Kenshiro Souther Toki Rei and Raoh Vs konoha and the Akatsuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IppoDLuffy
This would be good but now i seriously think this is unfair thats why i added the akatsuki that includes team hawk

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kenshiro Souther Toki Rei and Raoh

Csdabest
Sasuke solo's ^__________________________^
Or Naruto solos

Naruto have to many abilities to compete with. And no one can Touch madara.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Csdabest
Sasuke solo's ^__________________________^
Or Naruto solos

Naruto have to many abilities to compete with. And no one can Touch madara.

Have you watched HNK? Toki could probably solo this, is this healthy or sick Toki?

Point is that Naruto and company are still humans so Hokuto Shinken will work.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Have you watched HNK? Toki could probably solo this, is this healthy or sick Toki?

Point is that Naruto and company are still humans so Hokuto Shinken will work.

sick or not, team one still win big grin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
sick or not, team one still win big grin

True but it does play differently to whether Toki or Kenshiro does most of the work. I used to think that Itachi could beat Kenshiro until I saw his fight with Kaioh when he fought while in a coma.

Csdabest
Naruto summons toads. And The sing toad song. Paralyzing team. Sasuke looks into any of the peoples eyes and Paralyzes them. or blast with Amaterasu.

Thing is about all this fighting in the coma thing. Is they really didnt show better feat then when they were not in a coma. Sasuke shunshin shits on supersonic speeds lately. And he can predict ad see high speed movement before said team 2 even moves.

Pain. Almost gosh. Pain would simply solo this.

Also how would any of the team 1 win if naruto when kyuubi mode where he cant be hurty by physical attacks

King Kandy
I don't see how the FotNS team can kill Madara or Pein, Madara is immune to physical attacks and Pein can repel them.

IppoDLuffy
Naruto summons toads. And The sing toad song. Paralyzing team. Sasuke looks into any of the peoples eyes and Paralyzes them. or blast with Amaterasu.

Thing is about all this fighting in the coma thing. Is they really didnt show better feat then when they were not in a coma. Sasuke shunshin shits on supersonic speeds lately. And he can predict ad see high speed movement before said team 2 even moves.

Also how would any of the team 1 win if naruto when kyuubi mode where he cant be hurty by physical attacks Have you ever watched hokuto No Ken

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't see how the FotNS team can kill Madara or Pein, Madara is immune to physical attacks and Pein can repel them. Raoh is very strong

Jugglenaut

Also how would any of the team 1 win if naruto when kyuubi mode where he cant be hurty by physical attacks
BWAHAHAHA
SUPERSONIC SPEED SASUKE CAN COMPETE WITH HYPERSONIC KENSHIRO, RIGHT?

Kento
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
Raoh is very strong strength has nothing to do with being unable to hit something.

Not really sure who would win this. HNK have a very good chance though but the variety of things that both Konoha and Akatsuki have won't make it easy.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Kento
strength has nothing to do with being unable to hit something.

Not really sure who would win this. HNK have a very good chance though but the variety of things that both Konoha and Akatsuki have won't make it easy. The only problem is genjutsu

IppoDLuffy

Point is that Naruto and company are still humans so Hokuto Shinken will work. Healthy!

Wei Phoenix

Also how would any of the team 1 win if naruto when kyuubi mode where he cant be hurty by physical attacks Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't see how the FotNS team can kill Madara or Pein, Madara is immune to physical attacks and Pein can repel them.

Thing about Hokuto Shinken is that most of their attacks can do very little pain to their opponent unless they try to physically hurt you. Hokuto Shinken focuses on destroying your opponent from the inside out. Saying they lose because Mr. A is immune to physical attacks isn't saying much since they aren't immune to blowing up or having their heads explode. Toki, Raoh, and Kenshiro all have nonphysical attacks. Rei and Souther can cut you with air pressure. Pein and Madara would lose to Hokuto Shinken and Sauske's speed isn't much when compared to healthy Toki, Kenshiro or Souther.

King Kandy
Hitting w/ wind, pressure points etc are still physical attacks and you still need to touch the person for it to work.

IppoDLuffy
Hitting w/ wind, pressure points etc are still physical attacks and you still need to touch the person for it to work. Okay Rei uses nanto shiken which is cutting his opponets with his hands and makes them claws

IppoDLuffy
WTf I forgot to add Shin and Jagi

Kento
Okay Rei uses nanto shiken which is cutting his opponets with his hands and makes them claws You do realize Madara can use his space time jutsu so that nothing can hit him so no attack from Hokuto or Nanto school will phase them.

And more than genjutsu will work. Nearly every single attack in Naruto would work on the HNK crew..it's just hitting them with it is the problem. HNK has a higher level of speed which is the only real problem. Though a genjutsu on all members of HNK at the start of the fight would pretty much give Konoha the favor to win. The question is can the HNK crew take down all of Konoha and Akatsuki before they get caught in even a low level genjutsu they can't break that makes them see stuff that isn't around so they can get attacked.

IppoDLuffy
You do realize Madara can use his space time jutsu so that nothing can hit him so no attack from Hokuto or Nanto school will phase them.

And more than genjutsu will work. Nearly every single attack in Naruto would work on the HNK crew..it's just hitting them with it is the problem. HNK has a higher level of speed which is the only real problem. Though a genjutsu on all members of HNK at the start of the fight would pretty much give Konoha the favor to win. The question is can the HNK crew take down all of Konoha and Akatsuki before they get caught in even a low level genjutsu they can't break that makes them see stuff that isn't around so they can get attacked. Heres the problem with your stement HNK characters personality and brutal way out thinking would not really make genjutsu hurt them also i added jagi and Shin

Kento
Heres the problem with your stement HNK characters personality and brutal way out thinking would not really make genjutsu hurt them also i added jagi and Shin Jagi is worthless to this fight, and Shin while good isn't much compared to the others. So it wouldn't really matter.

And um genjutsu would make a big difference. From them being trapped fighting shadows instead of real people, to paralyzing them, to letting their guard down because making them think they've already won. And there wouldn't be anything the HNK crew could do to dispell a genjutsu or even know they were in one.

IppoDLuffy
Jagi is worthless to this fight, and Shin while good isn't much compared to the others. So it wouldn't really matter.

And um genjutsu would make a big difference. From them being trapped fighting shadows instead of real people, to paralyzing them, to letting their guard down because making them think they've already won. And there wouldn't be anything the HNK crew could do to dispell a genjutsu or even know they were in one. Yes but I think kenshiro could fight his way through it

Csdabest
Hold on. Where was it stated that Kenshiro was Hypersonic?

Kento
Yes but I think kenshiro could fight his way through it Ken can't hope to fight through something he doesn't even realize is happening.

@Csdabest - Its never stated. Like most manga/anime characters. Its all what people interpret the feats. Though one of the weaker Nanto fighters moves his hands so fast the shockwave split open people.

Kirikaze Fuuma
however, Kenshiro had already fought illusions too.

Csdabest
Ken can't hope to fight through something he doesn't even realize is happening.

@Csdabest - Its never stated. Like most manga/anime characters. Its all what people interpret the feats. Though one of the weaker Nanto fighters moves his hands so fast the shockwave split open people.

Ever think thats a technique. Temari swipes her fan and demolisghes and entire forest doesnt mean she moved her fan so fash it split the forest.

Kento
Ever think thats a technique. Temari swipes her fan and demolisghes and entire forest doesnt mean she moved her fan so fash it split the forest. It says the speed creates a shockwave that slices people. I'll have to find the scan tomorrow if I remember. That is how his Nanto style technique works. From the speed of his hands. Though for some reason the back of them is sliced not the front where he attacks.

Kento
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/243/fist_of_the_north_star/chapter.51144/page.11/

Final Blaxican
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/243/fist_of_the_north_star/chapter.51144/page.11/

Wow. What a lame looking series.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Wow. What a lame looking series.

Easy there hombre, I like you alot but another comment like that and I may have to box your face! I don't know...its a series from the 80s and despite how lame it may be most of them have proven to be faster and stronger than the Naruverse.

Final Blaxican
They look like they could destroy anyone one on one, yeah, maybe even a lot. But the series itself just looks... bad. Iono, I have peculiar taste when it comes to anime.

Wei Phoenix
Hitting w/ wind, pressure points etc are still physical attacks and you still need to touch the person for it to work.

No Kenshiro can hit your pressure points without touching you. Him and his 3 brothers all have projectiles too. Toki will just use his Ujou Hagan Ken aka Jesus Beam and kill them. This is a healthy Toki too so Konoha is going to get stomped.

Explain his immunity to physical attacks. Do you mean that he can't be touched or that hitting him doesn't hurt him?

Wei Phoenix
They look like they could destroy anyone one on one, yeah, maybe even a lot. But the series itself just looks... bad. Iono, I have peculiar taste when it comes to anime.

Kenshiro fights armies 100 on 1 and they are still outnumbered. He has techniques for fighting armies of people and not just random grunts. The HNK brothers and Souther are way more durable, faster and stronger.

That scan looked lame because it was Yuda, the gender confused traitor. If you want I could post some videos of Ken's feats and techniques.

Kento
Kenshiro fights armies 100 on 1 and they are still outnumbered. He has techniques for fighting armies of people and not just random grunts. The HNK brothers and Souther are way more durable, faster and stronger.

That scan looked lame because it was Yuda, the gender confused traitor. If you want I could post some videos of Ken's feats and techniques. Most of the people Ken fights like 100 against 1 aren't even really that spectacular. The Generals of the squads are but he never fights anybody else with them.

No Kenshiro can hit your pressure points without touching you. Him and his 3 brothers all have projectiles too. Toki will just use his Ujou Hagan Ken aka Jesus Beam and kill them. This is a healthy Toki too so Konoha is going to get stomped.

Explain his immunity to physical attacks. Do you mean that he can't be touched or that hitting him doesn't hurt him? Madara can't be touched. He can use his space/time jutsu to phase through anything while also being able to use it to teleport.

Wei Phoenix
Most of the people Ken fights like 100 against 1 aren't even really that spectacular. The Generals of the squads are but he never fights anybody else with them.

Madara can't be touched. He can use his space/time jutsu to phase through anything while also being able to use it to teleport.

