Gundam Double 00

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shane8874

Slaanesh
emm??what r we suppose to do here?? no expression

Kero_Co
My favorite Gundam in a long time. Definitely revived my faith in the series after Seed ****** everything up. The dub sucks hard pig ass though. (Nooo! Graham!)

Slaanesh
what's wrong with Seed??it's pretty good to me no expression

but double 00 is better smile

shane8874
I didnt really like this gundam. my fav was gundam wing/zero.

IppoDLuffy
G Gundam FTW

psycho gundam
Originally posted by shane8874
I didnt really like this gundam. my fav was gundam wing/zero. gundam 00 is supposed is similar in style as gundam wing, just like how gundam seed is a sort of modern rehashing of all the universal century series all combined into one.

basically, if you like wing than you will probably like 00.

shane8874
I miss wrote that, I meant to say I didn't like it as much. I have only just started watching it tho on scifi channel it's OK tho so who do you think would win in a fight 00 with gm drives activated or super gundam zero? If i am correct?

Kero_Co
00 Gundams get pretty hacked.

Seravee and 00 anyway.

Slaanesh
I miss wrote that, I meant to say I didn't like it as much. I have only just started watching it tho on scifi channel it's OK tho so who do you think would win in a fight 00 with gm drives activated or super gundam zero? If i am correct?

when gundam 00 activated the trans-am..it can actually move faster than the eye can see..i don't know who super gundam zero is..is it gundam wing zero custom??

Galvaclaw
OO gundam would eat wing zero alive. It has just as much fire power combined with telepathy for the pilot, teleportation and being much faster.

psycho gundam
if the wing zero's double buster rifle shot hit the 00, chances are that it would be scrap, but the likelihood of that is slim even with heero's skills and three shots. the rest of the wing zero's arsenal is pretty weak compared to the new series (a pair of head mounted, fire-linked vulcans and a pair on the upper torso), maybe heero's beam saber skills can compensate for it and maybe the gundanium's durability....and the zero system.

but most likely the 00 pwns the wing zero, trans-am is too much as well as it having two GN drives. the 00 is just too powerful.

shane8874
Sorry guys I meant Burning Gundam

psycho gundam
Sorry guys I meant Burning Gundam the god gundam.
i hate g gundam, it's lumped together with super-deformed gundam force. SD and G are"super" robots, as opposed to all the other series being "real" robots.

shane8874
what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.