September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 - Significant Or Not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
I was once told that June 6th, 2006 - 06-06-06 - was not a real date we should concern ourselves with, because it was not the correct number for the Beast. I was told that the 6's are actually upside down and that the real numbers/date to watch out for is September 9th, 2009 - 9-9-9 -. Not saying that this is a reality, but.....I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for that date to see if anything actually happens on it.

Jack Daniels
well at least we wont have to worry about those kinda dates for another millenia..lol...well sept dec 2012 etc ...ahh crap there are some other ones...to quote a bar buddy again ..."the nightmare never ends"

The Grey Fox
You've been watching End of Days, you weirdo. The date would be 9-9-2009, not 9-9-9. That'd be september 9th 6BC or AD, not 2009.

Captain REX
Not at all significant in any way, shape, or form. Yet another attempt to find the strange in the familiar and then pin it on a conspiracy...

Jack Daniels
okay and beer does the body gooddrunk well in moderation..lol

NuclearWinter
Well, the way I see it, there can only be 8 possibilities to this sequence of numbers and it's relation to the "Beast" of Revelations from the Bible.

1. 666 is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

2. 666 is the real number, and it is a date. To my knowledge, nothing extremely significant really happened on June 6th, 2006 other than George W. Bush announcing the Real ID Act on national television in front of a bunch of border patrol agents (which could very well be the correct correlation), so if not that than we would have to wait for 1,000 more years until we get a chance to see if it is supposed to be June 6th, of 3006. And we would have to continue waiting for periods of 1,000 years at a time until we finally reached the correct date.

3. 666 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

4. 999 Is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

5. 999 Is the real number, and it is a date. This could mean that we are about to approach this date on September 9th, 2009, or, it could mean that we would also have to wait for periods of 1,000 years each to approach the correct date if September 9th, 2009 does not turn out to be the right one.

6. 999 is not the real number. And therefore has nothing to do with being related to the Beast of Revelations.

7. There is a Beast of Revelations connected to the numbers 666 or 999 in some way shape or form, and he has either already come in the past, is currently present at this time, or, he will be coming sometime in the future.

8. There is no Beast of Revelations. And we are speaking of someone that never has existed, doesn't currently exist, and never will exist.

Those are the only possibilities that I can think of for the numbers 666 and 999 and the Beast of Revelations from the Bible. So all that would be required for us as individuals to be able to know if they are a reality would be to pick one or more of those choices from the list.

Rev.13:18, the last verse of the chapter, says that the number of the "Beast" is that of a man, and his number is 666 (which is also 999 upside down and reversed)... and the verse challenges us to have wisdom to calculate the number of "the Beast".

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man; and his number is 666". Rev:13:18

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You've been watching End of Days, you weirdo. The date would be 9-9-2009, not 9-9-9. That'd be september 9th 6BC or AD, not 2009.

September 9th, 2009, when abbreviated is 09-09-09.

Or, when abbreviated even further, is 9-9-9.

Jack Daniels
the date has meaning to those who carry a bit of paranoia ...and yes paranoia will destroy ya unless you drink through it!

Captain REX
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
September 9th, 2009, when abbreviated is 09-09-09.

Or, when abbreviated even further, is 9-9-9.

Except when abbreviated it is 090909... and you cannot abbreviate it further than that. The further abbreviation is the Year 9, September 9th. So, you're wrong, and it is insignificant unless you're crazy.

That being said, it may still be significant...

Jack Daniels
I crazy! woohoo hoot hoot!w00t

shane8874
lol 2012 is what you guys need to be worried about!

muhahahah!!!

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
In numerology, 999 has a more positive influence:

By undertaking circular permutations of the numbers composing the mysterious number 153, this gives place to six possible combinations: 153, 315, 531 and 351, 135, 513. And:

153 + 315 + 531 = 999
351 + 135 + 513 = 999

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, the number of the Beast of the Revelation (Apocalypse). This arithmetical strangeness demonstrates that the "power" of the Beast, 666, will be "reversed" by 153, characteristic number of the Christ, to give as result 999, symbol of the application of the divine justice. Thus Satan will be chained for 1000 years, 999 + 1.

The number 666 to the power 5 gives 131,030,122,140,576. And 131+030+122+140+576 = 999.

By using as correspondence table A=1, B=2, ..., J=10, K=20, L=30, ..., S=100, T=200, ..., Z=800, we find that the French words "COMMUNAUTE" (community) and "Marie de l'Incarnation" ("Mary the Incarnation"wink give each 999.

The numerical value of the Hebrew word ShKBTh ZRGh, meaning sperm or seed, gives 999.

Nine hundred and ninety-nine is the natural number following nine hundred ninety-eight and preceding one thousand. 999 is a Harshad number and a Kaprekar number.

Nine hundred and ninety-nine is also:

The largest 3 digit whole number in base 10.

The last assigned number in the Dewey Decimal system for libraries, referencing the general history of extraterrestrial worlds .

The Number 999 is the product of the first two elements of the Holographic Generating Set (A = 27, B = 37, C = 73):

999 = 27 x 37

It is profoundly integrated with the Creation Holograph, in particular, the sum of Genesis 1.1:

Genesis 1.1 = 2701 = 37 x 73 = 703 + 2 x 999

The Number 999

As silver tried in a furnace of earth,
purified seven times.

The Spirit saith

Legei to Pneuma

Virgin of God

After Godliness

But the meek shall inherit the earth

Door of hope

Dresser of Vineyard

For a sign and for a wonder

God Almighty (Full)

KEY (Full)

I Love the LORD (Full)

In the city of our God, the Mountain
of His Holiness

Peradventure there be fifty righteous

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell

Factors: 27 x 37

NuclearWinter
On the other hand, In Illuminati/Occult Symbolism:

Nine (9) is sacred because it is the "first cube of an odd number (3

The triple nine (999) is utilized to represent 666, because it is simply the inversion of 666.

"There are 66 days between April 30 and July 4 of every year. April 30-May 1 is the Satanic two-day celebration called Beltaine. In 1776, the United States of America issued her Declaration of Independence precisely 66 days after the beginning of Beltaine that year. Adam Weishaupt declared his Masters of the Illuminati on the second day of Beltaine. Thus, both the founding of the Satanic Masters of the Illuminati and the United States were centered around Beltaine."

9 - 11 - 1 or 9/11/01 = 9 x 111 = 999

9/11/01 = 9 x 1 = 9 x 1 = 9

999 is the emergency services phone number in the UK.

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail provided the definitive evidence that there were 9 original founding Templars and they first banded together in 1111 and taking no new members for 9 years.

Takeover of U.S. Army Intelligence. John D. Rockefeller's brother William was appointed president of Standard Oil. In 1911 (9 x 111 = 999)

The groundbreaking ceremony for the Pentagon took place on September 11, 1941 or on 9/11 (999) of 1945.

President George H. W. Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 (9/11 = 999), SAID THIS: "The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." Exactly 11 years later, to the EXACT DAY, September 11, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) took place inside of The United States of America.

The events that took place during the attack on the Twin Towers in Ney York City on September 11th, 2001 - 9/11/01 (999) are filled with ritual symbolism. And it revolves around 999 and the number 11.

1. The Twin Towers formed an 11 in the sky.

2. New York was the 11th state to join the United States.

3. The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11. It carried 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.

4. The second airplane to hit the towers carried 65 passengers. 6 +5 = 11.

5. The total number of passengers in all four flights (two that hit the World Trade Center, one that crashed in Pennsylvania, and one that hit the Pentagon) was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11

September 11th - 9/11 (999) is the 254th day of the year. 2 +5 + 4 = 11 . After 09/11/01 (999) there were 111 days left until the end of that year. 9 x 111 = 999

The name George W. Bush has 11 letters.

On 9/11/01 (999) an unusual amount of people inside of New York City were dialing the phone number we call for emergencies in the United States which is 9-1-1 (999).

Afghanistan has 11 letters.

On a side note:

George W. Bush announced "mission accomplished" after the fall of Iraq on 5/1/2003, a date which is an 11.

The tragic train bombing in Madrid happened on 3/11/2004 - another 11. It happened exactly 911 days (999) after September 11th, 2001 - 09/11/01 (999).

Robtard
Well, the way I see it, there can only be 8 possibilities to this sequence of numbers and it's relation to the "Beast" of Revelations from the Bible.

1. 666 is the real number, but it isn't a date at all and has to do with something else.

Stop right there, chief. 666 isn't the real number of the beast, it was translated incorrectly into '666' and ignorance carried forth.

So I guess all you other points are worthless by default, sorry. Have to find another apocalypse to rant about.

"Here is wisdom. Let he who has understanding calculate the number of the Beast; for his number is that of a man; and his number is 666". Rev:13:18

Iron Maiden uses that as an intro, thanks for the highshool flashback.

Jack Daniels
what was the correct translation?

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop right there, chief. 666 isn't the real number of the beast, it was translated incorrectly into '666' and ignorance carried forth.

Well, if you can post a legitamite source stating that 666 was mis-translated...

lord xyz
YOU ARE A ****ING MORON!!!

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

NuclearWinter
lol. Damn x. I don't remember you and me being so open with eachother.

You can all me anything you want bro, but when you write in those big ass letters and when you have nothing good to say or when you don't have anything worth while to add to this thread, than good luck changing a person's mind.

Keep in mind also, I am neither expecting something to happen on this day, or not expecting something to happen on this day. I am just gonna sit back and watch. I have no clue if 09-09-09 is a extremely significant date for the World or not, I just want to observe what happens.

But I already know there is a sick connection with numbers when it comes to these people. They have shown it time and time again. They like to perverse numbers. And if 999 sometimes means Justice and Righteousness, well than, I could totally see why they would want to reverse that into something horrible.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
well at least we wont have to worry about those kinda dates for another millenia..lol...well sept dec 2012 etc ...ahh crap there are some other ones...to quote a bar buddy again ..."the nightmare never ends"

21st december 2012 is the real date.. oh yea and i remember you from the first day i joined. thanks for your help that night

jaden101
Well lets see.

Was 01/01/01 significant?...No
Was 02/02/02 significant?...No
Was 03/03/03 significant?...No
Was 04/04/04 significant?...No
Was 05/05/05 significant?...No
Was 06/06/06 significant?...No
Was 07/07/07 significant?...No
Was 08/08/08 significant?...No

They're just dates. I honestly can't wait until 2013 so there isn't any months left to continue this stupid bullshit because people having been doing it every year. It's the same when you got date like 4:05 in the morning of 01/02/03 cause it read 1,2,3,4,5....It's pathetic. It's exactly what is meant by the Chesterton quote "Once people stop believing in something, they'll start believing in anything".

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by jaden101
Well lets see.

