Optimus Prime vs. King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15179/328316-43370-optimus-prime_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/259563-135666-king-kong_super.jpg

Mairuzu
Megatron can do it

Sadako of Girth
Bay Movie Prime'd get mutilated by Kong, I suspect.

Beast Wars Prime might've been able to do him though, and G1 might Prime with his rifle.

Dr Will Hatch
I'd rather have Kong win, but I suspect that awful robot will ruin things.

Sadako of Girth
Hand to hand it'd be a slaughter.

Kong may even assert his dominance by raping Prime's severed head after defeating him.

Publius II
Kong gets shot in the faced or decapitated by the axe.

Prime is bigger, faster, metal, and isn't a gorilla. This isn't even close.

Sadako of Girth
Prime isnt bigger.
His speed is about the same speed we see Kong run at.
And are you aware of how powerful a silverback gorialla is compared to a same sized human...?

"Clyde....scrap the caddy...."

Publius II
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Prime isnt bigger.Three feet taller, several tons heavier. Kong's height and weight are estimated at 25 feet tall and around 16 tons. Prime is 28 feet tall and probably upwards of 35 tons, based on HowStuffWorks.

Fair.

1.) I was comparing intelligence. A several thousand year-old autonomous robot from space that can remotely access the internet and reconfigure itself into any appropriately-sized machine it sees is going to more capable of making calculated tactical decisions than a giant gorilla.

2.) Optimus Prime obviously isn't a human.

I'm still waiting to hear how Kong is going to deal with the energy cannon and axe. After all, three pre-WWII airplanes managed to shoot him to death.

Trackz
howsutffworks makes a lot of sense of things..but it isn't canon.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Publius II
Kong gets shot in the faced or decapitated by the axe.

Prime is bigger, faster, metal, and isn't a gorilla. This isn't even close.

Agreed!

Sadako of Girth
I agree that if he gets hit with energy weapons, its trouble for Kong, but Bay Movie Primes gun isnt as good as his G1 Rifle or as fast on the repeat shot.. Kong if agile, stands a chance.
And what if Kong rips off Primes arms or Legs, or dents other components that f**k up Prime's transform...?

Prime's intelligence is not in question, but his knowledge of earth and earth creatures is, in the Bay movie..

jinXed by JaNx
If Prime has any weapons Kong, is dead. If its a fist fight then Kong is going to Turn Prime into junk metal.

Sadako of Girth
Unless Kong has Sabot rounds... stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Kong was getting put down by small-arms fire from the 20-30's wasn't it. The weaponry Prime has would kill him.

Publius II
I agree that if he gets hit with energy weapons, its trouble for Kong, but Bay Movie Primes gun isnt as good as his G1 Rifle or as fast on the repeat shot.. Kong if agile, stands a chance.So he's going to miss the twenty-five foot gorilla that's closing to grappling distance?

I don't recall suggesting that Prime was going to turn into a truck and run Kong over, so this isn't relevant.

There's a difference between not properly analyzing an entire planet's weapons capabilities a week after you've fallen out of the sky and being unable to sum up the threat level of a naked gorilla.

Prime stomps, this isn't close.

Scythe
I wouldn't think Optimus would be modeled in this fight to be out of character, meaning he wouldn't be allowed to use any weapons... I always hate it when vs. threads use a character and strip them of what makes them unique. So if that's not the case, then yeah, Optimus using weapons would win him this. He used a sword in the movie, not an axe, so I'm sure if he could cut that Decepticon's neck that was made of metal and other Cybertronian materials, then a soft gorilla neck would be nothing.

Publius II
Well, movie Prime hops on over to weapons pretty quickly in his major fights. On the highway, he is tackled off the bridge by a Decepticon immediately after transforming; ten seconds after hitting the ground, he takes the head off with his blade. In the city, he stops shooting after Megatron completely owns him in their brief gunfight.

Scythe
Well, movie Prime hops on over to weapons pretty quickly in his major fights. On the highway, he is tackled off the bridge by a Decepticon immediately after transforming; ten seconds after hitting the ground, he takes the head off with his blade. In the city, he stops shooting after Megatron completely owns him in their brief gunfight.

Yeah, it's within character, ya know? The way vs. thread should be. Not like:

"Optimus Prime Vs. Predator

Optimus must remaint a truck and Predator can't use his sneaking or hunting abilities."

Robtard
The truck would win.

Final Blaxican
If all vs. threads were in-character, 99.999% of the bad guys would lose theirs even if they're superior in almost every way.

Sadako of Girth
So he's going to miss the twenty-five foot gorilla that's closing to grappling distance?

I don't recall suggesting that Prime was going to turn into a truck and run Kong over, so this isn't relevant.

There's a difference between not properly analyzing an entire planet's weapons capabilities a week after you've fallen out of the sky and being unable to sum up the threat level of a naked gorilla.

Prime stomps, this isn't close. [/QUOTE

Well he missed Megatron at that range, didn't he...?

No but if he cant transform, then it might affect his ability to blend in and fool Kong. And without his ability to outspeed Kong in an escape, kong'll just chase him down, smash thell out of him, (maybe ripping arms and legs off) and victory f**k him.

Even though TFs are that much bigger than us, proportionately they demonstrate similar strength to a human at same size.

And a 6ft human against a 5 ft 7 silverback is STILL gonna lose.

While Baymovie Primes little putt-putt gun may not be enough to stop Kong closing that range before destroying Prime.

70s Kong would simply grab Prime, Bite his head off, and then two days later, Primes head would emerge awkwardly through Gorilla ass.

Toku King
Optimus rips him in two.

Publius II
Well he missed Megatron at that range, didn't he...?No.

Are you high? Prime's going to try and escape now?

