Celeste Morne and Cade Skywalker vs. Darth Bane, and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
This takes place in the Geonosis Arena, with the 3 animals, and 100 Geonosians.

They have all their powers, Celeste has the Muur Talisman, Bane has his Orbalisks.

They have background info on each other.

The reason I put in the 100 Geonosians is because I thought that Cade's team might loose due to Bane's power and skill in both the Force and Saber fighting...

Celeste can't turn Bane's team into rakghouls.

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All out

Then whoever wins, fights Worror's team, without Johun Othone.

Darth Exodus
I don't know much about Celeste and Cade, but from what little I do, I'd say that Bane and Zannah stomp in all three, to my knowledge neither have done anything impressive besides surviving duels with various sith, so the Sith win, but probably lose to the team.

Though maybe with some feats posted for C-squared I might change my mind.

Lightsnake
The Sith team stomps. Cade can CONCEIVABLY eventually maybe beat Bane with his abilitiy eventually, but ain't near there

kotorfan
i was thinking about someone on Cade's team using lightning on Bane, and Celeste turning the genosians into rakghouls. then if something happens to Celeste when Zannah comes over, Cade can heal her. then idk.. lol

but then Bane has destroyed this room of metal creatures.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Celeste_Morne

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker

Lightsnake
Ok, Celeste's force lightning is nothing to scoff at, but still...Bane could just throw up a force shield there.

Although Cade might be able to kill Zannah in a duel. Actually, given he walked over Talon and Nihl, that's not far out.

kotorfan
well Bane's force shield couldn't block his own lightning, and Celeste's force lightning seems to be more powerful than Bane's lightning. but then again I don't know because I haven't read about him using force shield..

since Cade can chuck starships with incomplete training (at least not as long as other jedi), I think at least in the Force duel, Cade and Celeste would win.

Zannah hasn't really shown much besides breaking some random guy's neck, and her "crazy abilities" literally makes people go insane.. but she needs time for those to work. Also, Cade has resisted the Talisman's mind influence, so he may be able to resist Zannah's magic also.

Darth Exodus
Nah, Cade doesn't have the pure physical might needed to brake through Zannah's 'impenetrable defence', which is a misnomer but still rather impressive.

EDIT: No way in hell is Celestes Force Lightning more powerful then Banes. NO WAY.

kotorfan
Celeste could force lightning her, then she would be soo screwed..

EDIT: Zannah had speculated that she wouldn't be able to stop Bane after his "rage" or tantrum and saw the charred tree Bane force lightninged.

and you don't need physical might to beat someone. It seems that Anakin is quite a bit stronger than obi-wan, but he was still defeated. Although this isn't exactly a perfect example because his state of mind was shitty..

well it seems her Force Lightning is more powerful.. read the link. She blocked Darth Maladi's and Darth Krayt's lightning attack (who were both powerful with Force lightning) without using the Talisman, and fried them back, electrocuting Krayt, and the girl who stabbed him during the struggle.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Nah, Cade doesn't have the pure physical might needed to brake through Zannah's 'impenetrable defence', which is a misnomer but still rather impressive.

EDIT: No way in hell is Celestes Force Lightning more powerful then Banes. NO WAY.

When was physical strength a requirement? He took on Nihl and Talon at the same time and won pretty handily, both Krayt's Hands.

Also, Kotorfan, Bane didn't use a force shield against his own lightning

Darth Exodus
Yeah becuase, y'know it's not like Zannah can just lift up her lightsaber and block it. That goes without saying.

confused ???? When did Bane Force lightning a tree?

Anyway, Bane's lightning can disintergrate people and sh*t, not to metion that his TK can have the same effects. Bane would solo those two.

No, Zannah's style is designed such that it's impenetrable to normal attacks, redeflecting an attack with the minimum of effort on her part. Physical monsters like Sarro and Bane were able to overload her defences though, becuase they could just power through and they actually wore her out instead of the her wearing them out.