They're just dates. I honestly can't wait until 2013 so there isn't any months left to continue this stupid bullshit because people having been doing it every year. It's the same when you got date like 4:05 in the morning of 01/02/03 cause it read 1,2,3,4,5....It's pathetic. It's exactly what is meant by the Chesterton quote "Once people stop believing in something, they'll start believing in anything".

we shall soon see

punkkaveman
I couldn't help but look at the title of this thread and thinking of the song December 1963

majoraj
there was a guy on youtube that spoke sense i.e. that people are waiting for things to happen in 2012 where actually things are happening as we speek instead i.e. new world order, killings etc - 1612,1712 etc...jus another year. and the reason for people wating till then is an ILLUSION in itself?

lord xyz
lol. Damn x. I don't remember you and me being so open with eachother.

You can all me anything you want bro, but when you write in those big ass letters and when you have nothing good to say or when you don't have anything worth while to add to this thread, than good luck changing a person's mind.

Keep in mind also, I am neither expecting something to happen on this day, or not expecting something to happen on this day. I am just gonna sit back and watch. I have no clue if 09-09-09 is a extremely significant date for the World or not, I just want to observe what happens.

But I already know there is a sick connection with numbers when it comes to these people. They have shown it time and time again. They like to perverse numbers. And if 999 sometimes means Justice and Righteousness, well than, I could totally see why they would want to reverse that into something horrible. Look mate.

You're probably a normal person with an obcession with things like this, but for some psychological reason, like to talk about it as fact. Perhaps someone kept telling you a lot of useless shit when you were a little one, and you feel that to be the normal, safe way of speaking.

You gotta realise, this, all this number stuff, all this superstition stuff. It's not real.

What is real is the life you have, the pale blue dot you call home, and every human on that plante with the exact same desires you have. That's what you need to focus on.

What you are doing now isn't going to affect your life one bit. But how you treat reality as you know it, is. For you are your surroundings, and your surroundings are you.

You need to stop this escapism you're doing and experience life as god intended as you naturally would. On a constant journey to perfection.

lord xyz
Well lets see.

They're just dates. I honestly can't wait until 2013 so there isn't any months left to continue this stupid bullshit because people having been doing it every year. It's the same when you got date like 4:05 in the morning of 01/02/03 cause it read 1,2,3,4,5....It's pathetic. It's exactly what is meant by the Chesterton quote "Once people stop believing in something, they'll start believing in anything". In about 2011, I'm betting there'll be quite a big number of dates.

1/3/2050
11/9/2011
02/02/2020
12/12/2024
12/9/2015

It's like economic growth, keep getting bigger and bigger til there's an overall decline.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by lord xyz
Look mate.

You're probably a normal person with an obcession with things like this, but for some psychological reason, like to talk about it as fact. Perhaps someone kept telling you a lot of useless shit when you were a little one, and you feel that to be the normal, safe way of speaking.

You gotta realise, this, all this number stuff, all this superstition stuff. It's not real.

What is real is the life you have, the pale blue dot you call home, and every human on that plante with the exact same desires you have. That's what you need to focus on.

What you are doing now isn't going to affect your life one bit. But how you treat reality as you know it, is. For you are your surroundings, and your surroundings are you.

You need to stop this escapism you're doing and experience life as god intended as you naturally would. On a constant journey to perfection.

I wouldn't suggest an obsession so much as a keen interest in this stuff. Numbers are very important to people who are familiar with Numerology. Anyone who practices Numerology is living in a World filled with numbers. The Illuminati are familiar with all of the occult sciences/practices, including Numerology. And they attempt to use this knowledge to their advantage.

Numbers are important. More important than people realize. The title of this thread shows that I am in the middle when it comes to whether 999 is a significant date for us or not. We weren't alive to see what happened on the other one, we only know what happened in recorded history. Only what was written down. Now we have a chance to live through this one, and to see if something will actually happen. Something devious? Something major? Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

Shadow_King
Oh man, its my birthday that day, so does this mean i shouldnt plan anything out.

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Shadow_King
Oh man, its my birthday that day, so does this mean i shouldnt plan anything out.

if I were you I would party like it's 1999....again.... some sources state that December 24, 2012 will be the last day for us and that's my 23rd Bday so I'm going hard that day

NuclearWinter
Just live everyday as if it was your last. Appreciate it for what it is, because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

jaden101
Something devious? Something major? Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.

This clearly indicates you have some sort of paranoia/delusion complex.

I'm not meaning that in an insulting way but as of genuine concern because to immediately jump to that particular conclusion for absolutely no reason is indicative of a problem.

NuclearWinter
This clearly indicates you have some sort of paranoia/delusion complex.

I'm not meaning that in an insulting way but as of genuine concern because to immediately jump to that particular conclusion for absolutely no reason is indicative of a problem.

You obviously haven't been reading my threads for the past 2 years then. I didn't just come up with this stuff out of nowhere. =) I've been studying it for a long ass time now.

lord xyz
You obviously haven't been reading my threads for the past 2 years then. I didn't just come up with this stuff out of nowhere. =) I've been studying it for a long ass time now. That's depressing.

Bat Dude
You've got it all wrong... In the Bible, it states that no one may buy or sell unless they have "the mark of the beast" or "the number of its name"... It has nothing to do with a date or year...

jaden101
You obviously haven't been reading my threads for the past 2 years then. I didn't just come up with this stuff out of nowhere. =) I've been studying it for a long ass time now.

No you've not been "studying" it because that has academic implications. You have a keen interest in nonsense and a desire to believe it but that doesn't equate to studying. To say it is is an insult to those of us who have studied subjects for a long time.

Mr Parker
not sure if its significant or not but its amazing how the people who live in denial about it being an inside job cant think outside the tv box and put two and two together that it was no accident that it just happened on 9/11 which just happens to be the emergency code we dial in for emergencys. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats why the people who refer to the ones who dont accept the 9/11 coverup commission that muslins and bin laden did it as conspiracy theorists,will they are coincidence theorists. thats how our government operates they pick significant dates such as 9/11 to pull of their operations. waco happened on Hitlers birthday.just another conicidence? yeah right.

NuclearWinter
No you've not been "studying" it because that has academic implications. You have a keen interest in nonsense and a desire to believe it but that doesn't equate to studying. To say it is is an insult to those of us who have studied subjects for a long time.

lol. Reading one of the many textbooks that your school may provide FOR YOU and me reading the material of my choice THAT I CHOOSE falls under the same category of research. Whether you like it or not.

Now I'll take it even further. You "studying" something on the internet for your mandatory classroom project/activity and me "studying" something on the internet for my own personal knowledge is exactly the same thing. If you're using the internet to "study", then what the **** do you think I'm doing?

We're both utilizing the same tool. And you really can be fool at times bro. And severely rude and ignorant. And disrespectful, and the list goes on.

And yet you think you have the authority to tell me whether or not I am studying something or not? You are real jackass *******.

those of us

"Those of us who have studied things for a long time"? Are you ****ing kidding me? What does that include you all of you and your 4 other poker buddies who sit around in your basement talking about the latest edition of PokiMon? lol. "Those of us" you smug, arragont, little bastard. You're a joke. You can change. But as of right now, I think you're a joke.

Who the hell do you think you are bro? You aren't even a spec more "important" than me. So quit pretending like it.

jaden101
lol. Reading one of the many textbooks that your school may provide FOR YOU and me reading the material of my choice THAT I CHOOSE falls under the same category of research. Whether you like it or not.

Now I'll take it even further. You "studying" something on the internet for your mandatory classroom project/activity and me "studying" something on the internet for my own personal knowledge is exactly the same thing. If you're using the internet to "study", then what the **** do you think I'm doing?

We're both utilizing the same tool. And you really can be fool at times bro. And severely rude and ignorant. And disrespectful, and the list goes on.

And yet you think you have the authority to tell me whether or not I am studying something or not? You are real jackass *******.

"Those of us who have studied things for a long time"? Are you ****ing kidding me? What does that include you all of you and your 4 other poker buddies who sit around in your basement talking about the latest edition of PokiMon? lol. "Those of us" you smug, arragont, little bastard. You're a joke. You can change. But as of right now, I think you're a joke.

Who the hell do you think you are bro? You aren't even a spec more "important" than me. So quit pretending like it.

1st off I buy all my own text books. If you had any clue about university life you'd realise it's best to have access to neccessary texts whenever you need it.

No...studying on the internet isn't studying unless it's an academic site. Scopus, Science direct, WestLaw. etc. Where you can get peer reviewed and/or reference material for whatever it is you actually study. An interest in conspiracies and looking up stuff on google and wikipedia isn't studying whether you like it or not. Infact you'd get slated at university if you cited anything from wikipedia or google scholar even at undergraduate degree level.

Yes, you can call me arrogant because i've worked hard to achieve the level of academic success I have so I deserve to be arrogant with regards to that. Ignorant, on the other hand, is an idiotic remark.

Clearly i've touched a raw nerve because i'm holding up a mirror to your academic failings and general lack of intelligence. What other reason would there be for you flying off the handle like a petulant child.

NuclearWinter
1st off I buy all my own text books. If you had any clue about university life you'd realise it's best to have access to neccessary texts whenever you need it.

No...studying on the internet isn't studying unless it's an academic site. Scopus, Science direct, WestLaw. etc. Where you can get peer reviewed and/or reference material for whatever it is you actually study. An interest in conspiracies and looking up stuff on google and wikipedia isn't studying whether you like it or not. Infact you'd get slated at university if you cited anything from wikipedia or google scholar even at undergraduate degree level.

Yes, you can call me arrogant because i've worked hard to achieve the level of academic success I have so I deserve to be arrogant with regards to that. Ignorant, on the other hand, is an idiotic remark.

Clearly i've touched a raw nerve because i'm holding up a mirror to your academic failings and general lack of intelligence. What other reason would there be for you flying off the handle like a petulant child.

I tell you what. Instead of reading the rubbish that you tried to counter my arguements with, I will just get straight to the point and post the definition of the word Study so that no one else on this board ever has to pay attention to your devious little tactics of trying to pretend that the word study has anything to do with school. Because it doesn't. And you and your "academic successes" or whatever it was you called them mean absolutely nothing to me. I am probably more informed about whats really going on with our government and the World than you may ever be. And thats why you are only known mainly on this board for posting little snippets of rude comments and nothing substantial for people to try and learn from.

But anyways, here's the definiton of Study guys. Don't let Jaden fool you with his lies.

Study

Application of the mind to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or reflection: long hours of study.

Often, studies. a personal effort to gain knowledge: to pursue one's studies.

Research or a detailed examination and analysis of a subject, phenomenon, etc.

Deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/study

Alright Jaden, now you show me where it says ANYWHERE in that definition of the word study that it has ANYTHING to do with the word school. Thats because the two have nothing to do with eachother.

A school is only ONE place that a person can study. But a person can choose to study anywhere, at anytime, in any place, in any situation. You can study without reading too. Thats where the Deep thought, reverie, or a state of abstraction
comes in.

So Jaden. Cut the bullshit. Start telling people the truth, and quit trying to twist it. Man sometimes I swear I think Jaden might be a dis-info agent. But on the other hand, I try not to pay too much attention to him.

NuclearWinter
To Study:

To apply oneself to the acquisition of knowledge, as by reading, investigation, or practice.

