Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane Vs Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
John McClane whos mother was clearly had something in common with Blade's mom, has an unfeasibly large midichlorean count gains him Sith training directly under the new New York police comissioner Dave Palpatine. He is bitten by a little spider in the newyork science museum. Which turns him into Sith Daywalking SpiderMcclane.

Martin Riggs was long ago bitten by a top shit Vampire while training in additional Jedi skills under Yoda Kowalski of 3rd division and he has gone to Goblin to get some serum in hope that it might cure him.... Well it didnt. It made Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin. And now hes pissed at McClane for giving him a ticket for parking.....naturally war ensues....so naturally he makes Murtaugh a half vampire and brings him along.

New York is the battle ground.

Full use of the City, Lightabers, the force, Hostage taking and all that good shit.

To the death. smokin'

dadudemon
Chuck Norris wins. no expression

Robtard
Facts we know:

Sith beats Jedi (sometimes)
Daywalker beats Vampire
Spider beats Goblin
McClane beats Riggs

Seems the 'Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane' clearly has the wins on his side.

Rogue Jedi
Jeez............

Rogue Jedi
Who bit Riggs needs to be specified. Lestat? 30 days of night? Pretty vague here.

Robtard
Murtaugh bit him; on the penis.

Rogue Jedi
Seriously, who bit Riggs could make or break the deal.

Robtard
http://sportsblogs.latimes.com/sports_baseball_dodgers/images/2008/05/07/the_count.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Then McClane owns..

Why do I get the feeling Sadako will come in here and name a vampire that is far inferior to Blade?

Robtard
If he's using Blade on one side, logically he'd be using a vampire from the Blade movie as well.

Rogue Jedi
Blade vampires are weak, except for Drake. Anyone other than Drake and McClane pwns.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Chuck Norris wins. no expression

I'm with dadudemon

Dr Will Hatch
McClane FTW

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who bit Riggs needs to be specified. Lestat? 30 days of night? Pretty vague here.

Its his choice of neck biter.

Sadako of Girth
Then McClane owns..

Why do I get the feeling Sadako will come in here and name a vampire that is far inferior to Blade?

No. Far from it.
We dont allllll have your ethos. stick out tongue

Pick your vamp.

Impediment
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
John McClane whos mother was clearly had something in common with Blade's mom, has an unfeasibly large midichlorean count gains him Sith training directly under the new New York police comissioner Dave Palpatine. He is bitten by a little spider in the newyork science museum. Which turns him into Sith Daywalking SpiderMcclane.

Martin Riggs was long ago bitten by a top shit Vampire while training in additional Jedi skills under Yoda Kowalski of 3rd division and he has gone to Goblin to get some serum in hope that it might cure him.... Well it didnt. It made Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin. And now hes pissed at McClane for giving him a ticket for parking.....naturally war ensues....so naturally he makes Murtaugh a half vampire and brings him along.

New York is the battle ground.

Full use of the City, Lightabers, the force, Hostage taking and all that good shit.

To the death. smokin'

Whaaaat?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah I know this is stretching it a bit, but please try to go with it, this should be awesome..

Impediment
Okay. But if this gets out of hand, I'm closing it.

You're right, though: This might be interesting.

jaden101
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc211/RoanK/EPICWIN.jpg

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
Okay. But if this gets out of hand, I'm closing it.

You're right, though: This might be interesting.

Cant say no fairer than that... yes

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jaden101
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc211/RoanK/EPICWIN.jpg

LOL laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
No. Far from it.
We dont allllll have your ethos. stick out tongue

Pick your vamp. Akasha wink

Robtard
Akasha wink

Had to google that.

I was sure that you were going to say Brad Pitt, since you're gay for him and read Anne Rice novels. I was close.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Had to google that.

I was sure that you were going to say Brad Pitt, since you're gay for him and read Anne Rice novels. I was close. Any Anne Rice vamp will pwn Blade is ten seconds.

Sadako of Girth
Will try to buttf**k him, more like. shifty

Sorry. stick out tongue

Couldnt resist that.

