Silver Surfer VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Current SS w/ upgrades

VS

Average Thanos (No amps)

Who takes the majority?

golem370
Thanos wins because of his smarts and brute power, but SS could win fighting a smart fight

Nihilist
what upgrades for ss?

no amps?

occultdestroyer
Current SS w/ armor suit and additional PC.

Nihilist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Current SS w/ armor suit and additional PC. when did he get them?

golem370
suit wouldn't llast as long as Silver Surfer himself.

Kris Blaze
Thanos.

occultdestroyer
The last time I saw a SS w/ upgrades was with a breastplate of some sort.

Anyways, this is current SS (w/ whatever amp Big G has given him) VS regular Thanos.

NOTE: I don't read SS much stick out tongue

golem370
Herald>>>>>>>>>Thanos>>>Skyfather imo Thanos has gone the distances with Tyrant and Odin where Silver Surfer was one shotted by Odin and Tyrant defeated him Gladiator & Beta Ray Bill.

Nihilist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The last time I saw a SS w/ upgrades was with a breastplate of some sort.

Anyways, this is current SS (w/ whatever amp Big G has given him) VS regular Thanos.

NOTE: I don't read SS much stick out tongue galactus never upgraded him,he removed a "mental block",he actually turned down a power upgrade.

Philosophía
Thanos, easily.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Nihilist
galactus never upgraded him,he removed a "mental block",he actually turned down a power upgrade.

True but the mental block had always inherently stopped SS from using his full PC so in a way he was upgraded.. Not that it matters, thanos stillwins

golem370
Silver Surfer was stripped of some of his powers by Galactus when he sided with Earth right maybe that was the upgrade giving him back that power.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Naija boy
True but the mental block had always inherently stopped SS from using his full PC so in a way he was upgraded.. Not that it matters, thanos stillwins yeah,basically galactus is telling him to stop being a wuss.

Bouboumaster
Thanos

kgkg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/lord_english/Facepalm/Worf.gif

Kris Blaze
True but the mental block had always inherently stopped SS from using his full PC so in a way he was upgraded.. Not that it matters, thanos stillwins

Naw, Galactus gave him a power boost and returned him to his old levels.

Surfer turned down the mental change, Galactus wanted to erase his conscience.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Naw, Galactus gave him a power boost and returned him to his old levels.

Surfer turned down the mental change, Galactus wanted to erase his conscience.

Well Galactus dd give him a new will along with restoring him. So i think there was some mental change there. Though its true he declined galactus offer to take away his remorse.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by golem370
Herald>>>>>>>>>Thanos>>>Skyfather imo Thanos has gone the distances with Tyrant and Odin where Silver Surfer was one shotted by Odin and Tyrant defeated him Gladiator & Beta Ray Bill.
OMG eek! eek! eek!

Try
SKy Father>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos>>>>>>Heralds(like SS)

Thorion
Thanos, every single time.

Tenebrous
Well Galactus dd give him a new will along with restoring him. So i think there was some mental change there. Though its true he declined galactus offer to take away his remorse.

Yeah. Surfer rededicated himself to Galactus' service because one Galactus revealed the natures of Tenebrous and Aegis, combined with Surfer's on experience with Annihilus' wanton, indescriminate destruction, Surfer has finally realized that what Galactus does is necessary, and in fact proper, to carry on and protect. His remorse remains but his will is sharper than ever. We know this because of the lengths he went to just to delay tenebrous and aegis...old surfer would never have done that by galactus' command.

Plus, even though it was not explicitly stated, I'd argue that SS did receive a power boost, as Galactus requested his service specifically to aid him against aegis and tenebrous...leaving his powerlevels intact going into such a battle without augmentation would have been foolish for big g, despite both of them losing anyway.

Leobama
Does any one have any pics of the Surfer with his new armor?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Leobama
Does any one have any pics of the Surfer with his new armor?

...Its gladitorial armor, because he's depowered and on Sakaar again.

It'll really add nothing to this match. Thanos wins easily.

Leobama
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Its gladitorial armor, because he's depowered and on Sakaar again.

It'll really add nothing to this match. Thanos wins easily. WHAT?! Then what's all this talk about upgrades and new attitude and stuff? I was misled!!!!!!

Priest
WHAT?! Then what's all this talk about upgrades and new attitude and stuff? I was misled!!!!!!
Don't worry about it, Thanos still owns Norrin.

Leobama
Originally posted by Priest
Don't worry about it, Thanos still owns Norrin. Lol so i hear

Kris Blaze
WHAT?! Then what's all this talk about upgrades and new attitude and stuff? I was misled!!!!!!

I doubt that'll last long though. Even so, surfer easily removed the oldstrong from Skaar and healed the entire planet.

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Yeah. Surfer rededicated himself to Galactus' service because one Galactus revealed the natures of Tenebrous and Aegis, combined with Surfer's on experience with Annihilus' wanton, indescriminate destruction, Surfer has finally realized that what Galactus does is necessary, and in fact proper, to carry on and protect. His remorse remains but his will is sharper than ever. We know this because of the lengths he went to just to delay tenebrous and aegis...old surfer would never have done that by galactus' command.

Plus, even though it was not explicitly stated, I'd argue that SS did receive a power boost, as Galactus requested his service specifically to aid him against aegis and tenebrous...leaving his powerlevels intact going into such a battle without augmentation would have been foolish for big g, despite both of them losing anyway.

I have it down as the Surfer "maturing" and getting a slight powerboost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.