Palpatine the Undying Vs UnuThul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Exodus
DE Sidious

Standard three rounds.

SIDIOUS 66
Are you serious?

Red Nemesis
UnuThul looks to have the (blatant) advantage in raw power, but he hasn't really shown himself able to do anything with it. I'd take Palpatine 7/10.

Edit: off the top of my head. Anybody got sources/logic?

Darth Exodus
It depends on how stupid you think this thread is.

BTW, this fight takes place in the ship where UnuThul and Luke fought, allowing Palpatine the chance to run away and take out the rest of the fleet via Force Storm to decrease Thul's power.

Publius II
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
UnuThul looks to have the (blatant) advantage in raw power, but he hasn't really shown himself able to do anything with it. I'd take Palpatine 7/10.

Edit: off the top of my head. Anybody got sources/logic? The power UnuThul wielded melted the fingertips off of his gloves. When caught unawares, Luke was hurled down a hallway and into a durasteel door with enough force to leave head-sized dent in the metal and crack his helmet clean in half.

That said, Palpatine absolutely rapes him. Luke took Thul's arm off in seconds when they dueled; Palpatine could likely do the same. Any number of Force-techniques coming from the most powerful Sith Lord in history would probably bring him down instantly.

Darth Exodus
Huh, it seemed to me that Luke's dominance of him in combat was mostly down to his weird gravitational thing when even a black hole wouldn't move him.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Huh, it seemed to me that Luke's dominance of him in combat was mostly down to his weird gravitational thing when even a black hole wouldn't move him.

Wasn't that just hyperbole explaining how powerful Luke is/was?

Darth Exodus
Nope, apparently it was him rooting himself in the heart of the Force so strongly that he became totally unmovable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.