To apply oneself; endeavor.

To think deeply, reflect, or consider.

To apply oneself to acquiring a knowledge of (a subject).

To examine or investigate carefully and in detail: to study the political situation.

To observe attentively; scrutinize: to study a person's face.

To read carefully or intently: to study a book.

To endeavor to learn or memorize, as a part in a play.

To consider, as something to be achieved or devised.

To think out, as the result of careful consideration or devising

NuclearWinter
To Study:

To be busy with, devote oneself to, concentrate on

NuclearWinter
Look, folks, watch out for people like Jaden. People who like to try and make it look like the only way to acquire knowledge is through school and academic studies. This is a false judgment. And Jaden knows this.

The truth is that academic studies and school textbooks alone can not teach you the truth about what is happening on a daily basis, and what is happening behind the scenes. The only way you are going to be able to learn that kind of stuff is for you to do your own independent research, and the internet is a great tool for that. Textbooks can only contain a certain amount of information, and only about certain subjects. But when there are certain subjects that school textbooks do not cover or are not allowed to cover, thats where only YOU can do the necessary research by studying on your own.

What Jaden is trying to preach is exactly what the Controllerss of the World would have us all believe folks. That the internet can not provide you with accurate knowledge unless it is from one of their school related "academic" aka - CONTROLLED sites or sources. THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL!! The variety of different educational and informative sources on the internet is what makes it so special and it is a wonderful tool that has brought the people of the World closer together and has also in my opinion increased the rate and speed of learning in all countries who have access to it. If the Controllers were to have their way, we would probably have no internet, and very few ways to gain knowledge outside of their controlled environments like the media (newspapers and tv stations) and their other highly controlled environments such as their classrooms in their highschools and colleges.

We have to have alternative methods free from control where we can choose to learn about anything we want, even the truth about the Controller's themselves, and what they are planning for the World. The very thing they are most afraid of.

Don't be fooled by people who make you feel bad because of the ways you choose to study. You have the right to study in any way you choose, and it is just as effective in many cases as if you had learned it in a classroom from reading a textbook. And when it comes to the truth about Life, History, Politics, and Governments, etc., sometimes studying on your own by using things such as the many different sources on the internet will give greater rewards for you than any school would ever give you. Even the most expensive ones. This is true. Trust yourself, and trust your own instincts. Don't let other people try and shape your reality for you. People who tell you whats right and whats wrong. Thats for you to decide. Not for them.

Bicnarok
All this "special date" number of the beast business is silly.

Things happen all the time, but when they happen on a date with cool numbers people get excited.

siriuswriter
So why wasn't 3-03-03 significant? The number three is very biblical - The Holy Trinity, The Three Magi who attended Christ's birth, three people being crucified including Jesus, three days till his resurection... etc?

or how about 7-07-07
another very "magical number."

Oh, and by the way, the sign of the beast? yeah, that number is 626.

Watch the history or national geographic channels once in a while - keep away from the shows about Nostradamus and/or how ancient races predicted the day and time.

So this? I can't answer if it's significant or not. But I'm thinking no, because every year the "big bad" is predicted, like Y2K.... yup, that was the coolest anti-climax ever.

So to make this short, don't put too much into very vague things, and concentrate on what you're doing now in life.

Mr Parker

well said.you hit the nail right on the head.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
All this "special date" number of the beast business is silly.

Things happen all the time, but when they happen on a date with cool numbers people get excited.

I agree.But what I said on the second page here isnt.

jaden101
Look, folks, watch out for people like Jaden. People who like to try and make it look like the only way to acquire knowledge is through school and academic studies. This is a false judgment. And Jaden knows this.

The truth is that academic studies and school textbooks alone can not teach you the truth about what is happening on a daily basis, and what is happening behind the scenes. The only way you are going to be able to learn that kind of stuff is for you to do your own independent research, and the internet is a great tool for that. Textbooks can only contain a certain amount of information, and only about certain subjects. But when there are certain subjects that school textbooks do not cover or are not allowed to cover, thats where only YOU can do the necessary research by studying on your own.

What Jaden is trying to preach is exactly what the Controllerss of the World would have us all believe folks. That the internet can not provide you with accurate knowledge unless it is from one of their school related "academic" aka - CONTROLLED sites or sources. THAT IS A BUNCH OF BULL!! The variety of different educational and informative sources on the internet is what makes it so special and it is a wonderful tool that has brought the people of the World closer together and has also in my opinion increased the rate and speed of learning in all countries who have access to it. If the Controllers were to have their way, we would probably have no internet, and very few ways to gain knowledge outside of their controlled environments like the media (newspapers and tv stations) and their other highly controlled environments such as their classrooms in their highschools and colleges.

We have to have alternative methods free from control where we can choose to learn about anything we want, even the truth about the Controller's themselves, and what they are planning for the World. The very thing they are most afraid of.

Don't be fooled by people who make you feel bad because of the ways you choose to study. You have the right to study in any way you choose, and it is just as effective in many cases as if you had learned it in a classroom from reading a textbook. And when it comes to the truth about Life, History, Politics, and Governments, etc., sometimes studying on your own by using things such as the many different sources on the internet will give greater rewards for you than any school would ever give you. Even the most expensive ones. This is true. Trust yourself, and trust your own instincts. Don't let other people try and shape your reality for you. People who tell you whats right and whats wrong. Thats for you to decide. Not for them.

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying the internet isn't a useful tool for finding things out at all, but the fact remains that using google or wikipedia simply isn't study or research in the strictist sense.

The search for facts has to have balance and checks particularly for things that are vitally important to the planet and the people. That's why all scientific research (My field of knowledge hence why i reference it) has to be peer reviewed and stand up to ethical scrutiny otherwise it has no validity.

Your insinuation that peer reviewed sites are somehow subject to propaganda is utter bullshit. It has nothing to do with government. It's simply a resource for collating independant and properly conducted research. In other words, information that has validity. Information that can be relied upon. Unlike the vast majority of the internet content including many which people think are a reliable source of factual information.

Obviously you do pay attention because you just replied 4 times to the 1 post.

You can question my intentions all you want. I'm simply trying to educate the ignorant...i.e...you.

The only thing the vast majority of the information on the internet is free from is scrutiny and method for testing validity.

I find it highly ironic that you feel it's healthy to question things which the government says yet somehow get offended when people question your own information and have a skepticism of that.

I highly doubt that because unlike you, I've actually learned about things which are factual.

How would you have any idea how i'm regarded on this board when the only threads you ever enter are your own?

Again i'll point out the hypocrisy of saying its healthy to be skeptical of "official" information yet my questioning of you and your methods of "study" are somehow offensive to you.

NuclearWinter
Please refrain from putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying the internet isn't a useful tool for finding things out at all, but the fact remains that using google or wikipedia simply isn't study or research in the strictist sense.

The search for facts has to have balance and checks particularly for things that are vitally important to the planet and the people. That's why all scientific research (My field of knowledge hence why i reference it) has to be peer reviewed and stand up to ethical scrutiny otherwise it has no validity.

Your insinuation that peer reviewed sites are somehow subject to propaganda is utter bullshit. It has nothing to do with government. It's simply a resource for collating independant and properly conducted research. In other words, information that has validity. Information that can be relied upon. Unlike the vast majority of the internet content including many which people think are a reliable source of factual information.

Obviously you do pay attention because you just replied 4 times to the 1 post.

You can question my intentions all you want. I'm simply trying to educate the ignorant...i.e...you.

The only thing the vast majority of the information on the internet is free from is scrutiny and method for testing validity.

I find it highly ironic that you feel it's healthy to question things which the government says yet somehow get offended when people question your own information and have a skepticism of that.

I highly doubt that because unlike you, I've actually learned about things which are factual.

How would you have any idea how i'm regarded on this board when the only threads you ever enter are your own?

Again i'll point out the hypocrisy of saying its healthy to be skeptical of "official" information yet my questioning of you and your methods of "study" are somehow offensive to you.

Look this thread is getting way off track. Bottom line is I know what you're up to Jaden. I got your number bud. I've seen the way you try and post all kinds of rude comments towards me and then all the sudden try to play victim at the end. You started this Jaden, you crossed the line awhile back for me and I wasn't about to just sit back and let you have your way with me. Yeah right.

As for 9-9-9, I don't know if anything significant is going to happen. 2 days after that date is also an interesting one - 9-11. Now anyone who has studied the history of the date of 9-11 knows that there is something very fishy going on there. Needless to say, September is going to be a very interesting month to watch.

jaden101
I thought you were leaving anyway, you total ****ing retard.

Ooooo I crossed a line because I dared question your bullshit threads. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm about the only person that even reads the shit you post because the attention span of most of the dregs of society that infest this particular forum don't have the ability to read more than a few lines at a time.

NuclearWinter
I thought you were leaving anyway, you total ****ing retard.

Ooooo I crossed a line because I dared question your bullshit threads. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm about the only person that even reads the shit you post because the attention span of most of the dregs of society that infest this particular forum don't have the ability to read more than a few lines at a time.

lol. So then you go and you insult the other members of this forum. And accuse them of being "dregs of society".

Bro you have a God-complex. Do you know what that means? It means you masturbate to the Sims. You ever heard of that game? Of course you have.

I tried to find a single thread that you posted on the past 2 pages of this forum, and I was only able to find 2. 2 out of almost a hundred. If you don't like the people who post in this forum, go to another one!

jaden101
Yeah I insult those that deserve it. You clearly being one of them after your sad little outburst earlier in this page which was tantamount to "I'm sick of you poking holes in my sad little theories...go away before I tell my mum"

You can't have been looking particularly hard because there's 2 on the 2nd page, you ****ing moron. Shows how much you pay attention doesn't it?

And again, you're the one who said you were leaving...so go already and stop embarrassing youself.

jaden101
Hahaha...nice quick edit retard.

NuclearWinter
Here's 1 of the two threads that you created Jaden. The scholar above us all.

Has the government finally silenced the KMC conspiracy theorists?

where have they all gone?...it's a conspiracy i tell thee.

That was his entire opening post.

Oh my gosh, all those years of college have really payed off Jaden. That was the most informative thread we have ever seen. NOT.

NuclearWinter
The hand is quicker than the eye in this case *** ha ha ha

jaden101
It wasn't meant to be informative you dumb cock. It was meant mock idiots like you.

jaden101
The hand is quicker than the eye in this case *** ha ha ha

Except we both know what a tool you just made of yourself dont we?

NuclearWinter
Now here we go.....the second one I have to give you at least a SMALL amount of credit for.

Interestingly enough, you do believe in some conspiracies. I wouldn't have thought that to be possible. I believe in Atlantis too. So we actually both agree on that.

Look I have more work to do on my stuff man. I'm not going to cut into you too much more because thats not something I take pleasure in. It appears to be something that you do, but again, thats only because of your God-complex. I don't think it's necessarily your fault entirely. My father also has a God-complex, so I understand the nature of it.

jaden101
I do indeed believe in some conspiracies. I posted that thread to show that i'm not entirely against them as a lot of people on here seem to think I am.

