Was Jesus a white dude?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MilitantDog
Why does 90% of the Christian faith worship a white, blonde haired and blue eye fella, when if he truly was born in Jerusalem he would have more than likely had dark skin, brown/black hair and brown eyes (guessing on the eyes)?

Surely they are worshipping a false idol.

Symmetric Chaos
The pastor at my church calls him Surfer Dude Jesus yes

What he looked like isn't really important unless you have an agenda that hinges on it, though.

Shakyamunison
Do you recognize this guy?

http://library.thinkquest.org/J002110/zeus.gif

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by MilitantDog
Why does 90% of the Christian faith worship a white, blonde haired and blue eye fella, when if he truly was born in Jerusalem he would have more than likely had dark skin, brown/black hair and brown eyes (guessing on the eyes)?

Hmm, pitiful.

People draw Jesus to fit their own culture.

What you have to remember is artists do not know what he looked like- they just assume, because of who is he, that he was very beautiful. Therefore they paint/draw what they understand to be beauty.

I think all Christians know that Jesus was of the Mediterranean and would have a skin complexion similar to that of the people of the Mediterranean area.

Ultimately it does not matter- because they are not worshipping the pictures or the statues. Though, I have never seen a blonde/blue eyed Jesus...is that an American thing? He is always usually dark haired and brown/black eyed...though I have seen very pale Jesus' as well as black Jesus' and Chinese Jesus'.

It only matters if his ethnicity is so important to you that you can not worship Jesus if he is not depicted in an ethnicity of your choice.

inimalist
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Though, I have never seen a blonde/blue eyed Jesus...is that an American thing?

http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jesus.jpg

ya, it is an american thing. Though, not exactly blond-blue-eyed, just very light complexion

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by inimalist
http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jesus.jpg

ya, it is an american thing. Though, not exactly blond-blue-eyed, just very light complexion
Looks brown to me...

inimalist
lol

its the lighting, I suppose.

King Kandy
I've never seen the fabled "blond Jesus" he always seems to have red or brown hair. White though. It doesn't matter anyway because our modern conception is based on the Shroud of Turin which even most Christians think is fraudulent.

Mindship
Didn't the European Jesus image become popular during the Middle Ages, when the Church was dominant, so it was to any artist's best interest to depict Jesus ethnically similar to the Church leaders?

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Mindship
Didn't the European Jesus image become popular during the Middle Ages, when the Church was dominant, so it was to any artist's best interest to depict Jesus ethnically similar to the Church leaders?

I find that unlikely- since most of the earlier Church leaders were Italian they would have had darker skin not so different from Jesus' contemporaries.

Though in the case of the middle ages it might be good to remember that in those times being pale indicated high status. The poorer people had to work in the fields all day and so were very tanned, only the wealthy and high-classes could afford to stay in the shade all day and thus, the great and the good were seen as pale skinned people. (Note the contast with fashion today though.) Therefore artists would be more likely to depict Jesus as pale to indicate his high-status. Though I am sure they would have been aware that he would most likely have been out in the fields and thus be tanned.

The thread starter clearly doesn't know what a false idol is...though evidently he thought (not the first time I have encountered such an argument) that the Middle Age Europeans believed Jesus to be white and therefore he was not the man of the gospel- ergo they are worshipping the wrong person. However, this is a ridiculous idea. I am sure many of the peasentry did believe Jesus to be just the same as them, those who knew better knew where he was from and would probably have had an idea of what he looked like.

However it is totally unimportant- noone knows what Jesus looks like and it is not important. His message is the same regardless of the image you attribute to him.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Do you recognize this guy?

http://library.thinkquest.org/J002110/zeus.gif
Yeah, he looks like a fairly normal Greek man... Though you are probably going to go for the "Jesus is Zeus" repacked thing...which would be wrong. It is not indicative of anything that European people often associate powerful and wise beings i.e. God with the stereotypical wise man- Old and bearded. Like Socrates or Aristotle are usually depicted. These are just images used by men to picture God. The image itself is not really got much to do with the message.

