Maestro Hulk vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
this is a slugfest(no speed)only durability/strength..etc,no bfr

who wins?

iceman24567
So Wonder Woman is depowered to match Hulk? Hulk wins its tailored for him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
So Wonder Woman is depowered to match Hulk? Hulk wins its tailored for him. I agree.

Juk3n
Originally posted by skyfather
this is a slugfest(no speed)only durability/strength..etc,no bfr

who wins?

I'll agree this isn't SPITEFUL, if you the OP can argue a case for WW winning this match ..with a straite face!

skyfather
So Wonder Woman is depowered to match Hulk? Hulk wins its tailored for him. no she's not depowered,she is still strong and good h2h fighter.

fangirl101
no she's not depowered,she is still strong and good h2h fighter.

You said a slug fest. basically they just trade punches. eventually he would win unless she manages a ko early on. thus this is spiteful.

skyfather
so it's spiteful because she may lose

fangirl101
It's spiteful becuz the Hulk wins all slug fest. Even Thanos wouldn't want to just stand there and trade punches.

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
It's spiteful becuz the Hulk wins all slug fest. Even Thanos wouldn't want to just stand there and trade punches. why not sentry did,and whats thanos got to do with this.

It's Face

it's a no win situation. erm

if you give her weapons and speed, then it can be argued spite the other way around.

maybe give her everything and Hulk some minor prep time. Or try to set up a battleground scenario.

Bouboumaster
Speed or not, Maestro take her head of her shoulders

iceman24567
Nah if she had her speed Maestro would die in seconds.

guy222
Maestro FTW

Thorion
Hulk, 10/10.

It's going to look something like Ike vs Tina.

Kris Blaze
if you make it a regular hand to hand match, then it's a good fight.

In a scenario where they HAVE to trade punches, one hit, take a hit, one hit, take a hit, then the Hulk will beat most characters who cannot knock him out instantly.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
if you make it a regular hand to hand match, then it's a good fight.

In a scenario where they HAVE to trade punches, one hit, take a hit, one hit, take a hit, then the Hulk will beat most characters who cannot knock him out instantly. thumb up I got some Runaways stuff from Secret Invasion i can put in the respect thread if you don't mind.

Kris Blaze
thumb up I got some Runaways stuff from Secret Invasion i can put in the respect thread if you don't mind.

Sure, Lay it on us : D

I cba to do the SI stuff, and waiting on the last issue of the new V3 arc.

kgkg
Originally posted by It's Face
if you give her weapons and speed, then it can be argued spite the other way around. NO

SupremeMan
With WW not being able to use her speed advantage, the Hulk wins it sooner or later.

SupremeMan
no she's not depowered,she is still strong and good h2h fighter.

Taking away her speed is depowering. Brings it down to who is stronger and more durable.

iceman24567
Originally posted by It's Face
it's a no win situation. erm

if you give her weapons and speed, then it can be argued spite the other way around.

maybe give her everything and Hulk some minor prep time. Or try to set up a battleground scenario. thumb up

ThunderGodEneru
The only character who can match Hulk in a straight slug-fest is like Juggernaut, few can beat him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Taking away her speed is depowering. Brings it down to who is stronger and more durable. a third of the threads on the vs forum have characters being "de-powered", why is such a crime all of a sudden?

i don't like it either but what makes it such a sin in this thread?

jalek moye
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
The only character who can match Hulk in a straight slug-fest is like Juggernaut, few can beat him.
no there are others

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by jalek moye
no there are others Alright. There are others.

Don't take things so literal.

What I was conveying is that in a real slugfest, few can stand to Hulk, Wonderwoman cannot.

Mindset
stop being a Literal Larry all the time, geez

Nihilist
maestro would crush her with ease

Juntai
So Wonder Woman is depowered to match Hulk? Hulk wins its tailored for him.

Juk3n
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a third of the threads on the vs forum have characters being "de-powered", why is such a crime all of a sudden?

because it makes it a thread just for Hulky Wulky to win, WW is a versitile girl, speed being a big part of that, she's not a straite slugger, Hulk IS a straite slugger. It's asking WW to be something she's not, and putting her in a no-win SITUATION. Afterall, no one on this board in their right mind would argue FOR WW being able to slug it out with any version of Hulk, it's..

almost like SPITE!!

Bentley
Slugfest is also known as "Hulk format"

lawest9
Originally posted by Thorion
Hulk, 10/10.

It's going to look something like Ike vs Tina. If the movie was 100% accurate, tina won the fight in the limosine with a kick in the right place.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
a third of the threads on the vs forum have characters being "de-powered", why is such a crime all of a sudden?

Did I say it was a sin? I said it was depowering in response to someone claiming it was not depowering.

FearOfBlood
Maestro one shots her.

The Nuul
Oh yay.....Feckofgecko is back to troll us.

horrorwolf
This is a spite thread that Diana has 0 chances of a win.

The Pict
In this scenario Maestro takes the majority.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Maestro one shots her.

http://firasd.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/stop-posting.jpg

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Maestro cum shots her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.