Gannondorf vs mundus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
both at their prime states. which badass bosses will win

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf gets my vote.

Phanteros
mundas gets mine

Gumachi
I don't know anything about Gannon, so why do you think Mundus wins?

ThunderGodEneru
Ganon at his prime possessed the Triforce in its entirety.

He rapes.

ScreamPaste
At his prime Ganondorf is essentially unstoppable, and could probably not only crush Mundus but strike him utterly from existance.

Burning thought
The full triforce is not Ganons special sequipment and the only reason the Triforce of power is considered thus is because he has it with him for most of the games afaik.

If you mean he had the full triforce then he would simply wish Mundus away

ThunderGodEneru
Both in their prime states.

That is Ganon's prime.

Talk to the OP.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
If you mean he had the full triforce then he would simply wish Mundus away

Just like he did with Link

Burning thought
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Both in their prime states.

That is Ganon's prime.

Talk to the OP.

The characters prime does not include the items they have at the time.....unless its a consistent item. It wouldnt make sense to include items they held at the time.

It would be like saying Palpatine at his prime was when he was commanding the Death star or something silly like that.

ScreamPaste
Pieces of the triforce augment their owners. Having the entire triforce was Ganon's peak because it essentially put him over 9000^3.

Also, not letting Ganon have the triforce of power in a thread is like not letting .. Mario have clothes.. It's just gay.

Even without the entire triforce, Ganon would totally and utterly destroy mundus =/

Also, both threads on the front page mispelt his name, WTF? GaNOndorf. Not Gannon, or Ganan, GANON D:<

It's kind of a bad idea to set up onef your favorit characters against someone you know little enough about to mispell their name =/ Especially when that character is in possession of deific powers.

Gumachi
The characters prime does not include the items they have at the time.....unless its a consistent item. It wouldnt make sense to include items they held at the time.

It would be like saying Palpatine at his prime was when he was commanding the Death star or something silly like that.

Ummm, so are you saying Mundus wins or loses.

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Pieces of the triforce augment their owners. Having the entire triforce was Ganon's peak because it essentially put him over 9000^3.

Also, not letting Ganon have the triforce of power in a thread is like not letting .. Mario have clothes.. It's just gay.

Even without the entire triforce, Ganon would totally and utterly destroy mundus =/

Also, both threads on the front page mispelt his name, WTF? GaNOndorf. Not Gannon, or Ganan, GANON D:<

It's kind of a bad idea to set up onef your favorit characters against someone you know little enough about to mispell their name =/ Especially when that character is in possession of deific powers.

Ime not talking about the triforce of power, ime talking about the fully completed triforce, the triforce of power IS pretty much ganons since he consistently uses it.

Originally posted by Gumachi
Ummm, so are you saying Mundus wins or loses.

Ime saying he loses if Ganon has the damn fully triforce, with just the triforce of power and with his plot device invulerability taken away then ill think about the actual fight in more detail.

ScreamPaste
Ime not talking about the triforce of power, ime talking about the fully completed triforce, the triforce of power IS pretty much ganons since he consistently uses it.

It wasn't directed to you specificly, lol. It's more that I HAVE seen people dispute his ownership of the relic in other threads and that's just gayer than aids.

Gumachi
Mundus sends Leviathan after Gannon hehe.

ScreamPaste
Mundus sends Leviathan after Gannon hehe.

and Ganon seals leviathan between dimensions to rot for all eternity whiel he makes Mundus his plaything =P

Burning thought
Mundus is a weak opponent imo, Mundus has few feats if any of his own and the same goes for his list of powers, so its not a fair fight anyway.

ScreamPaste
Mundus is a weak opponent imo, Mundus has few feats if any of his own and the same goes for his list of powers, so its not a fair fight anyway.

QFT.

Gumachi
And how in the **** is he weak?

First_Tsurugi06
Ganon's best feats were usually when he wasn't even on screen, and often when he has some sort of seal on his power. In WW, he sent the world into a would-be eternal stormy night had Link not gained the last pearl. In TP he took the form of a God, manipulated Zant by granting him his power, and drew upon the power of the Twili to regain physical form (as well as apparently gain power over Twilight). In OOT, not only did he banish Phantom Ganon to the "gap between dimensions" without even being on the scene, he brought life back to Volvagia, the dragon who was previously defeated by a Goron hero, he cast a death curse upon the Deku Tree before he gained the Triforce of Power, and had imprisoned Zelda and brought her to his castle while off-screen, among other things in the 3D Zeldas.

