DC Duo vs Marvel Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Martian Manhunter
Captian Marvel

vs

Apocalypse
Savage Hulk
Dr Doom

iceman24567
I give team one the win.

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
I give team one the win.

swear?

SevenShackles
marvel trio!

UKR
Apocalypse is a big loser. Maybe is the Hulk is uber-pissed he can do this. If Doctor Doom has any prep tho, he will kill all four other combatants.

Spire
Team 1.

Bouboumaster
Team 2

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Spire
Team 1. Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2

good debate guys

Bouboumaster
Hulk is the key there. Nobody on team 1 have the power to put him down. Hulk can match/overpower them in strenght, and have a ridiculous healing factor. So not only he takes punch of them, but he come back for more and won't tire. The opposite can't be said.

Apocalypse is a team buster, but he would get owned by either MM or CM. But Doom tips the scale, with his shields, magics and tricks. TP won't work on either Doom and Hulk, and probably not on Apocalypse too, but I'm not sure about this one.

iceman24567
Team one is too powerful speed, strength, magical lightning, shape shifting, intangibility ect nobody on team two is a threat in comparison.

iceman24567
The team is too powerful speed, strength, magical lightning, shape shifting, intangibility ect nobody on team two is a threat in comparison.

SumOfAllFear
bump

Enyalus
Doom steals Shazam's power from Billy. stick out tongue

Naija boy
Team 1

Harbinger
Team one for a solid majority.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

xJLxKing
Team 1 with quite ease

iceman24567
Team 1 easily

SuperiorTech
TEAM 1

LDHZenkai
Apocalypse has:
*Hulk-level/above Hulk-level strength
*Complete molecular control of his body also gives him the ability to duplicate any physical super power and transmutation.
*Energy absorption/manipulation
*Psionic powers/Telepathy and Telekinesis
*Some level of control of his Celestial technology. The exact level seems to be contradicted through the comics.
*Extra-dimensional power-increase to give himself near-limitless/limitless power
*Near-invulnerability and swift regeneration
*Near-complete immunity to telepathic attacks
*Teleportation
*Techno-Organic Virus gives him unparalleled ability to interface with technology.
*Genius level intellect, expert in mutant biology and genetics.
And he's shown these all on multiple occasions. I don't see what the MM could even do to apoc to hurt him. Add in th fact they have Dr. Doom and the Hulk and I'm pretty sure theres no way team 1 can win unless we have to use Apoc in jobber mode?

Harbinger
Team one.

Warlord
Team DC

Nestical
doom solos

Makky
Team 1 easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.