Bull. A "proportionately-sized human" wouldn't be able to rip other "proportionately-sized humans" clean in half with its bare hands. It wouldn't be able to survive getting knocked off of an overpass with another giant on top of it, it wouldn't be able to survive repeated shots from missiles, and it wouldn't be able to throw other giants bodily through the air from a standstill.

Arguably. But this is STILL irrelevant.

Three car-sized 1930's planes ripped Kong to shreds. Prime's gun roasts him.

Irrelevant.

Final Blaxican
I have trouble believing that an animal that was downed by weak ass bi-planes from the thirties could contend with Optimus.

Sadako of Girth
Oh. Well it was shit and failed to stop Megatron, anyhow.

Yes. But that has nothing to do with it.
But now you mention it, yes, Prime would have to be on the back foot against a charging Gorilla at some points..otherwise he stays and gets his arms ripped off.

Its not bull. Go fight a Silverback, If you dont believe me.

Why is that point irrelevant. Its not EU. It was a movie.

Those were heavy ass calibre bullets Kong was hit with.... But ultimately, despite what Jack Black said: The fall killed the beast.

Whereas the decepticons, (The guys who beat up on Prime and his buddies) were whupped by humans.

Darth Exodus
Prime would butcher Kong, and then leak 'lubricants' on the corpse.

Sadako of Girth
How would he do that.... Last movie he got whupped by a guy who lost to humans, then in the next movie, apparently this time, (Huge spoiler!!!!) he gets his ass whipped AGAIN and this time loses the Matrix to the Decepticons, with the movie closing Megatron as its new bearer. confornted with that amount of physical power, Prime may well be in the shit.

Kong'd rip Jazz in half too, I bet. May even do it to Prime. Bay Prime is a pussy.

Robtard
With guns and energy sword, Prime would logically win, at least more times than naught.

H2H, ape would destroy Prime, the new version is very agile, fast and insanely strong.

Unless Prime is made Samsonite? <--- the old people will get this

Final Blaxican
"loses to humans"?

Megatron was killed by a squad of jet fighters that are advanced enough to solo destroy the entire USAF, Luftwaffe, and the RAF, by themselves.

Facts: King Kong was killed by four 1930 bi-planes, which were using ammo that can be found in hunting rifles now. He was also beaten by a group of humans using nothing more than bottles of chloroform. Pathetic.

Megatron was killed by ammunition that is some of the finest in modern technology, and even then, is still alive.

Optimus has advanced technology that is not strong enough to kill Megatron, but that is irrelevant because Megatron is made out of something even more durable than steel. King Kong is made out of flesh, and he was hurt by pathetically weak bullets and by teeth.

Optimus would win 10/10 times. He kills him with range or slices him in half if he gets close. Optimus movie feats > Kong's movie feats every time.

Robtard
The ape took on two T-rexs while having to worry about his little girlfriend, that fight scene shows how quick, agile and crafty he is. H2H and Prime not using weapons, it'd be a brawl.

Final Blaxican
Robots > T-Rex every time.

I'm not saying that he's not quick, agile, or crafty. In fact, he's a powerhouse. He's just not quick, agile, and crafty enough.

Hell, can anyone prove that he can even get through Optimus' armor? he was being thrown through buildings and hit with enough force to create craters in the ground, but was still relatively unharmed. What strength feat does Kong have that points to him being strong enough to top that durability?

Robtard
Gorilla strength, mother****er, it has GORILLA STRENGTH.

What if Kong was given Spider-man's powers?

Final Blaxican
I don't understand where you're going with this. no expression

Publius II
Oh. Well it was shit and failed to stop Megatron, anyhow.The most powerful Cybertronian in the movie > a giant gorilla.

Stop being dense.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Use the quote function, or at least copy and paste.

This would be between the parts where he shoots the gorilla's arms off and bisects it with his sword.

Prove it.

What I called "bull" was the notion that a thirty-foot human would have the strength of Optimus Prime.

And I'm sure you're very well-versed in man vs. gorilla combat.

This isn't 70s Kong.

They were .30 cal; as Blax pointed out, you could find those in hunting rifles these days. The giant gorilla died to something that your neighbour could have in his closet.

Jack Black said beauty killed the beast...

Yes, and King Kong, in all his immense, invincible badassery, died to Vulcans, right?

Seriously, stop being dense.

The second half of his username should sum it up.

Rogue Jedi
drama!!!!!

Publius II
Pwnage.

Robtard

Look at the pissed off little kid, how cute.

Publius II
stick out tongue

Darth Exodus
By having the advantages of strength, speed, durability (as in, Kong probably won't even be able to damage him), intelligence and probably experience. And a gun. And a sword.

Sadako of Girth
The most powerful Cybertronian in the movie > a giant gorilla.

Stop being dense.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Use the quote function, or at least copy and paste.

This would be between the parts where he shoots the gorilla's arms off and bisects it with his sword.

Prove it.

What I called "bull" was the notion that a thirty-foot human would have the strength of Optimus Prime.

And I'm sure you're very well-versed in man vs. gorilla combat.

This isn't 70s Kong.

They were .30 cal; as Blax pointed out, you could find those in hunting rifles these days. The giant gorilla died to something that your neighbour could have in his closet.

Jack Black said beauty killed the beast...

Yes, and King Kong, in all his immense, invincible badassery, died to Vulcans, right?

Seriously, stop being dense.

Hes not the most powerful. Megatron is in the Baymovie.

You only have to read up on Gorilla physiology to learn all you need to know. I suggest you do it, if you wish to be avoiding your own "dense" tag.

You give it the biggun about how mighty Prime is...yet all we see in Bays film is Megatron Kicking his ass. Again I suggest you stop being dense.
If his weapons were so effective, why not whip Megatron with them..
Oh right it was because Megatron was pounding him through the pavement.

