Thoughts on Celeste Morne, Jedi Exile, Muur, and Talisman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
Ok so I heard that Celeste Morne, and Jedi Exile are the same person.. What do you think?

Also, how did she live that long? she's older than Yoda+Jabba, and thats kinda scary. besides the stasis thing I mean. After Vader woke her up, and she still lived long enough to meet Cade, Vader's descendant like idk 5 generations? and she looks so freakin young. As in her 20's.

and I need some clarification on something else too.
When Darth Krayt got pushed off by the lightning, was it Celeste's lightning or did it come from the fingertips of Muur?

I was under the impression that Muur was in control of her body, and used her to do all the evil stuff.

Since I haven't really read the legacy comics or any of the other comics, I don't really know the specifics. sry lol

any1 kno where I can get the comics though?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by kotorfan
Ok so I heard that Celeste Morne, and Jedi Exile are the same person.. What do you think?
Where did you hear this bullshit?

The talisman she was wearing kept her immortal.

The image of Muur is just for show I think. I doubt anyone could see his image while talking to Celeste, and the lightning came from Celeste when Muur joined in.

kotorfan
ok thx. lol

well the reason I thought Celeste Morne and the Exile were the same was because I found it off somewhere I don't remember, and in the Kotor 2 name generation, Celeste, and Morne appears in it.

Brit
Nope, Celeste is not the Exile. She disappears from the Galaxy before KOTOR2 even happens and reappears 4000 years later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.