Kenshiro and Raoh can not be touched either and Kenshiro can teleport. It is rare to see anyone as spectacular when fighting Kenshiro or any HNK brother. Only three people in HNK history has ever soundly defeated Kenshiro.

Shin-that was the beginning of the show and they had to start it off somehow.

Souther-Immune to normal means of HSK and insanely fast

Kaioh- A devil Majin fighting thingy.

Kento
Kenshiro and Raoh can not be touched either and Kenshiro can teleport. It is rare to see anyone as spectacular when fighting Kenshiro or any HNK brother. Only three people in HNK history has ever soundly defeated Kenshiro.

Shin-that was the beginning of the show and they had to start it off somehow.

Souther-Immune to normal means of HSK and insanely fast

Kaioh- A devil Majin fighting thingy. When did Ken teleport?

And I never said it was spectacular. They just can't touch him...and Madara can still look at them and trap them with his sharingan while they can't do anything to him.

IppoDLuffy
They look like they could destroy anyone one on one, yeah, maybe even a lot. But the series itself just looks... bad. Iono, I have peculiar taste when it comes to anime. Sorry if this sounds means but I don't give a shit you don't like the series because the animation which is ****ing retarded

IppoDLuffy
Oh guess what i haven't really seen Madara fight yet so he is out of this battle I don't care what was said that he can do I want to see it for myself

Wei Phoenix
When did Ken teleport?

And I never said it was spectacular. They just can't touch him...and Madara can still look at them and trap them with his sharingan while they can't do anything to him.

Look around 1:17
zPVaWN6PvfA

At 8:11 he is either teleporting or moving insanely fast.

wi38Q5_79Q0

Also I am convinced that the sharingan won't do much to Kenshiro since he was able to defeat Kaioh while in a coma. Musou Tensei will counter that.

Sorry if this sounds means but I don't give a shit you don't like the series because the animation which is ****ing retarded

I wouldn't say that now. First he was commenting on the manga, not the actual animation.

Oh guess what i haven't really seen Madara fight yet so he is out of this battle I don't care what was said that he can do I want to see it for myself

Madara can still be in this fight and he'll still lose. If he is like all Naru characters then he has chakra which eventually runs out. Kenshiro, Toki and Raoh can last long enough for that to happen. I still say HSK can work on him since he has pressure points.

Final Blaxican
Sorry if this sounds means but I don't give a shit you don't like the series because the animation which is ****ing retarded

I never said I disliked it because of the animation. no expression

The only thing that is ****ing retarded here, is you putting words in my mouth.

Wei Phoenix

The only thing that is ****ing retarded here, is you putting words in my mouth.

Calm down...don't pull out yo gatt!

King Kandy

Explain his immunity to physical attacks. Do you mean that he can't be touched or that hitting him doesn't hurt him?
Projectiles=physical attacks.

He cannot be touched. Anyone (or anything) attempting to touch him will just phase through, same goes for projectiles.

Wei Phoenix

He cannot be touched. Anyone (or anything) attempting to touch him will just phase through, same goes for projectiles.

Then its a stalemate seeing as the same can be said for Raoh and Kenshiro. Can he still do all of that without chakra?

Not all projectiles are physical attacks. A bullet, yes, a Hadouken, no. In this case the HNK brothers are capable of energy attacks and can use their ki to attack.

Kenshiro also fought Souther who was able to phase through attacks with his ultimate technique and was pretty immune to all attacks. Kenshiro still hit his pressure points with his ultimate technique which was a projectile energy attack.

IppoDLuffy

He cannot be touched. Anyone (or anything) attempting to touch him will just phase through, same goes for projectiles. just because of this retarded post im now adding Kaioh into this fight he takes jagi's place

IppoDLuffy

The only thing that is ****ing retarded here, is you putting words in my mouth. Then please explain what was not epic about that manga scan

King Kandy
Then its a stalemate seeing as the same can be said for Raoh and Kenshiro. Can he still do all of that without chakra?

Not all projectiles are physical attacks. A bullet, yes, a Hadouken, no. In this case the HNK brothers are capable of energy attacks and can use their ki to attack.

Kenshiro also fought Souther who was able to phase through attacks with his ultimate technique and was pretty immune to all attacks. Kenshiro still hit his pressure points with his ultimate technique which was a projectile energy attack.
Energy attacks also phase through Madara.

IppoDLuffy
Energy attacks also phase through Madara. I already said Madara isn't in this battle anymore

Wei Phoenix
Energy attacks also phase through Madara.

Can he still do all of that without Chakra? Can any Naru character do all of their moves without Chakra?

Then please explain what was not epic about that manga scan

Probably the overexaggerating expressions on their faces and how they are talking about how he killed the guy.

Kento
Look around 1:17
zPVaWN6PvfA

At 8:11 he is either teleporting or moving insanely fast.

wi38Q5_79Q0

Also I am convinced that the sharingan won't do much to Kenshiro since he was able to defeat Kaioh while in a coma. Musou Tensei will counter that.

I wouldn't say that now. First he was commenting on the manga, not the actual animation.

Madara can still be in this fight and he'll still lose. If he is like all Naru characters then he has chakra which eventually runs out. Kenshiro, Toki and Raoh can last long enough for that to happen. I still say HSK can work on him since he has pressure points. How does Musou Tensei counter a sight based attack? It makes them intangible and stuff but it doesn't suddenly make the sharingan ineffective. And fighting in a coma is great and all but he can be stabbed, and he can be burned and any jutsu will be effective to hit him while he's being tortured inside his mind.

Hokuto Shinken would work on Madara..but they would never get the chance to use it. Sure its based on chakra but you act like he's just going to sit there and let his chakra run out. He's also probably got a huge reserve of chakra since he's suppose to be so powerful even Itachi was weaker than him, and Pein follows his orders.

IppoDLuffy
How does Musou Tensei counter a sight based attack? It makes them intangible and stuff but it doesn't suddenly make the sharingan ineffective. And fighting in a coma is great and all but he can be stabbed, and he can be burned and any jutsu will be effective to hit him while he's being tortured inside his mind.

Hokuto Shinken would work on Madara..but they would never get the chance to use it. Sure its based on chakra but you act like he's just going to sit there and let his chakra run out. He's also probably got a huge reserve of chakra since he's suppose to be so powerful even Itachi was weaker than him, and Pein follows his orders. How many times do I have too say no madara!

Kento
You take away Madara but let HNK keep their ability that is just as broken maybe even more so Musou Tensei? How is that fair.

IppoDLuffy
You take away Madara but let HNK keep their ability that is just as broken maybe even more so Musou Tensei? How is that fair. hmm you have a point I only got rid of Madara because we haven't really seen much fro m him yet

Kento
hmm you have a point I only got rid of Madara because we haven't really seen much fro m him yet Maybe but we do know he can teleport, phase through any attack, and has at least the three tomoe sharingan (well supposedly EMS but we've not seen it actually) which at the least means he can predict movements and cast high level genjutsu on a person. And he's stronger than Itachi.

Wei Phoenix
How does Musou Tensei counter a sight based attack? It makes them intangible and stuff but it doesn't suddenly make the sharingan ineffective. And fighting in a coma is great and all but he can be stabbed, and he can be burned and any jutsu will be effective to hit him while he's being tortured inside his mind.

Hokuto Shinken would work on Madara..but they would never get the chance to use it. Sure its based on chakra but you act like he's just going to sit there and let his chakra run out. He's also probably got a huge reserve of chakra since he's suppose to be so powerful even Itachi was weaker than him, and Pein follows his orders.

Can you hit what you can't see? He may look at an image of Ken or Raoh. Even if he does trap him like I said Ken fought while in a coma and dispelled his magic energy or matouki. Why couldn't he do this to Madara? Also what is stabbing or fire going to do to Kenshiro?

I'm so sure Kenshiro or a healthy Toki would be able to use it since they are faster and if his body can be touched. We don't know if Madara has reserves of chakra so we can't say that he has it or not. He only has what he has on him and the HNK brothers can survive until he runs out. Toki survived a nuclear holocaust without food or water for two weeks. What stamina feats do they have?

Csdabest
Im sorry. But since when was ANime canon? Even the anime speed feats dont really compare. but if we use anime even though its not canon. Why dont i just use Game feats from cutscene and ugis. Seriously. Seriously....And these speed feats are based against people who are fast as who. All i really seen was Kenshiro do stuff that was basically craped on back in the pretimeskip speed wise.

Post the manga please.

Pein could very well solo this whole fight. just like sasuke could. Hell naruto would solo.

What would be a better fight would be Neji vs Kenshiro. Cuz im wondering how would kenshiro fair against Kaiten? Or Jyuuken. From the speed feats shown and from the speed feat pointed out in the anime. Lee pretimeskip w/ 4 gates craps on it.

Wei Phoenix
Im sorry. But since when was ANime canon? Even the anime speed feats dont really compare. but if we use anime even though its not canon. Why dont i just use Game feats from cutscene and ugis. Seriously. Seriously....And these speed feats are based against people who are fast as who. All i really seen was Kenshiro do stuff that was basically craped on back in the pretimeskip speed wise.

Post the manga please.

Pein could very well solo this whole fight. just like sasuke could. Hell naruto would solo.

What would be a better fight would be Neji vs Kenshiro. Cuz im wondering how would kenshiro fair against Kaiten? Or Jyuuken. From the speed feats shown and from the speed feat pointed out in the anime. Lee pretimeskip w/ 4 gates craps on it.

No you can't use video games and cutscenes seeing as this is the ANIME and MANGA section. Both of them are accepted. These speed feats are based against people like Han who's fist can not be seen when fighting, Uigahar who's whips are so fast you can't see them, and Kenshiro managed to stop them and tie them up before anyone even noticed, and so on. The HNK brothers stomp timeskip and pretimeskip konoha due to superior speed, strength and durability.

Kento
@ Csdabest - You do have a point about anime not being canon but the FotNS manga is exactly the same except that him finding and beating Shin takes place real quick while in the show it goes on longer. But every major fight I've seen are all the same. Though I've not read all the manga. And speed wise HNK crew are faster at least during the end. Souther, and Rei may not be that fast but Toki, and Raoh are about the same speed as Ken and Han and the whole fighting so fast nobody on a land full of the strongest fighters could see them moving.

