Quit having people in Horror Showdowns!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I get all excited whenever I hear news about a crossover horror movie. When it comes out, I watch it and when I watch, I get disappointed because some stupid people keep interrupting good fights.

Take Freddy vs. Jason for example. Those two fight an awesome match and suddenly some teens interrupt their fights and the movie will sometimes have scenes of the teens yapping about how to beat the two. Enough already! I pay money to see two killer icons killing eachother, not have some scenes with teens on dope. Versus movies would be better if they got rid of that crap. Wouldn't you agree?

steverules_2
Unfortunately they are needed

Kazenji
Would'nt be much of a movie without any Human characters

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
Would'nt be much of a movie without any Human characters

Probably to have some good killing scenes for each of the killers but having a movie center around them is dumb.

jinXed by JaNx
You always need the human element in horror movies. What is a good gore slasher without people getting fuked up?

I actually thought Freddy and Jason had a hell of an uninterrupted grudge match

Nemesis X
Well Freddy and Jason's fight was kinda interrupted by Lori. She tried to blow them up by spraying gasoline on the dock. True you do need the human element in horror flicks but when it comes to a showdown between two deadly badasses, it shouldn't be interfered.

I also believe that in Alien vs. Predator Requiem, a few fights may have been interrupted. Like in that hospital where the Predator was fighting the aliens then suddenly he accidentally kills some blonde haired chick resulting to a pissed off kid with a MK-47 shooting the Predator.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i dont know man. The Freddy Vs Jason thing had a good pay off, i thought. They had a good 10 minute battle that ended with them beating the shit out of each other on the burning dock. Even after the Dock was set on fire they continued to battle...,didn't they?

Aliens Vs Predator had bigger problems than lack of Aliens fighting predators. That sequel was the worst piece of trash. Seeing more Aliens fighting more predators wouldn't have done anything to help that shit fest. Although, it may have helped if we were actually able to see what was happening...,wait, no, no it wouldn't have.

Nemesis X
I just don't want teens and other people screwing the fights up. Am I the only person in this forum who has an issue with that?

Kazenji
Yes.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I just don't want teens and other people screwing the fights up. Am I the only person in this forum who has an issue with that?

Unless, of course, the teens are properly incorporated into the story for a proper and mature fit rather than some cheap marketing ploy. I don't mind how many teens or other people are in the movie's.

I totally agree though, Teens made AvP2 suck more ass than it should have but it still totally sucks ass. You were given a good showdown in the first AvP eh? The predator against the Alien Queen. That was totally uninterrupted. I know what you're saying though. you want a celebrity deathmatch type thing where we have a movie that focuses around a tournament of badass movie characters facing off against equally badass movie characters. Yeah, that would be badass but it's never going to happen sad

Just for shiits and giggles though, my money would be on van damme

Wolfie
FvJ would've been 20 minutes long without the teens in it. They add the slasher goodness that we know and love from the ANOES and F13 movies. Then it's time to see some good fights between Freddy and Jason.

Nemesis X, you started this thread as if these crossover movies are very plentiful. Sure, I'd like to see Chucky vs. Leprechaun or Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash, but there's not much to complain about because there aren't that many of these movies out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.