Seriously though, They never faced Sith Daywalker SpiderMcClane before.

Placidity
What kind of vampire are we talking about here? Could make a big difference.

Rogue Jedi
Facts we know:

Sith beats Jedi (sometimes)
Daywalker beats Vampire
Spider beats Goblin
McClane beats Riggs

Seems the 'Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane' clearly has the wins on his side.

Jedi/Sith 50/50...Advantage even
Akasha pwns Blade BIG TIME...Advantage Riggs by far
Spider Beats Goblin...Advantage McClane
Riggs beats McClane (Not relevant because they are no longer mortal)

Lets see....... Akasha's ability to levitate and set other vamps afire with a mere thought.....Yeah, Riggs pwns.......

Sadako of Girth
"OH MY GOD! The quarterback (Riggs) is toast...!" (with lightning).

Good job Spidermccclane isnt really a vampire too.

Rogue Jedi
One thought and McClane is a crispy critter, yeah.....Instant McClanekabob.

Rogue Jedi
Wait a sec.....Does Riggs have Gobby's sled?

Robtard
Jedi/Sith 50/50...Advantage even
Akasha pwns Blade BIG TIME...Advantage Riggs by far
Spider Beats Goblin...Advantage McClane
Riggs beats McClane (Not relevant because they are no longer mortal)

Lets see....... Akasha's ability to levitate and set other vamps afire with a mere thought.....Yeah, Riggs pwns.......

It's "Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane"; not just another vampire.

This wouldn't be Akasha he'd be facing, it's Riggs, who's also Jedi, who took the super-serum and then was BITTEN by Akasha and turned vampiric.

Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane wins every scenario, well, except maybe a cock-sucking contest, as Rice-vamps are all 'putting from the ruff.'

Wait a sec.....Does Riggs have Gobby's sled?

Does it matter? Didn't do the Goblin much good against Spider-man; in fact, the sledge is what killed him. Sure you want to gimp your sexual-perference-ambiguous guy?

Rogue Jedi
It's "Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane"; not just another vampire.

This wouldn't be Akasha he'd be facing, it's Riggs, who's also Jedi, who took the super-serum and then was BITTEN by Akasha and turned vampiric.

Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane wins every scenario, well, except maybe a cock-sucking contest, as Rice-vamps are all 'putting from the ruff.'

Does it matter? Didn't do the Goblin much good against Spider-man; in fact, the sledge is what killed him. Sure you want to gimp your sexual-perference-ambiguous guy?

Dont know much about vamps do you? If a vamp is bitten by another, the newborn inherits the others powers to some degree. So yeah, Riggs would be able to fly AND set McClane afire with a mere thought. AND Akasha is the most powerful vampire in a group of vampires that are, without a doubt, the most powerful in the fictional vampire universe.

Do you really wanna break this down to every aspect of their powers? If so, it will only hurt your argument.

Robtard
Dont know much about vamps do you? If a vamp is bitten by another, the newborn inherits the others powers to some degree. So yeah, Riggs would be able to fly AND set McClane afire with a mere thought. AND Akasha is the most powerful vampire in a group of vampires that are, without a doubt, the most powerful in the fictional vampire universe.

Do you really wanna break this down to every aspect of their powers? If so, it will only hurt your argument.

I probably know more about vampires than you do, in the overall sense of knowing about vampires. I haven't watched 'Queen of the Damned' though and I don't read Anne Rice, so in that regards I will side with your Anne rice expertise.

Does Lestat have the power to 'set aflame' other vampires, I know he's a bit of a flamer; I don't recall this ability in IWTV?

They're about the same, except McClane has darkside Force powers, Spider-sense and McClane-luck above the other. I'd argue about that setting vampires aflame ability, considering neither of them is just a vampire.

edit: Reading up on Marius de Romanus and Lestat, they gained the flamer ability after 'many drinks' of her blood, not just by being turned.

Rogue Jedi

Sadako of Girth
No he isnt, Logically.

Otherwise, he could have defeated him.

Besides Yoda only moved so fast because of his specific physiology and small size. Is Riggs now a member of Yoda's species..?