Alas, though, I don't have a god complex. I just seek to pass on knowledge hence my arguments particularly in the 9/11 forum, from a scientific background. So much so that's I've just applied to do another masters in teaching so I can do just that. Chemistry to be specific.

I also think challenging other people's theories helps them to further their own investigation as that's what debating is all about.

Strengthening your case to stand up to criticism. I think I helped you do that in you Nostadamus thread. Even my limited interest in the subject was still able to pick at parts of your argument.

Mr Parker
Winter he's not worth the effort.I try to tell people like Deano all the time not to bother with him.to put him on your ignore list.By responding to him your just playing his game and he sits there smiling about it when you guys take the bait.you ask him to watch a video and elaborate on it to disprove it,he wont take the challenge,he just comes back with childish insults and lies and disinformation.I dont know why anybody would waste time with someone like that who posts disinformation all the time that are proven lies.if you want to talk about UFOS or atlantis with him,go ahead since he believes in trivial unimportant ones like that but dont waste time on him on the ones that matter that have far more overwhemling proof about it like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination,ect.

Magee
It's amazing how some people can claim to know every thing unaware that you can research all you want but you can only suspect and never truly know any thing. The kind of people like Nuclear and Parker put me off doing any sort of real research on certain subjects years ago. The type that demands you listen and believe while presenting them selves in a way you would expect a religious person to do.

It's a shame these people feel the need to preach rather than educate, hearing only what they want to hear, reading only what they want to read, it is the downfall of these people.

Joke pals, you're all a bunch of wankers hahahaha

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Winter he's not worth the effort.I try to tell people like Deano all the time not to bother with him.to put him on your ignore list.By responding to him your just playing his game and he sits there smiling about it when you guys take the bait.you ask him to watch a video and elaborate on it to disprove it,he wont take the challenge,he just comes back with childish insults and lies and disinformation.I dont know why anybody would waste time with someone like that who posts disinformation all the time that are proven lies.if you want to talk about UFOS or atlantis with him,go ahead since he believes in trivial unimportant ones like that but dont waste time on him on the ones that matter that have far more overwhemling proof about it like 9/11 and the kennedy assassination,ect.

I'm struggling to remember you EVER posting a video on here for me to look at. In fact i'm struggling to remember you ever posting anything that wasn't illiterate rubbish.

You wish to bring up 9/11 again? Despite the fact that you completely and utterly embarrassed yourself in that thread time and time again...quoting long dead people being the cherry of the top of your idiocy. Look what happened in that thread. You've never contributed since because I and a few others completely and thoroughly pounded your argument to dust with hard science and irrefutable facts.

I've never debated the Kennedy assassination on here because i've said it hold absolutely no interest for me whatsoever.

You talk about baiting yet here you are doing just that. You're a disgusting and illiterate hypocrite of the highest order.

Now go crawl back under your rock.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Magee
It's amazing how some people can claim to know every thing unaware that you can research all you want but you can only suspect and never truly know any thing. The kind of people like Nuclear and Parker put me off doing any sort of real research on certain subjects years ago. The type that demands you listen and believe while presenting them selves in a way you would expect a religious person to do.

It's a shame these people feel the need to preach rather than educate, hearing only what they want to hear, reading only what they want to read, it is the downfall of these people.

Joke pals, you're all a bunch of wankers hahahaha

this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour.Information the japenese were going to intentionally bomb pearl harbour and it was because FDR provoked them into doing do to enter the war that america opposed.you automatically dismissed it without doing ANY research on it, posting crap like you are now to winter even though the admiral of that fleet criticised FDR for it and winter was basing that information off of over 20,000 documents that have emerged over the years and was written in a book that documents it all called DAY OF DECEIT.you both only look at what you want to see and ignore facts that prove you wrong which is extremely arrogant-something quite a few posters here have told jaden many times in debates, yet you call US wankers.? whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) im donw tih you guys.

jaden101
this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour.Information the japenese were going to intentionally bomb pearl harbour and it was because FDR provoked them into doing do to enter the war that america opposed.you automatically dismissed it without doing ANY research on it, posting crap like you are now to winter even though the admiral of that fleet criticised FDR for it and winter was basing that information off of over 20,000 documents that have emerged over the years and was written in a book that documents it all called DAY OF DECEIT.you both only look at what you want to see and ignore facts that prove you wrong which is extremely arrogant-something quite a few posters here have told jaden many times in debates, yet you call US wankers.? whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) im donw tih you guys.

Strange. I've only been called arrogant once so that's just another example of your cretinous bullshit.

Do you ever get embarressed by your constant virtual felating of other conspiracy theorists will your sad and irrelevant "exactly,well said" comments?

Let's also get one thing clear. You have NEVER proved me wrong on anything.

You never will because you lack the intellect and wit to do so.

Captain REX
Oh, it's official. 9/9/9 is totally significant. CNN said so.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/07/beatles.remastered.catalogue/index.html

Magee
this coming from a guy who I can remember quite sometime back automatically dismissing what Winter was saying on one of his threads about how FDR intentionally withheld information from the naval fleet of pearl harbour. You remember me saying that? I can't even remember that thread never mind posting in it, I think you are confused Parker but hey whats new.

Mr Parker
confused Magee? of course YOU dont ever remember automatically dismissing what winter was talking about sometime back because you only see what you want to see, so you never read material that shows how evil the united states government is or how presidents commit autrocities that rival Hitlers.Most people here are like yourself and dont want to believe that their government and school systems and mainstream media have brainwashed us our whole lives with lies and propaganda about historic events and that there have been many autrocities committed by presidents such as clinton,Bush and Nixon that while president that rival Hitlers and that anytime a good one like kennedy comes along that does good things for the people,the CIA gets rid of him.

Anybody who STILL believes in that other government fairy tale warren commission report that oswald killed kennedy which is actually what Winter was talking about here, is either on drugs or in serious denial..seeing how you ignore facts all the time about government conspiracys, the latter would be the catagory you fall into..He was actually talking about how the CIA killed kennedy here "not about FDR and pearl harbour which he also talked about later on in the thread." anybody who doesnt believe that after all these years and has read Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE the plot to kill kennedy is on drugs or in serious denial.The kennedy assassination is what woke me up to how corrupt our government is.Ever since I learned the truth about that event I have never looked at the united states of america the same way I used to while growing up and dont listen to what the corporate controlled media says anymore and have turned to alternative news such as AMERICAN FREE PRESS AND MEDIA BY PASS.they report REAL news the corporate controlled media wont touch. again here is is where you automatically dismissed what Winter was saying when you obviously didnt even read what he was talking about then and here is the 5 pages previous to that.
just because its information there that YOU dont want to see or believe,doesnt mean its ramblings.

In the next few posts is where winter was talking about the kennedy assassination and the other corrupt evil presidents we have had since then,not pearl harbour which he also later talked about in the thread.

Magee

I went back about 5 pages and its just you rambling on and on, why would anyone want to read all that? I really hope you pasted all that crap and didnt waste a year of your life writting a novel on a forum.

jaden101

I went back about 5 pages and its just you rambling on and on, why would anyone want to read all that? I really hope you pasted all that crap and didnt waste a year of your life writting a novel on a forum.

I'm sure there's a massive irony here but I wont bother pointing it out because some people are just incapable of seeing the massive elephant in the room.

Mr Parker

jaden101

lord xyz
confused ? of course YOU dont ever remember automatically dismissing what Kharmadog etc. was talking about sometime back because you only see what you want to see, so you never read material that shows how stupid Alex Jones etc. are or how films like Loose Change commit fallacies that rival religion.Most people here are like yourself and dont want to believe that their internet celebrity leaders have brainwashed us our whole lives with lies and propaganda about historic events and that there have been many fallacies committed by David Icke, Nuclear Winter, that while morons that rival Kent Hovind and that anytime a good one like John Hankey comes along that does good things to investigate,people dismiss him as another nut.

**** the rest of this post, I have much better things to do.

Rogue Jedi
My sis's birthday

Wei Phoenix
We are all going to die tomorrow!

Symmetric Chaos
Too late to do anything now. I guess we'll see if anyone survives the night.

NuclearWinter
I found this to be quite interesting. Not sure why they picked 09-09-09 to be the date for the release though. For that I guess we would have to ask them.

Digitally remastered Beatles coming in September

(CNN) -- For fans of The Beatles, 09/09/09 will mark a new invasion.

Apple Corps Ltd. and EMI Music have announced that as the date for the release of the entire original Beatles catalogue, digitally remastered.

That includes all 12 Beatles albums in stereo, with track listings and artwork as originally released in the UK. The package will also contain the LP version of "Magical Mystery Tour" (initially released as a double-EP in Britain, though available on CD since 1987) and the collections "Past Masters Vol. I and II" combined as one title.

The release marks the first time that the first four Beatles albums are being made available in their entirety on compact disc, and it also coincides with the release of "The Beatles: Rock Band" video game.

Robert Levine, executive editor for Billboard, said the timing is genius in terms of marketing.

"Most bands, when they do a big project like this they pay for publicity," Levine said. "The Beatles got paid for 'Rock Band' and then they are using that for publicity to rerelease a catalogue. It's pretty amazing." Blog: A Beatles fan reflects on the news

Levine pointed out that media have evolved tremendously since 1964, when the band first burst onto the American scene with an appearance on "The Ed Sullivan Show."
Don't Miss

* Surviving Beatles unite to promote meditation
* All you need is love -- and a Beatles degree
* iReport.com: Show off your Beatles memorabilia

Back then, there were only three major television networks, and engineering of albums was much less sophisticated, Levine noted. Previous rereleases have sold well in the past -- indeed, Beatles albums have sold steadily for decades -- and Levine said he expects this one to do even better.

"I think if you were to look at pure catalogue, old bands selling old albums, the Beatles are the kings -- commercially as well as artistically," Levine said. "A lot of has been remastered better in the past 22 years, and remastering technology has come a long way."

Piers Hemmingsen, the author of two books on Beatles music and head of the Web site Capitol6000.com, said there has long been a clamor among fans for good, high-quality versions of Beatles songs.

"The technology that was available back then was very limited, and with the newer technology they are able to do far more with what they have than they have ever been able to do before," he said. "For people who are plugged into iPods and the whole digital music scene, it's going to be a lot better for them."

In acknowledgment of the more technologically advanced listeners, each CD will contain, for a limited time, an embedded brief documentary film about the album.

The documentaries contain archival footage, rare photographs and never-before-released studio chat from the Beatles.

The remastering project was four years in the making. Engineers used de-noising technology and cleaned up glitches like electrical clicks and microphone vocal pops, so long as it didn't affect the original integrity of the songs.

They also slightly boosted the volume levels. Andrew Croft, publisher of Beatlology Magazine, said the announcement of the release of the remastered recordings "is long overdue in the Beatles community and for music fans alike."

He also said the quest to improve the original recordings is not new.

