The Next Zubakie Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zubakie
.... I just noticed my old thread was closed... SO I MADE A NEW ONE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... ha... ha... haaaaaaa

So whats up apple scrables?

Rogue Jedi
I farted.

Zubakie
........ YES!

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Zubakie
........ YES! No.

Zubakie
Maybe.

A Dose Of Vraya
Maybe. perhaps.

Zubakie
Kinda.

A Dose Of Vraya
with time.

Zubakie
blowup

A Dose Of Vraya
I win.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I farted.

A Dose Of Vraya
I farted. dude, its been like 20 minutes.. what did you eat?

Zubakie
BEANS AND EGGS!!!!

Rogue Jedi
I farted.

Zubakie
............ BEANS AND EGGS!!

Kostabot
Tread is sucks and lame

Peach
Generally if your thread is closed, it's for a reason, and the last thing you should do is open another.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
Generally if your thread is closed, it's for a reason, and the last thing you should do is open another.

You should listen to her because she's usually right and has bewbz. I deadly combo, no doubt.

Zubakie
Well it was closed cause I was banned for being "a sock" but evidence brought up to.. Captain Rex I think his name is.... proved otherwise. So my thread was closed under false pretenses. But w/e if you wana close it again go ahead. doesnt seem like ppl are willing to post anything here anyway.

Scythe
Don't worry about it, if the dumbest people ever can have threads, there shouldn't be a difference one from the other.

Rogue Jedi
mmmmmmmmmm.......I have a soda.

A Dose Of Vraya
You try and try to resuscitate this thread
but save your breath (no pun intended)
THIS THREAD MUST DIE!

Rogue Jedi
mmmmmmmmmm.......I have a soda.

gefallen_engel
so what, I just had a burrito

Rogue Jedi
Uh oh.....better stock up on TP.

gefallen_engel
hanuts

Barker
Haermm my manager at work basically told us she had the bubble guts and I was all "OOOOOHHHHHHH sick" and she sent me home early

Quincy
I find this thread bearable.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by Barker
Haermm my manager at work basically told us she had the bubble guts and I was all "OOOOOHHHHHHH sick" and she sent me home early

bubble guts laughing out loud

why the heck do some people talk about that stuff so freely?

Zubakie
Well actually when I first made this account I was just like.. W/E and I didnt expect to l;ike this place as much as I do now. So I figured I will be serious but alot of ppl it seems go off first impressions.

...anyone got X-Box Live?

Mairuzu
yes

Zubakie
Do you play Halo 3? Me and a few friends like to make maps. this one guy made a map on Foundry with all these upgrade orbs. But they really have no upgrades to them. they are blocking these dumpsters with grav luifts behind them. So when you pick up the upgrade, SPLAT! You get hit with a dumpster. And they are all over the place. He calls the Map Saw V.... I made one with a Giant Duck.

Oh right. And another friend of mine made a Volley ball kind of map. You have grav-hammers and you have to hit the ball over the wall and into an area behind the other teams area. gav lifts send the ball up a shoot and activate these Fusion coils that fall on the team and dont stop till they all die. One way Teleporters keep people from trying to jump onto the other side and into the score area.

=Tired Hiker=
Well actually when I first made this account I was just like.. W/E and I didnt expect to l;ike this place as much as I do now. So I figured I will be serious but alot of ppl it seems go off first impressions.

...anyone got X-Box Live?

No, but do you do the whole Netflix streaming thing for movies? How is it?

Zubakie
No. Alot of my friends on LIVE do however. Im more into making maps for Halo 3.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
Haermm my manager at work basically told us she had the bubble guts and I was all "OOOOOHHHHHHH sick" and she sent me home early bubble guts haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
No, but do you do the whole Netflix streaming thing for movies? How is it?

It's alright, they don't really have that much up yet, but their library is growing.

Zubakie
GOAT KISSING!!

ThaJadeMenace
Meh Figured I would bump it up.

Funny how Its Zubakie thread and my name isnt Zubakie anymore. big grin

Scarlet Fox
your an stoopid

Harrashe
I AM ALIVE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.