Can Superman hurt the Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Juggs is just standing there and not fighting back. Superman gets all the time he wants, weeks months years... Can he hurt or knock out the Juggernaut? This is the strongest version of Superman (dunno which would that be doesn't mater). So?

Kris Blaze
Yes he can!

Allankles
Originally posted by SamZED
Juggs is just standing there and not fighting back. Superman gets all the time he wants, weeks months years... Can he hurt or knock out the Juggernaut? This is the strongest version of Superman (dunno which would that be doesn't mater). So?

The greatest strength to Juggs invulnerability is probably also its biggest weakness. Any power above the strength of Cytorrak's enchantment would render his invulnerability useless. Guys with natural durability are hurt more often but that invulnerability is constant regardless of the threat.

Philosophía
no expression

Wei Phoenix
IMO he can't hurt him, but he can beat him.

Zack Fair
Supes can put him down in one punch dur

Naija boy
Nope he cant hurt him

carver9
Juggernaut can lay down and let superman pound on him all day and still have a smile on his face.

vlaaad12345
Strongest version would be golden prime who is stronger then the one who can hold half a galaxy telekinetically....yeah he would most certainly be able to harm juggernaut.

kgkg
Superman puts him down

Eel O'Brien
Surely Pre-Crisis Superman could at least hurt the Juggernaut...

big juggy man
Surely everybody who said Superman could hurt the Juggernaut are wrong period. Juggs bio states he cant be hurt physically even if the person is more powerful than him. Superman could punch Juggernaut for 1,000 years and he could never hurt the Juggernaut period.

Priest
Superman hurts the Juggernaut's feelings.

Philosophía
Lulz.

Even herochat would probably give Supes better odds than this.

The DC bias sure is killing this board. smile

kgkg
Herochat has Hulk > Superman I would think not

Thorion
Originally posted by big juggy man
Surely everybody who said Superman could hurt the Juggernaut are wrong period. Juggs bio states he cant be hurt physically even if the person is more powerful than him. Superman could punch Juggernaut for 1,000 years and he could never hurt the Juggernaut period.

A bio said it?!

Well then, it must be right!

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
Herochat has Hulk > Superman I would think not

God, I hate that site....

Anyhoo, if Superman has all the time he wants, yes he can.

Soak in the sun until he develops ridiculous Superman Prime level powers.

Or just use T-Vo.

Or just yell really loud a la Final Crisis.

The thread stipulates if he can hurt Juggs. In any way. Not actually beat him.

zeel
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Supes can put him down in one punch dur

Your giving superman every possible advantage and comparing him to a basic juggernaut.

Well of coarse supes can hurt him any version od supes can hurt juggs.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by zeel
Your giving superman every possible advantage and comparing him to a basic juggernaut.

Well of coarse supes can hurt him any version od supes can hurt juggs.

Nah I'm just using a non-canon crossover as evidence durw00t

biscuits

The Pict
Originally posted by Draco69
God, I hate that site....

Anyhoo, if Superman has all the time he wants, yes he can.

Soak in the sun until he develops ridiculous Superman Prime level powers.

Or just use T-Vo.

The thread stipulates if he can hurt Juggs. In any way. Not actually beat him.

thumb up

Nestical
supes could bfr juggs,but hurt him?i think not.

xJLxKing
Current Superman? Hurt him? Doubtful, but defeat him? YES!!

Superman One Million, Superman Prime, Pre Crisis? Yes they can

Southern_Rebel
Wouldn't a heat vision labotomy(sp?) hurt Juggs?

SoulDevourer
Surely everybody who said Superman could hurt the Juggernaut are wrong period. Juggs bio states he cant be hurt physically even if the person is more powerful than him. Superman could punch Juggernaut for 1,000 years and he could never hurt the Juggernaut period. then this contradicts other bio. jugs bio states he cant be hurt at all but for example fury bio states it can adapt to anything. so which is it? if fury can adapt to hurt jugs, then jugs is not invulnerable

btw this topics about classic jugs right?

Allankles
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
then this contradicts other bio. jugs bio states he cant be hurt at all but for example fury bio states it can adapt to anything. so which is it? if fury can adapt to hurt jugs, then jugs is not invulnerable

btw this topics about classic jugs right?

