Quasar,Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman vs. Firestorm,Black Bolt,Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Each Team gets 1 minute Prep.

No BFR.

I thought this would be an insane match up. could go a couple of ways I think.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by fangirl101

No BFR.

That's for sure. Remind me please what BFR is?

This seems strange, a team where Iron-Man might be the weak link.

What are some of Firestorm's best feats of speed, durability and ahem fire power?

I would think we have reason to believe Black Bolt's yell could get through Sue's force field.

Is there anyone on Team B that can take a speedblitz from WW or react to it to defend?

fangirl101
Originally posted by SupremeMan

What are some of Firestorm's best feats of speed, durability and ahem fire power?

I would think we have reason to believe Black Bolt's yell could get through Sue's force field.

Is there anyone on Team B that can take a speedblitz from WW or react to it to defend?
With One minute Prep, All of them could take a SB from Wondy. FS can create indestrucable shields, phase, Iron Man could boost his defenses momentarily and BB is durable enough to take an initial Speed Blitz. FS can also change Iron's man's armor into adamntium. Things could def go a few dif ways.

Lord Feron
Team one !

IMO IW would turn you know.. invisible. ANd kill Iron Man. He would be the only person that would still be able to track her in invisible mode. IW should easily kill IM before the others notice what is happening.

Quasar can hold of BB, contain him until

IW qould protect WW from anything Firestorm might chuck at her. WW either beats his ass down or lassos him.

After that the 3, team up on BB.

IMO Iron drags down Team 2 too much.

Lord Feron
With One minute Prep, All of them could take a SB from Wondy. FS can create indestrucable shields, phase, Iron Man could boost his defenses momentarily and BB is durable enough to take an initial Speed Blitz. FS can also change Iron's man's armor into adamntium. Things could def go a few dif ways.

Didn't think of the Adamantium suit that can be made for IM...

hmmm....

Naija boy

On team 2 Blackbolt would be able to partially defend against given that wondy wont be blitzing him at at light speed (way out of character). Still this could go either way depending on matchups. Quasar can take out Iron man pretty quickly but if he doesnt go head to head with Firestorm, IW could be out near instantly. WW vs BB would be a really good scrap which imo could also go either way and Quasar vs Firestorm is close as well. Id say team 1 5.5/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Naija boy
On team 2 Blackbolt would be able to partially defend against given that wondy wont be blitzing him at at light speed (way out of character). Still this could go either way depending on matchups. Quasar can take out Iron man pretty quickly but if he doesnt go head to head with Firestorm, IW could be out near instantly. WW vs BB would be a really good scrap which imo could also go either way and Quasar vs Firestorm is close as well. Id say team 1 5.5/10

How the hayell is IW be out instantaneously. IMO she should last the longest due to INVISIBILITY and crazy ass sheilds.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
How the hayell is IW be out instantaneously. IMO she should last the longest due to INVISIBILITY and crazy ass sheilds.

Actually i didnt see the 1 minute prep. So i without that, Firestorm would probly turn her into a cow or something at the beginning of the fight. But with the prep she probly will be able to last pretty long as u said

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Naija boy

This is why I hate multi-person fights. So many variables. I mean real multi-person fights, of course, not set-ups.

fangirl101
This is why I hate multi-person fights. So many variables. I mean real multi-person fights, of course, not set-ups. My threads always have variable, very balanced, Well thought out real Multi-Person fights. smile

starlock
Team 1 for the win(quasar is wendell?)

Quasar and Firestorm would be one hell of a throw down...

But i think Quasar and WW will be too much for Team 2...unless its not Wendell..then its Team 2 for the win

jalek moye
could black bolt break sue's forcefield with his voice?

not that he'd get a chance seeing as wonderwoman would most likly blitz him.

Thorion
WW and IW hold team one back.

Team two 10/10.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Thorion
WW and IW hold team one back.

Team two 10/10.

Why do you believe that?

Bentley
Phyla as Quasar? If not, Wendell may as well solo.

Thorion
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why do you believe that?

Because team one has two weak links, while team two has one.

Flawless logic.

fangirl101
Lord don't u get that thorion is trolling? His blind hate of wondy has him actually saying she's a weak link. Lulz. Please don't quote. I ilke seeing the this user is on ignore when I see his name.

Bouboumaster
Wich Quasar?

jalek moye
this is a good matchup could go either way, depending on how things go

Sin I AM
adamantium is so overrated firestorm should change his suit to vibranium, and dissolve that lasso

fangirl101
Originally posted by Sin I AM
adamantium is so overrated firestorm should change his suit to vibranium, and dissolve that lasso The lasso is unbreakable.

Sin I AM
isn't that hyperbole I mean anything that can be created can be undone

Draco69
The lasso cannot be altered even on a molecular level. It's the universal manifestation of truth.

It would take massive reality-altering abilities to alter it. Much like the Queen of Fables.

As for the battle, it could go either way. It truly depends how they use their prep.

In other words, it truly depends on how Quasar and Firestorm use their prep.

TricksterPriest
Is this Wendell or Phyla? Because Phyla is a stupid ***** who has no idea how to use the bands. sad

Firestorm has one big advantage. He can activate and DE-activate meta-human powers. He could theoretically turn off IW's powers, or activate powers in his teammates. Bit of a crapshoot, but it could work. And I'm unsure as to whether Quasar can defend against offensive matter-manip.

Um....doesn't Wondy have the disk of Lasinar in prep?

Is this current IM, Extremis or other?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Draco69
The lasso cannot be altered even on a molecular level. It's the universal manifestation of truth.

It would take massive reality-altering abilities to alter it. Much like the Queen of Fables.

As for the battle, it could go either way. It truly depends how they use their prep.

In other words, it truly depends on how Quasar and Firestorm use their prep.

really I didn't know her lasso was that powerful

Aztec123
You gave wonder woman one minute prep. no expression
imo, i think she can take the team by herself.
medusas head for the win.

Kris Blaze

No BFR.

Quasar,Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman vs. Firestorm,Black Bolt,Iron man

Que?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.