Wei Phoenix
Sauske and Naruto ain't soloing a thing. Hokuto Zankai Ken will end them quickly. Kenshiro himself is faster, stronger and more durable. What are they going to do to him or his brothers? Neiji also gets stomped. What is he going to do to them?

Kento
I didn't say they did.

Wei Phoenix
CS did.

Kento
Yea..but I you already quoted Cs and said HNK stomp timeskip and pre-TS so I thought you were thinkin I agreed.

Wei Phoenix
Yea..but I you already quoted Cs and said HNK stomp timeskip and pre-TS so I thought you were thinkin I agreed.

Oh no, I didn't see that part when I first quoted him so I addressed it in the second one. just a little misunderstanding.

Kento
Oops. Sorry then.

Konoha/Akatsuki still win. After all Lee has something almost comparable to Ken's coma fighting. He was up and ready to fight while being unconcious and having most of his body broken he was just stopped by Gai. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
But Lee is still susceptible to Hokuto Shinken if this is a fight to the death or if Lee tries to kill him. Can he assimilate his opponent's moves and style like Ken? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Naru fan but he is one of the only 4 characters that I like, but Ken has surpassed him.

kaleyboy
No matter how fast lee/Naruto/whomever are, Kenshiro can teleport instantly and 100 crack fist all over their ass. Ken would win no matter the opponent.

Jugglenaut

laughing

Hypersonic > Supersonic.
Hell, Kenshiro doesn't even need to kill people if he wants. Zusetsu/Teishin/Fūgan points do the trick.

Even if you tried to handicap them with equal speed, Musou Tensei disagrees.

Kento
But Lee is still susceptible to Hokuto Shinken if this is a fight to the death or if Lee tries to kill him. Can he assimilate his opponent's moves and style like Ken? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Naru fan but he is one of the only 4 characters that I like, but Ken has surpassed him. I was just using your Ken fought in a coma therefore he's better than sharingan logic by using Rock Lee who has done something of the same and he's still powerless when it comes to a wielder of the full-powered sharingan. Wasn't talking about Speed. Though Rock Lee may have been fast for a genin back in the day his speed has been surpassed by many and was always surpassed by Chunnin and Jounin.

Still nobody in HNK has anyway to counter even the most basic of genjutsu, and they are up against four masters of genjutsu and a whole village that knows basic genjutsu.

stick out tongue And there's no Lynn around this time to save Ken from being paralyzed.

kaleyboy
Still nobody in HNK has anyway to counter even the most basic of genjutsu, and they are up against four masters of genjutsu and a whole village that knows basic genjutsu.

stick out tongue And there's no Lynn around this time to save Ken from being paralyzed.
You've got it quite backwards: there is no genjitsu to counter Hokuto Shinken, the ultimate assassination style. Roah or Kaio alone could wipe out any mere ninja and Kenshiro tops even those two. Here it is in simple math: Naruto + Ken = PWND!

Kento
Originally posted by kaleyboy
You've got it quite backwards: there is no genjitsu to counter Hokuto Shinken, the ultimate assassination style. Roah or Kaio alone could wipe out any mere ninja and Kenshiro tops even those two. Here it is in simple math: Naruto + Ken = PWND! Sure there is..Any genjutsu can counter Hokuto Shinken. Since Hokuto Shinken has to hit their opponents and they won't be hitting anything. Automatic counter.

kaleyboy
Originally posted by Kento Automatic counter.
Sounds like you've played too many video games; a counter comes AFTER an attack, by which time "you're already dead" A counter would not be possible.

Kento
But it counters the style itself. They have to at least know where the person they are attacking is to use it since they do have long range attacks. Genjutsu would keep them from knowing where anything is therefore nullifying their style.

kaleyboy
Sorry, but no good. Ken is able to fight whilst being totally blind, as he did in the series. He is able to sense the presence of enemies so no jutsu is gonna fool him. You cannot defeat HNK!

Kento
But has he ever fought against something that was completely effecting all of his senses? Which is what genjutsu does. Not to mention Itachi and Sasuke can just paralyze him with a genjutsu which he won't break out of.

kaleyboy
But has he ever fought against something that was completely effecting all of his senses?
What are they gonna do, force feed him LSD? Nothing could affect all Ken's senses. By the time you blind him, he hears you and kills you. Deafen him, he sees you and kills you, etc. No big punch or kick, just a slight touch of your pressure point and you're dead. As for freezing him, Ken would teleport right behind them and kill them. Remember, he has hyper-kinettic vision. Fast enough to see a bullet coming and dodge it. By the time your guys did their hand job mojo-jojos, they'd already be dead.

Kento
What are they gonna do, force feed him LSD? Nothing could affect all Ken's senses. By the time you blind him, he hears you and kills you. Deafen him, he sees you and kills you, etc. No big punch or kick, just a slight touch of your pressure point and you're dead. As for freezing him, Ken would teleport right behind them and kill them. Remember, he has hyper-kinettic vision. Fast enough to see a bullet coming and dodge it. By the time your guys did their hand job mojo-jojos, they'd already be dead. To bad it's got nothing to do with hand signs. Sharingan works just by looking. And genjutsu effects all the senses at once not one then another.

And um..how is he going to do move when he can't even move because he's caught in a paralyzing justu?

kaleyboy
He would just teleport away, jutsu wears off, teleport back, kill your guys ass. His ability to teleport requires no physical movement, just a thought and it happens. Remember what you're dealing with here, not some noob in training who wants to be strong to protect people, he IS the successor of Hokuto Shinken, he has reached the pinnacle of his power. your guys are still mostly training. Ken would wipe his nose with your hokage.

Kento
And then he'd be leaving the battle. Self-BFR.

Itachi isn't training, Sasuke's not training, Madara isn't training, Kakashi isn't in training, Kurenai isn't training. Soo how does that prove anything? All the Jounin aren't in training and know genjutsu also. Heck most of the Rookie 9 are out of training and chunnin themselves. Ken being the successor doesn't mean anything. Ken would beat any of the teams by themselves sure but this is a whole lot more with a whole lot more abilities.

kaleyboy
Self-BFR.
What does that mean? My point is that NONE of the jutsu would be strong enough to kill Ken. See, that's where your guys have the problem, they relie solely on their jutsu, except maybe Lee. They can't kick it without their special moves, whereas Ken is plenty powerful enough to blow almost anyone away with just his fighting ability, without needing to use the pressure points.

Wei Phoenix
I was just using your Ken fought in a coma therefore he's better than sharingan logic by using Rock Lee who has done something of the same and he's still powerless when it comes to a wielder of the full-powered sharingan. Wasn't talking about Speed. Though Rock Lee may have been fast for a genin back in the day his speed has been surpassed by many and was always surpassed by Chunnin and Jounin.

Lee fighting while in a coma is not Ken fighting in a coma, Ken is way more skilled than him and he would more than likely do way better than Lee did.

We've seen him fight against paralyzation before I don't see why that won't work again. Lynn wasn't what made him move, she only told him Mamiya was in danger. Fire, electricity, tons of rock, nor poison can stop Hokuto Shinken. Also how are they going to get a genjutsu off when a healthy Toki is by far faster than all of them? What are they going to do when the HNK brothers explodes their fists?

Kento
What does that mean? My point is that NONE of the jutsu would be strong enough to kill Ken. See, that's where your guys have the problem, they relie solely on their jutsu, except maybe Lee. They can't kick it without their special moves, whereas Ken is plenty powerful enough to blow almost anyone away with just his fighting ability, without needing to use the pressure points. It means he does a self battle field removal taking him out of the fight.

Um a whole lot of ninja can fight without using jutsu. Just like Ken can fight without his Hokuto SHinken but why would that matter as just like Ken they use their jutsu because they can.

Lee fighting while in a coma is not Ken fighting in a coma, Ken is way more skilled than him and he would more than likely do way better than Lee did.

We've seen him fight against paralyzation before I don't see why that won't work again. Lynn wasn't what made him move, she only told him Mamiya was in danger. Fire, electricity, tons of rock, nor poison can stop Hokuto Shinken. Also how are they going to get a genjutsu off when a healthy Toki is by far faster than all of them? What are they going to do when the HNK brothers explodes their fists? It's the exact same thing. Lee was able to do what Ken did. That's not a measure of power at all.

We see him fight off a Hokuto pressure point move. Which is completely different. And Ken even says strength didn't break the hold it was Lynn.

kaleyboy
As someone on another forum pointed out (Dyhalto on HoM) the fights in naruto go on for many episodes, yet Ken settles all his within one, sometimes half an episode. Only the major boss battles, like against Roah, Souther, etc, go on longer. That alone should tell us just who is the srongest fighter - Kenshiro.

Kento
Oh no DBZ battles go on for episodes Ken must be leagues above ssj3.

Mutough
I can't believe nobody's said this yet: Does ANYBODY here remember God's Army? In the first season, the Colonel could predict Kenshiro's movements, and he STILL kicked his ass. Kenshiro is incredibly fast. He moves so fast, it's like he's teleporting. Here's some stuff from All About the Man:

Head Volume = 59cm
Hearing Ability = He can hear someone's whispering from 2km away
Height = 185cm
Eyesight = He can see the aura of a living creature in pitch black darkness
Kinetic Vision = He can intercept a quick arrow the moment it is shot
Sense of Smell = About as good as a hound
Body Characteristics = His index and middle fingers are forged by doing two finger handstands in order to better pierce his opponent's vital points
Sense of Taste = Has a sensitivity that allows him to detect poisoned food and such.
Voice = Can mimic many sounds, including animal cries.
Breathing Capacity = 8700 c.c.
Grip = Unmeasurable
Arm Strength = Unmeasurable
Walking Ability = Unmeasurable
Strength of His Back = Unmeasurable
Muscle Strength = Can repel the bullet of a small caliber gun when its strained
Leg Speed = Can move 100m in 9 seconds in steps
Fist Speed = While performing the Hundred Crack Fist, he throw 50 punches in three seconds
Jump Strength = 9m a step
Punching Strength = He can divide a rock that has a 5m of thickness
Kick Strength = He can sent a 200kg man flying 25m into the air
Diving Time = 53 minutes
Resistance to Poison = Can endure five times the dose of Potassium Cyanide required to kill an ordinary man
Fasting Resistance = His body can remain strong by going three months without eating
Sleep Resistance = He can spent an entire week without sleeping
Memory Capacity = He can memorize up to 50,000 words by reading them once.
Birthdate = 1970s (or 20 or so years before the Nuclear War)
Blood Type = Unknown
Favorite Techniques = In addition to Hokuto Shinken, he can use techniques from the 108 sects of Nanto
Favorite Weapons = Nunchaku, six-sectioned staffs, throwing knives and such
Special Skills = He has an internal biological clock in his body with a margin of error of more than three seconds in a month
License = Initiated into the secrets of Hokuto Shinken passed from one master to one student
Habit = He cracks his fingers before a fight
Favorite Clothes = Strong leather jeans that allows him to move easily
Clinical History = None
Academic Background = He was well-versed in the super specialized education he received from Ryuken, especially in the field of Chinese medicines