First of all Juggs is powered by a single skyfather. Juggs invulnerability is related to magic energy. Any force regardless of whether it's a punch or a bolt of pure energy, stronger than the this magical enchantment, will hurt Juggs.

And since his super durability is solely reliant on this enchantment, such an attack could conceivably kill him instantly.

kgkg
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
then this contradicts other bio. jugs bio states he cant be hurt at all but for example fury bio states it can adapt to anything. so which is it? if fury can adapt to hurt jugs, then jugs is not invulnerable

btw this topics about classic jugs right? Words like Invulnerable , Indestructible , Omnipotent , Unlimited Power , Infinite etc are all used in comic to loosely

but people who have been associated with those terms do not tend to shows those characteristic.

They have a strong correlation if said character is said invulnerable they mostly are my normal "means"

what is normal can be subjective but one thing is clear that no matter what is attributed with character that is impossible aren't always true.

Juggernaut is a percent example of Invulnerable which is true when we have herald types but this won't be the case at upper echelon on power.

psycho gundam
Words like Invulnerable , Indestructible , Omnipotent , Unlimited Power , Infinite etc are all used in comic to loosely

but people who have been associated with those terms do not tend to shows those characteristic.

They have a strong correlation if said character is said invulnerable they mostly are my normal "means"

what is normal can be subjective but one thing is clear that no matter what is attributed with character that is impossible aren't always true.

Juggernaut is a percent example of Invulnerable which is true when we have herald types but this won't be the case at upper echelon on power. not entirely, yes those words are absolutes but they can also be used to describe an amount of something that is functionally infinite.

for example, the upper limit of weight (classic)juggernaut can lift is undetermined since he can lift pretty much anything on earth, like a mountain or something. not many things weigh more than mountains on earth so testing his upper limit is a hopeless experiment from the get go. = "functionally infinite"

but in the case of kc superman, he was able to get his strength tested by beings who could construct machinery capable of exerting pressures similar to the weight of multiple mountains, an actual mountain range is impossible to lift over one's head due to physics so kc superman's strength is no longer truly infinite, it's just extremely high.

same goes for energy manipulation, durability, old age, etc.

kgkg
Originally posted by psycho gundam
not entirely, yes those words are absolutes but they can also be used to describe an amount of something that is functionally infinite.

for example, the upper limit of weight (classic)juggernaut can lift is undetermined since he can lift pretty much anything on earth, like a mountain or something. not many things weigh more than mountains on earth so testing his upper limit is a hopeless experiment from the get go. = "functionally infinite"

but in the case of kc superman, he was able to get his strength tested by beings who could construct machinery capable of exerting pressures similar to the weight of multiple mountains, an actual mountain range is impossible to lift over one's head due to physics so kc superman's strength is no longer truly infinite, it's just extremely high.

same goes for energy manipulation, durability, old age, etc.
I don't see how this shows why my statement was wrong.

"functionally infinite" - Just because you can't test the upper limit on earth does not mean it is true infinite.

To claim something like this one has to prove it.

If one is going to claim somone/or something is invincible or Infinite they have to back it up with extreme feats that matches close to those levels.

StiltmanFTW
Juggernaut was hurt by Feral. Supes succeeds.

dur

psycho gundam
and for this thread, it's possible for current superman to hurt juggernaut, but it may weakening superman.
imo it might make superman tire to the point where he passes out of exhaustion since he has no means of stopping juggernaut from receiving incoming magic from cytorrak.

like a poster said earlier, to hurt juggernaut, you have to hit him with more power than he is receiving from cytorrak and what is stored within him. and those goes for all of his powers.

war hulk was able to stall him since his power output was sufficient enough to do so, so that's evidence right there. war hulk's power matched juggernaut's to the point of stalemating the shoving match, to actually push him back he would require more power.

juggernaut was also slowed down by plasma discharge cannons, he could still move forward but they did release enough power to slow him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Wouldn't a heat vision labotomy(sp?) hurt Juggs?

IDK, how exactly does that work on someone? What does he have to do?

psycho gundam
"functionally infinite" - Just because you can't test the upper limit on earth does not mean it is true infinite.

that's what i just said. there is no such thing as true infinite, just indeterminate limit = functionally infinite.

outside the realms of conventional testing.

