Punisher vs Wolverine...again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Now Punisher has got a whole load of new shit can he beat Wolverine with 1 hrs prep?

Starscream M
new shit...like what?

Spire
Sure. Punisher can get some wins off of wolverine.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Starscream M
new shit...like what?

LOL im not sure on second thoughts this thread is really premature. Basically he finds a big stash of hi-tech weapons.

We seem= him using some device that completely take some gangsters heads off ( when im mean take heads off I dont mean partially or a big hole I mean the head is gone completely) and in his armoury he has some BIg fing guns.

Sorry not very informative but he must likley has some guns that could at least put down Wolverine temporarily...meh guess we better wait till next month when he takes on The Hood.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, let's wait.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, let's wait.

LOL you might be right there, I was kinda bored anyway.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
new shit...like what?

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2863/punisher015kc5.th.jpg

Spire
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2863/punisher015kc5.th.jpg

I wish I had half of the crap in there...

Kris Blaze
He gets Wolverine in the with an explosive arrows.

Punisher SHOULD know that bullets won't do much.

Starscream M
punisher could put logan down, but not for the majority

Trackz
it could be pretty even with some of that halo stuff he has in there

SevenShackles
skrull sniper rifle can rattle his brain. not sure how much impact it has and if it can KO wolverine...im sure from a distance he can unload a few shots to make sure he goes down for a KO. be nice to see punisher try anyway lol.

wonder what else he will whip out in the later issues.

SamZED
Wolverine still wins and Ennis can kiss my a$$.

Phantom Zone
Thats true he did have explosive arrows but thats nothing spectacular

srankmissingnin
Have to wait in see what exactly he picked up in that weapon storage room, but as is he still has some nice weapons from War Journal. Satan's Claw anyone? evil face

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Have to wait in see what exactly he picked up in that weapon storage room, but as is he still has some nice weapons from War Journal. Satan's Claw anyone? evil face he also has that venom suit

Battlehammer
one time uses I believe

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine still wins and Ennis can kiss my a$$. X

Mekrob
There's only so many weapons you can use in a fight...

Badabing
PZ, this is the 3rd time you've made this thread. I'm not sure if I should dur you or give a facepalm.

Phantom Zone
LOL according to Remender this is the tech that Punisher has.

And as we saw in issue #2, Henry lead Frank to a treasure chest full of Marvel Universe weaponry. So now he's got a canister full of Pym Particles, Ant-Man's helmet, Blacklash's whip, a wall full of weaponry from Cable and the Skrulls, a glove from the Titanium Man armor and a lot of other powerful and crazy things. So armory-wise, Frank has now stepped up because Frank is only limited by the equipment he has. And now we've given him one hell of an armory and it really escalates and ups the ante on what he can accomplish.

Assuming he can use it Punisher 8/10

srankmissingnin
Huh... other than the Pym particles, that is a pretty tame list, I was expecting more, hopefully the "other" crazy stuff is better. Antman's helmet? Backlash's whip? Titanium Man's gauntlet? Lame. Frank's artillery in War Journal was far superior.

Although Gaintman / Wasp sized Punisher = awesome.

Starscream M

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Huh... other than the Pym particles, that is a pretty tame list, I was expecting more, hopefully the "other" crazy stuff is better. Antman's helmet? Backlash's whip? Titanium Man's gauntlet? Lame. Frank's artillery in War Journal was far superior.

Although Gaintman / Wasp sized Punisher = awesome.

Antmans helmet will give him control of insects that can distract Wolverine and crawl into his brain and internal organs, They could literially keep eating his organs.

Shrinking will make him hard to hit.

Increasing the size of explosives will make them more powerful.

Titanuim mans glove will literial;ly give him class 100 punches...welll class 40

Those other guns will probably at least be able to put Wolverine down breifly, from what I remember Cable has some crazy shit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Antmans helmet will give him control of insects that can distract Wolverine and crawl into his brain and internal organs, They could literially keep eating his organs.

Shrinking will make him hard to hit.

Increasing the size of explosives will make them more powerful.

Titanuim mans glove will literial;ly give him class 100 punches...welll class 40

Those other guns will probably at least be able to put Wolverine down breifly, from what I remember Cable has some crazy shit.
Logan will senses him. Insects wont do shit.

yea and make his weapons do nothing. and Logan will still know were he is.

Not even sure pym tech ever shown the ability to increases explosion.

yea going h2h Logan is the smart thing to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing Logan has to worry about.

and untill we see this shit in uses, this is all speculation

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Logan will senses him. Insects wont do shit.

yea and make his weapons do nothing. and Logan will still know were he is.

Not even sure pym tech ever shown the ability to increases explosion.

yea going h2h Logan is the smart thing to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing Logan has to worry about.

and untill we see this shit in uses, this is all speculation

edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.