I took out some stuff, like arm width, waist, but this is everything important. This is just Kenshiro. What if he had Rei, Toki, or Souther on his side?

kaleyboy
Originally posted by Mutough
I can't believe nobody's said this yet: Does ANYBODY here remember God's Army? In the first season, the Colonel could predict Kenshiro's movements, and he STILL kicked his ass. Kenshiro is incredibly fast. He moves so fast, it's like he's teleporting. Here's some stuff from All About the Man:

Head Volume = 59cm
Hearing Ability = He can hear someone's whispering from 2km away
Height = 185cm
Eyesight = He can see the aura of a living creature in pitch black darkness
Kinetic Vision = He can intercept a quick arrow the moment it is shot
Sense of Smell = About as good as a hound
Body Characteristics = His index and middle fingers are forged by doing two finger handstands in order to better pierce his opponent's vital points
Sense of Taste = Has a sensitivity that allows him to detect poisoned food and such.
Voice = Can mimic many sounds, including animal cries.
Breathing Capacity = 8700 c.c.
Grip = Unmeasurable
Arm Strength = Unmeasurable
Walking Ability = Unmeasurable
Strength of His Back = Unmeasurable
Muscle Strength = Can repel the bullet of a small caliber gun when its strained
Leg Speed = Can move 100m in 9 seconds in steps
Fist Speed = While performing the Hundred Crack Fist, he throw 50 punches in three seconds
Jump Strength = 9m a step
Punching Strength = He can divide a rock that has a 5m of thickness
Kick Strength = He can sent a 200kg man flying 25m into the air
Diving Time = 53 minutes
Resistance to Poison = Can endure five times the dose of Potassium Cyanide required to kill an ordinary man
Fasting Resistance = His body can remain strong by going three months without eating
Sleep Resistance = He can spent an entire week without sleeping
Memory Capacity = He can memorize up to 50,000 words by reading them once.
Birthdate = 1970s (or 20 or so years before the Nuclear War)
Blood Type = Unknown
Favorite Techniques = In addition to Hokuto Shinken, he can use techniques from the 108 sects of Nanto
Favorite Weapons = Nunchaku, six-sectioned staffs, throwing knives and such
Special Skills = He has an internal biological clock in his body with a margin of error of more than three seconds in a month
License = Initiated into the secrets of Hokuto Shinken passed from one master to one student
Habit = He cracks his fingers before a fight
Favorite Clothes = Strong leather jeans that allows him to move easily
Clinical History = None
Academic Background = He was well-versed in the super specialized education he received from Ryuken, especially in the field of Chinese medicines

I took out some stuff, like arm width, waist, but this is everything important. This is just Kenshiro. What if he had Rei, Toki, or Souther on his side? To simplify, KENSHIRO PWNS NARUTO.

Mutough
To simplify, KENSHIRO PWNS NARUTO.
Yush.

Kento
I can't believe nobody's said this yet: Does ANYBODY here remember God's Army? In the first season, the Colonel could predict Kenshiro's movements, and he STILL kicked his ass. Kenshiro is incredibly fast. He moves so fast, it's like he's teleporting. Hence why I haven't brought up the fact Three Tomoe predicts movement...

And even Sasuke has moved so fast it looked like he teleported back during the second Chunnin exam. And all the Jounin with probably the exception of Kurenai since she's a genjutsu user are all faster than Cursed Seal Sasuke during the Chunnin Exam.

Mutough
Hence why I haven't brought up the fact Three Tomoe predicts movement...

And even Sasuke has moved so fast it looked like he teleported back during the second Chunnin exam. And all the Jounin with probably the exception of Kurenai since she's a genjutsu user are all faster than Cursed Seal Sasuke during the Chunnin Exam.
But you were mentioning Sharingan, which I THINK works very similarly. If not, fill me in.

Kento
But you were mentioning Sharingan, which I THINK works very similarly. If not, fill me in. Um...Yea I was mentioning how the sharingan catches you in a genjutsu as soon as it makes eye contact. Which is completely different than the Three Tomoe Sharingan predicting movement. I never said they would win because sharingan predicts movement I said Konoha/Akatsuki win because genjutsu.

Wei Phoenix
It means he does a self battle field removal taking him out of the fight.

Um a whole lot of ninja can fight without using jutsu. Just like Ken can fight without his Hokuto SHinken but why would that matter as just like Ken they use their jutsu because they can.

It's the exact same thing. Lee was able to do what Ken did. That's not a measure of power at all.

We see him fight off a Hokuto pressure point move. Which is completely different. And Ken even says strength didn't break the hold it was Lynn.

Kind of different seeing as Ken was able to do more than just move while in a coma. He dispelled Kaioh's magic. Kenshiro is also stronger than Lee and wouldn't have his bones broken. Fighting in a coma is not a measure of power, but skill.

Kento
Kind of different seeing as Ken was able to do more than just move while in a coma. He dispelled Kaioh's magic. Kenshiro is also stronger than Lee and wouldn't have his bones broken. Fighting in a coma is not a measure of power, but skill. And Lee was able to stand while having broken legs still ready to fight which is more impressivr. And Lee isn't the most skilled fighter in Naruto and was still able to do that. Ken isn't the only person to do that. Being able to stand and fight while being unconscious doesn't make him above the sharingan. And it's also not like he got right up after he was put into a coma. It took a long while while Lee was up nearly instantly.

kaleyboy
As other fellow HoM members here will testify, Ken can throw a spear about 5 miles without even trying. Imagine if he threw a trident, that'd two sharingen eyes put out before they could blink with a third point left unused to symbolize how pointless it is to fight against Hokuto.

Wei Phoenix
The only reason why it took him so much time to actually do it is because he just learned how to do it. That is when he fully mastered the Musou Tensei. Like I said, stabbing him, torturing him, burning him, electrocuting him, paralyzing him will do nothing to him or his brothers. Ken may have said that it was Lynn that made him move but we all know that isn't true. Lynn's voice is not greater than Hokut Shinken. I still say they blow their fists up.

Kento
As other fellow HoM members here will testify, Ken can throw a spear about 5 miles without even trying. Imagine if he threw a trident, that'd two sharingen eyes put out before they could blink with a third point left unused to symbolize how pointless it is to fight against Hokuto. Great...where is he going to get a spear? Or trident? Or a weapon to throw? Or get one before he's caught in the sharingan's genjutsu or paralyzed from the sharingan? As soon as the battle would start they'd all be caught in high level genjutsu. Ken doesn't move so fast that he can blitz them before they can even think. He may be faster than them but speed isn't going to help him from being caught in a genjutsu.

The only reason why it took him so much time to actually do it is because he just learned how to do it. That is when he fully mastered the Musou Tensei. Like I said, stabbing him, torturing him, burning him, electrocuting him, paralyzing him will do nothing to him or his brothers. Ken may have said that it was Lynn that made him move but we all know that isn't true. Lynn's voice is not greater than Hokut Shinken. I still say they blow their fists up. And he never does it again so you can't say it'll take even less time or anything.

And Lynn has always had a psychic connection to Ken.

Wei Phoenix
Healthy Toki is fast enough to blitz them.

He mastered it during his coma. There is no evidence that he can't do it instantly now. Where was it stated that she had a psychic connection to him?

kaleyboy
Great...where is he going to get a spear? Or trident? Or a weapon to throw?
Why, the nice animators would draw him one big grin You think sharingan is all powerful, yet it's only as fast as the person using it, therefore Ken would still be victorious as you freely admit he's faster than all of the sharingan users. Point proven.

Kento
Healthy Toki is fast enough to blitz them.

He mastered it during his coma. There is no evidence that he can't do it instantly now. Where was it stated that she had a psychic connection to him? All of them are fast enough to blitz anybody in Naruto but not before they can think. Which is why the sharingan genjutsu will work.

He's heard her cry out when she was mute. He's never shown he can read others minds or anything. He's heard he from far away also, to far for even him to hear her voice.
Why, the nice animators would draw him one big grin You think sharingan is all powerful, yet it's only as fast as the person using it, therefore Ken would still be victorious as you freely admit he's faster than all of the sharingan users. Point proven. Yea and without genjutsu he'd own the Sharingan users no matter what because he's skilled, and they can only move as fast as their body will let them. Activating the genjutsu though has to do with mind not body which is a lot faster.

kaleyboy
Well, Kento, let me say it's been fun sparring with you but here in the UK it's after midnight so I gotta catch some zzzzz's. Hope to do this again sometime. Hokuto rulz. G 'night.

Wei Phoenix
Kenshiro heard Shuu underground when he was being carried away by Souther's men, Kenshiro was pretty much out of it during that time. When was she mute and when did he hear her during said event? You can't say that they have a psychic bond if its never been actually said.

Kento
Oh wait that was the movie she was mute and called out to him.

And the manga at Mangafox skips a part I know of that shows Lynn at the least has a psychic connection to Ken.

Endless Mike
Kenshiro or Raoh could each solo

Together, they rape utterly

Wei Phoenix
http://grampagen.deviantart.com/art/Raoh-vs-Naruto-52547067

Hoshi
i have no doubt that kenshiro and raoh would be able to take down any guy from naruto universe in a duel(maybe they wouldnt be able to kill pain but) .But they are fighting against the entire akatsuki and konoha.There are at least 4 members from ankatsuki that the pressure points wouldnt even work.The two imortals , pain(he is dead if you know what i mean) and the puppet master sasori...he is a...puppet.Beides , they all have attacks that do area danage or instant kill moves.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Hoshi
The two imortals , pain(he is dead if you know what i mean) and the puppet master sasori...he is a...puppet.