Rogue Jedi
No but he has all of Yoda's training.

Sadako of Girth
Well hed have to fight differently because of his differing attributes.
Differing reach, height, weight, less able to be so quick/springy due to not having those little Yoda/frogs legs etc...

Rogue Jedi
So he'd take Yoda's teachings and incorporate them to his size. It's all relative.

Robtard
So he'd take Yoda's teachings and incorporate them to his size. It's all relative.

WTF? Toda trained Dooku, Dooku trained Jin, Jin trained Obi, Obi trained Anankin. Yet none of those fools ever showed Yoda's little flipping about antics with the sabre.

Rogue Jedi
WTF? Toda trained Dooku, Dooku trained Jin, Jin trained Obi, Obi trained Anankin. Yet none of those fools ever showed Yoda's little flipping about antics with the sabre. I am talking about speed. "Incorporate them to his own size" doesn't necessarily mean he will do the flips left and right like Yoda did.

Sadako of Girth
Whut wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!
Oops.
"Sorry RJ, wrong guess! , would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can REALLY change...?" stick out tongue

Its the size of lack thereof that gives the speed at spinning..
Bigger taller people somersaulting take longer to rotate.

Not to mention the weight.

Even if those bigger guys tucked up like a motherf*cking transformer, no way would they spin as fast as Yoda.

Robtard
I am talking about speed. "Incorporate them to his own size" doesn't necessarily mean he will do the flips left and right like Yoda did.

Dude, so if Mike Tyson trained you how to box, you'd have the punching speed he had in his prime? Na.

Rogue Jedi
Whut wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!
Oops.
"Sorry RJ, wrong guess! , would you like to go for double jeopardy where the scores can REALLY change...?" stick out tongue

Its the size of lack thereof that gives the speed at spinning..
Bigger taller people somersaulting take longer to rotate.

Not to mention the weight.

Even if those bigger guys tucked up like a motherf*cking transformer, no way would they spin as fast as Yoda. Yeah, I just said that.

"Incorporate them to his own size" doesn't necessarily mean he will do the flips left and right like Yoda did.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, so if Mike Tyson trained you how to box, you'd have the punching speed he had in his prime? Na. If I were 18-20 years old again, and if it were Cus Damato training me, yeah, I might.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, I just said that.

"Incorporate them to his own size" doesn't necessarily mean he will do the flips left and right like Yoda did.

You said it in a way suggesting that Yoda training him directly would somehow make him as fast and agile as Yoda.

Sadako of Girth
If I were 18-20 years old again, and if it were Cus Damato training me, yeah, I might.

Nope. You wouldnt. Your Body mechanics and mind are different to his.

You have a neck for just one example.

This is why no one else Damato trained performed like Tyson.

He was unique.

Rogue Jedi
Nope. You wouldnt. Your Body mechanics and mind are different to his.

You have a neck for just one example.

This is why no one else Damato trained performed like Tyson.

He was unique. Me having a neck has nothing to do with my hand speed.

Sadako of Girth
His short arms, no neck and massive shoulders did though.
You dont punch as much from the arm as you make out. Its legs, waist, and shoulder movements before the arms get involved.

And his lateral bobbing and weaving on the way in fail him, then his bulked out no necked chin was like a shock absorber. which while moving is covered by shoulder or glove most of the time anyways..

(And running hard and long enough developing the power in his legs to be able to get that upper body into striking range in time, something later on that was nullified by age/lack of training, and he paid for it)

Anyways, to be in prime Tyson, you'd have to be in prime Tyson.
I repeat, he was mentally and physically unique.
His build and therefore the way he had to fight was different to you.
How tall are you, what reach do you have and how much do you weigh..? All has a lot to do with which of the few main styles you should adopt...

Rogue Jedi
His short arms and massive shoulders did though.
And his lateral bobbing and weaving on the way in fail him, then his bulked out no necked chin was like a shock absorber.

(And running hard and long enough developing the power in his legs to be able to get that upper body into striking range in time, something later on that was nullified by age/lack of training, and he paid for it)

Either way, to be in prime Tyson, you'd have to be in prime Tyson. Yeah, plus the fact that I would never beat on a woman.