Croft said bootleg releases over the years used rare and obscure vinyl pressings from countries like Japan and Germany to compile the best of the best recordings of The Beatles songs, presenting to the public a better sound that Apple could not offer prior to the remastering.

"While the new remasterings will replace a library full of bootlegs of their commercial releases, there remains a massive market for their more obscure tracks, outtakes and live performances," Croft said.

The 14 remastered albums, along with a DVD collection of the documentaries, will also be available for purchase together in a stereo boxed set.

A second boxed set, "The Beatles in Mono," includes all of the Beatles recordings that were mixed for a mono release. It will contain 10 of the albums with their original mono mixes, plus two additional discs of mono masters (covering similar ground to the stereo tracks on "Past Masters"wink.

The mono "Help!" and "Rubber Soul" discs also include the original 1965 stereo mixes, which have not been previously released on CD. These albums will be packaged in mini-vinyl CD replicas of the original sleeves with all of the original inserts and label designs.

Even with the release date, what is old has become new.

Diehard Beatle-ologists may take note that the release date could be viewed as a nod to the Beatles track "One After 909" from the "Let It Be" album -- or a reference to the White Album's "Revolution 9." (John Lennon, who was born on October 9, occasionally talked about his fondness for the number 9.)

Hemmingsen said making the music more accessible and attractive to a younger audience helps spread Beatlemania to a new generation.

"Their music is catchy, memorable, interesting and listenable," said Hemmingsen, who was a youngster in England when the Beatles hit the scene and has been a fan ever since. "The time that they evolved their music was an interesting time and their music reflected that time."

Levine said the band has always captured fans from across generations.

"The songs have lasted for a long time because they are great songs," he said. "It's just that simple. Those are amazing, amazing albums."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/07/beatles.remastered.catalogue/index.html

NuclearWinter
The Movie 9 is a film that is produced in part by Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov and Jim Lemley, and is scheduled for release on September 9, 2009. Or 9-9-9.

From what I gather, the movie is basicly about Armageddon and the destruction of the World and the plot appears to take place in the aftermath thereof:

http://www.filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/9/

NuclearWinter
Why 09/09/09 Is So Special

Everyone from brides and grooms to movie studio execs are celebrating the upcoming calendrical anomaly in their own way.

In Florida, at least one county clerk's office is offering a one-day wedding special for $99.99. The rarity of this Sept. 9 hasn't been lost on the creators of the iPod, who have moved their traditional Tuesday release day to Wednesday to take advantage of the special date. Focus Features is releasing their new film "9," an animated tale about the apocalypse, on the 9th.

Not only does the date look good in marketing promotions, but it also represents the last set of repeating, single-digit dates that we'll see for almost a century (until January 1, 2101), or a millennium (mark your calendars for January 1, 3001), depending on how you want to count it.

Some concerned with the history and meaning of numbers ascribe powerful significance to 09/09/09.

For cultures in which the number nine is lucky, Sept. 9 is anticipated - while others might see the date as an ominous warning.

Math magic

Modern numerologists - who operate outside the realm of real science - believe that mystical significance or vibrations can be assigned to each numeral one through nine, and different combinations of the digits produce tangible results in life depending on their application.

As the final numeral, the number nine holds special rank. It is associated with forgiveness, compassion and success on the positive side as well as arrogance and self-righteousness on the negative, according to numerologists.

Numerologists do have a famous predecessor to look to. Pythagoras, the Greek mathematician and father of the famous theorem, is also credited with popularizing numerology in ancient times.

"Pythagoras most of all seems to have honored and advanced the study concerned with numbers, having taken it away from the use of merchants and likening all things to numbers," wrote Aristoxenus, an ancient Greek historian, in the 4th century B.C.

As part of his obsession with numbers both mathematically and divine, and like many mathematicians before and since, Pythagoras noted that nine in particular had many unique properties.

Any grade-schooler could tell you, for example, that the sum of the two-digits resulting from nine multiplied by any other single-digit number will equal nine. So 9x3=27, and 2+7=9.

Multiply nine by any two, three or four-digit number and the sums of those will also break down to nine. For example: 9x62 = 558; 5+5+8=18; 1+8=9.

Sept. 9 also happens to be the 252nd day of the year (2 + 5 +2)...

Loving 9

Both China and Japan have strong feelings about the number nine. Those feelings just happen to be on opposite ends of the spectrum.

The Chinese pulled out all the stops to celebrate their lucky number eight during last year's Summer Olympics, ringing the games in at 8 p.m. on 08/08/08. What many might not realize is that nine comes in second on their list of auspicious digits and is associated with long life, due to how similar its pronunciation is to the local word for long-lasting (eight sounds like wealth).

Historically, ancient Chinese emperors associated themselves closely with the number nine, which appeared prominently in architecture and royal dress, often in the form of nine fearsome dragons. The imperial dynasties were so convinced of the power of the number nine that the palace complex at Beijing's Forbidden City is rumored to have been built with 9,999 rooms.

Japanese emperors would have never worn a robe with nine dragons, however.

In Japanese, the word for nine is a homophone for the word for suffering, so the number is considered highly unlucky - second only to four, which sounds like death.

Many Japanese will go so far as to avoid room numbers including nine at hotels or hospitals, if the building planners haven't already eliminated them altogether.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090908/sc_livescience/why090909issospecial

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32735942/ns/technology_and_science-science/?GT1=43001

http://www.livescience.com/culture/090909-2009-date-nines.html

Symmetric Chaos
Okay, it's 09/09/2009 here right now.

Black helicopters? Nope.
Enlightenment? Nope.
Alien invasion? Nope.
Numbers coming to life? Nope.
Apocalypse? Nope.

Well don't worry Ture Belviers, 11/11/2011 is sure to be more exciting.

1+1+1+1+1+1=6
6 upside down is 9
three nines make 999
999-88=911
9+1+1=11
three elevens make 11/11/11

OH SWEET MITHRA WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE

GO GIVE MONEY TO DAVID ICKE SO HE CAN SAVE US

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Okay, it's 09/09/2009 here right now.

Black helicopters? Nope.
Enlightenment? Nope.
Alien invasion? Nope.
Numbers coming to life? Nope.
Apocalypse? Nope.

I know you were kidding but I don't recall ever stating that I knew exactly what was going to take place today. All I said is that I would sit back and watch what happens.....

I don't know how you go from that to what you said above but hey....all power to ya for being creative.

NuclearWinter
By the way today is not over still for me for another 21 hours. I will be sleeping for much of that but when I wake up it will be interesting to see what happens.

If nothing major happens today for the whole day though, then there is still one more day I am keeping a close eye on, which is two days from now - 9/11/09 (9x1x1=999)

And then of course as usual I am keeping an eye on things overall as we approach that crucial date of December 21st, 2012.

ArtificialGlory
2000-01-01 = insignificant
2006-06-06 = insignificant
2009-09-09 = insignificant
2011-11-11 = insignificant
2012 = insignificant
Your life if you actually believe this doomsday drivel = insignificant.

For Pete's sakes people, these are just numbers. These dates are different and even more meaningless in other calendars. Why do you think ours(or Mayan, for that matter) is so special?

NuclearWinter
I have been keeping an eye on the news so far and the only major thing that has happened as of yet was that a plane was hijacked in mexico city by 3 Bolivian "terrorists". Pretty significant, but not quite what I would call World changing by any means.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090909/wl_nm/us_mexico_hijack/

NuclearWinter
Loads of Chinese people seem to think it (was) a very good date:

Tens of thousands of Chinese rushed to wed on Wednesday, hoping that the auspicious 09/09/09 date would bring longevity to their marriages and lives:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/6163774/Thousands-of-Chinese-marry-on-lucky-090909.html

There seems to be two sides to the equation here as there is with almost everything. Some cultures feel that it is a very unlucky sequence of numbers. Others feel the exact opposite.

I am just having fun watching what happens. At midnight tonight I will announce the other dates to look out for up until December 21st, 2012 that are related to this sequence of 999 that I was amazed to find is much more popular than I thought when I first created this thread.

Wei Phoenix
Not really popular as much as it is funny and sad. There is nothing special about this date. You first say how its the real day of death and plagues and shit because 999 is the devil's real number, nothing bad happens today and now you flip it to have some kind of good sensation about this day too. Getting married is not a sign of anythin.

Scarlet Fox
Loads of Chinese people seem to think it (was) a very good date:

Tens of thousands of Chinese rushed to wed on Wednesday, hoping that the auspicious 09/09/09 date would bring longevity to their marriages and lives:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/6163774/Thousands-of-Chinese-marry-on-lucky-090909.html

There seems to be two sides to the equation here as there is with almost everything. Some cultures feel that it is a very unlucky sequence of numbers. Others feel the exact opposite.

I am just having fun watching what happens. At midnight tonight I will announce the other dates to look out for up until December 21st, 2012 that are related to this sequence of 999 that I was amazed to find is much more popular than I thought when I first created this thread.
December 21 2012 O.o .... 12-21-12 hehehe. 1212 12=6+6 12=6+6

66-66 666 O.o im just being stupid and playing with the numbers though stick out tongue

anyway! They said in 2000 all the computers would crash and we would be cast into the Stoneage. But nothing happened now did it? The computers kept going.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Bat Dude
You've got it all wrong... In the Bible, it states that no one may buy or sell unless they have "the mark of the beast" or "the number of its name"... It has nothing to do with a date or year...

Just in case nobody saw, THIS should have ended all discussion of 9/9/09.

Symmetric Chaos
Darn, nothing happened.

Clearly the Secret Masters have gained control over mathematics itself. 1+1=Obedience. 2+2=Slavery. Fight the influence of public schools!

NuclearWinter
Alright so it is officially midnight for me and 09-09-09 is officially over for me. But it is not over for the sequence of 9 dates. So I'm gonna go ahead and post my list of interesting dates relating to the number 9 as I said I would after midnight.

I have compiled a list of 13 dates to look out for as we approach December 21st, 2012, and that all have to do with an ongoing sequence of the number 9. 11 of which directly involve the sequence of continuing 9s and the other two which symbolically involve the sequence.

The first date on the list is today (September 10th, 2009) or 9-10-09 as I explained above. The reason for this is because you can take the 09 from the month and multiply it by the 1 in the middle for the day and do the same thing with the 09 for the year and you can find the same 999 sequence. Because 09 x 1(0) = 9 x1(0) = 9.

The second date on the list is the very next day (September 11th, 2009) - or 09-11-09. The reason for this is the same. When you multiply the 9s and the 1s you get a sequence of 9 including the 999 sequence. 9 X 1 = 9 x 1 = 9.

September 11th has always been a suspicious date if you look at the history of the United States and the events that have taken place on it. Not to mention the sequence of 9s and 11s together seems to bring about some disasterous things.

The third date on the list is September 19, 2009, or 9-19-9. This date also contains the sequence of continuing 9s including the 999 sequence. There doesn't need to be any math involved in this one because the date automatically contains the 999 sequence without multiplication or addition. A very interesting date indeed.