Vulcans...? wtf...?

As for last remark, Id have to advise you to not go full retard.

You cant never come back from that.

Robtard
Thread is full of Heston fans, it seems.

Sadako of Girth
Guns dont kill people.

25ft of c**ted off Gorilla kills people.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060812113302AAbejNL

No way Prime could compete with/withstand a 25ft version of THAT.

Robtard
Beware the grip of the ape.

http://www.videojug.com/expertanswer/gorilla-facts-2/how-strong-are-gorillas

Publius II
Hes not the most powerful. Megatron is in the Baymovie.That's who I was referring to:
Your reading comprehension could use some work.

Yeah, Yahoo Answers is where the credibility's at.

You make me laugh. And I'm glad you dropped the point about big humans = big robots. It's reassuring.

... And?

I'm being concise and methodical. You're going on about how Kong can dodge energy weapons and little gorillas can beat up little humans so a big gorilla can beat up a bigger, metal, superintelligent, weapon-equipped robot.

Because Megatron is bigger and more powerful than he is.

I see sarcasm flies right over your head.

You pointed out that Megatron was killed by humans. I mockingly pointed out that Kong was, too. Except that Kong was killed by humans in 1930s tech with ammunition that you'd find in a hunting rifle.

Sadako of Girth
I understood that, my point is that your sarcasm is both as unwarrented as it is clumsy and basic.
But I dont hold you terrier-like disposition against you.
Having a small penis would make anyone angry.
stick out tongue

No because Prime shows no sign in the movie that he has anything other than strength proportional to a human at his size.

And the way Jazz snaps is indicative that Prime couldnt deal with physical stresses that Kong'd put him through if he got hold of him.

The onus is on you to prove that baymovie Prime has strength exceeding that of a 25 ft foot human. As we see no evidence in the Bay Movie.

Sadako of Girth
Gorillas are noted for their intelligence, also.

(Athough they are crap at crossword puzzles)

Robtard
Also their incredibly small penises, average of 2 inches. Maybe Publius II is angry towards the apes out of jealousy? The plot thickens.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

Sadako of Girth
http://www.forbes.com/2005/12/12/king-kong-biology_cx_de_1213kongbiology.html

So Prime weighs around 30 tons..?

"In the movie, Kong appears to be about 25 feet tall in a crouch--about seven times the height of an actual silverback gorilla. At that size, a very rough estimate tells us Kong would weigh anywhere from 20 to 60 tons."

Final Blaxican
Forbes isn't canon. ermm

Sadako of Girth
And Howitworks is...?

The logic and science/common sense of how they came to that conclusion is sound.
Thats the main thing.

Its not like they are saying that water isnt wet and that black is white here....

Publius II
I'm not wasting anymore time on a topic as open and shut as this one.

Sadako of Girth
yes Of course.

And you didn't really mean:

"Ive come in here all attitudey with people without having my shit together, recieved my spanking and must now retreat from the thread with my arse worked twice as wide as when first I started getting needlessly egotistical and abusive."

shifty

Case closed.

Publius II
Right. The guy quoting Yahoo answers, claiming a thirty-foot human = Optimus Prime, ignoring just about every point made by the opposition (armament, intelligence, cause and manner of death) "has his shit together."

And pointing out that you're dense isn't "attitudey," "egotistical" (WTF?), or "abusive," it's a basic observation.

Sadako of Girth
You claimed and I quote: "Pwned" and you dont see it as an egowar...? Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Your 'dense' judgement is a projection, you seem to make black holes look light and fluffy..
But speaking of density... Look at the weight/muscle mass of a silverback. Look how solid it is.

Prime in the movies is an endoskeleton with loads of sheets and panels of metal boxed around it. It gets dented and mangled.

And it definitely would be succeptable to a beast of Kong's size and strength.

Anyone blind to the power of a gorilla Kong's size moving at the speeds he does and debates that Prime is equal to/able to exceed that without any proof, in the face of such contradicting assertions, isnt really qualified to assess anyone else's status.
http://softduit.com/images/Blog_Folders/article_images/BloggingAboutSomethingNegativeNotMyBagBa_120CE/austin_powers_Swedish_Penis_Pump_thumb.jpg

Final Blaxican
And it definitely would be succeptable to a beast of Kong's size and strength.

Based on what?

Sadako of Girth
That hollow, lighter things endure batterings less well than heavier set more solid things.

Final Blaxican
Depends. A box that is made out of steel is hollow and the steel is only two inches deep. However it's more durable than a box that is made of solid glass.

Sadako of Girth
Yes but relative to an industrial wrecking ball 25 times its regular size, moving at 25 time times the distance in the same amount of time its going to go bye bye.
Kong'd be punching harder than Megatron.

Anyways. Im still waiting for the proof that Baymovie Prime has power exceeding that of a same sized human.

Final Blaxican
Yes but relative to an industrial wrecking ball 25 times its regular size, moving at 25 time times the distance in the same amount of time its going to go bye bye.
Kong'd be punching harder than Megatron.

Based on what?

Darth Exodus
Fixed.

Btw, I lol'd at how actually fooled yourself into believing you won that argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Siwwy Wabbit.

Robtard

Anyways. Im still waiting for the proof that Baymovie Prime has power exceeding that of a same sized human.

I can't really remember any solid strength feats, the police-car decep did send a BMW 740il flipping a few times, that would probably take a bit more strength than a 20 foot human weighing many tons, not sure though.

Sadako of Girth
What we know about Gorillas.

And even if he is only just as strong as Megatron (which very very likely) then he'd still f*** Bay Prime up.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
I can't really remember any solid strength feats, the police-car decep did send a BMW 740il flipping a few times, that would probably take a bit more strength than a 20 foot human weighing many tons, not sure though.

