The Namek Dragon VS Shenron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shane8874
Never been done?

BradBalboa
Porunga is more poerful than ami and Dendes shenron, but if you count GT then black star shenron is the most powerful, practically omnipitant

King Kandy
In terms of a fight Porunga is just a whole lot bigger so he wins.

Quincy
I see a rulebreaker.

Wei Phoenix
Two featless dragons vs each other. Neither side wins until they actually have some feats.

BradBalboa
He didnt say it was a fist fight, as for feats i can think of at the top of ym head

Shenron (Kami)
Creat a pair of ladies underwear out of nothing :P
Ressurected Roshi and krillin
Brought Back all the People Killed by King Piccolo and his Demons
Brought Goku back to Life

Porunga
Brought the entire population of the Planet Namek back to life, and teleported them to Earth
Re-Created the Earth and its enitre Population
(Not sure but i think he created NEW Namek....and teleported the nameks there...)

and then black star shenrons only feat is turnign Goku back into a chid, but he is said to eb the most powerful since he was created when Piccolo and Kami where still one Entity

BradBalboa
Originally posted by BradBalboa
He didnt say it was a fist fight, as for feats i can think of at the top of ym head

Shenron (Kami) ( 1 wish at a time)
(Feats after the cell saga are Dendes Shenron, who can grant 2 wishes at a time)

Porunga 9 (wishes a time)
Brought the entire population of the Planet Namek back to life, and teleported them to Earth
(Not sure but i think he created NEW Namek....and teleported the nameks there...)

and then black star shenrons only feat is turnign Goku back into a chid, but he is said to eb the most powerful since he was created when Piccolo and Kami where still one Entity

BradBalboa
i ment to edit that not quote it wtf!!

Magee
blink

King Kandy
Originally posted by BradBalboa

Shenron (Kami)

Porunga

Porunga did not bring back the Namekians, Shenron did (Porunga could only bring back one person at a time)

BradBalboa
I apologise, my memory was a bit rusty...

Wei Phoenix
Granting wishes doesn't make one stronger than the other. We have nothing to base our claims off of on who would be stronger or not.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by shane8874
Never been done?

both shenron and porunga never show us a fight. how could you create this thread?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Granting wishes doesn't make one stronger than the other. We have nothing to base our claims off of on who would be stronger or not.
Well Porunga is a really huge muscular dragon whereas Shenron is kind of scrawny in comparison... and Shenron got killed by King Piccolo.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well Porunga is a really huge muscular dragon whereas Shenron is kind of scrawny in comparison... and Shenron got killed by King Piccolo.

That really is the only thing we have. Porunga can actually punch him while Shenron and his tiny arms can't.

BradBalboa
Porunga techincally is the TRUE Dragon, he is more powerful, and in a fist fight would win, wud be really cool to see, shenron would most liekly be biting or constricting porunga,..i might draw that =/

SSJ2Vegeta
for wishes it's in porunga's favor because after the dragonball's were destroyed along with old namek they were upgraded and plus he has 3 wishes. Remember when he wished for earth to be brought back all the people and goku's power to be restored in the buu saga.

So now he can wish as good as shenron for each wish.

Endless Mike
Porunga is canonically stronger than Shenron, I believe this is stated in the manga

BradBalboa
I think it is, since he IS the True Dragon.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Porunga is canonically stronger than Shenron, I believe this is stated in the manga It was.

Although to be more fair, both dragons received power upgrades.

Kento
Yea but can't Dende's dragon only grant two wishes?

ThunderGodEneru
I think, but isn't it able to grant a greater variety of wishes as well?

Also, technically, the dragon's power is equal to the power of whomever's existence it is bound to.

And both Dende and Guru are weak sauce, but I think Dende is even bigger weak sauce.

Kento
It use to be with wishing back multiple people but Porunga was revamped to do the same thing so I think it's extra wish now makes it more powerful. Though I wonder if Dende's Shenron or any Porunga could kill the Saiyans when they first arrive on earth unlike Kami's.

Well of course Dende, and whatever the name of the Namek's DB guy are weak. They aren't fighter Namek's like Piccolo and Nail. Now just imagine if Piccolo could make the DB's.