As many have said, Link only ever defeats Ganon because 1. He's destined to as the chosen Hero and 2. He wields Ganon's biggest (and virtually only) weakness, and by canon is the only one who can despite individual Links being only slightly beyond a peak physical human at best, who wields certain items (a composite Link with everything he ever gained on the other hand can probably take alot of characters).

ThunderGodEneru
Link defeats Ganon because he is the main character. Link has never beaten Ganon, PIS has.

Ganondorf has warped entire dimensions into Dark Realms which morph any being who enters. Zant, who was bestowed with a minute fraction of his power, was able to warp entire regions, merging them with the Twilight Realm, which turns all in it into a bodiless soul.

Ganondorf in his dying breath(kinda) toppled his entire castle with a shout.

He has disintegrated beings with punches, and has sent floors/ceilings crashing down with punches.

He has some decent speed feats, covering gaps between opponents instantly.

He has been stabbed in the head by the Master Sword when he did not have the Triforce of Power, and lived.

Ganon, even without full Triforce, ftw.

Phanteros
i argee ganondorf

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
As many have said, Link only ever defeats Ganon because 1. He's destined to as the chosen Hero and 2. He wields Ganon's biggest (and virtually only) weakness, and by canon is the only one who can despite individual Links being only slightly beyond a peak physical human at best, who wields certain items (a composite Link with everything he ever gained on the other hand can probably take alot of characters).

Link is actually well beyond a peak human. =/

And the thing that keeps him in the fight vs Ganon is the master sword. "No evil may touch it" essentially, he's curse proof and Ganon has to deal with him using physicly damaging means as long as Link holds the sword. And Link has retarded canon durability. He's the only being ever seen to take a hit from Ganon where Ganon's intention is actual harm (backhanding zelda in windwaker was obviously mercy on his part, he was oddly sympathetic in that game.).

but yeah, Ganon takes this, he's just too good. Ganon's what Mundus dreams of beign when he's all growed up D:

quanchi112
Mundus wins.

ThunderGodEneru
Not by feats he doesn't.

First_Tsurugi06
Hell, hardly even by status.

ThunderGodEneru
Even by status he is at best the devil.

By Ganon's status, he holds the power of one of the Gods who crafted the world from chaos, and is the most powerful character in Zeldaverse short of the three Goddesses themselves.

quanchi112
Not by feats he doesn't. Did you see what he is capable of? Mundus takes on a half demon with speed, strength, etc. Ganon gets punked by an elf. Mundus wins.

First_Tsurugi06
Ganon gets "punked" by the only thing (and only person) that can so much as faze him, with elements of which Mundus is the exact opposite. The best thing Mundus did was kill some giant animal while in the form of three red orbs. Ganon did better feats off screen.

Not to mention that most Links by the end of the game are essentially nigh superhuman in terms of strength, magic, etc. The gameplay, tried and true as it is, just doesn't do him justice, just as PIS doesn't do Ganon such.

quanchi112
Ganon gets "punked" by the only thing (and only person) that can so much as faze him, with elements of which Mundus is the exact opposite. The best thing Mundus did was kill some giant animal while in the form of three red orbs. Ganon did better feats off screen.

Not to mention that most Links by the end of the game are essentially nigh superhuman in terms of strength, magic, etc. The gameplay, tried and true as it is, just doesn't do him justice, just as PIS doesn't do Ganon such. Riding a horse while fighting Ganon doesn't impress me. Does it impress you?

ScreamPaste
Ganon gets 'punked' by an 'Elf' who Also carries the power of a goddess, and a sacred sword which protects him from evil, is probably the second most powerful (non deific)being in the Zelda verse under Ganon but is designed for all purposes to destroy really bad ass evil stuff. For one, Link > Dante =P

Ganon would crush Mundus no contest.. I don't see what you have to back up Mundus winning? Ganon has rediculous power, speed, TK, power over souls and dimensions, power over reality ( he can literally shift reality.) Will power such that he has ressurrected himself from that alone, his durability is proven to be beyond broken. (Even without his piece of the triforce he survives a sword to the brain, and with it he survived it three times over before being sealed away. Not to mention a castle coming down on him after a fight with Link which left him coughing up blood only to get back up angry.) He can disintegrate someone with a single punch, walk around without notice to a hole in his chest, possess people, teleport, fly, the list is endless. He is basicly a god. He's immortal, he has the power of a god, he is. If it looks like, acts like, and smells like one, it is one. What could Mundus possibly do to him? Ganon could seal him between dimensions, curse him, TK him.. without protection from Ganon's immense power Mundus would be helpless. (The thing that keeps Link on top is the protection granted by the master sword which evil cannot touch.) Mundus has what?