Lightsnake read above please.

kotorfan
screenshot

Lord Lucien
That was still after she stabbed him, no?

Publius II
Originally posted by kotorfan
Zannah hasn't really shown much besides breaking some random guy's neck, She did that to two Jedi simultaneously when she was ten.

kotorfan
Bane didn't then.. ok lol

well.. Lightsnake, I could say that Kenobi uses the same style so someone would need to be really strong to break his defenses, yet Grevious didn't.. and he is alot stronger than most people.

brb need to do hw and stuff. lol

oh yeah before i go..

"She did that to two Jedi simultaneously when she was ten."

who were those jedi? lol they could be 2 Johun Othones. xD

Darth Exodus
And he still survived, no?

Edit: damn people posting at the same time as me, ruining the punchline....'grumble'

Publius II
And Sith team stomps. Cade would probably wipe the floor with Zannah, but he can't touch Bane.

kotorfan
well i guess i'm not going that soon after all..

who survived?

EDIT: u mean krayt? cuz he died really shortly after. and was in an extremely weakened state.

Also, Cade may not be able to touch Bane, but Bane can't touch him either. Their TK is on par with each other, and Celeste is immune to his lightning. Not immune but she was able to block Krayt's and Maladi's lightning at the same time.

Darth Exodus
Krayt. If that was Bane zappin' him he would have died.....

EDIT AGAIN!!: .... straight away

Publius II
Two Johuns with a glance when she was ten and completely untrained is something.

Lightsnake
Yeah becuase, y'know it's not like Zannah can just lift up her li

No, Zannah's style is designed such that it's impenetrable to normal attacks, redeflecting an attack with the minimum of effort on her part. Physical monsters like Sarro and Bane were able to overload her defences though, becuase they could just power through and they actually wore her out instead of the her wearing them out.

Lightsnake read above please.

Stop talking about Zannah like she uses some ultra magical style that will flawlessly deflect every blow. She uses SORESU, a well known form that focuses on defense and she is far from the best we've seen with it.

Sarro didn't 'overload' her defenses, he fought smart, he threw her off and her had superior skill and stole her mobility.

kotorfan
I suppose you have a point there, but its not much.. Bane killed his dad by accident in his sleep. lol

um Exodus.. Krayt has his armor to block also...

And he wouldn't have died instantly because he couldn't kill himself instantly. lol

Publius II
I suppose you have a point there, but its not much.. Bane killed his dad by accident in his sleep. lolWhich is neither as impressive nor a counterpoint. At all. One person, accidental, when he was twice her age, and it's Bane; if Johun Othone did it, you'd have a case.

Lightsnake
It's not out of the scope of imagination that Bane will kill Cade and Celeste together. Zannah dies, though

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Ok, Celeste's force lightning is nothing to scoff at, but still...Bane could just throw up a force shield there.

Although Cade might be able to kill Zannah in a duel. Actually, given he walked over Talon and Nihl, that's not far out.

Nothing to scoff at? Her lightning basically raised up and pushed away 5 force users. Celeste by herself is nothing but with Muur, she's a force beast, as is Muur. Cade Skywalker is apparently superior to most, if not all of the One Sith, with virtually no training for 7 years. I don't know if he'd be able to take Bane but he'd kick stomp Zannah. Bane's going to have enough trouble as it is with Celeste+Muur, add Cade to that and he's dead.

Publius II
Cade isn't a threat to Bane. The most he can hope to do is throw him off with telekinesis to stall, and even then he isn't doing any serious damage.

kotorfan
Stop talking about Zannah like she uses some ultra magical style that will flawlessly deflect every blow. She uses SORESU, a well known form that focuses on defense and she is far from the best we've seen with it.

Sarro didn't 'overload' her defenses, he fought smart, he threw her off and her had superior skill and stole her mobility.

Well said.

Physical strength doens't automatically equal a win or breaking through someone's guard. it obviously helps but isn't necessary if the attacker was skillful enough.

