Thanos in DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Southern_Rebel
If Thanos, with no artifacts did a cross over story with the Justice League...how do you figure Marvel and DC would collaborate concerning a method used to stop Thanos. Do you think Superman would KO Thanos in a DC comic?....in essence treat him the same way he's done Darkseid on occasion?

tjcoady
Yeah, I do.

He'd be portrayed more or less as Mongul Jr. has been recently, only quite a bit more subtle: not invincible, but damn impressive in combat, tenacious, and savvy.

Bentley
I don't know, I think that it would be an unsolved combat; the league and Thanos would compromise to fight together against a bigger threat, they would trade compliments and leave each other.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Do you think Superman would KO Thanos in a DC comic?.

Yes.

At first he'd probably seem like a serious threat laying the beating to some Justice Leaguers, until Superman gets down to business and in a dramatic battle beats him down.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would own Darkseid by stealing him the ALE and would kill everyone until Death come and tell him that she begin lost her power because nobody can die now. He resurrect everyone and get out, unfazed.

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=487236&highlight=title%3A%28what+if%29+forumid%3A95

Use that. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.