Fair play, but Prime or the Autobots hadnt shown us though.

Final Blaxican
What we know about gorillas? You're picking and choosing logic, and that's a no no in a debate. Using real world physics, Kong would collapse upon himself from his own size. You can't use real world logic for a debate about two science fiction creations.

Robtard
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Based on what?

Did you see the video of how strong gorillas are? They snap trees and rafter beams like you snap white-women.

Robtard
What we know about gorillas? You're picking and choosing logic, and that's a no no in a debate. Using real world physics, Kong would collapse upon himself from his own size. You can't use real world logic for a debate about two science fiction creations.

And a 28 foot tall transforming robot from Cybertron doesn't exist either, a little leeway is needed.

Final Blaxican
A little leeway is needed, both ways. Who are we to pick and choose which line of logic is more okay to use in a debate? Using a linear chart to explain his strength by height is incredibly suspect to use in a debate about two beings that for all intents and purposes, can't exist. Just because something is illogical, doesn't mean that we can apply any line of logic to it that we want because it suits our argument.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Fixed.

Btw, I lol'd at how actually fooled yourself into believing you won that argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Siwwy Wabbit.

laughing out loud Im not saying I won anything, but I certainly havent had it shown that BayPrimes strength exceeds that of a fully f***ed off King Kong.

Whereas his feats like lobbing those T-Rexs about, and propelling his own most-likely-heavier-than-Prime's weight over vast distances like that are well seen in the kong movie.

Yes how appropriate. You sound like Elmer, but you see like Magoo.

Sadako of Girth

Well in that case can I state empirically with no need for evidence that Kong beats all the TFs blindfolded then...?

Final Blaxican
laughing out loud Im not saying I won anything, but I certainly havent had it shown that BayPrimes strength exceeds that of a fully f***ed off King Kong.

And Kong's never done anything that tops Optimus or Megatron either.

Most likely? "Most likely", doesn't cut it in a debate. There is no way that you quantify how heavy the autobots are, because you have no idea what material they're made of and how dense it is, etc. I say Optimus weighs one million pounds, you can't prove otherwise.

So with that being the case, using that point is nonsensical.

Final Blaxican
Well in that case can I state empirically with no need for evidence that Kong beats all the TFs blindfolded then...?

I state that Kong was killed by 30 mm bullets, which are as strong as hunting rifles, which isn't very, thus Optimus who is using super heated energy kills Kong in one hit.

I have concrete evidence from the movies themselves to back up my claim. What about you? Feel free to prove that Kong has thick enough skin to survive super heated energy when he was killed by some of the weakest ammunition in our modern military, whereas autobots can only be killed by the most advanced weaponry in our military.

Sadako of Girth
'Most likely' is as close as you'll intelligently be able to get in a debate about two completely fictional charcters both with such large dimensions.

Final Blaxican
No, I won't. Because I say "most likely not".

Sadako of Girth
I state that Kong was killed by 30 mm bullets, which are as strong as hunting rifles, which isn't very, thus Optimus who is using super heated energy kills Kong in one hit.

I have concrete evidence from the movies themselves to back up my claim. What about you? Feel free to prove that Kong has thick enough skin to survive super heated energy when he was killed by some of the weakest ammunition in our modern military, whereas autobots can only be killed by the most advanced weaponry in our military.

So Jazz didnt get ripped in half...?
Thats evidence that Transformer's joints like the toys are succeptible to being broken with force, force that Kong is certain to be able to exert himself.

Prove that Bay Prime's strength exceeds 15 times that of a same sized human.

'Cause thats what Kong is bringing to the fight.

I never said that it wouldnt be trouble for Kong getting hit with that gun, but its not rapid firing and if Prime misses, that gun arm may be getting ripped off the second Kong close range.

Sadako of Girth
No, I won't. Because I say "most likely not".

Which would be fair enough, if that was your opinion.

And I would disagree.

Trackz
edit

Robtard
I do recall Kong crushing in a T-Rex's skull like it was Styrofoam.

Sadako of Girth
Yes not the exactly feat of a 25ft (crounched) weak man in shitty physical condition, that.

Its more like a man being able to crush the skull of a horse with only his hands..

Final Blaxican
So Jazz didnt get ripped in half...?
Thats evidence that Transformer's joints like the toys are succeptible to being broken with force, force that Kong is certain to be able to exert himself.

No it's not. I say that megatron is stronger than Kong is. Thus, just because he can do something to the autobots doesn't mean that Kong can, seeing as how Kong is weaker.

I don't have to. Prove that your linear growth chart holds any canon place in a fictional universe, considering that using that same logic, Kong would be crushed by his own weight. You're picking and choosing real world physics to suit your argument.

First off, you'd have to prove that Kong is stronger than Optimus and Megatron. Then, you'd have to prove that Kong is strong enough to overcome Optimus' durability, which at it's height was able to protect him from being hit by a multiple thousand pound being moving at hundreds of miles an hour, then having that same being plow him through a solid steel and stone building. Optimus got up immediately afterward. And you need to do this, using feats from the movies, considering that is the only thing that is canon to this forum, to support your point. Using random lines of logic from freakin' forbes, while at the same time abandoning logic from your own sources because it doesn't fit your argument, won't fly.

And then after that, you'd have to make an argument for how Kong plans on not being hit even ONCE by an energy sword that will chop off anything it brushes against, AND avoid the gunfire, AND outsmart a machine that has a human-level intelligence AND has been trained for it's entire existence in the ways of combat.

Publius II
You claimed and I quote: "Pwned" and you dont see it as an egowar...? Right. roll eyes (sarcastic)"Pwnage." And I was joking.

Not that I was incorrect...

It's flesh and bone.