Tenha Kassatsu punches holes into them. Next?

Kento
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Tenha Kassatsu punches holes into them. Next? Because Raikiri stopped Kakuzu punching a hole through him? Or Sasori died after being dismantled by Sakura's punch? And Hidan couldn't do anything when Asuma beheaded him.

Csdabest
No you can't use video games and cutscenes seeing as this is the ANIME and MANGA section. Both of them are accepted. These speed feats are based against people like Han who's fist can not be seen when fighting, Uigahar who's whips are so fast you can't see them, and Kenshiro managed to stop them and tie them up before anyone even noticed, and so on. The HNK brothers stomp timeskip and pretimeskip konoha due to superior speed, strength and durability.

Then how come everyone moans and groans when people use speed feats from DBZ anime. saying its not canon. there is a huge double standard going on.

Also when I say solo. I mean one on one. But seriously. Team 1 got outclassed in speed way back in part 1. Naruto was smacking Sasuke around at VOTE from multiple directions underwater in an instant. Rock lee Kept gaara suspeneded in the air for a long ass time juggleing him. And Characters have either matched or surpassed that speed one way or another or are able to keep up with it.

And the speed thing isnt the biggest issue. Its the fact that your placing characters who are mainly hand to hand fighters against people are are excellent fighters hand to hand to hold their own. Not only that But they are also facing people with a whole plethora of abilities.

these fights would be interesting one on one. But not like this.

A better match up for one of team 1 would be a one on one Match with Neji. kenshiro more likely

Jugglenaut
Or Sasori died after being dismantled by Sakura's punch? And Hidan couldn't do anything when Asuma beheaded him.

laughing
I guess punches that dismantled the puppet > ki blasts that punched through Souther and shattered stone behind him.

As for the second thing, I don't know what point you're trying to make here, other than how Hidan can't do shit.
Durr, Kenshiro pops Hidan's skeleton out of his body. Let's see how he puts himself back together.
Next.

Kento
laughing
I guess punches that dismantled the puppet > ki blasts that punched through Souther and shattered stone behind him.

As for the second thing, I don't know what point you're trying to make here, other than how Hidan can't do shit.
Durr, Kenshiro pops Hidan's skeleton out of his body. Let's see how he puts himself back together.
Next.

Not the poing of Sasori is...He'll just come back together. Sakura can destroy stone..big whoop. She knocked that huge metal sand square away without any trouble.

We've all seen how well Ken works against immortals....The only person he wasn't ever able to kill was Devil Reverse. The huge guy who beat him badly and had survived every death sentence. He put him down sure but he was never shown to be able to kill him at all, and it took a bit to actually even slow him down.

A better match up for one of team 1 would be a one on one Match with Neji. kenshiro more likely Neji doesn't have the feats to do anything to Ken. Nobody in Naruto really has the feats to win in a one-on-one match against anybody in HNK. Or even the four man teams against one HNK member.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Hoshi
i have no doubt that kenshiro and raoh would be able to take down any guy from naruto universe in a duel(maybe they wouldnt be able to kill pain but) .But they are fighting against the entire akatsuki and konoha.There are at least 4 members from ankatsuki that the pressure points wouldnt even work.The two imortals , pain(he is dead if you know what i mean) and the puppet master sasori...he is a...puppet.Beides , they all have attacks that do area danage or instant kill moves.

Yeah because Hokuto Shinken has no instant kill techniques.

Then how come everyone moans and groans when people use speed feats from DBZ anime. saying its not canon. there is a huge double standard going on.

Also when I say solo. I mean one on one. But seriously. Team 1 got outclassed in speed way back in part 1. Naruto was smacking Sasuke around at VOTE from multiple directions underwater in an instant. Rock lee Kept gaara suspeneded in the air for a long ass time juggleing him. And Characters have either matched or surpassed that speed one way or another or are able to keep up with it.

And the speed thing isnt the biggest issue. Its the fact that your placing characters who are mainly hand to hand fighters against people are are excellent fighters hand to hand to hold their own. Not only that But they are also facing people with a whole plethora of abilities.

these fights would be interesting one on one. But not like this.

A better match up for one of team 1 would be a one on one Match with Neji. kenshiro more likely

1. I don't say that about DBZ.
2. Neiji would die to Kenshiro, there is nothing Neiji could do to Kenshiro.
3. Watch those speed feats, Souther, Toki and Kenshiro alone outclass all of Naru characters in speed strength and durability.
4. It doesn't matter what abilities they have, I haven't seen much that will give the HNK brothers problems. Fire, electricity, poison, paralasyis, none of that can stop Hokut Shinken and would do very little to no damage to them. From what I understand all it really takes is a lot of will power for someone to break out of a genjutsu, which they all have.
5. All of these HNK characters are way better at fighting than the Naru characters especially when it comes to hand to hand.

Souther, Rei and Kenshiro can just cut their hands off.

Toki, Raoh and Kenshiro can just explode their fists.

the HNK brothers will learn their fighting style after like one move and they will be able to perfectly replicate it and counter anything they attack with. They also can't hit someone who can become intangible.

Kento

4. It doesn't matter what abilities they have, I haven't seen much that will give the HNK brothers problems. Fire, electricity, poison, paralasyis, none of that can stop Hokut Shinken and would do very little to no damage to them. From what I understand all it really takes is a lot of will power for someone to break out of a genjutsu, which they all have.
5. All of these HNK characters are way better at fighting than the Naru characters especially when it comes to hand to hand.

the HNK brothers will learn their fighting style after like one move and they will be able to perfectly replicate it and counter anything they attack with. They also can't hit someone who can become intangible. Paralysis does work...Even taking in the fact Ken broke out of a Hokuto Shinken paralysis move doesn't suddenly mean he can break out of a different kind as Ken's mastery of Hokuto Shinken as proven against Amiba helps a lot when hit with the style and countering it.

And um...They have attacks that slice people up. Ken has shown over and over again his durability is low as he's been stabbed with arrows, and sliced up. Any attack the Narutoverse uses WILL have an effect if it hits. Ken may have some super damage soak but his durability isn't anything to care much about when it comes to piercing objects.

Csdabest

1. I don't say that about DBZ.
2. Neiji would die to Kenshiro, there is nothing Neiji could do to Kenshiro.
3. Watch those speed feats, Souther, Toki and Kenshiro alone outclass all of Naru characters in speed strength and durability.

the HNK brothers will learn their fighting style after like one move and they will be able to perfectly replicate it and counter anything they attack with. They also can't hit someone who can become intangible.

1. That the general consensus. That anime is not canon when it comesmto DBZ characters moving at lightspeed or the energy attacks moving at lightspeed.

2. One touch can destroy organs. He can easily push Kenshiro back from soemd istance by moving his hands forward. 128 palms. To shut down the energy from flowing in Kenshiro body. Kaiten fromKenshiro every touching him. It would most likely break Kenshirop fingers since it reflect the attack back at the attacker.

3. I watched them. And No...no they dont. And looked at them in the manga and they are not special. Those speed feats all got trumped back in pretimeskip and most of them where doen against who? Some biker that couldnt hit him. What speed feats to those people have.

4. Really now. We have lightning from a user that can supposedly cut a lightning bolt in half, another than has yet to fail to peirce anything in the manga, Fire that can punch through concrete. People who can summon lightning bolts. A man who can decimate a village with one attack, Another that has a lazer that can decimate a village, characters with super strength, characters with shunshin regular shunshin can bearly bee seen by the naked eye especially if you use something to cover it. A character who's shunshin is faster than the rest. Who shitted on supersonic speeds while carrying two people that weighed more than him. People who can Air juggle opponents by unlocking gates, a kage that can heal an entire village at the same time, A person that is a genius that can bind people with shadows, another person that can control a sword of parsetic insect that can suck a person dry in no time flat, a female that can mind swap a a person, a guy that can take a pill to make himself a hundredx stronger, People who can see up to 200km from 360 degrees. People whop are practically immortal in which if they get a drop of your blood you might as well be dead. people with five hearts that dont really have any pressure points and can make their skin as hard as steel. People who can predict movements before a person make them. A 15/16 year old that can transform into a demonic beast that practically industructible.A female thaty can turn into paper and smuther you and give you a bajillion papercuts. A person that can make a large ocean. Another that can Turn his body into water at will and is immune to physical attacks. Like seriously. Kenshiros universe doesnt compare at all.

And no. Will power doesnt beat Genjutsu at all. People who can will themselves back from the dead(Jiraiya,Sasuke, Naruto) have been cought in genjutsu and wasnt able to get out. And the strongest Genjutsu is from a sharingan user which can bearly be broken out of. it control the energy in your body. at such a high degree. So far the only real effective way to break out of a genjutsu is to have someone else break you out of it. Simple will power wont break you out of it. Thats where these people will get raped the most.

5. Hand to hand is usless against characters that are faster than them. And can become even more faster by simply using a jutsu. Can paralyze you from some KM away by simply looking in your eyes. Can predicyt your movements before you even make make them. Can cross some 3km in an instant. Can incinerate you by simply looking at you. can send you to a different dimension by simply looking at you. Seriously. HNK pales in comparison. And your posting anime feats which i could have sworn werent canon. Cuz I can post anime and movie feats aswell. There nothing much to it. If we can post uncanon anime feats there is no reason why i should be able to post uncanon cutscenes from a video game

Wei Phoenix
Paralysis does work...Even taking in the fact Ken broke out of a Hokuto Shinken paralysis move doesn't suddenly mean he can break out of a different kind as Ken's mastery of Hokuto Shinken as proven against Amiba helps a lot when hit with the style and countering it.

And um...They have attacks that slice people up. Ken has shown over and over again his durability is low as he's been stabbed with arrows, and sliced up. Any attack the Narutoverse uses WILL have an effect if it hits. Ken may have some super damage soak but his durability isn't anything to care much about when it comes to piercing objects.

Seeing as he was able to break out of it, we can't say paralysis does work when it has never fully worked on him. His fight against Amiba was proven to be PIS seeing as he later on blocked off his pressure points with ease in the same fight.

