Death Star Galen Marek vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Sabers
Force
All Out

In a lighsaber duel, I don't think Galen would defeat her. He might give her a headache, but that's it. In terms of Force, I think that Galen would overpower her. I'm talking about the kid who defeated Rahm Kota, Peratus, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood - pulled down a SD and fried a large number of AT-STs. All-Out - gotta be a tie.

Publius II
Ventress probably takes the first. The second two are spite.

Final Blaxican
Agreed.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Publius II
Ventress probably takes the first. The second two are spite. Pretty much. But what's this? What's this? There's trolling in the aiiiiirrr!

Someone's gonan come in a say that Marek's uber awesome lightsaber skills will take Ventress.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Sabers
Force
All Out

In a lighsaber duel, I don't think Galen would defeat her. He might give her a headache, but that's it. In terms of Force, I think that Galen would overpower her. I'm talking about the kid who defeated Rahm Kota, Peratus, Shaak Ti, Maris Brood - pulled down a SD and fried a large number of AT-STs. All-Out - gotta be a tie.

All of this stuff ^ was done w/ the Force...

or most of it anyways. without it, Ventress pwns Starkiller.

gideongarner01
Ventress would barely take sabers and she gets fodderized the other in the force and all out.

Meatpants
Ventress stomps in everything

YousufKhan1212
Galen probably wins all, his parity with TFU Vader leads me to believe that he will defeat Ventress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.