Marvel Hindu pantheon VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
I know that one of the Hindu deities from the Marvel pantheon is Odin-level (well, skyfather-level, anyways). Most will tell you that Big G is way above the Allfather. But can Galan tackle the whole Hindu pantheon?

Mekrob
yes

Tenebrous
Easily.

Slaanesh
u remember what happen when odin and a bunch of other skyfather try to attack a celestial..same thing will happen here..

skygunner41
Galan eat skyfather like breakfast serial.

Bouboumaster
Galactus take Hindu, Greek AND Asgardian pantheon together at the same time.

Slaanesh
don't forget the Egyptian..

skygunner41
Originally posted by Slaanesh

and japan and China .

Mekrob
And Jewish

skygunner41
Originally posted by Mekrob
And Jewish

And African.

Mekrob
And Canada

skygunner41
And Canada

Icelander and Ireland

Mekrob
shut up

skygunner41
shut up

laughing big grin

UKR
Does anyone but me thinks gods are written wrong? It's believable that Odin and Zeus are mere "local gods", but in the Hindu mythology the gods were on a much higher level than those of other religions, IIRC. From what I hear, Brahma (Creation), Vishnu (Preservation) and Shiva (Destruction) are each an aspect of the monotheistic god. That they were designed and played out the exact same way as all other pantheons is IMO very poor writing. Marvel always writes its gods the wrong way, basically meaning that they are portrayed as ordinary superhumans with divine status, rather than being designed with any characteristics that would make one believe they are really gods.

Mindset
I don't know what you're talking about

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Slaanesh
No

Akhenaton > Galactus

Mindset
Akhenaton wasn't part of the pantheon, he was a human who had a portion of the HOTU

Mekrob
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
No

Akhenaton > Galactus He was never part of the pantheon...

He was a Man-human who got a fraction of the HOTU.

Who's dead

EDIT: That was peculiar.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

guy222
G

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.