Shakyamunison
...Yeah, he looks like a fairly normal Greek man... Though you are probably going to go for the "Jesus is Zeus" repacked thing...which would be wrong. It is not indicative of anything that European people often associate powerful and wise beings i.e. God with the stereotypical wise man- Old and bearded. Like Socrates or Aristotle are usually depicted. These are just images used by men to picture God. The image itself is not really got much to do with the message.

It's not the power thing, it's that the image was known by the people of the early church. It only make sense to use a common image for Jesus. The truth is the image of Jesus was lost over time. No one knows what he really looked like. However, the need for an image is natural and was simply borrowed from the image of Zeus.

Robtard
Rev. 1:14-16.
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Lord Knightfa11
Jesus was a jew. Jews actually have relatively fair skin.
http://www.imemc.org/attachments/mar2008/israeli_settlers_in_hebron_city_2.gif Doesn't look any different from normal white skin to me.

this is the typical jesus i've always seen. never seen a blond one and i live in california so idk.
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg

Robtard
There is many a dark-skinned Jew around, I've even seen a redhead or two in Israel.

2k years ago, Jews were most likely more Arabic looking than say the light-skinned New York and European Jews we're accustomed to today.

Here's a redheaded Jesus

Grand-Moff-Gav
It's not the power thing, it's that the image was known by the people of the early church. It only make sense to use a common image for Jesus. The truth is the image of Jesus was lost over time. No one knows what he really looked like. However, the need for an image is natural and was simply borrowed from the image of Zeus.

I think you are totally wrong and would like to see your evidence for that. I have never seen evidence that the earlier charge had a collective image of Jesus that was lost...

Jesus is nothing like Zeus, first off- he is young. He looks like any Jew of that period would look like. Long hair and a beard. Do all depictions from this period of long hair and beards mean that the people were simply using Zeus as a basis? Zeus was a wise god, as such he was depicted as a wise man. Old and bearded- this is how people always depict wise people in our culture.

Your argument might have had more credence if you compared God the Father to Zeus, they are fairly similar in terms of image. However again your point is not based on evidence or likelihood. I suspect it is based on that line out of the Da Vinci Code (or is it Angels and Demons?)

Originally posted by Robtard
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
Not really a proper description is it...kinda metaphorical. Plus it is the book of Revelation, not one of the Gospels.
I tend to agree with Robtard, Jesus was probably darker than many modern Jews...

Symmetric Chaos

Somehow I doubt Jesus had a sword for a tongue. But I have to admit that it would awesome to see a picture of him based on that description and ask fundies who it was.

Robtard
Not really a proper description is it...kinda metaphorical. Plus it is the book of Revelation, not one of the Gospels.
I tend to agree with Robtard, Jesus was probably darker than many modern Jews...

Why not, do the Gospels trump Revelations? But yeah, it is kinda metaphorical.

The whole "he was a negro" that some claim is stretch, but I don't buy the light skinned and eyes version either. Jesus probably looked more like Osama Bin Laden.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Somehow I doubt Jesus had a sword for a tongue. But I have to admit that it would awesome to see a picture of him based on that description and ask fundies who it was.

Take it into context, the hair and skin color probably have some truth in regards to physical appearance, while the 'flaming eyes' and 'sword tongue' are clearly just metaphors describing his intensity.

Then again, he is God, so a sword tongue would be possible.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Why not, do the Gospels trump Revelations? But yeah, it is kinda metaphorical.

The whole "he was a negro" that some claim is stretch, but I don't buy the light skinned and eyes version either. Jesus probably looked more like Osama Bin Laden.

The Gospels do trump Revelations yeah. The Synoptic (Matt, Mark, Luke) are the most senior pieces of scripture...though at the same time scripture is one and equal...or so the Prods pretend.

http://www.kokedit.com/art/Christ.jpg

You may have seen this before, it is what experts from some university somewhere believe Jesus would have looked something like.

The black Jesus thing tends to tie into a more Black Israelite thing which I see as more a national expression than an actually Christian group. Race is ultra-important. However for the more general black Church sometimes the depiction of Jesus as black is used as a response to the Euro-white Jesus. Kinda balancing it all out after all, both are false.

