Cell Phone Recordings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupezM'
Do cell phone companies keep recordings of your cell phone conversations? I would imagine that would take way too much money to store all those conversations.

Lord Knightfa11
duplicate thread. closing.

Prabhodh
Actually, he started this one first.

Jack Daniels
I always thought that was just a rumor that every so many calls were recorded ...now what I do believe is they may record certain ones that trigger a recording... certain key phrases....that I could see worth the money if its automated and not many man hours and tax dollars spent...but who wants to waste hard drive space or (whatever they used in the old days) and time setting up a system that records sally on the phone telling her mother shes conflicted about dating tom dick or harry...just don't see it happening..IMO as I haven't researched this stuff...I've always been careful of what I say on a cordless or cell phone as it is true someone else can hear you when on a cordless..I myself have been on my cordless and picked up someone else conversation...neighbor I guess...was hard to hear but you could understand some things that were being said....I couldn't hear what the people they were talking to said but I could one parties.. half of the conversation...so guess your safer sending smoke signals...then again I guess satellites can photo them..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.