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles

And since his super durability is solely reliant on this enchantment, such an attack could conceivably kill him instantly. Maybe if he didn't have regen

Enyalus
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
Surely Pre-Crisis Superman could at least hurt the Juggernaut...

shokosugi
Supes kills Juggs with his twinkie.

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes kills Juggs with his twinkie.

Is that Lois' petname for it? Because that's adorable.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Is that Lois' petname for it? Because that's adorable.

Supes is a grower, not a shower.

Spire
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Supes kills Juggs with his twinkie. only if it's a pre-crisis twinkie. they're so durable that they survived the retconn.

juggy is screwed.

Knowsbleed33
He can hurt him, he just can't dish out enough damage. It's not impossible to inflict pain onto the Juggernaut.

skygunner41
Can supes borrow batkick.

Dr Will Hatch
Isn't Juggernaut supposed to be more durable than Galactus himself?

Bentley
Originally posted by skygunner41
Can supes borrow batkick.

Look, I know Supes has resisted entropy and stuff, but lets not get crazy with the character's powerlevel.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Draco69

This.

Batman-Prime
He can Hurt and he can kill him, but he wouldn't, he is the good one after all wink

carver9
Lol at anyone thinking that superman can kill the juggernaut. Its even debatable if superman could cause the juggernaut to even flinch or feel pain, which I dont think that he can since thor is more powerful then superman and all of his attempt failed.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
he can kill him

Not even remotely close.

fangirl101
Yes. Superman can modulate his whistle for an effect like Nimrod did.

He can change the frequency of his hv.

He can vibrate thru juggs body and grab juggs ear drums. Which we know are not invulnerable.

He can also tvo him.

Silent Hero
Originally posted by fangirl101

He can change the frequency of his hv.

He can vibrate thru juggs body and grab juggs ear drums. Which we know are not invulnerable.

He can also tvo him.

no on all counts smokin'

Batman-Prime
Shatterstar hurt Juggs. I think that Juggs is quite overrated and though the Marvel bias isn't so big here the Superman hate surely is wink

Mindset
Shatterstar hurt Juggs. I think that Juggs is quite overrated and though the Marvel bias isn't so big here the Superman hate surely is wink Using a magic based weapon iirc

StiltmanFTW
Shatterstar hurt Juggs.

In the same issue where he was hurt by Feral. PIS incarnate.

Southern_Rebel
I bet if they did a cross over right now...Supes would hurt Juggs....stopping him in his tracks while he's at it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
I bet if they did a cross over right now...Supes would hurt Juggs....stopping him in his tracks while he's at it. Wondy Hurt Juggs and Ko'd him.

tsscls
Superman-CIS=Death for 99% of comic characters.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by tsscls
Superman-CIS=Death for 99% of comic characters. almost everyone in the herald class is in the 1% i see.

Batman-Prime
Wondy Hurt Juggs and Ko'd him.

Superman knocked him down with one punch, the Supes with the long hair, an rather weak incarnation. WW beat Juggernaut and stopped him with pure strength in an slugfest. Unfortunatly it isn't canon, but al least we see what DC and Marvel think about those fights stick out tongue

Mindset
Superman knocked him down with one punch, the Supes with the long hair, an rather weak incarnation. WW beat Juggernaut and stopped him with pure strength in an slugfest. Unfortunatly it isn't canon, but al least we see what DC and Marvel think about those fights stick out tongue No, we can't.

Wei Phoenix
Superman knocked him down with one punch, the Supes with the long hair, an rather weak incarnation. WW beat Juggernaut and stopped him with pure strength in an slugfest. Unfortunatly it isn't canon, but al least we see what DC and Marvel think about those fights stick out tongue Originally posted by fangirl101
Wondy Hurt Juggs and Ko'd him.

Nice to know that wouldn't really happen though seeing as Cain has taken blows from things much stronger.

Knowsbleed33

That had nothing to do with pain dingus.

basilisk
Depends. If "hurt" means cause Juggernaut to register pain then maybe - I've seen Juggs apparently register pain on several occasions even though he wasn't actually harmed (and it was probably bad writing anyway).

If it means cause any sort of actual physical damage then no, I don't think regular Superman can do it.

But if you are talking strongest version of Superman it's a different ballgame. I don't know what the consensus is in placing beings like Supes 1 Million, peak SB Prime, peak sundipped gold Prime, cosmic armor etc in relation to skyfathers (or each other) and whether they have enough power to overcome the enchantment.

