Wolverine vs Jason Voorhees (Mears)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Logan takes several of the kiddies from the Xavier Institute on a camping trip in the woods, with Bobby, Rogue, Peter and Kitty acting as chaperones.

Turns out the mutant cure was only a temporary one, since Rogue's draining powers have returned.

Unfortunately, due to one of the student's pisspoor abilities to read a map, Logan finds himself at the ruins of Camp Crystal Lake.

Logan is disappointed, until the spooked locals tell him and Peter about the legend of a certain hockey-masked, machete-wielding serial killer known to hack and slash at anyone invading his stomping grounds...including oversexed and weed-smoking teenagers.

Feeling a bit bored following his rematch against Sabretooth, Logan is itching for a match.

He is going to get his wish.

Upon returning to the camp, the two mutants discover Bobby and Kitty in the middle of a fight.

Jason Voorhees has struck. Worse yet, he is armed with a brand-new, razor-sharp machete made of adamantium.

Luckily, Rogue has managed to get the kids inside a cabin, and out of harm's way.

Bobby is slowing Jason down with ice blasts while Kitty distracts Jason by phasing through his machete swings.

Turning to Peter, Logan barks, "Pete, fastball special, now!"

Colossus obliges. The massive Russian's skin takes on its organic metal look as he picks up and chucks Wolverine straight at Jason.

Jason is bushwhacked by Wolverine, knocking him to the ground. "Bobby, Kitty! Where are the kids?" Logan demands as the familiar SKINT is heard, signaling that Logan has brandished his claws.

"Inside the cabin!" Bobby replies. "Rogue is taking care of them!"

"You three get inside!" Logan orders as Jason gets to his feet. "This guy's mine!"

Jason picks up his machete as the three teenage mutants retreat inside the cabin.

"You messed with the wrong students, bub," Logan drawls. "Now you gotta deal with me."

Jason has no problems with that, since he charges at Logan, machete at the ready.

Robtard
So it's a guy you can heal extremely fast from cuts, slashes, gashes with a (virtually) indestructible skeleton and claws that can cut through metal, vs a guy who may not die since he's some sort of super-zombie, but can be rendered ineffective if his arms, legs and head is cut off.

Wonder who wins?

Dr Will Hatch
^Right. Which is why my Freddy Kruger vs Wolverine thread is better.

dadudemon
Jason wins because Robtard sided with Logan. laughing

Edit- It's quite obvious who wins this.

ThunderGodEneru
Wolverine easily unless Jason did something amazing in the new movie(which I am assuming this is about, because I have no idea who Mears is).

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Wolverine easily unless Jason did something amazing in the new movie(which I am assuming this is about, because I have no idea who Mears is).

Derek Mears is the stuntman who plays Jason in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th. He also did stuntwork in Indy 4.

Mears is the 11th person to play as Jason.

The other actors who played as Jason are:

1. Ari Lehman (as kiddy Jason)
2. Warrington Gillette & Steve Daskewisz
3. Richard Brooker (first Jason to don the hockey mask)
4. Ted White (6'4" - second tallest Jason)
5. C.J. Graham (6'3" - shortest Jason ever) and Dan Bailey
6. Kane Hodder (has 4 films under his belt - the most as Jason)
7. Ken Kirzinger (Freddy vs. Jason - tallest Jason at 6'5"wink

Technically, Jason is an undead mutant, given the fact that he has a problem staying dead, and in Jason X, there is talk about his own regen abilities.

Oh, and Jason is running in this movie. No more stalking after his victims. He is running.

Darth Martin
Jason X would be a better fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Oh, and Jason is running in this movie. No more stalking after his victims. He is running.

Nice, he's been upgraded. Always wondered how he caught people who were running directly away from him and he was just trodding along.

Rogue Jedi
Jason has never ran in the movies, durh. Not you, Rob.

Trackz
xNGwpLHDDIA Jason is very strong...I dont seem him winning but wolverine would have a little fight

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Nice, he's been upgraded. Always wondered how he caught people who were running directly away from him and he was just trodding along.

He uses shunpo. DUUUUH! laughing

BruceSkywalker
IMO this may be a stalemate..

I say that because I have seen the new Friday the 13th movie...

Wolverine showed great tracking abilities and a god awful healing factor..

Same with Mears(Jason), Jason tracked and stalked his victims with the greatest of ease. His healing factor is also great.

Jason was stabbed in the leg and shrugged it off like it was nothing.. Jason had a chain around his neck and was about to be mince meat when he went lifeless, moments later after being placed in the water, he jumps up and is about to take his next victim..

