Thor vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
bit early to tell,but....

who wins?

jalek moye
for now Thor

Silent Guardian
I'd say Blue Marvel, just cause it seems he is levels above any Avengers team. But it is too early too tell.

The Nuul
Originally posted by jalek moye
for now Thor

Agreed, its too early to tell.

Digi
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I'd say Blue Marvel, just cause it seems he is levels above any Avengers team. But it is too early too tell.

You could insert Thor's name for BM in that sentence and it would still work. Thor until proven otherwise. It's kinda hard for a new guy on the scene, regardless of power level, to put himself solidly beyond someone with decades of High Herald material to his credit. He'd need SBPrime-level feats to do it.

guy222
see more feats from marvel, better gauge him

odinson very powerful

Galvaclaw
Based solely off JMS' run and the Blue Marvel mini they're roughly on the same level. Which is roughly low herald.

Obviously Thor isn't, despite JMS writing an odinforce thor at a weake rpower levels than normal thor has shown. So based off his whole career Thor takes the majority.

AlmightyKfish
Thor just killed a Skyfather. Whose first blow would have killed Thor w/o the Odin Force. And Thor knocked this guy across a city, and vice versa.

Current Thor one shots Blue Marvel.

Galvaclaw
A skyfather who's most powerful attack was potentially planet destroying...

I'm not impressed. The same claim was made for Blue marvels arch-villain.

AlmightyKfish
A Skyfather who created Asgard.

Thor said Bor's first hit would have killed him w/o the Odin Force. And Thor parried that hit. So an indirect hit from Bor could have killed a high herald.

And Thor got knocked across a city by this guy and still got up and killed him.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Thor said Bor's first hit would have killed him w/o the Odin Force. And Thor parried that hit. So an indirect hit from Bor could have killed a high herald.

Honestly, this fight was everything I expect from an low Herald fight, but for "Skyfathers" it is just embarassing not to say unimpressiv.

If this is Marvels definition of Skyfather now then most of the JLA >= Skyfathers.

God replace Bor with Doomsday and Thor with Superman and you have DoS part 2, with less destruction, less combatfeats and less ass kicking...

THIS Thor with his Odinforce wouldn't take Sentry or the WWH.

I expected much more...

This fight wasn't even on WWH vs Sentry level, Sentry and WWH >> Skyfathers (I guess so if Sentry = Galactus stick out tongue).

I'm really disappointed.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

He created Asgard? You mean building it stone by stone over some thousands of years?

To the hit, less talk more interpretation I guess no expression

Thor knocked across a city, wow unbelievable this Bor, a true Skyfather, no one has ever hit someone hard enough to send him flying across a city, country or into outer space!

Sry, I'm just kind of disappointed.

Galvaclaw
No that would be Buri. The father of Bor. Besides that no individual god created any the nine worlds.

Across a city! That's not skyfather level power.

If Bor was shaking galaxies and warping reality with his presense he can be called a skyfather.

AlmightyKfish
The fact that Thor needed the Odin Power to survive means nothing clearly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bor even stated why he wasn't going to start WTFPWNING everyone with magic. That it would be far more satisfying to see his son's murderer die with his hands wrapped around his neck.

Also, how many comics do we see characters shaking galaxies?

For one thing, noone uses that level of Hyperbole anymore.

Also, it would be a crap story if Bor came in, nuked the solar system, and left Thor alone having killed everyone on Earth, except Thor and anyone else powerful enough to survive. Which would amount to Juggs and Molecule Man.

Naija boy
Thor owns

boonie
Originally posted by guy222
see more feats from marvel, better gauge him

odinson very powerful

Speak English.

Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.