The fourth date on the list is September 9th, 2009, or 09-09-10. This date date is significant as well because if you multiply both the 8 from the month and the 9 from the day with the 1 from the year than you get 9 x 1 = 9 x1 = 9. Again the sequence of continuing 9s is present here.

The fifth date is September 11th, 2010, or 09-11-10. The reason that this date is so significant is because again you can find the sequence of 999 by multiplying the 9 from the month with the two 1s from the day and the 1 from the year. So 9 x 111 = 999.

The sixth date on the list is September 19th, 2010, or 09-19-10. The two 9s from the month and day can be multiplied together with the 1s from the day and year to create a continuing sequence of 9s. 9 X 1 = 9 and 9 x 1 = 9.

The seventh date on the list is September 22nd, 2010, or 9-22-10. Now this one might surprise you because you might be asking yourself how it inolved the continuing sequence of 9s. Well directly it doesn't, but as I stated before symbolically it does. This is because September 22nd, 2010 is exactly 9 years and 11 days after that famous date of September 11th, 2001 when New York city was attacked and the twin towers fell to the ground. And so here we have the symbolic sequence of the 9/11 together again. 9 x 1 = 9 x 1 = 9. It's hidden but it's there.

The eighth date on the list is August 22nd, 2011, or 8-22-2011. Again this date is symbolically related to the 999 sequence because it is exactly 9 years and 11 months since September 11th, 2001.

The ninth date on the list is August 23rd, 2011, or 08-23-2011 and this is because yet again it contains a symbolic connections due to the fact that it is exactly 9 years, 11 months, and 1 (9 x 111 = 999)day since September 11th, 2001.

The 10th date on the list is September 2nd, 2011, 0r 09-02-11. This is because the date has hidden within it the symbolic significance of the fact that it is exactly 9 years, 11 months, and 9 days after the September 11th, 2001 event, and therefore also contains the continuing sequence of 9s.

The eleventh date on the list is September 4th, 2011, or 09-04-11. This date also contains the continuing 9 sequence hidden within it because it is exactly 9 years, 11 months, and 11 days since September 11th, 2001. Within this date is two important symbolic sets of 9/11 sequences. This makes it also a very interesting date to keep an eye on.

The twelfth date on the list is September 9th, 2011, or 09-09-11. 9 x 1 = 9 x1 = 9.

The thirteenth and final date on the list is September 19th, 2011, 0r 9-19-11. This date contains a clear double set of the 999 sequence by multiplying the two 9s fro the month and day with the three 1s from the day and year. 9 x 111 = 999.

All 13 of those dates I will be keeping a close eye on as we approach December 21st 2012. It will be interesting to see what happens on either one of those interesting dates.

Mr Parker
hey winter,did you get my pm message?

Bicnarok

NuclearWinter

The fourth date on the list is September 9th, 2009, or 09-09-10. This date date is significant as well because if you multiply both the 8 from the month and the 9 from the day with the 1 from the year than you get 9 x 1 = 9 x1 = 9. Again the sequence of continuing 9s is present here.

Sorry bout this one folks I was in a rush last night and as usual when you are in a rush, you will make mistakes. The September 9th, 2009 in this one is supposed to be September 9th, 2010, and the 8 from the month is supposed to be the 9 from the month.

The good news is that I didn't really mess up on the others from what I can tell. So this appears at the moment to be the only one I f-cked up on.

lord xyz
Sorry bout this one folks I was in a rush last night and as usual when you are in a rush, you will make mistakes. The September 9th, 2009 in this one is supposed to be September 9th, 2010, and the 8 from the month is supposed to be the 9 from the month.

The good news is that I didn't really mess up on the others from what I can tell. So this appears at the moment to be the only one I f-cked up on. Your life, every relationship you've ever had, your internet bill. To name a few.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
There are two more extremely important dates that I did mot mention before that should be added to the list.

Now, in the beginning of this thread I posted two different people who were seeminly giving us a riddle to solve or at least a coded message of some sort to figure out what major events may lie within our near future.

The two different people had the following to say:

Sibyl of Prague, an old woman (17th century): "From the east a dragon will come, terrible to look at, because from its 9 times 99 eyes, mortal rays will be emitted and a poisonous air leaves its mouth".

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a simple Christian man who lived in Freilassing, Germany. During his life, he did several prophecies correctly, helping the police to discover criminals... etc. He spoke on the third war, and according to him, it would begin anywhere exactly after the murder of a big one near the Arabs and a murder in the Balkans. "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Ok...so....here is the first date which appears to be EXTREMELY important. And I can't seem to emphasize extremely important nearly enough to you guys. Because to me, this is the most interesting date that I have listed so far in this entire thread. Even more interesting to me than was September 9th, 2009, or 9-9-9. To me, the date I am about to list is way more important than 9-9-9 because it appears to coincide perfectly with what the above two people were saying.

Ok...so this date we should definately, no questions asked, watch out for. And it is a date that is right around the corner.

The date I am speaking of is December 20th, 2010. Now you might say, why is that date so important. I will tell you. The reason why this date is so important is because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001.

Now, we take what this woman said:

Very very interesting. The only date that would symbolically match up with the 9 seperate from the 99 (which appears to be what she is encoding in her message) is December 20th 2010 because as I said before it is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001 or 9 - 11 - 2001.

It is the ONLY date that matches the code in her words. There is no other date in the future that matches it so perfectly. So for the rest of the future of the entire Universe from this day until the end of all things, no other date would match up with that code. Only December 20th, 2010, Folks, this is EXTREMELY important. This is highly highly significant.

Now, as if that weren't enough, there is even more that is incredibly interesting! What am I talking about? Look at this:

December 20 is the 354th day of the year (355th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 11 days remaining until the end of the year.

Here we have the symbology of the number 11 as well. Because of the 11 days left until the end of the year. Not to mention the symbology of the 9 and the 99 as well. Or the three 9's like Mr. Alois Irlmaier mentioned above when he said that, "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Could December 20th, 2010 be the very date that answers the riddles of both of these peoples statements?

Take Sibyl of Prague's riddle about the 9 times 99 eyes. Or the 9 x 99 in mathematical form. Now if we take the 9 years and 99 days since September 11th, 2001 (December 20th, 2010) and we multiply them together - 9 x 99 = 891. And so therefore we get the number 891. 8 + 9 = 17 + 1 = 18. And 1 + 8 = 9.

Could December 20th, 2010 be one of the most important dates in our modern History? I can't say exactly for sure but I can tell you one thing, all signs for me at the moment are definately pointing towards the answer YES.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
And so...as you can clearly see.....December 20th, has been a very significant date in the timeline of history since the founding of the United States of America.

Could December 20th, 2010 be the key date that Sibyl of Prague and Alois Irlmaier were trying to warn us about? It is an extremely significant date no matter what, because symbolically hidden in it is both the number 9 and 11. The symbology of the 9 is important because it is repeated 3 times - which Alois Irlmaier hinted towards, and because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001, which is what Sibyl of Prague might have been hinting towards.

Of course, both the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant in terms of the Illuminati and in terms of occultism numerology.

The number 9 is important because 9 represents 3 threes and an uspide-down 6. The number 9 was sacred to pythagoreans and thus Freemasonry, because it represented the perfect square (9) of the perfect number (3).

The number 9 interestingly enough, is also the number of Satan, in Satanism.

The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.

So we know that the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant, and we also know that when they are put together in dates in symbolism that they are also extremely significant.

Such is the case with this scripture from the Bible which you have seen before in this thread:

REVELATION 9:11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon. (NASB) Abaddon and Apollyon both mean "destroyer." WHO IS THE "DESTROYER"?

I also found this speech given by Abraham Lincoln in the year 1865 (1 + 8 = 9 and 6 + 5 = 11) to be highly significant given the events that are unfolding in our current day and age:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

Abraham Lincoln, 1865

The symbology related to the date of December 20th, 2010 is absolutely amazing. It contains all 3 of some of the most significant numbers in numerology and to the Illuminati and the Controllers.

For example, we already know that December 20th, 2010 is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001. So here we have the symbology of the three 9s or the 999sequence. Again, the 999 is very significant to the Illuminati and Controllers and it is so because it represents the uspide-down version of the 666 of the Beast of Revelations. So here we have the importance of the 999 symbology. Or the number 9 in general. Thats the first part of December 20th, 2010 that is important.

Then, we have the number 3 (the so called "perfect number"wink that is hidden in the December 20th, 2010 symbology. This is because December 20th is the 354th day of the year - 3 + 5 + 4 = 12. And 1 + 2 = 3. The number 3 is used by the Illuminati and Controllers to Mock the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So here we have the importance of the symbology of the number 3 found in the date of December 20, 2010.

And lastly we have the number 11 which can symbolically be found in the date of December 20th, 2010 because as mentioned before there are exactly 11 days left until the end of the year from that day forward.

And so hidden within the symbology of the date of December 20th, 2010 for the Illuminati and for the Controllers are the important numbers 9, 3, and 11. This is highly significant. This could be a very destructive date,

And if we go off of what Sibyl of Prague hints towards in her message about the 9 x 99 eyes, than perhaps we can expect a kind of Major World changing attack of some kind or another in some part of the World on December 20th, 2010 because she hints and "mortal rays being emitted from a dragons 9 x 99 eyes" and "poisonous air leaving it's mouth".

Alois Irlmaier goes as far as to say that World War 3 has a direct correlation with three nines. This could very well have to do with the symbology hidden within the date of December 20th, 2010 and could therefore in theory be the actual beginning date for World War 3. This is in theory of course.

Could this single date be a crucial turning point for Humanity either towards all out chaos or positive evolution? Who knows my friends, but only time is going to tell. Perhaps the good news for some is the fact that we won't have to wait very long in order to find out.

Also important to remember is that 2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger.

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War and the War To End All Wars, was a global military conflict which took place primarily in Europe and which started in 1914 (The Chinese year of the Tiger). Over 40 million casualties resulted, including approximately 20 million military and civilian deaths.
World War II, or the Second World War, was a global military conflict, the amalgamation of what had initially been two separate conflicts. The first began in Asia in 1937 (The Chinese year of the Ox), and tensions between countries really started to heat up during the next year 1938 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) as countries started provoking eachother into war, as the Second Sino-Japanese War; the other began in Europe in 1939 (The Chinese year of the Rabbit) with the German invasion of Poland.

The Korean War was an escalation of a civil war between two rival Korean regimes, each of which was supported by external powers, with each trying to topple the other through political and guerilla tactics. After failing to strengthen their cause in the free elections held in South Korea during May 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) and the refusal of South Korea to hold new elections per North Korean demands, the communist North Korean Army moved south on June 25, 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) to attempt to reunite the Korean peninsula.

This is very interesting to me. Because in our modern era, these were the 3 biggest wars in our history. They involved not just 1 or 2 nations, but many nations. And they all started around the same exact time in relation to Astrology. (The chinese year of the Tiger).