Shakyamunison
I think you are totally wrong and would like to see your evidence for that. I have never seen evidence that the earlier charge had a collective image of Jesus that was lost...

Then you don't believe that Jesus was real and people knew what he looked like? My friends know what I look like.

Jesus is nothing like Zeus, first off- he is young. He looks like any Jew of that period would look like. Long hair and a beard. Do all depictions from this period of long hair and beards mean that the people were simply using Zeus as a basis? Zeus was a wise god, as such he was depicted as a wise man. Old and bearded- this is how people always depict wise people in our culture.

This has nothing to do with like. The "Icon" is the point.

Your argument might have had more credence if you compared God the Father to Zeus, they are fairly similar in terms of image. However again your point is not based on evidence or likelihood. I suspect it is based on that line out of the Da Vinci Code (or is it Angels and Demons?)

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Images of Zeus look a lot like images of Jesus.

http://askelm.com/images/serapis1.jpg

Is this Jesus or Zeus.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Could be anyone...

I'm guessing it is actually Pythagoras.

Shakyamunison
Could be anyone...

I'm guessing it is actually Pythagoras.

Print it out and take it to church with you and ask people. You will find that most uneducated people will think it is Jesus. People who are educated might think that it is Zeus.

It is only smart asses like you that will think it is Pythagoras. big grin jk

Grand-Moff-Gav
I don't think anyone would think that was Jesus tbh...i really do not.

However, you prove nothing...

Some might say Santa Clause others Gandalf.

It is a man with a beard, a very very very common thing.

Deja~vu
HAHAHAHAHAHA. White dude?

NO

Symmetric Chaos
Print it out and take it to church with you and ask people. You will find that most uneducated people will think it is Jesus. People who are educated might think that it is Zeus.

It is only smart asses like you that will think it is Pythagoras. big grin jk

Actually anyone with a little bit of computer literacy can tell you that it's Serapis.

Deja~vu
He was Spanish, hence the name Jesus. lol

Shakyamunison
Actually anyone with a little bit of computer literacy can tell you that it's Serapis.

Ya, I know. But I was talking to Grand-Moff-Gav. laughing

Deja~vu
Man: Hey-zeus!

Jesus: Cool, ya got it right.

Man: Want some shrooms? Visions, ya know.

Jesus: Yeah man, I like that stuff!

K-Dog
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
http://www.imemc.org/attachments/mar2008/israeli_settlers_in_hebron_city_2.gif Doesn't look any different from normal white skin to me.

this is the typical jesus i've always seen. never seen a blond one and i live in california so idk.
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/CLI/17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg

Lol, that guy on the right with the gun is a modern day Peter, who cut off a soldier's ear trying to protect Jesus in the Bible.

MilitantDog
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

Nice try with the picture but you have failed miserablly. Those are modern day Jews of modern day Israel. After years of Jewish migrants from Europe and the US the majority of Israelies look (and in some cases sound) no different from Western nationals.) Now if you look at the Arabic peoples who have resisted inter-racial breeding strongly they fit in to a racial profile (darker skin, darker hair).

Lets not forget but back in the dark ages 99% of the population would not have seen a black person in their lives, so for the enforced faith (Christianity) to show their saviour as a black dude would have thrown the whole scam into tailspin.

Lets not forget the bible belt in the good old US of A, there would be civil war on unknown scale if A. Jesus was proven to have really exsisted and B. he was a black guy.

chithappens

Lets not forget the bible belt in the good old US of A, there would be civil war on unknown scale if A. Jesus was proven to have really exsisted and B. he was a black guy.

A) Most except that Jesus exists but B) they don't accept that he was some sort of man who was not a white guy. Multiple descriptions of Jesus in the Bible make it clear he is not white.

I'm not even sure why this is being debated at all laughing .

I highly doubt this is just a U.S. depiction of Jesus (being a white male).

MilitantDog
Originally posted by chithappens
A) Most except that Jesus exists but B) they don't accept that he was some sort of man who was not a white guy. Multiple descriptions of Jesus in the Bible make it clear he is not white.

I'm not even sure why this is being debated at all laughing .