V.S
Yes, Juggy has some great durability but supes has inflicted pain upon more imposing foes.....this isn't a exception.

Avlon
Supes can just use sonics on cain just like Nimrod did. He's used them on multiple occasions.

Kris Blaze
D:

How often do Superman use sonics against opponents that he has a hard time fighting physically?

Mindset
Any random frequency works on Cain?

Mekrob
Originally posted by Mindset
Any random frequency works on Cain? Especially the random frequencies.

Mindset
Damn

SamZED
Wasn't it a one time thing? PIS maybe? I mean, Thor's Godblast couldnt do any damage to his eardrums but a broken microphone woud?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Avlon
Supes can just use sonics on cain just like Nimrod did. He's used them on multiple occasions.

That didn't cause him pain, it only paralyzed him.

big juggy man
Thor couldn't hurt or knockout Juggernaut but Wonderwoman could? Don't use cross over comics to judge this. Superman and Wonderwoman are more popular so or course they are going to win in a cross over comic.

quanchi112
Thor couldn't hurt or knockout Juggernaut but Wonderwoman could? Don't use cross over comics to judge this. Superman and Wonderwoman are more popular so or course they are going to win in a cross over comic. thumb up

Lord_Dagoth
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That didn't cause him pain, it only paralyzed him.

Prove that it paralyzed him.

Zack Fair
Supes shouldn't be able to hurt classic Juggy by physical force. Using Sonics then he might, but it if we go by simple force then he shouldn't really hurt him unless he pulls some shit out of his ass to bypass the enchantment(PC Supes would without a doubt) Juggs won't really hurt him or anything but he shouldn't hurt Juggs either. Juggs vs Supes is a valid example of a stalemate IMHO.

PillarofOsiris
Of course he can hurt him. This is a ridiculous thread.

shokosugi
Even super girl can beat Juggernaut.

Via sonic scream.

Juggernaut is vulnerable to sonics.

chomperx9
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6884/wwvsjuggernaut.jpg

If WW can do it, Superman can

Zack Fair
Because crossovers are so valid....>_>

I know about the whole thing being somewhat canon to dc n' shit...but still...Crossovers are lame...Venom F'd supes up...ye know? And at the same time Supes downed Juggy with 1 punch in DcVsMarvel1

chomperx9

I know about the whole thing being somewhat canon to dc n' shit...but still...Crossovers are lame...Venom F'd supes up...ye know? And at the same time Supes downed Juggy with 1 punch in DcVsMarvel1 it wasnt a KO though. Juggy has been down from one punch from hulk, but he still got back up.

shokosugi
Sonics.

shokosugi
Blitz.

Uriel005
Golden prime supes would spank a trion juggs...

PillarofOsiris

I know about the whole thing being somewhat canon to dc n' shit...but still...Crossovers are lame...Venom F'd supes up...ye know? And at the same time Supes downed Juggy with 1 punch in DcVsMarvel1

Superman was weakened when he fought Venom.

chomperx9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Superman was weakened when he fought Venom. Superman popped out of nowhere when that happened. He didnt take on anyone before venom.

D_Dude1210
There's always Super Singing! Ppl like throwing out that feat around a lot. ;P

h1a8
Superman can't hurt Juggs. No way.

Colossus-Big C
no, i doubt any level of physical strength can hurt classic jugg . only very high levels of magic

shokosugi
Superman can phase through Jugg's force field.

JakeTheBank
lol?

Colossus-Big C
lol

shokosugi
what?

Mindset
lol

chomperx9
what? Superman has kitty's powers now ?

1st off could kitty even phase through Juggy's forcefield ? or Manhunter maybe

shokosugi
phase

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8848/supermanfast8mt1xe.jpg

shokosugi
Supergirl phase

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/1646928-1642860_08_19_10_01_09_super_super.jpg

D_Dude1210
Force Fields have molecules now?

shokosugi
So were arguing about science in scifi?

A phase is a phase is a phase.

chomperx9
Supergirl phase

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/1646928-1642860_08_19_10_01_09_super_super.jpg big grin Thats Supergirl not Superman

D_Dude1210
A phase is a phase is a phase.

Sadly for your argument, the "science" behind the phase was explained. Vibrating in between molecules.