Gumachi
Link>Dante? Your stupid. Seal? Mundus could do the same, and he's can create illusions and he can create life and dementions he could so the same. Mundus is bascially a God also. Mundus changed a battle by flapping his wings. Mundus can possess? He can flysit in fire. Only Sparda could seal him, just because he does "A" to whoever doesn't mean he could do it to Mundus.

ScreamPaste
Ganon >> Sparda. =P Sealing him isn't even a priority though because Ganon can utterly destroy Mundus. There is nothing Mundus can do in the face of Ganon's raw power.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by quanchi112
Riding a horse while fighting Ganon doesn't impress me. Does it impress you?

Not particularly, but going toe-to-toe with him four times in different scenarios, while beforehand gaining either weapons of transformations that at best put him at potential God-level, with spells that vary from warping to invulnerability, etc. DOES impress me.

ThunderGodEneru
Did you see what he is capable of? Mundus takes on a half demon with speed, strength, etc. Ganon gets punked by an elf. Mundus wins. Mundus and his entire army was soloed by Sparda, who is even weaker than Dante. Mundus even in his own verse is pathetic.

Oh, and keep your A>B>C logic the hell out of my forum, would you kindly?

ThunderGodEneru
Riding a horse while fighting Ganon doesn't impress me. Does it impress you? This is the worst usage of the strawman fallacy I can recall.

ThunderGodEneru
Link>Dante? Your stupid. Seal? Mundus could do the same, and he's can create illusions and he can create life and dementions he could so the same. Mundus is bascially a God also. Mundus changed a battle by flapping his wings. Mundus can possess? He can flysit in fire. Only Sparda could seal him, just because he does "A" to whoever doesn't mean he could do it to Mundus. Link in many ways is more powerful than Dante, fact is, Link has the very specific powerset that allows him to take Ganon, and then there is the fact he is literally fated by the Gods to beat him every time.

Mundus cannot do everything Ganon has.

Create illusions? So could Zant, who possesses a minute fraction of Ganon's power.

Create life? Ganon does this for lulz in every game. He cannot create dimensions, when has he done this? Ganon on the other hand can and has, and in TP, Zant, who as mentioned is much weaker, was merging dimensions.

God is a title, Ganon is far more powerful by feats and logic.

Changed a battle by flapping his wings? Was that supposed to mean something?

Ganon can fly, and teleport, hell, even Zant can do this easily.

Only Sparda? No-Limits fallacy, and didn't Dante kill him?

Shit, Zant would have a good chance of beating Mundus, let alone Ganon himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ganon gets 'punked' by an 'Elf' who Also carries the power of a goddess, and a sacred sword which protects him from evil, is probably the second most powerful (non deific)being in the Zelda verse under Ganon but is designed for all purposes to destroy really bad ass evil stuff. For one, Link > Dante =P

Ganon would crush Mundus no contest.. I don't see what you have to back up Mundus winning? Ganon has rediculous power, speed, TK, power over souls and dimensions, power over reality ( he can literally shift reality.) Will power such that he has ressurrected himself from that alone, his durability is proven to be beyond broken. (Even without his piece of the triforce he survives a sword to the brain, and with it he survived it three times over before being sealed away. Not to mention a castle coming down on him after a fight with Link which left him coughing up blood only to get back up angry.) He can disintegrate someone with a single punch, walk around without notice to a hole in his chest, possess people, teleport, fly, the list is endless. He is basicly a god. He's immortal, he has the power of a god, he is. If it looks like, acts like, and smells like one, it is one. What could Mundus possibly do to him? Ganon could seal him between dimensions, curse him, TK him.. without protection from Ganon's immense power Mundus would be helpless. (The thing that keeps Link on top is the protection granted by the master sword which evil cannot touch.) Mundus has what? Again, Link has bs plot device weapons that aid him against Ganon which don't apply here. Mundus fought a half demon/human who was Sparda's son. He was defeated twice but has immense power as well and lost to a much worthier foe than Link.Originally posted by Gumachi
Link>Dante? Your stupid. Seal? Mundus could do the same, and he's can create illusions and he can create life and dementions he could so the same. Mundus is bascially a God also. Mundus changed a battle by flapping his wings. Mundus can possess? He can flysit in fire. Only Sparda could seal him, just because he does "A" to whoever doesn't mean he could do it to Mundus. Anyone who thinks Link is greater than Dante I agree is off their rocker.

quanchi112
Mundus and his entire army was soloed by Sparda, who is even weaker than Dante. Mundus even in his own verse is pathetic.