I highly doubt this is just a U.S. depiction of Jesus (being a white male).

A. People may accept that a man called Jesus existed, but not a Jesus son of a god who can perform miracles.

B. What on earth are you trying to say???

The depiction of Jesus as a white guy was probably started in early Europe and then passed on to the US.

Just to be clear. The Jesus character of the Bible would not have been white. Period

Scythe

Ah, totally, that area back then was vastly populated with caucasians.

chithappens

B. What on earth are you trying to say???

The depiction of Jesus as a white guy was probably started in early Europe and then passed on to the US.

Just to be clear. The Jesus character of the Bible would not have been white. Period

No shit. Why are you just repeating what I directly said and other
things I implied?

Originally posted by Scythe
Ah, totally, that area back then was vastly populated with caucasians.

Sarcasm?

liebe911
oh a new suject for debate.

Scythe
Sarcasm?

Alittle, all in good jest. I really don't believe Jesus was completely white. More or less the same skin color that was around for that time. I would think it would be sorta tan, brown. Not black, nor too light. That's just what I think.

occultdestroyer
G-SUS was an Arab, actually

cococryspies
Jesus wasn't white, he wasn't black. He was middle eastern and therefore somewhere in between European, African, and Asian.

There isn't any point in trying to figure out the exact combination, so what does it matter?

King Kandy
He'd probably look most like today's North-African Jews look.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by cococryspies
There isn't any point in trying to figure out the exact combination, so what does it matter?

We have to know who wins.

jalek moye
jesus would be a dark skinned arab not black nor exactly white.

jinXed by JaNx

Just because the description is wrong doesn't mean the idol is false.

wink They're all still worshiping the same mans' word's and ideals.

The color of his skin doesn't matter in the slightest.

chithappens
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Just because the description is wrong doesn't mean the idol is false.

wink They're all still worshiping the same mans' word's and ideals.

The color of his skin doesn't matter in the slightest.

Then why is he sometimes depicted as a white man.

Symmetric Chaos
Then why is he sometimes depicted as a white man.

Because it's all up to the artist.

chithappens
Because it's all up to the artist.

If he is clearly a darker skinned man and the artist does it, that's satire. When an entire culture accepts that as truth, it's a different thing.

occultdestroyer
He was an Arab.

Either from Israelite or Palestinian descent.

UKR
Jesus is a religious character and therefore a matter of faith, etc. Basically that is the same as a fictitious character, so he can be anything you want. He's about as real as Superman and Frankenstein. Also, it's not like any self-respecting white man would want a black Jesus or like a self-respecting black man would want a white Jesus. Because the concept of races has been around for 500 years or so, a man of one race will simply not find a deity of another to be palatable or anything he can relate to. What self-respecting Europid would want a black Jesus? Nobody alive today has actually seen this guy (assuming he's real), so he can be any color you want, and nobody can prove anything for an absolute fact. Asian Christians IIRC have often depicted Jesus as Chinese-looking, and I'm fine with that even though, as a Caucasoid myself, I naturally prefer a white Jesus. And I must admit that I find the idea of trying to make religion into a racial issue dirties, sullies and defiles the value, subject and positive qualities of it. It just feels wrong for some reason.

King Kandy
Originally posted by UKR
Jesus is a religious character and therefore a matter of faith, etc. Basically that is the same as a fictitious character, so he can be anything you want. He's about as real as Superman and Frankenstein. Also, it's not like any self-respecting white man would want a black Jesus or like a self-respecting black man would want a white Jesus. Because the concept of races has been around for 500 years or so, a man of one race will simply not find a deity of another to be palatable or anything he can relate to. What self-respecting Europid would want a black Jesus? Nobody alive today has actually seen this guy (assuming he's real), so he can be any color you want. Asian Christians IIRC have often depicted Jesus as Chinese-looking, and I'm fine with that even though, as a Caucasoid myself, I naturally prefer a white Jesus. And I must admit that I find the idea of trying to make religion into a racial issue dirties, sullies and defiles the value, subject and positive qualities of it. It just feels wrong for some reason.
His race is a very easy issue to resolve. He would look like the people where he was born look.