Denying how the phase works when the science was explained is like arguing that Zoom's powers should be affected by Flash's speed steal because, well, running fast is running fast is running fast.

Again, sadly for your argument, doesn't work that way, even in comics.

Edit. Why haven't you argued Super Singing yet??? Shame on you, shoko!

Mindset
He's working up to it, give him time.

shokosugi
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Sadly for your argument, the "science" behind the phase was explained. Vibrating in between molecules.

Denying how the phase works when the science was explained is like arguing that Zoom's powers should be affected by Flash's speed steal because, well, running fast is running fast is running fast.

Again, sadly for your argument, doesn't work that way, even in comics.

The discussion was specifically about Ice and their ability to phase through it's molecules, that doesn't mean they cant phase through force fields.

D_Dude1210
The discussion was specifically about Ice and their ability to phase through it's molecules, that doesn't mean they cant phase through force fields.

Flash: "...your MOLECULES will be able to slip between the MOLECULES of whatever is freezing you."

facepalm

Dammit, shoko! Where's the Super Singing argument?? Ppl are waiting...!

shokosugi
I did. Sonics > Juggs

chomperx9
The discussion was specifically about Ice and their ability to phase through it's molecules, that doesn't mean they cant phase through force fields. Juggernauts Forcefield does not involve Molecules. Its magic. and thats one thing Clark should probably avoid

D_Dude1210
I did. Sonics > Juggs

But you HAVE to use the words: "Super Singing"...! Geez, I think you're a bit rusty at this... :-/ You've been gone too long. You've lost sight of the fine art of shoko-ing.

shokosugi
Flash: "...your MOLECULES will be able to slip between the MOLECULES of whatever is freezing you."

I posted a scan of flash vibrating through a force field. Go find it.

shokosugi
But you HAVE to use the words: "Super Singing"...! Geez, I think you're a bit rusty at this... :-/ You've been gone too long. You've lost sight of the fine art of shoko-ing.

Its late. Maybe some other time Happy Dance

D_Dude1210
I posted a scan of flash vibrating through a force field. Go find it.

It's flash and it took time and this is Superman and not Flash. Flash and Superman feats are NOT interchangeable. It's like saying Surfer and Terrax feats are interchangeable (they're not).

Supes, btw, has a little problem with Magic. Guess what Jugz's shields are made of?

Its late. Maybe some other time Happy Dance

sad

shokosugi
He's vulnerable to magic doesn't mean he can't attack magic.

Btw you're forgetting about sonics.

D_Dude1210

Never said he can't attack the shield. :-/ Just that Flash feats are not interchangeable with his and that Supes has problems with magic....

I'm not forgetting sonics, YOU'RE forgetting Super Singing...

Wat the heck have I been telling you about these past few pages?????? Sheee!

We miss the old Shoko...!

Warlord
He one shots him.
It already happened in JLA/Avengers wink

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by chomperx9
Superman popped out of nowhere when that happened. He didnt take on anyone before venom.

Except I guess you don't know that Superman was losing his powers at the time from FINAL NIGHT.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Warlord
He one shots him.
It already happened in JLA/Avengers wink

Actually he never one shots him. If you have read the comic, you'll see Superman throw a cheap shot and then Juggs is looking at him in the next panel or so. They never fight, nor is it shown that Supes takes him down.

Deadline

You should read Shadowpact issue#1. That deals with the scenerio were talking about. Superman failed to break a magic forcefield and had to ask Hal Jordan for help neither of them could analyse the forcefield either. Phantom Stranger had to step in.

Warlord

Solidus Black
PC Supes probably could.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
You should read Shadowpact issue#1. That deals with the scenerio were talking about. Superman failed to break a magic forcefield and had to ask Hal Jordan for help neither of them could analyse the forcefield either. Phantom Stranger had to step in.

that just means the field was too strong. it doesn't mean he can't affect magic.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
that just means the field was too strong. it doesn't mean he can't affect magic. on the reverse of that there have been several magical characters that superman has blasted through their forcefields

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
on the reverse of that there have been several magical characters that superman has blasted through their forcefields

exactly. green lantern not being able to bust through it either means it's going to be pretty strong.

Starscream M
exactly. green lantern not being able to bust through it either means it's going to be pretty strong. juggernaut's ff is too strong for superman to effect

Deadline
that just means the field was too strong. it doesn't mean he can't affect magic.