The windowpanes and mask get dented and mangled; the main body does not. This, despite being flung into buildings and sliding down a brick wall by sticking his hand in.

The exterior? The parts that contribute to the details of his vehicular form? Sure.

The main body? Not so much. And I'm still waiting to hear how Kong is going to close the distance without getting blown apart by the cannon or sliced in half by the sword.

I'm not blind to it, you're blowing it out of proportion.

There are no contradicting assertions. I conceded the point about Prime's speed in my second post; nothing else you brought up suggests that moving quickly here is actually relevant. Unless Kong is secretly a giant Gorilla Grodd, he doesn't have any ranged weapons, so he's going to have to get right in Prime's face to do any damage, and even then he's going to have to punch past advanced alien armor to do any serious damage. I don't see the former happening, and considering - again - that Prime has a sword in his arm that can cleave clean through that same alien metal, I don't see it doing Kong any good if it does.

You were the one who brought up a theoretical giant human; you're the one who needs to substantiate what that individual would be capable of doing.

But using your brand of calculations, and assuming that a six-foot man can bench 200 pounds and a "giant" human is five times as large and strong, a thirty-foot human would be able to bench a thousand pounds. The strongest conceivable human, benching 1000 pounds, would at thirty-feet be capable of benching two and a half tons.

Take a look.

Skip to Prime vs. Megatron. At 4:50, Megatron flies him straight through a building. They then hit the ground with enough force to tear the concrete of the road apart. At 5:30, Megatron shoots Prime with his cannon; the blast lifts him off the ground, sends him somersaulting several hundred feet through the air, and slams him into a building. The clip then cuts to Prime skating down the sides of buildings with his hands and feet, ripping the walls apart before Megatron hits him and he falls several hundred feet (again) and slams into the ground. 5:59 makes it clear that he and Megatron went through the road. After getting slapped around by Megatron for a few more seconds, the clip cuts to the aftermath of the battle; Prime gets up and starts walking. Note the presence of his limbs and the lack of anything more than aesthetic damage.

You're seriously telling me that King Kong is going to put Optimus Prime through more trauma than all of that? If Kong could do any of that, then this fight would have been over in an instant (it was epic, though).

Sadako of Girth
Blax: Nope. The onus is on you to prove that the Gorilla onscreen, that clearly can damage metal things and snaps Trex skull like it was paper mache, and beat up 3 T Rexs on screen cant damage a flimsily exoskeletoned TF with lots of vulnerable damageable parts that lost in H2H against Megatron.. (as he will again in this movie, by all accounts.)

Yes it is possible that Kong, going for it would just rip his arms out of his sockets.

Publius: Its not a question of "Is Prime equal to a Man at that size.."
Its a question of "Is Prime equal in strength to a SILVERBACK of Primes size. Nothing he does in the movie indicates that he does.
And you were incorrect.

Publius II
Nope. The onus is on you to prove that the Gorilla onscreen, that clearly can damage metal things and snaps Trex skull like it was paper mache, and beat up 3 T Rexs on screen cant damage a flimsily exoskeletoned TF with lots of vulnerable damageable parts that lost in H2H against Megatron.. (as he will again in this movie, by all accounts.) Regardless of whether that was addressed to me or Blax, it's an incredibly inadequate response.

And I just posted the entire Rex fight; he rips out the last one's tongue and snaps it jaw. He doesn't "snap skull like paper mache."

Final Blaxican
Nope. The onus is on you to prove that the Gorilla onscreen, that clearly can damage metal things and snaps Trex skull like it was paper mache, and beat up 3 T Rexs on screen cant damage a flimsily exoskeletoned TF with lots of vulnerable damageable parts that lost in H2H against Megatron.. (as he will again in this movie, by all accounts.)

And everything you just posted is speculation. The burden of proof is not on me to refute speculation, and as noted above he never crushed anyone's skull. Balls in your court.

Sadako of Girth
Regardless of whether that was addressed to me or Blax, it's an incredibly inadequate response.

And I just posted the entire Rex fight; he rips out the last one's tongue and snaps it jaw. He doesn't "snap skull like paper mache."

The jaw is in the skull, isnt it...? Not the colon...?

Well did you see how much he pulled them about.

Sadako of Girth
And everything you just posted is speculation. The burden of proof is not on me to refute speculation, and as noted above he never crushed anyone's skull. Balls in your court.

Hey you asserted that Megatron was stronger than Kong...

Prove away...

Prime clearly isnt much more in terms of strength than a similarly sized human. Other wise he coulda snapped Megatron's neck in half.

Final Blaxican
He didn't rip out it's jaw. Only it's tongue.

Publius II
The jaw is in the skull, isnt it...? Not the colon...?

Well did you see how much he pulled them about. Your arm is part of your body. So if I break your arm I'm breaking your body, right?

Snapping a skull isn't the same as breaking a jaw; the former implies complete destruction, the latter is more selective. Kong snapped the jaw and twisted the rest.

And is that really your entire response to both our posts?

Sadako of Girth
Its all it needs.

Well Kong had no problem either way.

Try to break a horse's jaw bare handed.

Final Blaxican

Prove away...

Prime clearly isnt much more in terms of strength than a similarly sized human. Other wise he coulda snapped Megatron's neck in half.

You're committing a strawman fallacy. Another big no no in debates.

Publius II
Its all it needs.You addressed none of the points brought up in either one.

Notice he spent fifteen seconds trying.

I would, if I were a giant gorilla.

Sadako of Girth
Youre being pedantic: equally frowned upon. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
You addressed none of the points brought up in either one.

Then I dignified them with the appropriate amount of attention. laughing out loud

Final Blaxican
Youre being pedantic: equally frowned upon. stick out tongue

That tends to happen in debates. no expression

Sadako of Girth
Not in good ones.