UKR
Originally posted by King Kandy
His race is a very easy issue to resolve. He would look like the people where he was born look.

Jesus is a creation of Mankind. Nobody today has seen him. Therefore, it doesn't matter what color he really was, only what color the majority believe he was. Jesus Christ exists in the hearts and minds of Men, and thus what he is, is only what we believe him to be. Jesus was a human being, correct? But regardless of whether or not he was truly a god in human form, would this man-god have existed if there was no human race? The actual Jesus being olive-skinned and black-bearded doesn't matter if everyone believes he was white, because he'll only exist as long as we exist and as long as we believe in him and remember him.

Symmetric Chaos

So if an Asian chick has a baby in Africa it'll come out Black? Kinky. I didn't know genetics worked that way.

inimalist
so what you are really saying is that Reverend Moon is on the right track then?

Symmetric Chaos
M-maybe?

inimalist
asian guy, started the "Moonies" (that is more of a slanderous term, I forget the actual name, and can't be bothered to type "moonies" into the google search bar on my web browser). Believes that the execution of Christ was a mistake and that he is the messiah on earth meant to right this problem.

looked it up, its the unification church. Asian chick giving birth, discussion of the race of christ, just made me think of him.

UKR
asian guy, started the "Moonies" (that is more of a slanderous term, I forget the actual name, and can't be bothered to type "moonies" into the google search bar on my web browser). Believes that the execution of Christ was a mistake and that he is the messiah on earth meant to right this problem.

looked it up, its the unification church. Asian chick giving birth, discussion of the race of christ, just made me think of him.

I don't know who or what you're talking about...who is this "Asian guy"? And what is "Moonies"?

inimalist
Originally posted by UKR
I don't know who or what you're talking about...who is this "Asian guy"? And what is "Moonies"?

lol

as my last 2 posts tried to explain, the Moonies are followers of the "Unification Church", a new religious movement that originated in Korea, I think during the late 70s.

Reverend Moon is its leader. He is a self styled messiah. The main theological riff with mainstream christianity (though there are many) is the idea that Jesus' crucifixion on the cross was a mistake, that God had meant for Jesus to survive. Reverend Moon is this "asian guy", as he is Korean.

Because of this, he is here to complete God's true plan as the real messiah.

"Moonie" is a derogation term for a follower of the unification church, apparently it is quite insulting

King Kandy
Originally posted by UKR
Jesus is a creation of Mankind. Nobody today has seen him. Therefore, it doesn't matter what color he really was, only what color the majority believe he was. Jesus Christ exists in the hearts and minds of Men, and thus what he is, is only what we believe him to be. Jesus was a human being, correct? But regardless of whether or not he was truly a god in human form, would this man-god have existed if there was no human race? The actual Jesus being olive-skinned and black-bearded doesn't matter if everyone believes he was white, because he'll only exist as long as we exist and as long as we believe in him and remember him.
So basically we're free to completely ignore people's race and make up whatever we feel like. Sweet, soon MLK will be white since he only survives in our memory. Obama=First Asian president. Susan B. Anthony? 100% male. I mean, they're all going to survive in our memory, it doesn't matter if we completely misrepresent their lives.

THE JLRTENJAC

Based on the area of the world in which Jesus lived he would have had olive skin, brown/black hair, and due to the fact that he was a Carpenter before he started his ministry, he would have been fairly muscular.

Though, I have to admit. I've never seen an image of a blond haired and blue eyed Jesus. No one I've ever spoken to has had a blond haired blue eyed Jesus. And when you Google Jesus you usually get something along this template:

http://home.hetnet.nl/~antoonwierda/plaatjesmap/Jesus%20outstretched%20arms.jpg

Granted, the depiction Jesus in the picture above still has white skin but the fact that most images that you find have Jesus with brown hair would go to show that not 90% of the christian faith worship Jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Infact the only time I saw a blond haired Jesus was when I was in the local theater's production of God-spell, and the person playing Jesus was blonde.

