TETSUO SHIMA vs KONOHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Tetsuo Shima from Akira (assume he has sufficient medicine so he doesn't transform into that baby thing)

vs

all of present day konohagakure. (no sasuke)

naruto is present but he doesn't start off with sage mode, he has to set it up after the onset of battle.

Quincy
I'd have to say Konoha. Tetsuo is all psycho crazy, but he isn't a fighter.

I'm sure his pychic abilities would help a little, maybe in deflecting weapons and stuff, and he could always heal his appendages like he did in the flick with his arm.

But still, I'd go Konoha.

Endless Mike
Retarded - Tetsuo nukes it from space

In the manga he teleported to the moon and blasted a huge hole in it

Csdabest
Yeah Akira universe is crazy as shit.

Quincy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Retarded - Tetsuo nukes it from space

In the manga he teleported to the moon and blasted a huge hole in it

Woah hmm. I never finished the whole manga. If that's true, then Tetsuo really does win.

Voyeur
in the 6 piece graphic novel series of Akira, each book being 200-300+ pages, Tetsuo's power is virtually limitless. Even in the Anime itself when Kiyoko is possessing Kei and talking to Kaneda in the prison cell she explains how Tetsuo's power is, "I see it, I want it, I'll have it." He is a sponge, an amoeba. At first he has simple low level Telekinesis, then he sees Takashi teleport, he later can do that. He is shown using telepathy on Kiyoko, he can deflect any kinds of weapons, including SOL. He can predict the weather, rip up a giant prism from about 35% of the moon's surface. Tetsuo also can breath in space and so forth. He goes through cosmic rebirths. His power even grows to great to be contained with in his human body, and tries to grow and progress. This is also homage to who Tetsuo is based off of, a Japanese horror movie called "Tetsuo: the Iron Man."

Tetsuo can simply, think in speeds of 100 billion neurons X 200 firings per second X 1000 connections per firing = 20 million billion calculations per second, OR faster since his brain has underdeveloped evolution, and explode multiple persons' head.

Tetsuo doesn't just "F" around, he literally just kills people. The only reason Kaneda, or anyone else in the story lives is SIMPLY for PSI and nothing more. He doesn't kill them because it is for the plot and Kaneda is his 'friend'. Other then that, honestly, Tetsuo just rips and shreds people at a matter of thinking it.

The Manga is canon. The manga has so much more material it's not even funny.

And, just like Charles Xavier, Tetsuo would have the ability to leave everyone null and void of any powers they have. All their, anything, just can't be used. He'll block them off.

After his third cosmic rebirth iirc, Tetsuo Shima will become the Dr. Manhattan of the Manga world, and there is no stopping that. Plot devices are nullified. Giving Tetsuo, honestly what he is capable, this is no contest. He has every single Psychokinetic related ability short of molecularkinesis.

Tetsuo Shima wins, all.

And I love the Akira Series and beg that Tetsuo Shima be banned from all future debates. There is no need proving how powerful he is over and over again. He's too over powered. Even to other psychokinetics.

TL;DR: Tetsuo Shima is the Dr Manhattan of the Manga/Anime universe and should be banned from all future debates.

side note: and yes this is just a slight edit of my other post in another thread.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Voyeur
in the 6 piece graphic novel series of Akira, each book being 200-300+ pages, Tetsuo's power is virtually limitless. Even in the Anime itself when Kiyoko is possessing Kei and talking to Kaneda in the prison cell she explains how Tetsuo's power is, "I see it, I want it, I'll have it." He is a sponge, an amoeba. At first he has simple low level Telekinesis, then he sees Takashi teleport, he later can do that. He is shown using telepathy on Kiyoko, he can deflect any kinds of weapons, including SOL. He can predict the weather, rip up a giant prism from about 35% of the moon's surface. Tetsuo also can breath in space and so forth. He goes through cosmic rebirths. His power even grows to great to be contained with in his human body, and tries to grow and progress. This is also homage to who Tetsuo is based off of, a Japanese horror movie called "Tetsuo: the Iron Man."

Tetsuo can simply, think in speeds of 100 billion neurons X 200 firings per second X 1000 connections per firing = 20 million billion calculations per second, OR faster since his brain has underdeveloped evolution, and explode multiple persons' head.

Tetsuo doesn't just "F" around, he literally just kills people. The only reason Kaneda, or anyone else in the story lives is SIMPLY for PSI and nothing more. He doesn't kill them because it is for the plot and Kaneda is his 'friend'. Other then that, honestly, Tetsuo just rips and shreds people at a matter of thinking it.

The Manga is canon. The manga has so much more material it's not even funny.

And, just like Charles Xavier, Tetsuo would have the ability to leave everyone null and void of any powers they have. All their, anything, just can't be used. He'll block them off.

After his third cosmic rebirth iirc, Tetsuo Shima will become the Dr. Manhattan of the Manga world, and there is no stopping that. Plot devices are nullified. Giving Tetsuo, honestly what he is capable, this is no contest. He has every single Psychokinetic related ability short of molecularkinesis.

Tetsuo Shima wins, all.

And I love the Akira Series and beg that Tetsuo Shima be banned from all future debates. There is no need proving how powerful he is over and over again. He's too over powered. Even to other psychokinetics.

TL;DR: Tetsuo Shima is the Dr Manhattan of the Manga/Anime universe and should be banned from all future debates.

side note: and yes this is just a slight edit of my other post in another thread.

How high were you when writing this?

Tetsuo's best feat is punching a hole in the moon. Not destroying universes.

Tetsuo doesn't undergo cosmic rebirths. He is born in a different reality whenever he's killed. He's still born as the biker punk. He can still get killed.

The sage of six paths created the moon on his deathbed.

Tetsuo would beat all of Konoha when this thread was made, but if he was against even just the current Madara, he would get raped in an instant.

A much better fight would be Todd from Scott Pilgrim vs. the world against Tetsuo. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.