The Evil Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AC/DC'S_LVR
well, i havent made a thread in a while, so....
Welcome to the Official Evil thread!
i feel very evil today and i want to share my evilness with everyone
so in here, you can just be evil to your hearts content

now excuse me while stock up on pencils

Dantalion
Hmm i'm not feeling THAT evil today.. But does anyone like daydream of killing everyone? I mean i will be bored in a room and i will just day dream killing everyone in that room in many different exotic ways... Anyone? Or am I just fvcked up?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Dantalion
Hmm i'm not feeling THAT evil today.. But does anyone like daydream of killing everyone? I mean i will be bored in a room and i will just day dream killing everyone in that room in many different exotic ways... Anyone? Or am I just fvcked up?
im with ya brotha
ive been favoring pencils and knives lately though
do i need therapy?

Zubakie
I day dream of killing people. Not nessecarily the people in the room. I may not like them but if they die and Im still alive... they might figure out it was me. -shrug-

I day dream of getting in a Hummer and just driving on the sidewalks too on a bright sunny Saturday afternoon

Scythe
Wouldn't imagine the evil things I've done, I don't ask for forgiveness, obviously I did them for good reason, there's a little bit of guilt here and there, but it goes away nicely and I feel no remorse.

Dantalion
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
im with ya brotha
ive been favoring pencils and knives lately though
do i need therapy?

No way dude we all get it... I love just imagining chairs and just smashing peoples face in until they die.. Oh also when i walk in a room i calculate how many different ways i can kill people. I love doing that.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i osmetimes get this icky feeling but i just ignore it and i feel better again
whats that called?

Dantalion
i osmetimes get this icky feeling but i just ignore it and i feel better again
whats that called?

sorry dude not following you what sort of icky things? Oh and brb gettin a cappuccino... errr i mean an evil cappuccinonaughty

AC/DC'S_LVR
its fun to just picture the process of murder then the steps necessary to not get caught
or if you do get caught, how youll get away or escape

JacopeX
Yeah! I'm a real bastard!

A Dose Of Vraya
Dude, I'm more evil than this at least. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/king4adaze5/Horror%20Pictures/dead-evil-dolly-with-pentagram-on-h.jpg

AC/DC'S_LVR
if youre here then youre almost as evil as the Joker

Scythe
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Dude, I'm more evil than this at least. http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/king4adaze5/Horror%20Pictures/dead-evil-dolly-with-pentagram-on-h.jpg

A plastic, inanimate doll?

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Scythe
A plastic, inanimate doll? Yeah, I am totally more evil than it.

Scythe
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Yeah, I am totally more evil than it.

I'd hope so.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Scythe
I'd hop so. I'd really rather jump so, but hopping is cool too.

EVIL!!!

Scythe
Evil typo...

AC/DC'S_LVR
still feeling very evil
mhmm

Rogue Jedi
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/receivedfiles/evil.jpg

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/receivedfiles/evil.jpg win.

AC/DC'S_LVR
my evil contribution of the day!
contemplated various ways to use a hatchet, sledgehammer and switch-knife to get information from people
while filming of course

A Dose Of Vraya
do it, then youtube it.
it is the only way you can truly reach evilhood mwahaha

AC/DC'S_LVR
i was thinking ppv you know?
make a little profit for my pencil, gasoline, and gun collection

A Dose Of Vraya
and grenades, don't forget grenades.

AC/DC'S_LVR
nah
too generic
i prefer gunpowder/tnt cause you can anticipate the boom and it still knocks your socks off

A Dose Of Vraya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swnm_8Y7sYg

haha

AC/DC'S_LVR
you can actually embed the vid if the embeddings not dissabled
ha-son}]

all you have to do is take the link V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swnm_8Y7sYg

and cut out everything except after the "=" sign V
Swnm_8Y7sYg

then add on either side

A Dose Of Vraya
ok, for some reason, I only put tube in the brackets, and when it didn't work, I just decided to put URL.
Swnm_8Y7sYg

AC/DC'S_LVR
yeah its a lot easier that way once you get it down laughing out loud

AC/DC'S_LVR
evil contribution of the day:
mhmm
i downloaded a couple movies
i know not really THAT evil but im saving the real evil shit for home
evilgrin

KakashiKun
I destroyed a guy's reputation =)

AC/DC'S_LVR
ooooooooooh do tell

KakashiKun
I also stole a receit
watcha boxing

AC/DC'S_LVR
again?

