Mokoto Kusanagi vs Akuma/Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
The cyborg femme fatale and team leader of Public Security section 9: Mokoto Kusanagi:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/FoxFireJ2/044009.jpg

VS

The Supereme Master of the Fist, the Ultimate Warrior: Gouki

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/akumaportrait.jpg

Rules: #1: The battle takes place atop the tower of Section 9 HQ.

#2: Gouki has access to all of his abilities and feats as portrayed in the Animes, Mangas and the Games. But not those of Shin Gouki.

#3: Makoto is armed, only with a Combat Knife.

ThunderGodEneru
no expression

Darkstorm Zero
What? it's a pretty decent matchup judging from what I've seen of S.A.C and 2nd Gig.

And I know plenty reguarding Akuma, you know that. smile

Darkstorm Zero
It would seem that I'm getting responses from some of my other forums reguardin this match... Interesting

ThunderGodEneru
Kusanagi, can stop a helicopter with extreme difficulty by grabbing onto a thick rope and using a building's balcony as leverage.

Gouki, with a punch, destroyed an island. He can effortlessly dodge bullets(being faster than Ryu, who can do the same), and take the pressure of 1,000 meters under the ocean.

How is it decent? Can you tell me what Kusanagi has done that makes you think it is? Seriously?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Kusanagi, can stop a helicopter with extreme difficulty by grabbing onto a thick rope and using a building's balcony as leverage.

Gouki, with a punch, destroyed an island. He can effortlessly dodge bullets(being faster than Ryu, who can do the same), and take the pressure of 1,000 meters under the ocean.

How is it decent? Can you tell me what Kusanagi has done that makes you think it is? Seriously?

Because your thinking of the match entirely in terms of H2H I beleive. Kusanagi's no slouch in the H2H department, but she'd know very quickly that there's no way in hell she could win a fistfight with Gouki.

With that in mind, she'd get more tactical, and start utilising her other options like Stealth, as well as knowing the layout of the tower far better than Gouki does. Essentially turning this match into a game of cat and mouse.

She can easily out-think Gouki though, a fighting genius though he is, he's not so much into the brains department for almost anything else.

And she's also very quick. Dunno about bullet-dodging quick, but very fast none-the-less.

Anyways, heres one of the Mirror threads I did over at spacebattles.com The Debate

ThunderGodEneru
Stealth? Are they starting out far away from eachother? Because that is the only way it would work.

As for the tower, I say Gouki punches said tower, crushing the Major inside it. no expression

She has never shown to be as fast as Ryu, let alone Gouki.

BradBalboa
Ghost in the shell character huh...yehh shes pretty much a goner !!!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
no expression quoted for truth.

Nemesis X
Wait a minute, the major is going up against someone who can destroy an island with one punch? This is friggin spite.

Eman5805
Her only chance is to go camo and try to pop some .223s into his head. I'd hate to see her pretty face get smashed in.

And since I've been off the Street Fighter wagon for a long time, when was this island busting thing?

ThunderGodEneru
Streetfighter Alpha 3 I think.

I could be wrong though.

Darkstorm Zero
SFA 2 actually.

And no this wasn't intended to be spite despite the odds.

psycho gundam
lol you serious?

Darkstorm Zero
I was counting on the Major's tactical skills and intelligence to balance it out, along with advantage of terrain.

ThunderGodEneru
Said terrain would crumble from a punch from Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't believe he'd resort to that. He'd consider that a cowardly action.

No... judging from his character, he'd have to get very frustrated in order to take an action like that.

Alan Kyder
Mokoto is hot and Akuma is badass, nuff said.

Final Blaxican
Mokoto realizes that she's no match for Gouki in H2H so she runs away and finds a daycare clinic, which she uses as a sniper nest. She is killed when Gouki finds this spot and kicks a Submarine at it, crusher her and all of the children within. When in court, Gouki pleads innocent and justifies the slaughter by claiming that if the children had stronger hatred and will to succeed, it wouldn't have happened. Gouki then threatens to use the SGS on any juror who finds him guilty. The jury unanimously finds Gouki innocent. He later writes a book called "If I had done it", and uses the money from the best seller to buy Interpol and employs Chun-Li as his personal sex slave.

This, is what would come about if this topic was real. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself, DS?

emmaandroguefan
Gouki, but the fight isn't fair, Peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.