Oh, and keep your A>B>C logic the hell out of my forum, would you kindly? Ganon has been beaten by Link how many times? Dante shits all over Link anywho.

quanchi112
This is the worst usage of the strawman fallacy I can recall. I'm just saying in dante's word the horse and what not would be annihilated very quickly. Its too fast paced for anything from Hyrule to contend with imo.

quanchi112
Not particularly, but going toe-to-toe with him four times in different scenarios, while beforehand gaining either weapons of transformations that at best put him at potential God-level, with spells that vary from warping to invulnerability, etc. DOES impress me. Link doesn't have the speed to last in Dante's world and has weapns available that even out the odds. Against Dante he is toast.

ThunderGodEneru
Ganon has been beaten by Link how many times? Dante shits all over Link anywho. Point?

Mundus has won how many fights? Oh yeah, none, and he died, Ganon has never been killed. smile

Your logic is fail.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm just saying in dante's word the horse and what not would be annihilated very quickly. Its too fast paced for anything from Hyrule to contend with imo. Ganon would rip Dante apart in battle.

ThunderGodEneru
Link doesn't have the speed to last in Dante's world and has weapns available that even out the odds. Against Dante he is toast. Again, point?

ScreamPaste
I disagree entirely that Dante could take Link, Link's power set is very specificly tailored to the following: single combot vs verse busting foe. That's not this thread's discussion though.

Mundus gets stomped. The only responses to my post have been ill informed bashings against an underrated character, what about the part where I laid out exactly why Ganon would spank Mundus like the little girl he is compared to Gdorf?

do want logical debate plx!

First_Tsurugi06
Link doesn't have the speed to last in Dante's world and has weapns available that even out the odds. Against Dante he is toast.

Speed really doesn't mean jacksh*t as much as generic belief would imply, especially when the oppostition has just short of every other advantage, which includes as I said, ivulnerability, as with infinite magic, and attacks that are one-hit kills at best (i.e. WW"s Light arrows). Link might not have a gun, but when he's protected from at least a good number of forms of physical harm by the spell of one of Hyrule's three Goddesses, he doesn't exactly need it. Nayru's Love isn't the only form of invulnerability Link has either. While he may not have an innate transformation that unleashes the full power of a demonic heritage, he does have at least two or three potentially useful transformations in something like a vs. debate, one of which makes him a giant probably that much more powerful proportionate to his size, and another which turns him into a deity on a potentially higher plane than the antagonist of the game in which the transformation appeared.

I'm not necessarily saying Link could take Dante 10/10 (at least not any individual Link, cuz then, yeah, I wouldn't count on him lasting agaist Dante), just that while he isn't as heavily exagerrated feats-wise in terms of how they're presented, Link with everything he's had throughout the series makes for a tougher opponent than probably entire casts of a few VG series, even ones with high tech; to say he's "toast" against Dante is an oversatement, even with a composite Dante. Ganon on the other hand has not only come back from both imprisonment and/or death almost regularly, but has pulled the strings from such states to regain full power and/or physical form, aside from the things he can do without even his physical presence.

ThunderGodEneru
Link's powerset is practically designed to fight Ganon, and even then he only wins with help and PIS. In fact, in every game where Link fought Ganondorf, Link had help.

Gumachi
Ganon would rip Dante apart in battle.

Dante would fvck up Ganon and any other ****er.

ThunderGodEneru
Make the thread.

Gumachi
Link in many ways is more powerful than Dante, fact is, Link has the very specific powerset that allows him to take Ganon, and then there is the fact he is literally fated by the Gods to beat him every time.

Mundus cannot do everything Ganon has.

Create illusions? So could Zant, who possesses a minute fraction of Ganon's power.

Create life? Ganon does this for lulz in every game. He cannot create dimensions, when has he done this? Ganon on the other hand can and has, and in TP, Zant, who as mentioned is much weaker, was merging dimensions.

God is a title, Ganon is far more powerful by feats and logic.

Changed a battle by flapping his wings? Was that supposed to mean something?

Ganon can fly, and teleport, hell, even Zant can do this easily.

Only Sparda? No-Limits fallacy, and didn't Dante kill him?

Shit, Zant would have a good chance of beating Mundus, let alone Ganon himself.

God is a title? I already had said that shit. Prove it? Dante Jackpots the little ***. Dante is 1000x times faster than Link and stronger.

ThunderGodEneru
God is a title? I already had said that shit. Prove it? Dante Jackpots the little ***. Dante is 1000x times faster than Link and stronger. Have I ever said that Dante would lose to Link? No.

And Dante is certainly not physically stronger than a few incarnations of Link.

Gumachi
The way you were talking it sounded like you were lol.

ScreamPaste
lol @ Dante ever beating Ganondorf..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.