The possible World War 3 that we may have coming to us soon (whithin the next 2 years), will again, occur at the exact same time as the above 3 wars did. Which is during or right next to the Chinese year of the Tiger.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

Mr Parker
Winter,I sent you a new pm,did you get it?

NuclearWinter
ok...here is the updated version of the first date. I was off by 1 day on the first one. Here is the correct date and number sequence:

There are two more extremely important dates that I did mot mention before that should be added to the list.

Now, in the beginning of this thread I posted two different people who were seeminly giving us a riddle to solve or at least a coded message of some sort to figure out what major events may lie within our near future.

The two different people had the following to say:

Ok...so....here is the first date which appears to be EXTREMELY important. And I can't seem to emphasize extremely important nearly enough to you guys. Because to me, this is the most interesting date that I have listed so far in this entire thread. Even more interesting to me than was September 9th, 2009, or 9-9-9. To me, the date I am about to list is way more important than 9-9-9 because it appears to coincide perfectly with what the above two people were saying.
Ok...so this date we should definately watch out for. And it is a date that is right around the corner.

The date I am speaking of is December 19th, 2010. Now you might say, why is that date so important? I will tell you. The reason why this date is so important is because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001.

Now, we take what this woman said:

Very very interesting. The only date that would symbolically match up with the 9 seperate from the 99 (which appears to be what she is encoding in her message) is December 19 th 2010 because as I said before it is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001 or 9 - 11 - 2001.

It is the ONLY date that matches the code in her words. There is no other date in the future that matches it so perfectly. So for the rest of the future of the entire Universe from this day until the end of all things, no other date would match up with that code. Only December 19th, 2010, Folks, this is EXTREMELY important. This is highly highly significant.

Now, as if that weren't enough, there is even more that is incredibly interesting! What am I talking about? Look at this:

December 19th (1x9= 9 ) is the 353rd day of the year (3 + 5 + 3 = 11) in the Gregorian calendar.

Here we have the symbology of the number 11 because of the 11 when you add up the numbers 3-5-3 from the day of the year. Not to mention the symbology of the 9 and the 99 as well (December 19th is exaclty 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001)..Or the three 9's like Mr. Alois Irlmaier mentioned above when he said that, "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Could December 19th, 2010 be the very date that answers the riddles of both of these peoples statements?

Take Sibyl of Prague's riddle about the 9 times 99 eyes. Or the 9 x 99 in mathematical form. Now if we take the 9 years and 99 days since September 11th, 2001 (December 19th, 2010) and we multiply them together - 9 x 99 = 891. And so therefore we get the number 891. 8 + 9 = 17 + 1 = 18. And 1 + 8 = 9.

Could December 19th, 2010 be one of the most important dates in our modern History? I can't say exactly for sure but I can tell you one thing, all signs for me at the moment are definately pointing towards the answer YES.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
Could December 19th, 2010 be the key date that Sibyl of Prague and Alois Irlmaier were trying to warn us about? It is an extremely significant date no matter what, because symbolically hidden in it is both the number 9 and 11. The symbology of the 9 is important because it is repeated 3 times - which Alois Irlmaier hinted towards, and because it is exactly 9 years and 99 days after September 11th, 2001, which is what Sibyl of Prague might have been hinting towards.

Of course, both the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant in terms of the Illuminati and in terms of occultism numerology.

The number 9 is important because 9 represents 3 threes and an uspide-down 6. The number 9 was sacred to pythagoreans and thus Freemasonry, because it represented the perfect square (9) of the perfect number (3).

The number 9 interestingly enough, is also the number of Satan, in Satanism.

The number 11 is important because it is considered to be the most magical of numbers. The number 11 also represents the 11 horns of the final beast that arises in biblical prophesy (Daniel 7:7-8/Revelation 17:12) and it mocks the final 11 disciples (Judas Iscariot had already perished by the time of the Ascension). Genesis 11 is the story of the tower of babel. To Astrologers, the number 11 marks the age of Aquarius. The number 11 is the Aquarian number since Aquarius is the 11th sign of the Zodiac.

So we know that the numbers 9 and 11 are very significant, and we also know that when they are put together in dates in symbolism that they are also extremely significant.

Such is the case with this scripture from the Bible which you have seen before in this thread:

I also found this speech given by Abraham Lincoln in the year 1865 (1 + 8 = 9 and 6 + 5 = 11) to be highly significant given the events that are unfolding in our current day and age:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

Abraham Lincoln, 1865

The symbology related to the date of December 19th, 2010 is absolutely amazing. It contains all 3 of some of the most significant numbers in numerology and to the Illuminati and the Controllers.

For example, we already know that December 19th, 2010 is exactly 9 years and 99 days from September 11th, 2001. So here we have the symbology of the three 9s or the 999sequence. Again, the 999 is very significant to the Illuminati and Controllers and it is so because it represents the uspide-down version of the 666 of the Beast of Revelations. So here we have the importance of the 999 symbology. Or the number 9 in general. Thats the first part of December 19th, 2010 that is important.

Then, we have the number 3 (the so called "perfect number"wink that is hidden in the December 19th, 2010 symbology. This is because there are 12 days left until the end of the year after December 19th and 1+2 = 3.

And lastly we have the number 11 which can symbolically be found in the date of December 19th, 2010 because

And so hidden within the symbology of the date of December 19th, 2010 for the Illuminati and for the Controllers are the important numbers 9, 3, and 11. This is highly significant. This could be a very destructive date,

And if we go off of what Sibyl of Prague hints towards in her message about the 9 x 99 eyes, than perhaps we can expect a kind of Major World changing attack of some kind or another in some part of the World on December 20th, 2010 because she hints and "mortal rays being emitted from a dragons 9 x 99 eyes" and "poisonous air leaving it's mouth".

Alois Irlmaier goes as far as to say that World War 3 has a direct correlation with three nines. This could very well have to do with the symbology hidden within the date of December 19th, 2010 and could therefore in theory be the actual beginning date for World War 3. This is in theory of course.

Could this single date be a crucial turning point for Humanity either towards all out chaos or positive evolution? Who knows my friends, but only time is going to tell. Perhaps the good news for some is the fact that we won't have to wait very long in order to find out.

Also important to remember is that 2010 is the Chinese Year of the Tiger.

World War I, also known as the First World War, the Great War and the War To End All Wars, was a global military conflict which took place primarily in Europe and which started in 1914 (The Chinese year of the Tiger). Over 40 million casualties resulted, including approximately 20 million military and civilian deaths.
World War II, or the Second World War, was a global military conflict, the amalgamation of what had initially been two separate conflicts. The first began in Asia in 1937 (The Chinese year of the Ox), and tensions between countries really started to heat up during the next year 1938 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) as countries started provoking eachother into war, as the Second Sino-Japanese War; the other began in Europe in 1939 (The Chinese year of the Rabbit) with the German invasion of Poland.

The Korean War was an escalation of a civil war between two rival Korean regimes, each of which was supported by external powers, with each trying to topple the other through political and guerilla tactics. After failing to strengthen their cause in the free elections held in South Korea during May 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) and the refusal of South Korea to hold new elections per North Korean demands, the communist North Korean Army moved south on June 25, 1950 (The Chinese year of the Tiger) to attempt to reunite the Korean peninsula.

This is very interesting to me. Because in our modern era, these were the 3 biggest wars in our history. They involved not just 1 or 2 nations, but many nations. And they all started around the same exact time in relation to Astrology. (The chinese year of the Tiger).

The possible World War 3 that we may have coming to us soon (whithin the next 2 years), will again, occur at the exact same time as the above 3 wars did. Which is during or right next to the Chinese Year of the Tiger.

The Chinese year of the Tiger is famous for being a time when Nations around the World begin to poke and provoke eachother into battle. It will be interesting what the Universe has in store for us in 2010 (The Chinese year of the Tiger).

NuclearWinter
Winter,I sent you a new pm,did you get it?

Not yet, but I'll check it in a bit.

NuclearWinter
Alright, I fixed the second date too and here is the updated version:

The other important date to look out for in the near future and which could also very well be related to the above prophecies of Sibyl of Prague and Alois Irlmaier is December 20th, 2009 . A date which is not very far away at all. This is because this date is exactly 99 months and 9 days (the 9 x 99 backwards + the three nines) after the date of September 11th, 2001, or 9 -11-01 .

Again we have the important symbology of the three 9s and the 9/99 that Sibyl of Prague and Alois Irlmaier pointed out above. A very interesting date indeed.

December 20th, 2009 appears to be a highly significant date because if we give importance to the three nines and the 9/99 symbology even though it is backwards from the first date I listed above, then there are actually TWO dates that can only apply to the 999 symbology from September 11th, 2001, and this would be the other one.

December 20th is the 354th day of the year (355th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 11 days remaining until the end of the year.

Here we have the symbology of the number 11 as well. Because of the 11 days left until the end of the year. Not to mention the symbology of the 9 and the 99 as well. Or the three 9's like Mr. Alois Irlmaier mentioned above when he said that, "I see three nines, but I don't know what this means."

Could December 20th, 2009 be the other very important date that answers the riddles to both of these peoples prophecies?

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

Robtard
Odds are, if you're looking for something, you'll find it. See "Bible Codes".

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Odds are, if you're looking for something, you'll find it. See "Bible Codes".

Indeed. Many more useless or unrelated items can be found on Decemeber 20th, than relevant events.

lord xyz
The thing is, every multiple of 3's digits add up to 3. Since we only have 9 digits discluding 0.

Might as well say every event happens on an even day, and if it's 13/11/1991, then be all like, oh well, it happened at 04:00 pm, that's all even numbers.

Warden
I laughed so hard at this thread.

TheCleansing
I've still been working on trying to crack this "code" for awhile now. And I think I am closer than ever. It would appear that during my previous posts I left out a possible very important key that might just be the answer to solving these riddles:

The Alois Irlmaier one is pretty self explanatory but the Sibyl of Prague one appears to me to be some kind of hidden code possibly relating to an important number or possible date. And I have been messing around with the numbers and I have come up with 11 dates which I think could be possible suspect dates. The last one of them is way way out there in the future but might tie into some kind of special event that the Illuminati worships or is waiting for or something of the like.

The number 9 has been puzzling me for quite awhile now especially the 3 9's in sequence with eachother. 999 and 9-999 are to me probably the most interesting numbers now aside from the number 777.

But anyways to get back on track here, I think the Sibyl of Prague's 9 times 99 eyes description is actually a riddle which I didn't look at as closely before but which might just reveal important dates to look our for in our current era. Dates which might relate to the beast that comes from the east that she refers to in her above quote. And possibly to a horrible man made event and or war or something related to that. Or an attack from one country to another or possibly even a major terrorist attack or something like that....I don't know. But what I do know is that I am closer to cracking her riddle than I think I have ever been before.

So she gives us the 3 9's together, this I've already talked about in many of my other threads. But the key I believe I was missing the entire time here, is believe it or not, the number 9. Adding another 9 to the 3 sets of 9's is what I believe gives us a key number. A number that may very well relate to important dates in the future.

