart.

I still give Black Adam a 4.5/10 because his powers have more diversity. The only reason why I don't give him the majority is I don't see him using that diversity to win. And I feel like he doesn't have enough time to realize that and switch it up.

Spire
Originally posted by Timslar
So, what, we don't debate on these forums anymore? Just the name of the guy we think will win with nothing to support it?

I'm going to give it to Maestro 5.5/10. Strength-wise Maestro is amazing, enough to break Black Adam. And I don't think he'd have trouble getting ahold of Black Adam.

Here's how I see the fight going; Black Adam covers the distance between them quickly and gets in the first punch. Due to Black Adam's superstrength, Maestro is staggered. This continues for a bit until Maestro's rage increases his strength even more.

When the time is right, Maestro manages to grab ahold of Black Adam. Rage-empowered healing factor makes recovering from the blows much easier, and with Black Adam in hold... he literally tears him apart.

I still give Black Adam a 4.5/10 because his powers have more diversity. The only reason why I don't give him the majority is I don't see him using that diversity to win. And I feel like he doesn't have enough time to realize that and switch it up.

BA beats the crap out of stuff. That's what he does, no holding back either. So after the first hit you give him in the scenario above, he continues, and continues. I see a KO coming.

Nihilist
Adam 6/10,give the edge due to his speed

cloud102
Maestro. Guy was near unstoppable. You're going to need WW 3 BA for the win, IMO.

tkitna
WW3 Adam was overrated. He would lose to Maestro too.

cloud102
Yeah, he just beat a crap load of DCers, including MM. He'd beat the shit out of Maestro.

Juk3n
Originally posted by cloud102
Yeah, he just beat a crap load of DCers, including MM. He'd beat the shit out of Maestro.

The DC'ers fought like retards and it was plain to see. Good writing says he wouldn't have pissed through them all the way he did and everyone knows it.

BA wins here though, Mstro too slow

starlock
Maestro for the win

Allankles
Originally posted by Timslar

thumb up

People should at least give a reason why their pick wins. Debating. I know it's a bit of work, which is why I (for example) don't post everyday, but when you do you should be able to give a few points.

occultdestroyer
^
I agree.
Sometimes, I just blurt out the name of the victor like what the rest of the posters do.
But I tell the reason if people ask me why I choose this or that to win.

In this case, BA takes the majority due to speedblitz.

Enyalus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Future Imperfect

That verb tense sucks. And that's all I have to say about this thread.

Bentley
Honestly, I don't come to debate to these threads because people will pretty much try to justify how speed won't be enough to beat one character when it would.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Honestly, I don't come to debate to these threads because people will pretty much try to justify how speed won't be enough to beat one character when it would.

Teth doesn't really blitz though. And Maestro has H2H superspeed, too.

maxivitopowe
Bump

leonidas
maestro beat everyone in his world. i see no reason at all to think adam would beat him here. his speed certainly hasn't been a huge benefit to him in the dcnu, but even classic adam was never a blitzer but rather arrogant and sure he could beat someone h2h. that would get him beat my maestro everytime.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
maestro beat everyone in his world. i see no reason at all to think adam would beat him here. his speed certainly hasn't been a huge benefit to him in the dcnu, but even classic adam was never a blitzer but rather arrogant and sure he could beat someone h2h. that would get him beat my maestro everytime.

Correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.