Of course, it just seems that Superman has a trouble with high-end magic and both forcefields fall into that category. Theres also the fact that neither of them could even comprhend it either.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
juggernaut's ff is too strong for superman to effect

that's certainly an argument you could make.

Of course, it just seems that Superman has a trouble with high-end magic and both forcefields fall into that category. Theres also the fact that neither of them could even comprhend it either.

comprehending it isn't necessary to punch through it. i'd bet it was the power of the field more than anything, considering that a forcefield isn't offensive magic.

Starscream M
that's certainly an argument you could make.
I don't think there's an argument against it tbf

chomperx9
Supes could still punch through, but wouldnt feel so good afterwards.

Deadline
comprehending it isn't necessary to punch through it.

It depends. The reason why Superman tried to analyse it was because he was looking for another means of getting through it. What Superman does sometimes is instead of using brute force he will try and analyse for weaknesses and change his attack.

i'd bet it was the power of the field more than anything, considering that a forcefield isn't offensive magic.

To an extent yes but it was also the nature of the field, thats why they were trying to analyse it and failing. I'm also quite sure that Phantom Stranger basically stated that he was out of his league and should let him deal with it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
I don't think there's an argument against it tbf

you're welcome to think that.

It depends. The reason why Superman tried to analyse it was because he was looking for another means of getting through it. What Superman does sometimes is instead of using brute force he will try and analyse for weaknesses and change his attack.

To an extent yes but it was also the nature of the field, thats why they were trying to analyse it and failing. I'm also quite sure that Phantom Stranger basically stated that he was out of his league and should let him deal with it.

of course. but he tends to fail when magic is involved.

so it was just a mega powerful force field then?

BUSTER1
Superman can't hurt Classic Juggs

AlmightyKfish
Eh, if this is 'the most powerful' Supes as first page states, Golden Prime kills Cain.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Eh, if this is 'the most powerful' Supes as first page states, Golden Prime kills Cain.

NO HE DOESN'T !!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman once stunned Cain with a cheap shot during the crossover.

That being said, I think he can hurt Cain. Not with the force field on however.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by BUSTER1
NO HE DOESN'T !!!

What a convincing argument.

You're honestly saying a Superman who spent 680 centuries mastering and gaining more abilities, then sundipped for 153 centuries wouldn't be able to hurt Juggy?

Starscream M
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
What a convincing argument.

You're honestly saying a Superman who spent 680 centuries mastering and gaining more abilities, then sundipped for 153 centuries wouldn't be able to hurt Juggy? all you're doing is speculating. prime didn't really do anything on panel for you to assume he can hurt juggs.

Black bolt z
This is the strongest version of Superman (dunno which would that be doesn't mater). So? Wouldn't that be CA supes?

yeah he literally stomps juggs's head in.

Sirius77
The strongest version of superman? Isn't that ca superman...?

Assuming the op didn't mean that, I could see superman one million doing it pretty convincingly.

Sirius77
What was classic jugg's best durability feat anyway?

bannedtroll007
Juggs is just standing there and not fighting back. Superman gets all the time he wants, weeks months years... Can he hurt or knock out the Juggernaut? This is the strongest version of Superman (dunno which would that be doesn't mater). So? NO... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
why isnt this locked yet?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman once stunned Cain with a cheap shot during the crossover.
no he didnt, he knocked him down with a cheap shot, juggs was neither hurt or stunned erm

Solidus Black
Wasnt Juggs hurt by Onslaught?

Uriel005
Juggs has been hurt by hyperion...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why isnt this locked yet?

Because.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Solidus Black
Wasnt Juggs hurt by Onslaught? it was an Ilusion

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Juggs has been hurt by hyperion... current juggs has long been depowered from classic levels

Black bolt z
Current superman cannot hurt classic juggernaut.

Any version of supes can hurt current juggernaut.

But the strongest version of supes flicks juggernaut away like a bug.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z

But the strongest version of supes flicks juggernaut away like a bug. it wouldnt tickle him though

Igniz
Depends on what Juggs.Classic seems durable.Regular Superman might hurt him but may not be enough to knock him out w/ those punches.If the question is if Superman can beat Juggernaut.The only option for Supes is BFR Juggs by tossing him into space.So maybe he can beat Cain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.