KakashiKun
Yep. The receit had proof of a paid for Ps3, along with 62 inch plasma, and 360 so..
Clean Snatch clap

AC/DC'S_LVR
hmmmmmmmmmmm sledgehammers........mwahaha

KakashiKun
rocket launchers!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by KakashiKun
rocket launchers!!!
can we launch penises?! eek!

KakashiKun
effing yes!!! Jumpy

AC/DC'S_LVR
caw00t

KakashiKun
We should build a sand castle for a kid, and then knouck it down.

GCG
http://www.scrubbingup.com/blogs/profscrub/uploaded_images/brazen_bull-721587.jpg

The Bronze Bull, Brazen Bull, or the Sicilian Bull, is an execution/torture device designed in ancient Greece.
Perillos of Athens, a brass-founder, proposed to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, the invention of a new means for executing criminals; accordingly, he cast a bull, made entirely of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned were shut in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became "yellow hot" and causing the person inside to roast to death. So that 'nothing unseemly might spoil his feasting', Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. It is also said that when the bull was reopened, the scorched bones of the remains shone like jewels and were made into bracelets

Silent Abyss
Evil? Is that like when your ex is also your best friend, and even though you know the two of you are on the best of terms you still contemplate on a daily basis the different ways you could kill this individual with a single knife/dagger without leaving behind any trace evidence that it was you, for at least three to seven hours a day, to the degree that you almost have it figured out to perfection and scare the living hell outta yourself thinking just how perfectly you could pull it off?

GCG
Nah your ex is not worth that amount of time,.

Silent Abyss
No, I'm saying, hypothetically, would that be considered evil?

Rogue Jedi
Exes are all evil by default.

Silent Abyss
Alright, then I guess my post is relevant for a change. >.>

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by GCG
http://www.scrubbingup.com/blogs/profscrub/uploaded_images/brazen_bull-721587.jpg

The Bronze Bull, Brazen Bull, or the Sicilian Bull, is an execution/torture device designed in ancient Greece.
Perillos of Athens, a brass-founder, proposed to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, the invention of a new means for executing criminals; accordingly, he cast a bull, made entirely of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned were shut in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became "yellow hot" and causing the person inside to roast to death. So that 'nothing unseemly might spoil his feasting', Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. It is also said that when the bull was reopened, the scorched bones of the remains shone like jewels and were made into bracelets
i heard about that
the same principals that went into the head are used in many modern brass instruments like the trombone

sounds like fun evil face

AC/DC'S_LVR
i wonder how well an axe does in severing limbs mhmm

KakashiKun
98%
Chainsaw badawe

AC/DC'S_LVR
well i was having a.....fantasy of sorts and i was using an axe
chainsaw seems too Hollywood with Texas Chainsaw Massacre and all

KakashiKun
you can trace that back and use a flameflower then
=D

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Silent Abyss
Evil? Is that like when your ex is also your best friend, and even though you know the two of you are on the best of terms you still contemplate on a daily basis the different ways you could kill this individual with a single knife/dagger without leaving behind any trace evidence that it was you, for at least three to seven hours a day, to the degree that you almost have it figured out to perfection and scare the living hell outta yourself thinking just how perfectly you could pull it off?
it wouldnt scare me that much once i figured out how to perfect it

AC/DC'S_LVR
i shall tie the welsh kid to a chair and make him read books till his eyes pop evil face
just like in A Clockwork Orange aweevil2
mwahaha

KakashiKun
Beat up an icon. Tell him how it's supposed to go. Blow up his penthouse >=)

AC/DC'S_LVR
lets go kill the people in Slumdog Millionare aweevil2

AC/DC'S_LVR
ill get the rope and other various torture devices

~Wålshy~
i shall tie the welsh kid to a chair and make him read books till his eyes pop evil face
just like in A Clockwork Orange aweevil2
mwahaha *****

AC/DC'S_LVR

KakashiKun
Stealing an album >=)

AC/DC'S_LVR
who wants to join me on a killing spree?

