King Piccollo Vs Ryu (dark hadou)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperkatmanX
No flying on piccollo's behalf,, anything else goes..

Vvendeta
Well, King Piccolo has some telekinesis power, and he is faster, and he can blow Ryu and surroundigs of the size of a city, so he wins.

Kirikaze Fuuma
King Piccolo

BradBalboa
Piccolo Daimo FTW!!!

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by Vvendeta
Well, King Piccolo has some telekinesis power, and he is faster, and he can blow Ryu and surroundigs of the size of a city, so he wins.

Ryu's shinku hadouken could blow up a city, and ryu can also dodge bullets in his normal form. ryu owns this fight

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
Ryu's shinku hadouken could blow up a city, and ryu can also dodge bullets in his normal form. ryu owns this fight

when did he blow the city?

BradBalboa
Iv never herd of Ryu blowing up an entire Cit, King Piccolo is beyond him...

ThunderGodEneru
Ryu's shinku hadouken could blow up a city Wrong.

As for bullet dodging, big deal, Master Roshi can catch them.

Final Blaxican
You bastard.

Alan Kyder
Which Dark Hadou Ryu?

The SFA3 Version was stronger than Shin Akuma. The canon Evil Ryu would loose tho.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Alan Kyder
The SFA3 Version was stronger than Shin Akuma. I loled.

But seriously, how did you come to that conclusion?

Alan Kyder
Cuz he actually beat the shit outta Akuma and took up the title of "Supreme Master of Fists and adopted the Metsu sign. Lol, have you ever played SFA3? Akuma even said Ryu was strong enuff to kill'im before the fight.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Alan Kyder
Cuz he actually beat the shit outta Akuma and took up the title of "Supreme Master of Fists and adopted the Metsu sign. Lol, have you ever played SFA3? Akuma even said Ryu was strong enuff to kill'im before the fight. I have never heard any such thing, and it sounds uncanon.

I demand proof of this assertion.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
You bastard.

whos that too?

Alan Kyder
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I have never heard any such thing, and it sounds uncanon.

I demand proof of this assertion. The Ryu I'm talkin' 'bout isn't canon. He's the "what if" version if he gave in like Akuma did. You still wanna see it? Man killed Shin Akuma and all of Shadoloo at once, includin' Bison.

SuperkatmanX
Im pretty sure that in street fighter alpha 2,, Ryu beats Akuma in his normal form... Ryu could take King Picclolo

ThunderGodEneru
Im pretty sure that in street fighter alpha 2,, Ryu beats Akuma in his normal form... Ryu could take King Picclolo No he could not.

And Ryu has NEVER beaten Gouki in canon.

BradBalboa
Just look what Piccolo does to Goku in there first fight and thats before Piccolo regains his Youth... Daimo FTW!!

Alan Kyder
I'm pretty sure K.Piccolo could stomp the version of Ryu in the fight against Sagat.

Csdabest
Wasnt Ryu power level in one of the movies like 3,200. Technically he is more powerful than Raditz ^_^ by DBZ law as the one w/ higher PL wins

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu cannot blow up a city.

Ryu never defeated Shin Akuma.

And although E.Ryu can now tank bullets to the face without even flinching (SF4 Anime), he will never beat King Piccolo. Simply way too much speed & power in Piccolo for Ryu to do much of anything.

BradBalboa
Thats street fighter power levels, in DBZ Ryus power level would be around 80....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.