BradBalboa
Dendes Shenron can grant 2 wishes, but it is weakened because of this, cause krillin asks him " hey dende could you make shenron grant 3 wishs like the namekian dragon" and he says "sure but ill have to take sum energy away from its wishing power" or soemthign like tht

King Kandy
Best one is the new-Porunga because it can wish multiple people back and has one more wish than Dende's. But in terms of killing people I seem to recall reading that you can't wish to kill anybody stronger than the person who made the balls. So that doesn't translate into offensive power at all.

Zubakie
..... The ones Dende and Kami made are second hand ones. The Original Dragon on Planet Namek is the One True Dragon. Thus he is the more powerful.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Zubakie
..... The ones Dende and Kami made are second hand ones. The Original Dragon on Planet Namek is the One True Dragon. Thus he is the more powerful.
He's probably the weakest actually, can only bring back one person at a time.

Ridley_Prime
Best one is the new-Porunga because it can wish multiple people back and has one more wish than Dende's. But in terms of killing people I seem to recall reading that you can't wish to kill anybody stronger than the person who made the balls. So that doesn't translate into offensive power at all.
Yeah... though normally, I'd say Kami's Shenron would be the strongest of the eternal dragons as a result of that, since he was kinda strong enough to hold his own against Garlic Jr's 1st form in some flashback during the Garlic Jr saga, but we both know that's all filler, so meh.

BradBalboa
The flashback was from the 1st DB movie

I am who I am
It's a tie to me.

I think Red Sheron is the only Shenron better than all the rest. He could kill them both. He could grant ANY wish, no matter how powerful. It's the only Shenron wit literal limitless power.

Ridley_Prime
That was the one who would blow up the earth in a year or so (I forget the exact time) if the black-star Dragon Balls weren't regathered before that right?

Gay, like most of GT.

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed, GT bullshit should not be brought up in the same sentence as.

Akira Toriyama's work.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Indeed, GT bullshit should not be brought up in the same sentence as.

Akira Toriyama's work.

Amen

King Kandy
In terms of offense the strongest is actually Super Yi Xing Long from GT... he's like the only one that can fight...

I am who I am
GT may be bull shit but it's still a Dragon Ball anime.

GT is the reason why Dragonball has rivals in anime goodness.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by I am who I am
GT may be bull shit but it's still a Dragon Ball anime.

GT is the reason why Dragonball has rivals in anime goodness. 1. No it isn't. Not to true Dragonball fans.

2. What?

Nemesis X
I watched GT and it didn't feel like Dragon Ball to me. It felt like some fan boy made it so he can kill the series on purpose. The plot was gay, some of the new characters were gay, and the main villain was gay.

King Kandy
Most of GT was dumb but I thought Bebi and the evil dragons were interesting villains.

Kento
Eh imo Bebi Saga failed when Vegeta was taken over by him.

Nemesis X
Bebi is the most idiotic villain ever. Even Freeza is better than this guy and people don't even like him.

Icy Ninja
Gayest thing about Gt was they forgot that Gohan had become the most powerful force on the planet(for a non fused character) hell did he even go SSJ2?

Kento
Wasn't his only real fight against Bebi Goten?

I am who I am
1. No it isn't. Not to true Dragonball fans.

2. What?

1. You can never forget the past...

2.What I mean is, GT brought the entire DB series down as a whole. If they had made another good DragonBall or left it at DBZ, the series as a whole would be like the God of Anime Series.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Wasn't his only real fight against Bebi Goten?
No he also fought Omega Shenron.

Luminatus
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Bebi is the most idiotic villain ever. Even Freeza is better than this guy and people don't even like him.

You're kidding right? Freeza is the most overrated Z villain by far. He's a pussy who looks lame and has no depth. Yet people think he's the best DB villain for reasons that boggle the mind.

Endless Mike
Frieza was a good villain just for how petty and evil he was. He destroyed an entire race just because he was worried that one of them might one day get stronger than him (well actually he was right, but it was still a pretty dickish thing to do)

I mean, the guy actually made Vegeta cry.