He has shown that his durability his high seeing as he has taken many Nanto attacks with only cuts and Souther's ultimate technique, a speeding train, tons and tons of rocks falling on him with no scratch, an explosive bombardment and so on. An arrow has done nothing more than scratch his flesh and the only time I've seen an arrow hit him was when he was paraylyzed and his body was weakened due to that. What piercing objects are they going to use? Throw a kunai or shoot an arrow and they all lose an eye.

1. That the general consensus. That anime is not canon when it comesmto DBZ characters moving at lightspeed or the energy attacks moving at lightspeed.

2. One touch can destroy organs. He can easily push Kenshiro back from soemd istance by moving his hands forward. 128 palms. To shut down the energy from flowing in Kenshiro body. Kaiten fromKenshiro every touching him. It would most likely break Kenshirop fingers since it reflect the attack back at the attacker.

3. I watched them. And No...no they dont. And looked at them in the manga and they are not special. Those speed feats all got trumped back in pretimeskip and most of them where doen against who? Some biker that couldnt hit him. What speed feats to those people have.

4. Really now. We have lightning from a user that can supposedly cut a lightning bolt in half, another than has yet to fail to peirce anything in the manga, Fire that can punch through concrete. People who can summon lightning bolts. A man who can decimate a village with one attack, Another that has a lazer that can decimate a village, characters with super strength, characters with shunshin regular shunshin can bearly bee seen by the naked eye especially if you use something to cover it. A character who's shunshin is faster than the rest. Who shitted on supersonic speeds while carrying two people that weighed more than him. People who can Air juggle opponents by unlocking gates, a kage that can heal an entire village at the same time, A person that is a genius that can bind people with shadows, another person that can control a sword of parsetic insect that can suck a person dry in no time flat, a female that can mind swap a a person, a guy that can take a pill to make himself a hundredx stronger, People who can see up to 200km from 360 degrees. People whop are practically immortal in which if they get a drop of your blood you might as well be dead. people with five hearts that dont really have any pressure points and can make their skin as hard as steel. People who can predict movements before a person make them. A 15/16 year old that can transform into a demonic beast that practically industructible.A female thaty can turn into paper and smuther you and give you a bajillion papercuts. A person that can make a large ocean. Another that can Turn his body into water at will and is immune to physical attacks. Like seriously. Kenshiros universe doesnt compare at all.

And no. Will power doesnt beat Genjutsu at all. People who can will themselves back from the dead(Jiraiya,Sasuke, Naruto) have been cought in genjutsu and wasnt able to get out. And the strongest Genjutsu is from a sharingan user which can bearly be broken out of. it control the energy in your body. at such a high degree. So far the only real effective way to break out of a genjutsu is to have someone else break you out of it. Simple will power wont break you out of it. Thats where these people will get raped the most.

5. Hand to hand is usless against characters that are faster than them. And can become even more faster by simply using a jutsu. Can paralyze you from some KM away by simply looking in your eyes. Can predicyt your movements before you even make make them. Can cross some 3km in an instant. Can incinerate you by simply looking at you. can send you to a different dimension by simply looking at you. Seriously. HNK pales in comparison. And your posting anime feats which i could have sworn werent canon. Cuz I can post anime and movie feats aswell. There nothing much to it. If we can post uncanon anime feats there is no reason why i should be able to post uncanon cutscenes from a video game

1. I guess so.

2. One touch destroys the entire body. no expression Kenshiro can also push him back. 128 Palms, meet Hokuto Hyakretsuken. From what I understand he can only do that to Naru characters that have chakra, Kenshiro has Touki or just Ki if you want to call it that. Nothing is breaking Kenshiro's body parts seeing as he is way more durable than steel itself and even if said attack was countered, it can't counter the effects of Hokuto Shinken and by that time that Neiji thought he broke Ken's hands, he'll realize that his own fist just exploded. How is Neiji going to touch him when he uses Musou Tensei? What is Neiji going to do when he uses Nanto Seiken on him? The fact that Kenshiro has way more battle experience than him also puts the fight in his favor.

3. You obviously didn't watch all of them as you would've seen that he fought someone who was so fast that they appeared to be standing still while fighting. No one could see the shadows of Han's fists and Han couldn't see Kenshiro's. Kenshiro caught up to a spear and blocked it by running. He creates an optical illusion with his fists. He ties up Uiguhar's whips who was whipping him so fast that you couldn't even see where they were coming from.

4. Do you know how impossible it is to cut a lightning bolt in half? Anyway Kenshiro has had thousands of volts of electricity flow through his body as he pulled the bars from a gate apart and showed no pain or flinching. Kenshiro has great durabilty against piercing objects and attacks. The thought of fire punching through something is stupid but Kenshiro has also walked through a wall of fire with no damage done and his ultimate technique has destroyed stone as well. Kenshiro has better strength feats than them. Ken doesn't need to air juggle seeing as he can kill you in one hit and he can learn your own moves and use them against you, and predict your movements and counter. You can't be human and not have pressure points, where is it stated that they don't have it? Ken is more durable than steel and he can either punch through steel or cut it. Tahaha paper cuts killing Kenshiro when he takes Nanto attacks with ease! Paper cuts hurting Kenshiro is even funnier if you believe that can happen. The funniest part was you using child terms like bajillion. You're funny.

If genjutsus are so powerful than how come they never win?

5. One speed doesn't really matter if you know exactly how and where your opponent will be, which is what the HNK brothers can predict and replicate their moves. It also doesn't matter if you can become intangible right? The HNK brothers can become faster too by using 100% of their body's power. Good thing this fight isn't from Kilometers away now isn't it? If they moved that far then they would be committing self-BFR. The anime is canon from what I understand and is directly from the manga except the length of the Shin arc. I don't post the movie feats because they aren't canon, I post HNK anime feats because they are.

Kento
Seeing as he was able to break out of it, we can't say paralysis does work when it has never fully worked on him. His fight against Amiba was proven to be PIS seeing as he later on blocked off his pressure points with ease in the same fight.

He has shown that his durability his high seeing as he has taken many Nanto attacks with only cuts and Souther's ultimate technique, a speeding train, tons and tons of rocks falling on him with no scratch, an explosive bombardment and so on. An arrow has done nothing more than scratch his flesh and the only time I've seen an arrow hit him was when he was paraylyzed and his body was weakened due to that. What piercing objects are they going to use? Throw a kunai or shoot an arrow and they all lose an eye.

Like I said...Him being paralyzed by Hokuto Shinken and getting out doesn't mean him being paralyzed by genjutsu means he can get out. As being Hokuto master means that he can block or get out of them.

Most Nanto attacks he dodges...A speeding train that didn't hit him....and falling rocks are crushing not stabbing. And he's been deeply impaled by arrows, and blowdarts. His piercing durability isn't that great but he can take a lot of pain.

And he had an arrow stab him when the kid shot him because Jagi's technique would kill the kid if he didn't. And he was fine and it still went in deep. And a few of them have swords they use...or the fact they use their kunai as knives. Or the fact that chidori is a peircing move.

Endless Mike
Kenshiro just let that arrow pierce him to show how much of a badass he was - it didn't actually hurt him.

Kento
It still pierced him. And all the arrows that pierced him during the time he saved Mountain from the sand pit or whatever his name was. And when he had those bamboo shoots imbed himself deep into him. He's able to take pain and cut the flow of his blood but he isn't bullet proof or piercing objects which have been proven time and time again.

Csdabest

1. I guess so.

2. One touch destroys the entire body. no expression Kenshiro can also push him back. 128 Palms, meet Hokuto Hyakretsuken. From what I understand he can only do that to Naru characters that have chakra, Kenshiro has Touki or just Ki if you want to call it that. Nothing is breaking Kenshiro's body parts seeing as he is way more durable than steel itself and even if said attack was countered, it can't counter the effects of Hokuto Shinken and by that time that Neiji thought he broke Ken's hands, he'll realize that his own fist just exploded. How is Neiji going to touch him when he uses Musou Tensei? What is Neiji going to do when he uses Nanto Seiken on him? The fact that Kenshiro has way more battle experience than him also puts the fight in his favor.

3. You obviously didn't watch all of them as you would've seen that he fought someone who was so fast that they appeared to be standing still while fighting. No one could see the shadows of Han's fists and Han couldn't see Kenshiro's. Kenshiro caught up to a spear and blocked it by running. He creates an optical illusion with his fists. He ties up Uiguhar's whips who was whipping him so fast that you couldn't even see where they were coming from.

4. Do you know how impossible it is to cut a lightning bolt in half? Anyway Kenshiro has had thousands of volts of electricity flow through his body as he pulled the bars from a gate apart and showed no pain or flinching. Kenshiro has great durabilty against piercing objects and attacks. The thought of fire punching through something is stupid but Kenshiro has also walked through a wall of fire with no damage done and his ultimate technique has destroyed stone as well. Kenshiro has better strength feats than them. Ken doesn't need to air juggle seeing as he can kill you in one hit and he can learn your own moves and use them against you, and predict your movements and counter. You can't be human and not have pressure points, where is it stated that they don't have it? Ken is more durable than steel and he can either punch through steel or cut it. Tahaha paper cuts killing Kenshiro when he takes Nanto attacks with ease! Paper cuts hurting Kenshiro is even funnier if you believe that can happen. The funniest part was you using child terms like bajillion. You're funny.

If genjutsus are so powerful than how come they never win?

5. One speed doesn't really matter if you know exactly how and where your opponent will be, which is what the HNK brothers can predict and replicate their moves. It also doesn't matter if you can become intangible right? The HNK brothers can become faster too by using 100% of their body's power. Good thing this fight isn't from Kilometers away now isn't it? If they moved that far then they would be committing self-BFR. The anime is canon from what I understand and is directly from the manga except the length of the Shin arc. I don't post the movie feats because they aren't canon, I post HNK anime feats because they are.

2. Im sorry im not beleiving that Kenshiro body is tougher than steel when I seen him get peirced by arrows. They have to hit pressure poiints last time i check to make the body explode. Im sorry but it would break kenshiro hands and it would never gety passed Kaiten to even touch Neji. Seeing chakra is basically industructible other than beingf faced with other chakra. On screen Kenshiro may have to more battle experience. But neji also has much battle experience from missions as well. Look how many fights kenshiro been on and look at how many mission neji went on

3. dont mistake optical illusion for speed. While it may have seen like they werent moving. POV speed and actuall speed feats are different. To said person the person may have seem like they werent moving. Take DBZ example. Goku did the same thing. But Sometime later where goku was fighting someone stronger they were able to trace goku w/ ease showing the point of view. Someone juggeling someone in the air with ease without letting them drop is more of an actual speed feat because its not judged via pov of the character he facing.