Final Blaxican
I'm sick. I need a hug.

Publius II
I need a sig.

Sadako of Girth
I'm sick. I need a hug.

Bummer.

A lot of it around, this time of year...

Final Blaxican
I could make you one!

As long as the picture isn't of a real person.

Publius II
I will hug you if you do.

Srsly. I'm probably heading out to San Fran in two months, anyway.

Final Blaxican
Oh sh- oh shi-

ThunderGodEneru

Prove away...

Prime clearly isnt much more in terms of strength than a similarly sized human. Other wise he coulda snapped Megatron's neck in half. Are you an idiot?

I'm not insulting, I am dead serious, are you legally retarded?

Because if you are not, after reading this thread, I would be worried about myself.

Robtard
What the **** is up with the anger in here?

Sadako,

After thinking about Transformers long and hard (it was either that or work), logically, the ape doesn't have much of a change even in just a H2H fight.

The Transformers were tough enough to take missile and bombing poundings with little damage, the sabot rounds being their kryptonite withstanding (which doesn't make sense), so they are incredibly durable despite their overall frail appearance and I doubt Kong, even having uber-gorilla strength could tear the strongest of the Autobots to pieces.

For those who doubt Kong's durability though, he didn't die from bullets, he died from a fall that would/should have turned any living thing into jello, yet he stayed intact and was still alive for a bit afterwards. The bullets only caused him blood-lose, which is what made him weaken and loosen his grip, jackasses.

Final Blaxican
So you know for sure that had Kong not fallen, he would have lived?

It seemed to me that the bullets would have gotten him anyway, but the fall was just... the quicker way.

Publius II
The bullets only caused him blood-lose, which is what made him weaken and loosen his grip, jackasses.

Final Blaxican
That's how Rob always is, regardless of wither he's in a good mood or not.

Publius II
Good to know.

Robtard

Your attempt to paint me the hypocrite fails, teeny-peeny.

Robtard
So you know for sure that had Kong not fallen, he would have lived?

It seemed to me that the bullets would have gotten him anyway, but the fall was just... the quicker way.

With enough bullets, he would had logically bleed-out and died, the hundreds he already took included.

Yes, but his head not exploding and his guts not bursting out his ******* from the fall is proof he's a damn tough ape, tougher than just a giant mammal, contrary to what was said before.

Publius II
I think the PG-13 rating takes care of that.

Robtard
No.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Are you an idiot?

Because if you are not, after reading this thread, I would be worried about myself.

Are you an idiot?

Because if you are not, after reading this post, I would be worried about myself.

Sadako of Girth
What the **** is up with the anger in here?

Sadako,

After thinking about Transformers long and hard (it was either that or work), logically, the ape doesn't have much of a change even in just a H2H fight.

The Transformers were tough enough to take missile and bombing poundings with little damage, the sabot rounds being their kryptonite withstanding (which doesn't make sense), so they are incredibly durable despite their overall frail appearance and I doubt Kong, even having uber-gorilla strength could tear the strongest of the Autobots to pieces.

Well firstly, the small-penis anger must be contagious this is the only explaination.

Fair enough.

Jazz was still snapped in half like a b*tch though.

Next week, Clyde Vs Johnny 5. smokin'

Slash_KMC
Why are you so obsessed with small penises ?

Robtard
Is that your veiled way of offering up your shriveled and pathetic dingus? Because you could just be outright forward with it.

coolmovies
KING KONG

Publius II
Dies sloppily.

Slash_KMC
Is that your veiled way of offering up your shriveled and pathetic dingus? Because you could just be outright forward with it.

Oh, you're one of "those" people.

Robtard
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Oh, you're one of "those" people.

Bigot.

Robtard
Forget about what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass, look what happens when you give a chimp Xanax:

In 911 tapes released by police Tuesday night, Travis can be heard grunting as Herold cries for help: "He's killing my friend!"

The dispatcher says, "Who's killing your friend?"

Herold replies, "My chimpanzee! He ripped her apart! Shoot him, shoot him!"

"Hurry, please! He ripped her face off," she is heard begging. -end snip

Full Story Here

Publius II
I don't know why someone would keep a pet chimp to begin with, but that sucks.

Robtard
I don't know why someone would keep a pet chimp to begin with, but that sucks.

Because they're 150 pounds of mass destruction? I watched a show on chimps, when they attack, they go for the face, then the hands and finish you off by ripping and biting at your genitals.

Michael Jackson had to get ride of Bubbles, he claimed it tried to throw him down the stairs on multiple occasions, iirc.

Publius II
Because they're 150 pounds of mass destruction? I watched a show on chimps, when they attack, they go for the face, then the hands and finish you off by ripping and biting at your genitals.

Michael Jackson had to get ride of Bubbles, he claimed it tried to throw him down the stairs on multiple occasions, iirc. Of course, there are women who'http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Slash_KMC
Her friend is very nice.

Sadako of Girth
Why are you so obsessed with small penises ?

Its clearly a metaphor thing.

You know....like "Why do people with small penis syndrome keep attacking all the time...? 'Cause they are angry at the lack of a decent tool to bury in the missus..."

Sadako of Girth
Her friend is very nice.

Certainly was, risking getting destroyed by something that does all that on the attack..
Jesus.

Well I was almost convinced of the Prime win, but now...

Sadako of Girth

Michael Jackson had to get ride of Bubbles, he claimed it tried to throw him down the stairs on multiple occasions, iirc.

Maybe thats what happened to Jackson's face. smokin'

Final Blaxican
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Sadako of Girth
It was probably self defense.

Against Michael "Jesus juice makes happy hands" Jackson.

The habit of attacking the genitals might account for his voice, at least.