That has to count for something.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah.. and he didn't really look lame IMO, but I guess that's a matter of personal opinion. Definitely not the best Dragon Ball villain in my book, but still pretty awesome nonetheless, though I prefer Cell or Cooler. Too bad the latter wasn't canon.

ThunderGodEneru
There is not a single DBZ villain with depth lol.

Freeza was a good villain for the reasons Mike posted.

King Kandy
Freeza was the best villain. He actually had a history and personality. Plus he actually had a logical goal whereas the later villains were just "rah i want to kill everything".

ThunderGodEneru
Not quite, Cell just wanted to prove he was the strongest, his pride was his motive.

Although very amoral, he did not go out of his way to kill others, he literally stood in one spot while waiting for the ten days to be over lol.

King Kandy
Yeah that's why he was the most boring villain of all imo. He lacked any interesting qualities whatsoever. That saga was just a dumb idea in general, I mean a red ribbon scientist who couldn't even create a decent dragon radar can build SSJ+ androids? Nah. Buu kind of worked because he was magic but he's the worst of the "kill anything" tribe.

Icy Ninja
I liked Cell the best of the villains I knew he what his sex was from the beginning unlike Frieza and was not retarded like buu. Also liked how he wanted to fight the very best and did every thing in his power to make Gohan go SSJ2. Majin(sp?) Vegeta was cool too but he wasn't truly evil.

King Kandy
Cell had significantly less depth than any other DBZ villain. And that's terrible.

I think the saiyans were the best villains, they were mildly intriguing.

I am who I am
I don't think many of the DBZ characters were meant to have depth, it was a kids show and kids don't care about depth.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by I am who I am
I don't think many of the DBZ characters were meant to have depth, it was a kids show and kids don't care about depth.
I suppose... but that goes without saying. Generally, if you're looking for characters/villains with lots of depth (if any), Dragon Ball isn't the right thing for you, so using the lack of depth example to say Cell is the worst bad guy in the series (or something to that effect) is just... stupid.

Pyron_Knight
What depth was there to Freeza? He destroyed the Saiyan race because he was pissing himself in fear of them. He enjoys killing and hurting people for fun.
...that's it.

He's a cardboard tyrant cliche. There isn't any depth.

If you want to get technical Majin Buu was the Z villain with the most depth thanks to his many forms and how, at least Fat Buu, changed as the show went on.

Cell's motives were:
-to be complete
-Once complete, test his power
-Once Super complete, DESTROY EVERYTHING.

I especially love when he returns:
y9sj_cwTGH4

Clarke is such a kickass voice-actor.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. big grin thumb up

*co-signs the entire above post*

Also, Perfect Cell had the best theme song too, especially when he returns from self-destructing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Luminatus
You're kidding right? Freeza is the most overrated Z villain by far. He's a pussy who looks lame and has no depth. Yet people think he's the best DB villain for reasons that boggle the mind.

Frieza is the best DBZ character, he was also the most original. Cell is my favorite but Frieza is the most original and possibly the best.

Not quite, Cell just wanted to prove he was the strongest, his pride was his motive.

Although very amoral, he did not go out of his way to kill others, he literally stood in one spot while waiting for the ten days to be over lol.

He killed random people during his first stage IIRC.

Yeah that's why he was the most boring villain of all imo. He lacked any interesting qualities whatsoever. That saga was just a dumb idea in general, I mean a red ribbon scientist who couldn't even create a decent dragon radar can build SSJ+ androids? Nah. Buu kind of worked because he was magic but he's the worst of the "kill anything" tribe.

He wasn't boring to me. He was pretty badass.

Originally posted by Icy Ninja
I liked Cell the best of the villains I knew he what his sex was from the beginning unlike Frieza and was not retarded like buu. Also liked how he wanted to fight the very best and did every thing in his power to make Gohan go SSJ2. Majin(sp?) Vegeta was cool too but he wasn't truly evil.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was evil.

Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
What depth was there to Freeza? He destroyed the Saiyan race because he was pissing himself in fear of them. He enjoys killing and hurting people for fun.
...that's it.