4. Yea but its a feat none the less that Kakashi manage to do it. If kenshiro faced thousands of bolts that all dandy but thats not going to stop the peircing power of chidori That cuts through harder tha steel material like butter. Its not stupid at all Its just the mechanics that kenshiro have to work against. The fire heat is that intense that it was able to generate a thunderstorm. Kenshiro ultimate technique only destroyed stone. Sakura upheaves and splits lands with a punch. Tsnade splits the earth as well by simply plucking the ground. Kenshiro does not have better strength feats Than Naruto, Tsunade, or Sakura. Naruto tosses Giant rinocerous that calulated at being 100 tons hundreds of meters into the air. Tsunade levels hudnreds of yards of ground by simply punching it. And Kenshiro ultimate technique only able to break stone. Sasuke ultimate technique destroyed an entire mountain and upheave the ground under it. He now has amaterasu that instantly burned through a stione toads stomach that breathes fire. It even burned fire itself. Just cuz kenshiro can break or cut through steel doesnt mean he is more durable then it. Because i have seen him shot and peirce by simple arrows. And cut by wind. If the best argument is saying HAHAHAHAHA your using child terms then we might as well just stop debating. Seeing as she turns into countless peices of paper with the peircing power to cut steel.

5. Kenshiro would never touch Sasuke or Kakashi, or Itachi, or neji, or Madara. hell not even pain. neji can see all around him, pain sees from six different angles. Sasuke can predict movements of a person before they even move and count. People who juggeling someone under the water stirking them from every angle. Kenshiro or none of the fighters listed would even touch said naruto characters listed. Wow he hyprocrtizy. Considering that the movies are made by the same people producing the anime. WHy shouldnt we. If you can use all avaible sources why shouldnt Naruto characters. Anime obscurs many things from the manga. Which is why it isnt consider canon. but if you look at anime. Pretimeskip characters already pass or atleast met the speed feats. Especially top tier characters.

Lol Genjutsu has raped many characters in the manga before and cought people. Only people to really beat Genjutsu was Sharingan users, and kirabi

Csdabest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMDyYOkLVU&feature=related
Rock lee pretimeskip shitting on those two speed feats videos back in pretimeskip. And timeskip he has gotten much faster supposedly

Sorry for the DP but it wouldnt let me edit my last post. But for fighting in a coma.

Rock Lee pretimeskip. was in a coma and still ready to go. Not only that but he had dozens of torn muscles and ligaments throug out his body aswell as his arm and leg being shattered

Endless Mike
Anime is not canon, post manga scans, furthermore that's hardly impressive compared to blocking hypersonic whips and tying them into knots so fast the user doesn't even realize what happened, and that was early in the manga

The absolute fastest Naruto characters are mach 1 or 2, Kenshiro is at least mach 10

Jugglenaut
BWAHAHAHA.
Seriously, go back to the NB and wank your Uchihas there.
Still can't get that hypersonic > supersonic?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=459389
500+ tons at 30% power. Whoops.

And while you're at it, stop making up bullshit about how Konan has cut steel when she's done nothing at ALL other than flitter around.

Kento
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Anime is not canon, post manga scans, furthermore that's hardly impressive compared to blocking hypersonic whips and tying them into knots so fast the user doesn't even realize what happened, and that was early in the manga

The absolute fastest Naruto characters are mach 1 or 2, Kenshiro is at least mach 10 Any proof the whips are hypersonic?

Wei Phoenix
Like I said...Him being paralyzed by Hokuto Shinken and getting out doesn't mean him being paralyzed by genjutsu means he can get out. As being Hokuto master means that he can block or get out of them.

Most Nanto attacks he dodges...A speeding train that didn't hit him....and falling rocks are crushing not stabbing. And he's been deeply impaled by arrows, and blowdarts. His piercing durability isn't that great but he can take a lot of pain.

And he had an arrow stab him when the kid shot him because Jagi's technique would kill the kid if he didn't. And he was fine and it still went in deep. And a few of them have swords they use...or the fact they use their kunai as knives. Or the fact that chidori is a peircing move.

Yes my mistake, a post after midnight is prone to sounding stupid. I don't even know how I mixed up the train hitting him and him stopping a train.

But he didn't dodge the Tensho Juuji Ho which is probably the strongest Nanto attack ever.

2. Im sorry im not beleiving that Kenshiro body is tougher than steel when I seen him get peirced by arrows. They have to hit pressure poiints last time i check to make the body explode. Im sorry but it would break kenshiro hands and it would never gety passed Kaiten to even touch Neji. Seeing chakra is basically industructible other than beingf faced with other chakra. On screen Kenshiro may have to more battle experience. But neji also has much battle experience from missions as well. Look how many fights kenshiro been on and look at how many mission neji went on

3. dont mistake optical illusion for speed. While it may have seen like they werent moving. POV speed and actuall speed feats are different. To said person the person may have seem like they werent moving. Take DBZ example. Goku did the same thing. But Sometime later where goku was fighting someone stronger they were able to trace goku w/ ease showing the point of view. Someone juggeling someone in the air with ease without letting them drop is more of an actual speed feat because its not judged via pov of the character he facing.

4. Yea but its a feat none the less that Kakashi manage to do it. If kenshiro faced thousands of bolts that all dandy but thats not going to stop the peircing power of chidori That cuts through harder tha steel material like butter. Its not stupid at all Its just the mechanics that kenshiro have to work against. The fire heat is that intense that it was able to generate a thunderstorm. Kenshiro ultimate technique only destroyed stone. Sakura upheaves and splits lands with a punch. Tsnade splits the earth as well by simply plucking the ground. Kenshiro does not have better strength feats Than Naruto, Tsunade, or Sakura. Naruto tosses Giant rinocerous that calulated at being 100 tons hundreds of meters into the air. Tsunade levels hudnreds of yards of ground by simply punching it. And Kenshiro ultimate technique only able to break stone. Sasuke ultimate technique destroyed an entire mountain and upheave the ground under it. He now has amaterasu that instantly burned through a stione toads stomach that breathes fire. It even burned fire itself. Just cuz kenshiro can break or cut through steel doesnt mean he is more durable then it. Because i have seen him shot and peirce by simple arrows. And cut by wind. If the best argument is saying HAHAHAHAHA your using child terms then we might as well just stop debating. Seeing as she turns into countless peices of paper with the peircing power to cut steel.

5. Kenshiro would never touch Sasuke or Kakashi, or Itachi, or neji, or Madara. hell not even pain. neji can see all around him, pain sees from six different angles. Sasuke can predict movements of a person before they even move and count. People who juggeling someone under the water stirking them from every angle. Kenshiro or none of the fighters listed would even touch said naruto characters listed. Wow he hyprocrtizy. Considering that the movies are made by the same people producing the anime. WHy shouldnt we. If you can use all avaible sources why shouldnt Naruto characters. Anime obscurs many things from the manga. Which is why it isnt consider canon. but if you look at anime. Pretimeskip characters already pass or atleast met the speed feats. Especially top tier characters.

Lol Genjutsu has raped many characters in the manga before and cought people. Only people to really beat Genjutsu was Sharingan users, and kirabi

In the end arrows piercing his skin is just a low showing. We have seen steel bend over his shoulder or head, we have seen tons of rock smashed over his head with no signs of pain or flinching. Neiji can't hit what he can't touch, Ken will just Musou Tensei and strike. He doesn't have to physically touch him to beat him. What is stopping Ken from using Nanto Seiken techniques? Lets see Neiji on a mission against Kaioh, or Raoh, or Souther and then we'll see how well he does. Ken stomps him, he has fought more poeple, and he has been fighting longer. He'll probably use some of Neiji's own moves on him.

Kenshiro is still faster, he is able to punch so fast that you can't even see him. Like I said when he fought Han. No one could see their fists.

If Ken hit them with his ultimate technique then they wouldn't be able to move. Does Kakashi just start off battles chidoriing everybody? If not then Kenshiro will already know all of his moves after the first attack and easily counter. Suieshuin I think that is what its called.

Kenshiro destroys tanks with his fists and stops people who weigh 500 kilos with his fingers and lifts rocks well over 500 if not 1000 tons which weighs more than a rhino. Kenshiro is more durable than steel because we have seen steel itself bend when struck against him. Like I said everyone knows that arrows are low showings/stupidity and the wind that you see cutting him are attacks from Nanto Seiken masters who can use those same attacks on Ken to cut regular men into pieces. Also I don't care if someone can burn fire which sounds stupid also. Thats like saying I can wet water. Fire can't hurt Kenshiro or Raoh or Toki.

Ken can also see pretty well and counter your moves before you even do it, and he can replicate them perfectly. It is the Naru characters that will never touch him seeing as he'll just Musou Tensei out of the way.

Movies aren't accepted unless they are canonical to the story line. I don't use the HNK movie because it isn't canon to the HNK story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMDyYOkLVU&feature=related
Rock lee pretimeskip shitting on those two speed feats videos back in pretimeskip. And timeskip he has gotten much faster supposedly

Sorry for the DP but it wouldnt let me edit my last post. But for fighting in a coma.

Rock Lee pretimeskip. was in a coma and still ready to go. Not only that but he had dozens of torn muscles and ligaments throug out his body aswell as his arm and leg being shattered

Not really seeing as I could still see Rock Lee.

Csdabest
BWAHAHAHA.
Seriously, go back to the NB and wank your Uchihas there.
Still can't get that hypersonic > supersonic?

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=459389
500+ tons at 30% power. Whoops.

And while you're at it, stop making up bullshit about how Konan has cut steel when she's done nothing at ALL other than flitter around.

1) prove that HNK are hypersonic via manga, Also. What part of SHITTING on supersonic speeds while carrying two people dont you understand. So far 99% of the stuff posted is anime. And whips dont move at hypersonic. They move at supersonic. Ibeleive it bearly reaches supersonic last time i checked.