Its like saying that Yoda wouldn't beat Zannah because he wasn't strong enough. lol

Zannah isn't omnipotent with her magic...

EDIT:

Publius, Cade could throw a starship at Bane, while Bane throws a moon at the starship. They are tied in TK. A few zaps from Celeste at Zannah and she's dead. A few more at Bane and he's poisoned while preoccupied with blocking Cade's starship.

Darth Exodus
By continually spinning the saber she can she can make sure that her opponants blade merely glances off of hers, using but a modicum of effrt on her part, it may not be unbeatable but its still pretty impressive. And it may not be unique, but I haven't ever seen someone use the style in the same way.

And I was merely saying that her style would make it very hard for Cade to tag her. Cade doesn't have the same advantages as Sarro.

Advantages that let Sarro 'wear her down' p.g 282. I'll give you the last one but Sarro didn't outskill her, by her own admission, 'each time she clashed with the olive-skinned giant, she was the one forced expend desperate, frantic energy'

Seriously, both Zannah and Sarro are underrated.

Lol, self-pwnage.

Lightsnake
By continually spinning the saber she can she can make sure that her opponants blade merely glances off of hers, using but a modicum of effrt on her part, it may not be unbeatable but its still pretty impressive. And it may not be unique, but I haven't ever seen someone use the style in the same way.
This. Is. SORESU. It is one of the styles commonly taught. Zannah is just rather proficient with it. It's defense with a DBL, nothing more and it isn't infallible

Such as? Cade has skill, extreme power in the force and speed. He took Talon through the gut before she could do a thing.

So Sarro was skillfully forcing her to use energy and stole her mobility.
Zannah only survived because she had to keep moving

Sarro's just rated fine.

kotorfan
EDIT AGAIN: oh and about your point with killing 2 jedi.
Anakin used the Force also when he was young. He was the only Human able to pilot a podracer ever. No other jedi was even capable of that. Although he is the chosen one, Zannah is supposed to be powerful also, potentially more powerful than Bane, which is pretty freakin powerful.. and she didn't have reflexes like that as a kid.

nvm it wasn't a double post.

When told to drop on the ground when Maul attacked, he just dropped suddenly. To be able to respond that fast takes considerable power, untrained as it was.

I'm not sure if power was the right word to use though.

sry for double post cuz it was past the 15 min rule thing.

nvm it wasn't a double post

"Lol, self-pwnage."

How is that self pwnage? I was just exploring the scenarios possible. Is there something wrong with that?

Publius II

It's not like Zannah's a trained Sith Lord with a lightsaber or anything.

No.

Publius II
EDIT AGAIN: oh and about your point with killing 2 jedi.
Anakin used the Force also when he was young. He was the only Human able to pilot a podracer ever. No other jedi was even capable of that. Although he is the chosen one, Zannah is supposed to be powerful also, potentially more powerful than Bane, which is pretty freakin powerful.. and she didn't have reflexes like that as a kid.

nvm it wasn't a double post.

When told to drop on the ground when Maul attacked, he just dropped suddenly. To be able to respond that fast takes considerable power, untrained as it was.

I'm not sure if power was the right word to use though.

sry for double post cuz it was past the 15 min rule thing.

nvm it wasn't a double post

"Lol, self-pwnage."

How is that self pwnage? I was just exploring the scenarios possible. Is there something wrong with that? Are you high?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Publius II
Cade isn't a threat to Bane. The most he can hope to do is throw him off with telekinesis to stall, and even then he isn't doing any serious damage.

Cade by himself may not be a threat to Bane but celeste and Muur definitely are. Zannah is the weak link here. If she dies first, then Bane goes down.

Darth Exodus
Whatever, I still doubt that Cade will be able to get through what Zannah terms her 'impenetrable wall of defence''

The physical might needed to force Zannah to expend tonnes of eergy rather than just redirect his strikes. And I doubt that Cade will be able to blitz her considering that she could keep up with BM'ed Sarro and almost keep up with bloodlusted Bane.