He's a cardboard tyrant cliche. There isn't any depth.

If you want to get technical Majin Buu was the Z villain with the most depth thanks to his many forms and how, at least Fat Buu, changed as the show went on.

Cell's motives were:
-to be complete
-Once complete, test his power
-Once Super complete, DESTROY EVERYTHING.

I especially love when he returns:
y9sj_cwTGH4

Clarke is such a kickass voice-actor.

Cardboard cliche? Cell and Buu are copies of each other. Lets compare their similarities:

Regeneration
Created
Absorbtion
Learned moves from opponents
They were created strong. Frieza was naturally born and more than likely became strong over time.

Frieza actually succeeded with his plans. He became the galactic emperor. He enslaved many races and did what he wanted when he wanted.

You can think Cell had great motives but when you take a second to read what you just said, they don't sound very great or deep.

1. Get strong
2. Prove strength
3. Destroy anything weaker than me.

Neo Darkhalen
I find Cell to be the best Dragonball villain, he's just so lulzy in his different forms.

And to be fair not one villain in Dragonball Z has any real depth at least Cell can blame it of the sayian dominate genes, but he's generally such an awesome villain so I don't really care.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Indeed. big grin thumb up

*co-signs the entire above post*

Also, Perfect Cell had the best theme song too, especially when he returns from self-destructing.

Indeed that theme was kickass and his return a moment of epicness, I always wondered why kill Trunks, he could pick anyone, instead he picks him.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He killed random people during his first stage IIRC. To become stronger, not for lulz.

And Vegeta is the best DBZ character, no other can rival him in depth and character development.

Pyron_Knight
He did kill the army guys for the lulz.
WL6YnYZ9o9w

Icy Ninja
And Vegeta is the best DBZ character, no other can rival him in depth and character development.
QFT Vegeta is my favorite character

ThunderGodEneru
They attacked him.

Of course he killed them.

King Kandy
To become stronger, not for lulz.

This is the truth. That's why he's my favorite villain. Not a villain later on of course but imo he was at his best in the Namek saga.

Icy Ninja
Vegeta was sweet he had the best fights in the show I think.

King Kandy
Definitely, it's a shame he had to play second fiddle to Goku. I really feel for the guy, his whole childhood he was groomed to be the leader of the saiyans but he gets surpassed left and right.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Indeed that theme was kickass and his return a moment of epicness, I always wondered why kill Trunks, he could pick anyone, instead he picks him.
Well, at least he avenged Frieza (and his father) by doing that, in a way. stick out tongue

And lol @ the Cell vs Army thing. I remember that. Pretty priceless. Funny thing is, Cell already took out a group of them before (in his first stage) when he was in the middle of fighting Piccolo.

chidori210

Ban Mido
I would have to say Shenron, mainly just due to the fact the poor guy gets the same wish from basically every villian....this videos pretty much spot on what happens to the poor guy time and time again..

lpb_lJwf3Ds

Lewhow
Sorry fore all spelling mistackes

Porunga is the origanul dragon that Shenron was based on when he was created.

Porunga origanuly cude grant any 3 wishes but cude not restore more than one life per wish

Shenron origanuly cude only grant 1 wish but you cude not mack the same wish twice (if you brote sume one back you cude not do it agen)

however afder frezer and his team killed all the newmekeyons (they wher brote back by shenron) they made it so Porunga cude restore more than one life per wish and he cude bring sumeone back more than once

with the gordeyon earth gone they need a new one so Goku got denday to recreate the dragon and he did so and made it so Shenron cude grant tow wishes

If you include Dragonball GT the Black star dragonball Shenron can only grant one wish.

The time it takes fore Porunga to rest is 1 year on Namek and that is only 130 earth days but it takes Shenron 365 days on earth.
But in dragonball Goku ask Kami to remack shenron and when he as done they can make a wish strit away without having to wait 365 days.

So if you are jujing it by abulity Porunga wude be more powaful then the other 2 because he can grant one more wish then Shenron and they both can grant the same wish (Porunga can bring sumeone back more than once)

King Kandy
And they say Americans butcher the english language...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.