2.) Kenshiro didnt toss that 300-500 ton boulder some 100-meters into the sky with ease.

3) Read the DB and read the manga.

Csdabest

The absolute fastest Naruto characters are mach 1 or 2, Kenshiro is at least mach 10

like isaid earlier post where its said the whip was hypersonic. Because whips barely go supersonic. And dont go on a tangent saying Anime is not canon. When all speed feats shown by the HNK crew has been anime.

Jugglenaut

Stop trying to associate the databook full of hyperbole with the manga. She's done shit, and you have no scans to prove anything.
Derp derp derp.

Hahaha no. Maybe you should actually read HNK before you talk.

Wei Phoenix
1) prove that HNK are hypersonic via manga, Also. What part of SHITTING on supersonic speeds while carrying two people dont you understand. So far 99% of the stuff posted is anime. And whips dont move at hypersonic. They move at supersonic. Ibeleive it bearly reaches supersonic last time i checked.

2.) Kenshiro didnt toss that 300-500 ton boulder some 100-meters into the sky with ease.

1. Where did you get that info from? Whips can't move at hypersonic speed? Maybe in an anime you're watching or a manga you're reading.

2. The rock is over 500 tons if not 1000, someon actually explained why it is on that page as well. He didn't toss it up but he did lift it easily and showed no signs of straining. Lifting something over 500 tons is better than tossing something in the air that is considerably lighter.

3. DB has nothing to do with this discussion.

Kento
1. Where did you get that info from? Whips can't move at hypersonic speed? Maybe in an anime you're watching or a manga you're reading.

2. The rock is over 500 tons if not 1000, someon actually explained why it is on that page as well. He didn't toss it up but he did lift it easily and showed no signs of straining. Lifting something over 500 tons is better than tossing something in the air that is considerably lighter.

3. DB has nothing to do with this discussion. Any proof that whip is going hypersonic?

Naruto did it quite easily, and threw it extremely high.

Still that's not even the best strength feat in Naruto. That probably goes to Jirobu. Who in turn was considerablly weaker, phyiscally than Butterfly Chouji.

And being stabbed and cut isn't PIS because he CAN make his body as hard as steel. Like he says against Jagi. Even then Jagi hitting him with stone cause his head to bleed even though saying that. But it's not his natural durability obviously.

Endless Mike
Any proof the whips are hypersonic?

A normal whip is supersonic and can leave a nasty cut at best. These whips were strong enough to rip a person in half.

Wei Phoenix
A normal whip is supersonic and can leave a nasty cut at best. These whips were strong enough to rip a person in half.

And they were so fast that you couldn't even see where they were coming from or going.

Kento
A normal whip is supersonic and can leave a nasty cut at best. These whips were strong enough to rip a person in half. Could it be done because of strength not speed?

Endless Mike
Nope, since the end of a whip is accelerated far beyond the base but with less force - mythbusters once tried using industrial strength machinery to swing an iron cable and still couldn't cut a pig carcass in half

RealityWarper
Kenshiro or Raoh can solo easily.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Kenshiro or Raoh can solo easily. On the contrary, although I don't really recall where the manga was at in 2009, current Naruto at least would effortlessly solo Kenshiro's entire setting, much less this thread. He could rape Raoh in front of Kenshiro and Kenshiro would be powerless to stop him.

dvampire
Easy win for the naruto team once somebody dies.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by NemeBro
On the contrary, although I don't really recall where the manga was at in 2009, current Naruto at least would effortlessly solo Kenshiro's entire setting, much less this thread. He could rape Raoh in front of Kenshiro and Kenshiro would be powerless to stop him. Originally posted by dvampire
Easy win for the naruto team once somebody dies.

They have no counter to Musou Tensei, pressure-points and the FOTNS cast is way faster than them when it comes to the combat speed.

So I stay with the "Kenshiro and Raoh can solo easily".

dvampire
Even why they think they know, a sharigan user will let them know the real answer once they experience a pain of death.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by dvampire
Even why they think they know, a sharigan user will let them know the real answer once they experience a pain of death.

The Genjutsu won't work on Kenshiro. He has a complete control of his spiritual energies.

dvampire
A gangsta has been show to work on ordinary humans, you don't need chakra to be under its effects. And kensbiro having kids that he have no idea on knowing how to control it against a genjustu is even worse because he never faced it.

dvampire
Ignore gangsta, it's really genjustu.

NemeBro
They have no counter to Musou Tensei, pressure-points and the FOTNS cast is way faster than them when it comes to the combat speed.

So I stay with the "Kenshiro and Raoh can solo easily". No, Naruto could decapitate Kenshiro before he could process a thought. thumb up

RealityWarper
Ignore gangsta, it's really genjustu.

I wasn't aware that Kenshiro was a fan of Coolio.

Originally posted by NemeBro
No, Naruto could decapitate Kenshiro before he could process a thought. thumb up

Based on ?

Kenshiro is considerably quicker and more skilled than Naruto and the latter can't touch Kenshiro because of this and/or Musou Tensei.

dvampire
It won't really matter when naruto is on a team of guys that could hypnotize you in a sec. Ken being faster is possible, but not by a lot. There's been instances in naruto where a character performs a justu right in front of their face and they believe they saw everything and get caught anyways. Sasuke vs itachi for example.

RealityWarper
It won't really matter when naruto is on a team of guys that could hypnotize you in a sec. Ken being faster is possible, but not by a lot. There's been instances in naruto where a character performs a justu right in front of their face and they believe they saw everything and get caught anyways. Sasuke vs itachi for example.

How are they supposed to hypnotize Kenshiro with their Genjutsu when he proved that he is able to control his own spiritual energy ?

dvampire
Because spiritual isn't needed to get hypnotize or under genjustu. Isn't it obvious?
Your team have to work harder to engage, naruto characters got too many ways to win the fight. You want speed, you just put Ken them against an entire village full of them plus akatsuki.

AuraAngel
Kenshiro is considerably quicker and more skilled than Naruto and the latter can't touch Kenshiro because of this and/or Musou Tensei.

Naruto once ran across a country in minutes. Later on he would block an attack that literally cut the moon in half.

RealityWarper
Because spiritual isn't needed to get hypnotize or under genjustu. Isn't it obvious?
Your team have to work harder to engage, naruto characters got too many ways to win the fight. You want speed, you just put Ken them against an entire village full of them plus akatsuki.

The point of this Genjutsu is to manipulate the Spiritual Energy (Chakra or KI) through the senses of the user.

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/wm0k.jpg

Kenshiro has complete control of his Ki-flow to the point that he is immune to pressure-point attacks disrupting his KI-flow.

It is also stated since Souten No Ken that the technique allowing to reposition the Ki-flow is nothing special to the users of the Hokuto Shinken (Kenshiro learned it thanks to the Tower of Souls Repose).

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/bnji.png

dvampire
Which would be hard to dispel while their roles have switched. Team naruto are free to attack.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Naruto once ran across a country in minutes. Later on he would block an attack that literally cut the moon in half.

Travel speeds feats doesn't matter.

Naruto is super-slow when it comes to trade blows.

Don't even try to make an argument by using false equivalences.

Doesn't matter if he could block an attack capable to destroy the moon when Kenshiro's pressure-point attacks ignore the durability.

Tenketsu literally one-shotted him with a pp-attack at his most powerful even she is just a kid.

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/8cwr.png

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/51ub.png

Naruto is out for one day with that kind of attack...

Kenshiro blows Naruto's head off with a light tap:

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/azsg.png

http://zupimages.net/up/17/11/g63e.png

RealityWarper
Which would be hard to dispel while their roles have switched. Team naruto are free to attack.

Still, They can't stop Kenshiro with the Genjutsu.

Raoh's and Kenshiro's Muso Tensei give them a free win.

dvampire
Travel speed feats do matter if you're moving physically. They don't fly or glide to reach places, they run. So it's body movement sped. For instance, remember when sasuke ddted orchimaru? Then secs later orchimaru discovered that bombs was on him planted by sasuke? Superspeed that will be effective in making quick work by genjustu. It won't be a long fight.

dvampire
Still, They can't stop Kenshiro with the Genjutsu.

Raoh's and Kenshiro's Muso Tensei give them a free win.

It won't get to them using those techs under genjustu. Ken is an average human being under genjustu, which even sasuke and itachi have trouble dispelling. It won't be a physical battle once somebody dies.

AuraAngel
Travel speeds feats doesn't matter.

Naruto is super-slow when it comes to trade blows.

Don't even try to make an argument by using false equivalences.

Doesn't matter if he could block an attack capable to destroy the moon when Kenshiro's pressure-point attacks ignore the durability.

Tenketsu literally one-shotted him with a pp-attack at his most powerful even she is just a kid.

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/8cwr.png

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/51ub.png

Naruto is out for one day with that kind of attack...

Kenshiro blows Naruto's head off with a light tap:

http://zupimages.net/up/17/24/azsg.png

http://zupimages.net/up/17/11/g63e.png

haermm

Yes I too am stunned that Naruto didn't kill his daughter for her defiance. Can't imagine why he would allow such disobedience.

You're also using a gag from an omake as your strongest evidence when Naruto shrugged off similar attacks from Neji due to his Kyuubi but we'll let that slide for now.

Naruto has, in no particular order, casually generated 6 attacks capable of destroying mountain sized meteors.

http://s1.postimg.org/5dvka4g0v/8596de8f9ae25a7b20442c5e84f8cb8a.png

Clashed evenly with an etheral samurai capable of obliterating mountains.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/5d/06/ef5d06c436d5eb74a7d18ba5af4aacf3.jpg

Reacted to and blocked an attack that sliced the moon in half.

WGSpARs2XcE

Starts at 5:20-ish and he blocks it again at 7:08.

So unless Kenshiro has a way of getting through the massive chakra cloak of Kurama and attacks faster than the literal seconds it takes for Toneri's attack to cut the moon in half, no, he is not going to win in any sort of serious engagement. And judging by the Wiki he does not.

In fact we know characters in Naruto that fight like Kenshiro. They are the Hyuuga clan and they are utterly worthless at the tail end of the series. Naruto or Sasuke could enact an ethnic cleansing on them and there would be nothing that could prevent them from doing it nor anything that would necessitate much effort on their part.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>