Logan should be able to use his claws, but that will not put Jason down for long.. This fight could go on for a long time

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Derek Mears is the stuntman who plays Jason in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th. He also did stuntwork in Indy 4.

Mears is the 11th person to play as Jason.

The other actors who played as Jason are:

1. Ari Lehman (as kiddy Jason)
2. Warrington Gillette & Steve Daskewisz
3. Richard Brooker (first Jason to don the hockey mask)
4. Ted White (6'4" - second tallest Jason)
5. C.J. Graham (6'3" - shortest Jason ever) and Dan Bailey
6. Kane Hodder (has 4 films under his belt - the most as Jason)
7. Ken Kirzinger (Freddy vs. Jason - tallest Jason at 6'5"wink

Technically, Jason is an undead mutant, given the fact that he has a problem staying dead, and in Jason X, there is talk about his own regen abilities.

I liked that aspect of this new Jason which hsas him run after his victim

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by dadudemon
He uses shunpo. DUUUUH! laughing You and I are the only ones here nerdy enough to get that joke dude. laughing out loud

That said, yeah, I know Jason runs, that's a good thing, it was an aspect I hated about Jason movies, the fvcker is at a slow, limpish trod, and catches sprinting, usually fit teens.

dadudemon
You and I are the only ones here nerdy enough to get that joke dude. laughing out loud

Notice, I selected shunpo because he's a bad guy... shifty

That said, yeah, I know Jason runs, that's a good thing, it was an aspect I hated about Jason movies, the fvcker is at a slow, limpish trod, and catches sprinting, usually fit teens.

Fit, hot, premarital sexing teens, to be exact. 313

Trackz
You and I are the only ones here nerdy enough to get that joke dude. laughing out loud

That said, yeah, I know Jason runs, that's a good thing, it was an aspect I hated about Jason movies, the fvcker is at a slow, limpish trod, and catches sprinting, usually fit teens. I dunno if he's fast enough to pull off the win against wolverine, it's definitely possible, if he just gets a lucky swing into the the head, it should send wolverine flying

ThunderGodEneru
Notice, I selected shunpo because he's a bad guy... shifty

Fit, hot, premarital sexing teens, to be exact. 313 Good guys use Shunpo. Bad guys(Espada I assume you mean) use Sonido.

2. I know, Jason is a dick, he gets to chase and kill them, and he doesn't even have sex with their bodies!

What good are dead bodies if you can't have sex with them!?

dadudemon
Good guys use Shunpo. Bad guys(Espada I assume you mean) use Sonido.

laughing

Holy shit, do I feel dumb. Seriously. Wow. WTF is wrong with me. hahahaa

2. I know, Jason is a dick, he gets to chase and kill them, and he doesn't even have sex with their bodies!

What good are dead bodies if you can't have sex with them!?

That's a good point. I think you should write the killing scenes.

I bet "Jason X" would have turned out much better. (Lol, at Jason beating the girls in the sleeping bag on shit. That made me lol in the theater for quite a bit. I bet those people thought I was a creepy mass murderer.)

ThunderGodEneru
laughing

Holy shit, do I feel dumb. Seriously. Wow. WTF is wrong with me. hahahaa

That's a good point. I think you should write the killing scenes.

I bet "Jason X" would have turned out much better. (Lol, at Jason beating the girls in the sleeping bag on shit. That made me lol in the theater for quite a bit. I bet those people thought I was a creepy mass murderer.) 1. Yeah, u suck, major anus. 131

2. I agree, would be so good. "Jason then grabbed the girl, and put her on the table, neck laceration spurting blood. He hastily un-holstered his second, larger machete, and sunk it deep into her open wound, and thrust it in and out, knocking the back of her head on the table."

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Robtard

That's a rule in the series. You run from Jason, while he is either walking or stalking towards you. You get a good head start, then stop. You look to the left, then to the right, thinking you lost him.

Then you turn around and there he is, machete raised, ready to turn you into kiddy kibble.

That one kill in which he stabs the half-naked chick through the wooden pier was pretty slick.

And people say that Jason is played out.

dadudemon
1. Yeah, u suck, major anus. 131

Only shaven ones. no expression

2. I agree, would be so good. "Jason then grabbed the girl, and put her on the table, neck laceration spurting blood. He hastily un-holstered his second, larger machete, and sunk it deep into her open wound, and thrust it in and out, knocking the back of her head on the table."

Hmm. Doesn't sound too bad, actually. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.