Sadako of Girth
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
Not Robin Givens, man droolio

Sadako of Girth
She and her mother played him like a fiddle. He shoulda thrown the mother in law down them stairs.... wink

Rogue Jedi
I know, but......Robin Givens droolio

Robtard
If I were 18-20 years old again, and if it were Cus Damato training me, yeah, I might.

He might have made you into the best boxer you could become, but a Mike Tyson in his prime. Na.

You do realize that not everyone is created equal, right? People do have limits that others may not have. I don't like it anymore than you do, just a fact of life.

Sadako of Girth
Next week: "The birds and the bees."

Rogue Jedi
He might have made you into the best boxer you could become, but a Mike Tyson in his prime. Na.

You do realize that not everyone is created equal, right? People do have limits that others may not have. I don't like it anymore than you do, just a fact of life. Buster Douglas pwned.

Sadako of Girth
Pwned...Yes thats what happened to him in his like next fight...

Douglas had a great night for sure, but Tyson wasnt himself. Anyone could see that. He never got into it really...

Robtard
Buster Douglas pwned.

He did so for one match, wasn't a "pwn" though, just a good fight overall. "Pwnage" is what Tyson did to Spinks.

Rogue Jedi
Pwned haermm Buster was obviously in it for the money, if he had trained as hard for his title defense he would have had a longer career.

Sadako of Girth
And lets not forget Berbick............. Thought that man's head would come clean off lolz.

And like Lewis did to Tyson those years later.
Tyson should never have taken that fight...
His subsequennt loss to Danny Williams proved that.

Rogue Jedi
I am more into the skinny mexicans who punch so fast you cant see them.

Sadako of Girth
Pwned haermm Buster was obviously in it for the money, if he had trained as hard for his title defense he would have had a longer career.

He had a to pay for hospital bills for a dying wife or mother.
Powerful motivator, but he still wouldnt have done it against 1985-86 Tyson though. Meanwhile Tyson was being completely f**ked by Don King as well as TB and her mother. And was doing drugs and stuff too.... he seemed to lose focus. And of course Cus wasnt there to help get him focused.

Sadako of Girth
I am more into the skinny mexicans who punch so fast you cant see them.

I see em.

That first Barrera/Morales fight.

Jesus H titty f**king christ, that was a shit storm of two way gladatorial combat in anyones book.

Truly epic.

Rogue Jedi
I see em.

That first Barrera/Morales fight.

Jesus H titty f**king christ, that was a shit storm of two way gladatorial combat in anyones book.

Truly epic. Weird, thats actually my fave fight of all time.

Sadako of Girth
Its like a 12 round version of Haggler/Hearns.

Rogue Jedi
Marco is my favorite boxer. LOVED it when he defeated that Prince Nasseed guy.

Sadako of Girth
I follwed Hamed for years..... And was just as keen to see what Barrera would do to him.

Hamed was another boxer who when he abandoned boxing basics like movement and evasiveness, he just stood there like a schmuck and ate it all night, his ego unable to accept that he was never gonna take a back foot-boxing Barrera out with just occasional Big shots out of the blue....he used to be good with combos when he apllied himself, but there was none of it on that occasion.
Figuring that Barrera would let bravado and mexican pride and machismo do his thinking, he had trained in counter punching Barrera as he came forwards... But Barrera jabbed and moved, covered up well, and countered Naz's head off all night. Smart guy.

Basic stuff that f**ked Naz up. And rightly so.

And I still say Barrera won that Morales fight.

Sadako of Girth
So......anyways... How does Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin fair against.....

........say.................

.......sunlight for example....? smokin'

Rogue Jedi
Well, Akasha can walk in the day, so.................................

Sadako of Girth
Ah.

I guess she thinks shes pretty smart huh...? Does she think she can outsmart a bullet...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Multiple bullets. Akasha is the strongest vampire of the bunch, and Anne Rice's vamps are the most powerful.

Sadako of Girth
Movie Feats...?

Or are you just talking from your Novels...?