The hands: As corroborated by the white glove.
(Jackson probably thought it easier to "cryptically"wear one, rather than explain that a Monkey attacked his face, hand and two best freinds while he was wanking at said accussed Monkey. stick out tongue )

Clyde wouldn't stand for that shit.

Sadako of Girth
King "Skull crusher" Kong for the H2H win. Oh yeahhhhh baby.

Publius II
No.

Sadako of Girth
Um. Yes.

Your argument that Kong lacks the neccesary kong-strength to crush skulls is disproved.

Also Kong's flesh and bone soft cant beat hard argument is disproved also.

Look up space shuttle Columbia and foam, tile, wing and blastoff.

Publius II
I was wrong when I said he didn't snap it. "Crushing" it, unless you're using the term, very, very loosely, would be completely different. He snaps the roof of its jaw to the side, he doesn't cave the entire skull in entirely or something.

And the insulating foam hit something moving at 13,000 miles per hour, and even then all it did was loosen a protective panel at the edge here; it didn't go Superman Returns on the shuttle and rip the wing off. I've already stated that Kong could easily break the aesthetic elements of Prime's exterior, but there's no way he's doing anything significant to the main body. I can see him maybe breaking Prime's "neck" if he managed to get in close enough, but considering it took him fifteen seconds to break the jaw of something with functionally useless arms, no swords or guns, and intelligence not remotely comparable to that of Prime, I really don't see him getting there.

Sadako of Girth
It wasnt at that speed yet. It was still in the atmospshere (not far after launch)

Well anyway a gunshot doesnt destroy the whole body.
It only needs to hit vital areas.

Kong might damage prime very seriously... (His head armour is damageable, judging by the new movie) Might rip an arm or head off, might rip his optic sensors out, could do all kinds of stuff.

Kong took so long as he had to fight multiple opponents, though, didn't he...?

Publius II
It wasnt at that speed yet. It was still in the atmospshere (not far after launch)Fair enough.

See the below. Kong can't replicate the forces that Megatron and his cannon could, and Prime simply walked away from those.

Which would apply more to Prime shooting Kong than Kong hitting Prime.

Unless I'm mistaken, the "punch" - was that what it was? - only broke off his mask and chipped some other stuff. We should probably keep from using stuff from the new movie until we actually know what's happening, though.

And assuming Prime let Kong hit him like that, the gorilla would probably break his hand. Again, I point you to the linked YouTube video; it shows what Prime was put through, physically, by the end of the fight (which he literally just upped and walked away from). A blast from Megatron's gun that sent him somersaulting several hundred feet through the air didn't even break the armor on his chest. As strong as Kong is, the chances of him even coming close to matching the kinetic force necessary to do that are nonexistent.

Optic sensors are a possibility if can actually get his hands into Prime's face, but he won't be getting that close.

The last Rex was alone.

Sadako of Girth
Assumption. Megatron May not have been as strong as Kong.

It applies to damage and its effect.

I agree that Kong is disadvantaged against Prime at range, Im not debating that.

Whats happening is, according to the leaked script, is that Prime is getting his ass kicked by Soundwave and he is defeated. After that point, the matrix is ripped from out of him by Megatron.
Megatron possesses the Matrix.

Depnds if Kong has managed to ambush Prime or not, I guess.

Publius II
Assumption. Megatron May not have been as strong as Kong.I didn't say that Megatron was as strong as Kong, I said his gun generated more kinetic force than Kong could. One blast sends Prime flying several hundred feet through the air, while the best one of Kong's punches can do is to knock over a V-Rex, and the punch doesn't even do noticeable structural damage to it. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that there is a vast disparity in force between a hit that sends a presumably several-ton being somersaulting several hundred feet backwards and a hit that fails to even break bone.

I still haven't seen the scene; neither has anyone else. It can't be used.

You're stacking odds if you're even giving Kong the chance to start the fight with Prime unaware of his location.

And there's still that sword.

Sadako of Girth
Good. Then if Megatron can rip Jazz in half, then it stands to reason that Kong might be able to damage Prime, as he outstrongs Megatron, and Megatron beats Prime.

I really dont know why so much faith is put in Bay Prime.
He fights twice, wins one, loses one, and apparently is soon to lose AGAIN to Soundwave and/or Megatron

Yes he has his sword.
(That sword which like the gun takes time to be transformed. Assembled/started...by which time kong may have already punched his head off.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-6wG_wZ8A

If Prime had his G1 armaments, he blow Kong apart, probably.
But he has his shitty Bay weapons instead.

Publius II
Good. Then if Megatron can rip Jazz in half, then it stands to reason that Kong might be able to damage Prime, as he outstrongs Megatron, and Megatron beats Prime.For one, I never said that Kong is stronger than Megatron, either.

Second, Megatron + Jazz =/= Kong + Optimus Prime. Jazz is tiny, especially compared to one of the largest Transformers in the movie. Prime is bigger than Kong is (taller), and has ways of keeping Kong from every getting his hands around him.

Third, all of Kong's great feats of strength involve throwing things; snapping the roof of a Rex's mouth (bone) doesn't cut it here, not when he's up against giant ancient alien robots. I've already demonstrated that a punch from Kong to Prime's body would do minimal damage at best, and would probably result in Kong breaking his own bones.

Because with PIS removed, he should kick an unholy amount of ass, especially against a giant gorilla with no guns.

And stop posting spoilers, please; the tags don't cover them when I quote you.

Prime whips the gun off of his back in under two seconds, and the sword takes even less time to transform (I think). He would shoot Kong's head off before it could get anywhere near him, and if he didn't, he'd already have the sword waiting to slash him up.

Which are still enough.

Edit: Prime isn't a hundred-pound feline. Leopard =/= Prime.

