What would your Shikai/Bankai look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Anyone give any thought as to what it their weapon would be like if they were a shinigami in bleach? What would your shikai and bankai be like? Would you use a regular sword?

Just curious. My buddies and I were talking about this while we were under the influence.

AC/DC'S_LVR
a guitar that can shatter the ears of my enemies or turn then to my will
rockhard

emmaandroguefan
My Shikai would be an average looking sword, but in Bakai it will look like Ivy Valentine's snake sword. When in Bakai, I am able to cast Illusion and stab my sword into the ground so it can attack my enemy from beneath, Peace.

Quincy
Originally posted by emmaandroguefan
My Shikai would be an average looking sword, but in Bakai it will look like Ivy Valentine's snake sword. When in Bakai, I am able to cast Illusion and stab my sword into the ground so it can attack my enemy from beneath, Peace.

A whip sword would be pretty sweet.

Csdabest
Dissapear with the thunder....KIRIN!!!!!!!!.

But seriously. My shikai would summon a 1000 souls particles to form into boots and crotch stomp my enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.