Rogue Jedi
Movie. In the novel, she is like the third strongest if I remember right.

Sadako of Girth
Which movie...?
I might have to check this out.

Rogue Jedi
Queen of the Damned

iGPIJgFiyEA

These vamps are frigging juggernauts compared to the Blade vamps, to Blade himself, to most if not all other fictional vamps.

Rogue Jedi
In the movie, she is the most powerful. In the book, I believe that Khayman and Mekare are the only ones more powerful than she.

jaden101
So how would the vamps from the Nightwatch trilogy fair against those previously mentioned?

ZtVD97ss7rU

Ahsoka Tano
Dumb thread is dumb. Sad thing is this thread is still open.

lul @ mod.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
So how would the vamps from the Nightwatch trilogy fair against those previously mentioned?

ZtVD97ss7rU Never seen it, hard to say. Looks like they can teleport?

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano

lul @ mod. GTFO then.

Ahsoka Tano
GTFO then.

Point being, neither are movie characters.

Sadako of Girth

lul @ mod.

How well constructed and compelling.
Thank you for the contribution. wink

Sadako of Girth
Point being, neither are movie characters.

You've not seen Die Hard or Lethal Weapon....? smile

Rogue Jedi
Point being, neither are movie characters. Are you on crack?

Ahsoka Tano
"Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane Vs Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin"

I get it, but I never invisioned Mcclane and Riggs with lul retard superpowers in those movies. I find in this to be more comic (not like there is a comic) forum than movie forum.

And no RJ, I don't do drugs. The way you act on this forum, you probably do. Especially when it comes to your debating. Next time, don't inhale.

Rogue Jedi
"Sith Daywalking SpiderMcClane Vs Jedi Vampire Green Riggslin"

I get it, but I never invisioned Mcclane and Riggs with lul retard superpowers in those movies. I find in this to be more comic (not like there is a comic) forum than movie forum.

And no RJ, I don't do drugs. The way you act on this forum, you probably do. Especially when it comes to your debating. Next time, don't inhale. They are different movie characters combined, you have to use a bit of brain power. Come on now, I know you can do it. big grin

BTW: Imp has already been to this thread and has approved it, so instead of whining like an abandoned kitten, either contribute to the discussion or GTFO.

Ahsoka Tano
They are different movie characters combined, you have to use a bit of brain power. Come on now, I know you can do it. big grin

BTW: Imp has already been to this thread and has approved it, so instead of whining like an abandoned kitten, either contribute to the discussion or GTFO.

Pretty sad, imo. Especially since they aren't actually movie characters. I never saw Mcclane shoot spider webs and so on. I never saw Riggs as a vampire and ect. in the movies.

Just my opinion.

Rogue Jedi

Ahsoka Tano

Rogue Jedi
RJ, I understand that. My point is that these characters have none of those powers to start with. Usually threads start with 2 or more characters, and they either have all there powers or they are limited in certain powers decided by the thread starter. There not given some absolute retarded "wtf lets have fun powers and make no sense and debate about this" powers.

My point is, this is Mcclane vs Riggs on angel dust and approved by the local mod.

If so, knock yourself out.

Riggs would still take him, imo. Indeed he would. Riggs would make him his McByatch.

Robtard
Pretty sad, imo. Especially since they aren't actually movie characters. I never saw Mcclane shoot spider webs and so on. I never saw Riggs as a vampire and ect. in the movies.

Just my opinion.

So it's safe to assume you wouldn't approve of a: Opti-Termi-Achil-Preda-Obi Vs Godzi-Kong-Wolvi-Xeno-Vader, match?

BTW, Godzi-Kong-Wolvi-Xeno-Vader would win.

Ahsoka Tano
So it's safe to assume you wouldn't approve of a: Opti-Termi-Achil-Preda-Obi Vs Godzi-Kong-Wolvi-Xeno-Vader, match?

BTW, Godzi-Kong-Wolvi-Xeno-Vader would win.

lul, only if you make it.

Robtard
lul, only if you make it.