Symmetric Chaos
So basically we're free to completely ignore people's race and make up whatever we feel like. Sweet, soon MLK will be white since he only survives in our memory. Obama=First Asian president. Susan B. Anthony? 100% male. I mean, they're all going to survive in our memory, it doesn't matter if we completely misrepresent their lives.

Photographs exist of all three of those people.

Robtard
Reverend Moon is its leader. He is a self styled messiah. The main theological riff with mainstream christianity (though there are many) is the idea that Jesus' crucifixion on the cross was a mistake, that God had meant for Jesus to survive. Reverend Moon is this "asian guy", as he is Korean.

Wait, that would make God fallible. Why are the Moonites worshipping a god with faults?

He has stepped down and his son (one of) is the new Messiah sent by God to get the world on the right track (go figure). The chruch now accepts paypal, along with all major credit cards and money orders.

chithappens
Wait, that would make God fallible. Why are the Moonites worshipping a god with faults?

He has stepped down and his son (one of) is the new Messiah sent by God to get the world on the right track (go figure). The chruch now accepts paypal, along with all major credit cards and money orders.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Robtard
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Come again, mofo?

Symmetric Chaos

Probably the same reason that the Norse and Greeks did . . .

King Kandy
Photographs exist of all three of those people.
Yeah but we can easily get a good picture in our minds of what Jesus looked like. He was a very specific ethnicity, in a very specific region, and would have had a very specific look. There's nothing relative about it.

inimalist

they still believe that god is infallible, iirc

really? huh, I hadn't heard that...

that seems harder to explain than God making a mistake

Wild Shadow
during jesus time didnt the romans influence the ppl of shaving off their beards?

so wouldnt more then likely jesus be beardless ?

just a question nobody get offended.

LDHZenkai

Because the romans looked that way and to depict Jesus as being a different race than them would've undermined them once they decided to start pushing monotheism instead of polytheism.

Wild Shadow
someone answer my beard question..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
during jesus time didnt the romans influence the ppl of shaving off their beards?

so wouldnt more then likely jesus be beardless ?

just a question nobody get offended.

BURN HERETIC SCUM!!!

Actually, I'm not sure. At the time he was fairly counter culture and if there had been an insistence on people shaving Jesus is typically presented as the kind of person that would deliberately not shave.

Nactous
he was olive skinned

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Nactous
he was olive skinned

olives are black or greenish in color so i can only assume on one color from your statement that seems reasonable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
olives are black or greenish in color so i can only assume on one color from your statement that seems reasonable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But the color olive is dark yellow or if you want to get really fruity "dark chartreuse".

Wild Shadow
But the color olive is dark yellow or if you want to get really fruity "dark chartreuse".

hmmm.. both colors seem very unlikely now that i think about it.

mr.smiley
The modern day portrait of Jesus was "inspired" supposedly by an angle or group of them.
A lot of early pictures of Jesus depict him without a beard, wearing a crown of (Maybe ivy can't remember exactly from straight memory)
and weilding a magic wand.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/mrsmiley123/jesus20001.jpg

Take from the cover of One Jesus,many Christ.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/mrsmiley123/jesus0001.jpg

lil bitchiness
Jesus was a Jew, and therefore Middle Eastern looking.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Jesus was a Jew, and therefore Middle Eastern looking.

Being Jewish would probably make him . . . Jewish looking. Being from the Middle East would make him Middle Eastern looking.

lil bitchiness
And how were Jews supposed to look like?

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And how were Jews supposed to look like?

http://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/cur/wwII/05/p7-05/brooke-ark-p7-4-05/images/nazi_propaganda_eternal_jew.jpg

Duh!

Wild Shadow
does anyone else thing the big divine J.C. was beardness?

lil bitchiness
http://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/cur/wwII/05/p7-05/brooke-ark-p7-4-05/images/nazi_propaganda_eternal_jew.jpg

Duh!
Don't worry, people don't think much different today. In Croatia they print packets of sugar with Hitler's face on it and an anti-semitic joke on the back!
Oh Europe, Europe...you old whore.

But as I understand, you guys in America have blonde Jews...and also, some African American claiming to be part Jew, like Whoopie Goldberg. Blonde Jews...pffft, whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.