Now all I did after figuring out that I needed to add another 9 to the sequence, was I then went ahead and did exactly what she put into words, I multiplied the number 9 or 09 or 90 by the number 99. This is the clue she gives us for solving the riddle because she says. "from its 9 times 99 eyes." Well the importance of the multiplication is very clear. So I think it can't be counted out. Although addition plays a role in my findings as well.

So when I multiplied the number 9 x 99, I come up with the key number 891. Now this number appears to be extremely important on many levels, and within the number itself we can find reference to the mysterious number 9 that the Illuminati seems to love so much. That Evil forces seem to love so much. And why I still don't exactly know, but I do believe that the sequence of 3 nines is very important for them because I believe it relates to their dream for World conquest as well as to their possible Anti-Christ leader who they will follow. There have been two movies that have recently within the past year come out of the box office, both with the title 9. The first one is called 9, it was released on September 9, 09 - or 9-9-9 and it is about an apocalypse of the World, and the end of Humanity as we know it, and the second one is a musical titled Nine which was released on December 18, (1+8=9), 09. But I find it interesting that they both came out in the year 2009. This gives us 2 movies called 9/Nine, both of which were released in 09. So here we have the same 3 9's sequence (2 movies releases titled 9/Nine in the year 0 9 - 9/9/9) that appears to be so important to the Illuminati. But why?

Interestingly enough, not that long before those two movies, another movie was released in the year 2007 (2+7=9) called The Nines which debuted at the 2007 (2+7=9) Sundance Film Festival, on January 18 (1 +8 = 9), 2007 (2 + 7 =9). Now if we take the 01 we get for the month of January and multiply it by the 9 we get from 18 (1+8=9) and the 9 we get from the year 2007 (2+7=9) we get the number 99, or "The Nines" or the number that when multiplied by 9 gives us the key number 891 or 8+9+1=18 - 1+8 = 9. This as I mentioned before also seems to be of importance to the Illuminati. We all remember what happened on 9-11-01. So I don't get much more into that. 9 x 111 = 999.

Ok so to get back to my point about the Sybil's riddle. I think we have solved it once we multiply the 9 x 99 like she hints at with the 9 times 99 eyes. But the key number that we come to after doing that, the 891 number, is also an important piece to the puzzle. Why? Well if we take the number 8, and add it with the number 1, we get the number 9. And what we are left over with is two more 9's. Thereby giving us the sequence of 3 9's together that is very important. But besides that, if we add up all of the numbers together, we get 8+9+1 which equals 18. And 1 + 8 = 9. Now this is what led me to my discovery of adding another 9 to the important riddle of 9 x 99 eyes that she mentioned before. Because now we see that coupling the number 9 to the sequence gives us the answer to the riddle. That the number 9 is the key factor to be both multiplied or added to the number 999 (9x99 eyes), and that once we do this, we will have figured out the riddle. I believe this will be the case.

Now if we take the 09 x 999 we get that very important number 8991. And from this number and a few others we can get a list of possible very important dates that contain the number sequence of 9/999. And as I mentioned before, by both using multiplication which the Sibyl of Prague hinted at, as well as addition, in order to find important possible key dates, we come up with only a set of 11 dates which could give relevance to this number sequence. How fitting. A set of 11 dates together with so much number 9 symbolism. 9-11. Some of these dates could be more important than others. And the last of which I mentioned is still a few hundred years away.

In the next post, I will go into these dates, and try to sum them up as quickly as possible. But the numbers 89910, 8991, 8910, 891, 1089, and 1008 have all proved to be highly significant for me, but I'll get into that in the next post.

TheCleansing
Ok so when using both multiplication and addition to try and figure out these number riddles, we can come up with the following 6 sets of highly important numbers that I mentioned above. The number 6 can also be viewed as a reversed number 9. I will try and cover all except for one - the 90x99 which I am still working on at the moment.

90 (9) + 999 = 1089. 1 + 8 + 9 = 18 - 1 +8 = 9

09 + 999 = 1008. 1 + 8 = 9

9 x 99 = 891. 8 + 9 + 1 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9

90 (9) x 99 = 8910. 8 + 9 + 1 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9

09 x 999 = 8991. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9

90 x 999 = 89910. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9

Now all of those numbers are important when we factor in one important key date from our recent past. One date that changed the way the entire World was thinking before that time. One date that has made an impact on the psyches of every single American citizen alive today, and it is that famous date of 09-11-01. Or 9 x 111 = 999

The first date I would like to discuss is June 21st, 2010. This date deals with the number 8910. June 21st, 2010 is exactly 8 years, 9 months, and 10 days after 9-11-01. 8 years/9 months/10 days = 8/9/10. 90 (9) x 99 = 8910. 8 + 9 + 1 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9. Don't know what's going to happen on this date but I will definitely be watching.

The second date I would like to discuss is the future date of September 10th, 2010. This date is important to look out for because it deals with the number 8991 - 09 x 999 = 8991. September 10th, 2010 is exactly 8 years, 9 months, and 91 days after September 11th, 2001, or 9-11-01. 8 years/9 months/91 days - 8/9/91. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9. This date also happens to be extremely close to the date of September 11th, 2010, exactly 9 years after 9-11-01, which makes it even more significant in my opinion. I don't know what might happen on September 10th, 2010, but I do feel that it is a date that we should all keep our eyes on.

The third date I would like to discuss is possibly one of the most significant of all of them. This date, the date of September 19th, 2011, is very very interesting to me. As are all of the others, but this one especially. This date deals with the number 1008. The reason why this date is so important is because it is exactly 10 years, and 8 days after 9-11-01. 09 + 999 = 1008. 1 + 8 = 9. This date is also very important because it is a date that contains the number sequence of 9/19/11 . Now why is that so significant? Because 9/19/11 can be broken down into 9/9111. Or 9/9-11-01. Ahhh, now you're seeing the bigger picture eh? The hidden symbolism of the date of September 11th, 2001 coupled with the key number of 9 is hidden right inside of the date of September 19th, 2011, but it wouldn't at first appear so unless looked into more deeply. Remember what happened on 9/11/01? This would in itself make it a date that the Illuminati would surely salivate over. And that in turn in my opinion makes it the most significant one of these dates to watch out for. But not the only one of course.

The fourth date I would like to discuss is the date of December 9th, 2011. This date deals with the number 1089. This date is important because it is exactly 10 years, and 89 days after 9-11-01. 10 years/89 days = 10/89. 90 + 999 = 1089. 1 + 8 + 9 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9. I can't say for sure that anything major is going to happen on December 9th, 2011 either, but I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

The fifth date that I would like to discuss is March 10th, 2012. This date deals with the number 8910. This date is exactly 8 years, and 910 days after September 11th, 2001. 90 (9) x 99 = 8910. 8 + 9 + 1 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9. 8 years/910 days = 8/910. Another important date to watch out for.

The sixth date I would like to discuss is May 20th, 2012. This date also deals with the number 1089. It is 10 years, 8 months, and 9 days after the date of September 11th, 2001. 10 years/8 months/9 days = 10/8/9. 90 + 999 = 1089. 1 + 8 + 9 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9. Keep an eye on this one as well.

The seventh date I would like to discuss is May 30th, 2013. This date also deals with the number 89910 and/or 8991. It is important because it is exactly 8 years, and 991 days after 9-11-01. 90 X 999 = 89910 or 8991 again. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9. This time if we just take days into account instead of months, we can get 8 years/991 days from the number 8991. And this many years and days from 9-11-01 gives us the date of May 30th, 2013. Now once again I don't know if anything is going to happen on May 30th, 2013, but I do believe we should watch it carefully none the less.

The eighth date I would like to discuss is November 21st, 2017. This date deals with the number 89910 only. It is important because it is exactly 8 years, 99 months, and 10 days after 9-11-01. 8 years/99 months/10 days = 8/99/10. 90 x 999 = 89910. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9.

The ninth date I would like to discuss is February 8th, 2025. This date deals with the number 8910. It is important because it is 8,910 days after 9-11-01. 8,910 days = 8/910. 90 (9) x 99 = 8910. 8 + 9 + 1 = 18 - 1 + 8 = 9.

The tenth date I would like to discuss is April 30th, 2025. This date deals with the number 8991. This date appears to be important because it is exactly 8,991 days after September 11th, 2001. Now this date is pretty far out there in the future still, but if the Illuminati is still around by then than you can bet that those bastards might do something crazy on that date. 8,991 days = 8/991. 09 x 999 = 8991. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9.

The eleventh date that I would like to discuss is the date of January 9th, 2,247. This date deals with the number 89910. Now this date is way way way out there in the future. But as I mentioned before it might relate to some kind of astrological event or something like that which the Illuminati is very familiar with and or it might relate to some other kind of event that they know about. Either way this date appears to be important because it is exactly 89,910 days after the date of 9-11-01. 90 x 999 = 89910. 8 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 27 - 2 + 7 = 9. 89,910 days = 89/910. So even though it's very far out there and we will all be dead, I still thought it was important to add January 9th, 2,247 to this list.

KharmaDog
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST......

09/09/09 already happened...and nothing happened...shouldn't this shut everyone up?

lord xyz
Give it a rest Kharma, in 2006 he said Japan would be underwater.

lord xyz
Here be the evidence.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=415480&pagenumber=5
Japan isn't supposed to be here for too much longer. No offense, but Japan is supposed to be due to subside beneath the ocean very soon. I know that sounds crazy, but with the "Great Earthquake" that is suppose to occur in 2006 for Japan and with the Tidle Waves and such that will strike that Island it will no longer even be a player in terms of countries and politics. And if it isn't there how could it be?

But actually, I hope the people that are living in Japan are hearing me on this. That country is due for disaster. It has been prophesized for over 50 years but the time is now for that country to endur the greatest of it's disasters yet.

I would say to the people in Japan to move as fast as they can, and I am not joking, because when the time comes for that country to fall many people will die along with it. And that is not a pretty picture at all.

As for the other countries listed, well, I am sure there will be others involved, but none more so than the ones I have already listed. Besides, as the war goes on, other countries will no doubt join in on both sides. But the countries that I listed will start out as the key players and will remain that way until the end of the war. They are the countries who will make the biggest difference as far as the outcome is concerned.

And as far as China's communism is concerned. It will fall too. But not until after the war. Communism falling on it's own is not plausible when it comes to China. It has to be shaken out of them. And that is what this War will do. Oh, and to rule out the whole uncertainty argument.
I am almost 100% confident that just about everything I am stating here is true. And yes, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong if it turns out that I am. But I do not believe that after all the work and energy I and many others have put into this information that these events will not occur.

And as for my beliefs in our Creator, I never question His/Her prophecies until I have proof that they won't happen. And even then I am more inclinded to chalk it up as "something must have changed it" rather than "Our Creators prophecies were wrong".

parenthesis
Wow, just wow.

Isn't he banned anyway?

I suppose it is a lesson for other members though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.