Dude, this guy is 100% pure "PWNAGE", look.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9838/godzikongwolvixenovader.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude wtf is that.

Ahsoka Tano
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude wtf is that.

All your debates wrapped it one, RJ.

The exception is, they win.

Scythe

Hahaha, win! This thread is over, that thing wins, let's call it Benny!

Robtard

The exception is, they win.

LoL x 9.

Rogue Jedi

The exception is, they win. Yeah cuz I totally started this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are the one who rolled in here talking about how this thread sucks, and laughing at the mod, and yet you ridicule me for defending the thread? laughing out loud Nice form.

Sadako of Girth

OMFGAWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!
LMAO

laughing out loud

That is some crazy ass shit lolz

I wouldnt wanna fight it.

Sadako of Girth
McClane for the win, he drives an SUV with glass vials of holywater on the hood and bumper straight through Riggs. wink

If Riggs even dreams he beat McClane, he better wake up, apologise and then commit harikari.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs levitates away and sets the SUV aflame....DDDDDOOOOHHHHHHHH

Sadako of Girth
Can he do that while being Held/lightninged to shit...?

And what make McClane so succeptible to Rigg's powers in your cited scenario....?

Rogue Jedi
What makes him succeptible? Well, the Anne Rice vamps are without a doubt WAY more powerful than Blade, and they were succeptible.

Sadako of Girth
So could they set fire to all species...?

I didnt seen evidence yet that that works on Sith Daywalking SpideyMcclanes yet.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Watch that trailer? "Akasha takes pleasure in destroying life, mortal and immortal alike."

Sadako of Girth
So does McClane.... shifty

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Even without the levitation and flaming capabilities, Riggs will be stronger and faster. WAY stronger and faster.

Ahsoka Tano
Yeah cuz I totally started this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously I can see you haven't started this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are the one who rolled in here talking about how this thread sucks

It's not that it sucks, it just not movie cannon. And hence, against the rules.

and laughing at the mod,

And so if I did? I'm sure he can take it. Not like this is serious business or anything.

and yet you ridicule me for defending the thread?

Playing the victim, I see. You reply and I respond. That's the way the internet works, straw man.

Nice form.

Thanks. When I was younger I was a gymnast.

Rogue Jedi
Obviously I can see you haven't started this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Obviously, my name is not Sadako. roll eyes (sarcastic)

More like bending forum rules, adding different characters to the mix, put a twist on things.

If it's not serious business, then why question the content of the thread?

Victim? Hardly. I see a blowhard blowing hot air about how they think a thread sucks, that's all, so I figure why not just ignore the thread?

And really, what's wrong with me defending a thread? How is that playing victim? I would LOVE to hear this....

I know, you are one of those people who needs someone to point at and laugh, it makes you feel better about yourself. It's OK, point and laugh away, I'll consider it my good deed for the day to help the less fortunate.

I was a baseball player, I win.

Ahsoka Tano

Rogue Jedi
I know, I stated this before. roll eyes (sarcastic) Indeed you did.

Right, I'M the one saying the thread sucks . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indeed it isn't. So just go with the approved thread.

Touche?

It's BEWBZ.

Ah, the age card. Lookie lookie, she resorted to the AGE card. crylaugh Finish your dinner and go to your room then.

Well ALL guys do that, durh, where HAVE you been?

Ahsoka Tano
Well, btw I haven't even eaten dinner yet. lul

Rogue Jedi
I had fried chicken. No hard feelings?

Ahsoka Tano
I had fried chicken. No hard feelings?

Of course not man. It's all good.

Sadako of Girth

It's not that it sucks, it just not movie cannon. And hence, against the rules.

Dude, how can you comment on movie canon status with a name like that...? Methinks you be a secret master of irony.
laughing out loud

Ahsoka Tano
Lucas says that I'm cannon. uhuh

Rogue Jedi
This Lucas?

decctGN6JOM

Robtard
This Lucas?

He'd also destroy Riggs; just with his bug net too.

Sadako of Girth
Lucas says that I'm cannon. uhuh

Yes. As in "...fodder".

But not Canon.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Charlie Sheen pwns.