Placidity
Good. Then if Megatron can rip Jazz in half, then it stands to reason that Kong might be able to damage Prime, as he outstrongs Megatron, and Megatron beats Prime.

I really dont know why so much faith is put in Bay Prime.
He fights twice, wins one, loses one, and apparently is soon to lose AGAIN to Soundwave and/or Megatron

Yes he has his sword.
(That sword which like the gun takes time to be transformed. Assembled/started...by which time kong may have already punched his head off.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-6wG_wZ8A

If Prime had his G1 armaments, he blow Kong apart, probably.
But he has his shitty Bay weapons instead.

Do excuse me, I haven't been following the discussion...

Just want to know, has there been evidence posted that Kong is stronger than Megatron?

(just yes/no, I will go back and find it)

Yes he has his sword.

Not really... The sword comes out almost as quickly as Wolverine can pop his claws out.

Watch - 1:23
pklbulbkHbA

Publius II
Originally posted by Placidity
Do excuse me, I haven't been following the discussion...

Just want to know, has there been evidence posted that Kong is stronger than Megatron?

(just yes/no, I will go back and find it)No.

Sadako of Girth
Just that Prime never demonstrated any power stronger than a same sized human.

A silverback's strength is estimated to be 15 times human strength.

Therefore on paper Kong looks favorite for the strength.

People are never 100% sure about Quantum physics, but we live in a world surrounded by technology that the theory has produced.

So Im going with this and the destruction that we see Kong perform for now, which is enough.

Sadako of Girth
For one, I never said that Kong is stronger than Megatron, either.

Second, Megatron + Jazz =/= Kong + Optimus Prime. Jazz is tiny, especially compared to one of the largest Transformers in the movie. Prime is bigger than Kong is (taller), and has ways of keeping Kong from every getting his hands around him.

Third, all of Kong's great feats of strength involve throwing things; snapping the roof of a Rex's mouth (bone) doesn't cut it here, not when he's up against giant ancient alien robots. I've already demonstrated that a punch from Kong to Prime's body would do minimal damage at best, and would probably result in Kong breaking his own bones.

Because with PIS removed, he should kick an unholy amount of ass, especially against a giant gorilla with no guns.

And stop posting spoilers, please; the tags don't cover them when I quote you.

Prime whips the gun off of his back in under two seconds, and the sword takes even less time to transform (I think). He would shoot Kong's head off before it could get anywhere near him, and if he didn't, he'd already have the sword waiting to slash him up.

Which are still enough.

Edit: Prime isn't a hundred-pound feline. Leopard =/= Prime.

Ya dont say. But look at that spine broken from one shot.

Sorry pal, if youre quoting me, knowing that... its YOUR fault.

Two seconds is no good if Kong is a second away.

He could literally rip Prime's arm or head off.

Kongs listed height is from crouching.
Anyways all your saying is "Shorter very arguably more powerful opponent VS Technically advanced taller guy"....
Have you ever seen early/mid eighties Mike Tyson fights...?

Publius II

A silverback's strength is estimated to be 15 times human strength.I've seen estimates as low as four, and the average estimate is ceretainly closer to that than fifteen.

Publius II
Ya dont say. But look at that spine broken from one shot.1.) Animal Planet computer simulation. Not real life.

2.) Leopard spine =/= Optimus Prime.

sad

How is Kong going to be a "second away"? Again, you're stacking odds.

And even then, there's the sword, which as Placidity pointed out pops out pretty much immediately. Kong either gets blasted or skewered.

Again, how? He isn't getting anywhere near close enough, and even if he did he hasn't demonstrated the strength to.

Megatron isn't just taller, he's built like a tank. He's also vastly more durable, capable of walking away from F-22 airstrikes, versus Kong dying to three 1930s biplanes with ammunition comparable to that loaded into hunting rifles.

Sadako of Girth
So discovery channel just base their stuff on horseshit...? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sorry man, Ive gotta take their assessment of things over yours.

All of your problems understanding how Kong gets that close will be solved when you consider that it is possible that Kong might ambush/close range.

Its nothing to do with "stacking odds".

If you say Prime can defintely beat Kong, then he has to be covered in all eventualities. And Kong ambushing him, immediately attacking the head/face, or hands as they do, is such a possibility.

Watch the movie. The F22 airstrikes are partly what bought Megatron down.

Again with 'the hunting rifles'...

Why had hunting rifles had no effect on kong then, til that point...?

Publius II
All of your problems understanding how Kong gets that close will be solved when you consider that it is possible that Kong might ambush/close range.

Its nothing to do with "stacking odds".The thread starter didn't specify where this fight would be taking place. The most logical assumption would be that it's in a relatively level playing field with both combatants fully aware of the others presence and with a clear line of sight.

He fell over. He was clearly still very much alive.

Hunting rifles now have better ammo than hunting rifles did in the 30s.

And did anyone on foot actually manage to shoot Kong without killed?

Final Blaxican

A silverback's strength is estimated to be 15 times human strength.

Therefore on paper Kong looks favorite for the strength.

People are never 100% sure about Quantum physics, but we live in a world surrounded by technology that the theory has produced.

Prove that your linear growth chart holds any canon place in a fictional universe, considering that using that same logic, Kong would be crushed by his own weight. You're picking and choosing real world physics to suit your argument.

Sadako of Girth
Okay The proof is on screen when you watch King Kong.
Something you conveniently omit.

If he didnt have same strength at that size, he couldnt bound around on his knuckles, swing from shit, leap like he does, stealing vaudeville dancers, ruling islands and beating up T-rexes, crshing their skulls..

To argue that there is no proof that he has the strength of his size is absolutely insane and ironic also..

Do you believe that any level of blunt truma to concrete should produce and firey big explosion, yes or no...?

UltraMagnus
King kong loses even if he ambushed. I think sadako is trolling

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>