KakashiKun
who wants to join me on a killing spree?
Me is in evil face

AC/DC'S_LVR
choose your weapon my friend aweevil2
i got a sledgehammer and an axe

KakashiKun
Chainsaw, Machine Gun, and plastic. eek!

AC/DC'S_LVR
keeping it neat?
or just to suffocate them with?evil face

KakashiKun
both >=)

AC/DC'S_LVR
mwahaha

KakashiKun
fireman

AC/DC'S_LVR
aweevil2

KakashiKun
72h9ndi

AC/DC'S_LVR
_monster_

KakashiKun
_joker_

AC/DC'S_LVR
_jokermhmm_

Mairuzu
evil sex

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by Mairuzu
evil sex
also known as revenge aweevill2

AC/DC'S_LVR
these peoples at the mall last night got me my dad and sister all pissed off

baaaaaaaaaaaaad ideaaaaaaaaaaa evil face

KakashiKun
and you didn't even invite me to take photos....
YOU DISSAPOINT ME EVIL GENIUS fireman

AC/DC'S_LVR
we didnt do anything.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

YET!!!!evil face
do you think i should introduce them to my sawed off shotgun?

steverules_2
we didnt do anything.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

YET!!!!evil face
do you think i should introduce them to my sawed off shotgun?

Just show them your penis haermm...I deleted those PM's btw that you sent me with pictures of your stroodle glare

Mairuzu
what

Mairuzu
RNtGYdm2rOY

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by steverules_2
Just show them your penis haermm...I deleted those PM's btw that you sent me with pictures of your stroodle glare
i still have the ones of your bewbz n wagina

AC/DC'S_LVR
well they havent done anything yet.....or said anything....
do you think i should go to the principal anyway just to get them in trouble? mwahaha

steverules_2
i still have the ones of your bewbz n wagina

Darn...I gotta stop drinking

KakashiKun
I've heard some pretty evil deeds done by 15-17 year olds in Psychology class today...

AC/DC'S_LVR
there was the 11 yr old kid that killed his dads pregger fiance
and some kids that beat the shit outta an old lady and locked her in her own trunk for 3 days

KakashiKun
there was the 11 yr old kid that killed his dads pregger fiance
and some kids that beat the shit outta an old lady and locked her in her own trunk for 3 days
That;s exactly what i was talking about

AC/DC'S_LVR
which one?

AC/DC'S_LVR
didnt get to get the estupidos in trouble yesterday cause i had to go to guidance uggh
might do it today evil face

AC/DC'S_LVR
i have converted someone to our ways evil face

~Wålshy~
evil ***** who?

AC/DC'S_LVR
my friend here at school she sees me on in yearbook all the time so she wants to join the fun evil face

now GTFO goodie too shoes doped

KakashiKun
I sent someone an unwanted email.

AC/DC'S_LVR
did have a virus in it? evil face

KakashiKun
Their computer wont be feeling too good now.

AC/DC'S_LVR
excellent mwahaha

KakashiKun
What are your future evil plans for friday the 13th?

KakashiKun
(today)

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by KakashiKun
What are your future evil plans for friday the 13th?
mhmm
i might go key some cars in my neighborhood aweweevil2
you?

KakashiKun
Steal a few important items, and tick people off.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i stole some books from the library last weekend, that was about it mhmm

KakashiKun
I disted my younger brother. It's about the most evil thing i could have ever done this year...

AC/DC'S_LVR
shut the elevator door on someone today evil face

immaturerainbow
shut the elevator door on someone today evil face
Try running upstairs and pressing all of the buttons. smile
The get rather pissed laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.