Eastern Europeaner's Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
I just excluding people. So this is a club for people who can claim Eastern European Heritage. EASTERN Europe. Not those gay weak ass areas like England or France. I can claim Czech and what was Yugoslavian but now what I'm led to believe is Serbian. GO EASTERN BLOCK!

Bardock42
I got me some Prussian. So **** you, I'm in.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bardock42
I got me some Prussian. So **** you, I'm in.

DAMMIT! Nah, you're cool.

MIŠT
I'm just gatecrashing biscuits

Kram3r

MIŠT
Originally posted by Kram3r
Give me advice on girl or GTFO. crackers

****, *****, ****....is she hot? crackers

Kram3r

MIŠT
Mate, mate, had a big night last night dont really pay attention to your life crackers

Hot = YOU BONE HER
Not = friendzone biscuits

Kram3r

MIŠT
Play the Canada card, be all 'moving next week, wont see you again', bone her, then be like 'oh sorry meant next year'. biscuits

Slay

Kram3r

Slay
OH SHI--

Last time I checked. Netherlands wasn't in Eastern Europe. Have they moved, *******!? crackers
Last time I checked Australia wasn't... in Eastern Europe either... ..! crackers

Then again, all you Aussies are Italian or Croatian immigrants. crackers

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Last time I checked Australia wasn't... in Eastern Europe either... ..! crackers

And criminals yes

Kram3r
Originally posted by Slay

Actually I'm not at all Croatian. Also, I stated Heritage, not location, *******. uhuh

Originally posted by Bardock42
And criminals yes

I don't count. Family came from Italy in 1952.

MIŠT
Actually I'm not at all Croatian. Also, I stated Heritage, not location, *******. uhuh

Immigrant, gtfo my country uhuh

Kram3r

MIŠT
I am, 2010. haermm

Oh yeah haermm

Your sister is staying though, right? crackers

Kram3r

MIŠT
Yeah but.....Barker's from Utah crackers

Kram3r

A Dose Of Vraya
Well, I'm mostly Irish, but my particular branch of family moved to Finland for like 200 years before moving back to Ireland and eventually America (i'm a genealogy buff)

Kostabot
I'm Russian, so I guess that's kind of Eastern European...

Röland
In b4 Eastern American. crackers

Selphie

Röland
Originally posted by Selphie
f*ck you crackers
You wish. crackers

Slay

Who says I don't have Montenegrin heritage then, *****? crackers

Barker
He asked a #23 what she wanted to be, she said "Michael, can't you see? I wanna be a Volleyball player, want the Jordans to scream, but you can do something in between.". biscuits
Barker you can leave stuff on my lawn, yes I wanna be Mormon, Barker you can leave stuff on my lawn, and Barker I'll love you.. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.