Sadako of Girth
He'd also destroy Riggs; just with his bug net too.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Riggs with Akashas blood in his veins= WIN.

Ahsoka Tano
This Lucas?

decctGN6JOM

George doesn't take 50 valiums a day. uhuh

Sadako of Girth
Where is that stated as Canon by George Lucas...?

Ive not heard or seen a denial of that. wink

And corroborative evidence, speculating that Lucas is on drugs (presumably the wrong kind) can be seen in the pacing and dvelopment of the PT and Indiana Jones IV. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Where is that stated as Canon by George Lucas...?

Ive not heard or seen a denial of that. wink

And corroborative evidence, speculating that Lucas is on drugs (presumably the wrong kind) can be seen in the pacing and dvelopment of the PT and Indiana Jones IV. stick out tongue Indeed. yes Shrooms much, George?

Sadako of Girth
Jar Jar had to be the product of Crack.

Rogue Jedi
ACID.

Sadako of Girth
Acid is where the Ewoks and Salacious Crumb, the lightsabre, the Death Star and the Force came from. Of this there can be no doubt.... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Ewoks? Prolly some bad shrooms. The rest are COOL.

Sadako of Girth
That mustve been a day where his emotional/mental state was unbalanced....those days you never should do hallucinagens on.

Rogue Jedi
The man is still genius though.

Sadako of Girth
WAS looking like a Genius for a while, sure, but..

Einstein would not have been remembered as a genius of he tried to to submit a unified theory that argued brilliantly his known points, then from the 50s onward said that his new theory was that hyperactive gungan created the universe.

Rogue Jedi
TPM and AOTC were terrible, but ROTS was rather good. and the last Indy film wasnt all that bad.

Publius II
The title of this thread intimidates me.

Rogue Jedi
Women wih three bewbz intimidate me.

Publius II
Women wih three bewbzEw.

Edit: Wait. Are straight guys "supposed" to be turned on by an unnatural number of breasts?

Rogue Jedi
NO.

Sadako of Girth
TPM and AOTC were terrible, but ROTS was rather good. and the last Indy film wasnt all that bad.

Im afraid it WAS bad.

VERY bad.

ROTS was better than the first two, yes.

Rogue Jedi
I liked ROTS because it answered a question that had bugged me for years....

"How can anyone go to the dark side? ****ing weak nuts."

The way it showed why Anakin turned showed me that it could have happened to anyone. He did it for the woman he loved.

Publius II
NO. I didn't think so.

And the best part of RotS was the last lightsaber duel, which was epic. Grievous was lame, Palpatine vs. Mace was even worse, Palpatine's expressions during his duel were just disturbing, and the movie overall had some of the worst lines I've ever heard.

But yeah, it was several times better than either TPM or AotC.

Rogue Jedi
The best part was watching Anakin turn.

Publius II
That wasn't one part, that was the entire second half of the movie (which involved several of the aforementioned retarded expressions and terrible lines).

What part specifically, if there is one?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Publius II
That wasn't one part, that was the entire second half of the movie (which involved several of the aforementioned retarded expressions and terrible lines).

What part specifically, if there is one? Well, when he is talking to Palpatine in the senate chamber, and Palpatine is telling him the tale of Darth Plageius.

Publius II
That was a good scene. I'd forgotten about it.

Sadako of Girth
I liked ROTS because it answered a question that had bugged me for years....

"How can anyone go to the dark side? ****ing weak nuts."

The way it showed why Anakin turned showed me that it could have happened to anyone. He did it for the woman he loved.

Um yeah. That IS the danger that Yoda and every other Jedi constantly warn about.

They emphysize it constantly because it was important.

Its easy to be 'evil'.
Its harder to be 'good' sometimes.

Rogue Jedi
I know, but still.

Sadako of Girth
Its a little like having some fantastic magic trick that captured your imagination for years suddenly explained away as a cheap trick...

I guess it was always gonna be different from what we expected.

Kind of bittersweet.

(You know............ A bit like the the ass kicking that JVGR would get from SDSMC. stick out tongue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.