Ultimate Hero vs Villain Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Heroes:

Superman (Sun-dipped), Thor (w/ Odinforce), Silver Surfer (Amped), WWHulk (w/ Adamantium armor), Wonder Woman (Fully equipped w/ battle gear)

vs

Villains:

Thanos, Superboy Prime, Doomsday (H/P), Cyborg Superman (w/ Rings), and Loki (wearing Asgardian Destroyer armor)

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Starscream M
Heroes:

Superman (Sun-dipped), Thor (w/ Odinforce), Silver Surfer (Amped), WWHulk (w/ Adamantium armor), Wonder Woman (Fully equipped w/ battle gear)

vs

Villains:

Thanos, Superboy Prime, Doomsday (H/P), Cyborg Superman (w/ Rings), and Loki (wearing Asgardian Destroyer armor)

Thor with the Odin-Force and maximum Silver Surfer makes this a mismatch.

I think Superman could take Thanos with out the sun-dip, with it; its a no-contest for the Man of Steel.

Wonder Woman beheads Loki with her blade as he couldn't corrupt her.

Thor and Hulk take down Doomsday.

Thor, Hulk, Superman and Wonder Woman deal with Cyborg Superman.

Surfer drains SBP to a stalemate him long enough for the cavalry to arrive.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor with the Odin-Force and maximum Silver Surfer makes this a mismatch.

I think Superman could take Thanos with out the sun-dip, with it; its a no-contest for the Man of Steel.

Wonder Woman beheads Loki with her blade as he couldn't corrupt her.

Thor and Hulk take down Doomsday.

Thor, Hulk, Superman and Wonder Woman deal with Cyborg Superman.

Surfer drains SBP to a stalemate him long enough for the cavalry to arrive.

Lol.

Terrible mismatch, with villains owning the goods.

Unless Wonder Woman have something incredible in her stuff, Loki soloes, with ease. Superman Prime would soloes if it wasn't of Surfer. Thanos have a shot of soloing them too.

Bentley
Prime solos.

Priest
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime solos.
No.
And the the Good guys wins.

Bentley
The two strongest horses in team one are Odin Force Thor and sun-dipped Supes. We already saw how Mordru didn't do anything to Prime and I don't rate sun-dipped Supes higher than Monarch -he was being handled by a ice godness- so...

Priest
Originally posted by Bentley
The two strongest horses in team one are Odin Force Thor and sun-dipped Supes. We already saw how Mordru didn't do anything to Prime and I don't rate sun-dipped Supes higher than Monarch -he was being handled by a ice godness- so...
Ur talking about Superman prime, not Boy which we're talking about.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Lol.

Terrible mismatch, with villains owning the goods.

Unless Wonder Woman have something incredible in her stuff, Loki soloes, with ease. Superman Prime would soloes if it wasn't of Surfer. Thanos have a shot of soloing them too.

Loki has no shot at soloing maximum powered Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer, much less with the addition of an armored up Diana.

Odin Force Thor is capable of handling Loki by himself.

As for Thanos, when has he ever withstood the combination of power, speed, invulnerability and long-range attacks on this level without the IG?

Priest

The Silver Surfer erm

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Priest
The Silver Surfer erm

Times three with the addition of Superman and Thor?

I don't think so.

Priest
Times three with the addition of Superman and Thor?

I don't think so.
As u can see i already gave the nod to the "good guys". I just to answer you question.

Nihilist
villians stomp

Bouboumaster
Loki has no shot at soloing maximum powered Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer, much less with the addition of an armored up Diana.

Odin Force Thor is capable of handling Loki by himself.

As for Thanos, when has he ever withstood the combination of power, speed, invulnerability and long-range attacks on this level without the IG?

A full powered Thor would been beating Odin. But the Destroyer is made to go against Celestials.

Skyfathers were threated like babies kitten by a celestial (Odin, Zeus and Vishnu). The Destroyer would stomp team Heroes.

Priest
Thor has beaten the Destroyer convincingly with the Odin Power of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.