Captain Rex Plagerized My Balls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
Jk. =)~

Jack Daniels
dude I was just about to send a request to captain to cut u some slack...I enjoy your posts but dude the mods are the bosses you are the one that got me checking the conspiracy forums every day..u and deano and most entertaining jaden coming up with good counter posts..lol..its better than cable tv! jus google "how not to plagiarize" there are tricks...I hate to see u banned cause you provide so much reading and info for us! I know I push getting banned limits too...not being a hypocrite jus you got public official warning...thats when tuck tail dude....lol...all hail king rex..captain rex I mean?....slack?

NuclearWinter
Bless your little heart there Daniels. Glad you like my stuff. =)

As far as Rex is concerned, he can take a hike. The guy seems to have a Control Complex. Shuts down threads and probably gets off to it at night before he goes to sleep.

I will continue to post as long as I have an account here. Captain Rex or not.

Jack Daniels
we have gathered gathering and thus a conspiracy against captain rex captain..lol boss dude its the booze man it happens to me toodrunk

Captain REX
You're quite mistaken, NuclearWinter. Closing threads doesn't do anything for me. However, creating a thread to directly insult me is not the route to go and you just earned yourself a third warning. The next one will be a temporary ban. In the future, if you feel I have wronged you, send me a Private Message.

You have plagiarized before, so do not even try to tell me that I'm wrong.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.