Fixed.

kotorfan
BTW I am not high. I cannot do drugs anyways because I'm asian and I'm only 15 so don't even think about that.

Well the thing about the Moon vs. Starship. It really depends on how big the moon and starship is. Although the moon is probably larger than the starship, it is still an impressive act.

Or he could just hurl Bane away like he did Talon.

EDIT:

It's not like Zannah's a trained Sith Lord with a lightsaber or anything.

Doesn't that help my case? Since she isn't a trained sith lord with a lightsaber, she wouldn't be able to block Celeste's lightning, resulting in a painful death. Cade and Celeste together can take bane.

EDIT AGAIN: Also, its not as if Celeste is crappy with a lightsaber, she defended against Krayt pretty well until he and Maladi Force lightninged her, which she blocked without Muur's Talisman. Then She Force lightninged them both back, almost killing Krayt, while Krayt utterly failed to touch her with lightning even with Maladi's help.

EDIT3: sry if this isn't related, but I just read the Readme.

Darth Bane could take the Death Star, since he moved a moon.. He could just throw it into a black hole. xD

Darth Sexy
Darth Bane did NOT move a moon.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Darth Bane did NOT move a moon.

well.. nvm then. I assumed he did because everyone kept saying he moved a moon.

In that case, How does Bane defend against Cade's starship?

What can Bane do with TK? I've never really seen his TK. only his FL which won't be of any use in this battle

Red Nemesis
Doesn't that help my case? Since she isn't a trained sith lord with a lightsaber, she wouldn't be able to block Celeste's lightning, resulting in a painful death. Cade and Celeste together can take bane.
Bold is sarcasm.

That's just a running (inside?) joke. Possibly making fun of Neb?

Publius II
BTW I am not high. I cannot do drugs anyways because I'm asian and I'm only 15 so don't even think about that.Aye.

You're clearly missing the smart genes.

Anyone? Please?

Bane >>>>>>>>>>>> Talon.

See RN's post.

Are you sure you're 15?

kotorfan
r u implying I'm 5? I don't have the time to read about all this first of all, which is why i use wookiepedia.

And how can zannah be trained in such little time? how old was she? like 14 when she fought the masters?

EDIT: I meant that she wouldn't have that much exp compared to the other combatants. Cade was an exception because of his great affinity to the force.

and I probably just didn't read carefully. sry about that.

Also I never met nebaris so could someone give me some info on him? I'm assuming he is an ass who got banned cuz he doesn't seem to be around.

Red Nemesis
r u implying I'm 5? I don't have the time to read about all this first of all, which is why i use wookiepedia.
Unfamiliarity with source material is one thing, but failure to understand the positions of the participants of the discussion is another. He was inquiring about your mental age because most 15 years olds can detect sarcasm.

And how can zannah be trained in such little time? how old was she? like 14 when she fought the masters?
She was 10 (I think) when she killed her first two Jedi. Then ~10 (more?) years pass before we see her again. She is almost fully trained.

Also I never met nebaris so could someone give me some info on him? I'm assuming he is an ass who got banned cuz he doesn't seem to be around.

You probably have, but just didn't realize it. Nebaris was banned a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away) and makes socks to be able to continue posting here. A recent one was Darth Luna, and even Faunus is a Nebaris sock. Someone registered for longer could tell you more than me, but here's what you really need to know: he loathes the PT (calling Yoda a "street level combatant"wink and loves to fanwank Bane.

Publius II
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
A recent one was Darth Luna, and even Faunus is a Nebaris sock.That was the greatest sock episode ever. The timing was absolutely perfect.

Red Nemesis
So it wasn't you messing with us? Neb actually got your name?

Publius II
Yep. I changed my username to Publius II (see title) that same day, and then he registered as "Faunus." The entire intent was to pretend I was Nebaris; I never imagined he'd pull that at the same time.

Of course, he then hijacked the next username I had picked out - I have absolutely no idea how - but was thankfully promptly banned.

kotorfan
wow lol. How do you know who he is? U might have thought I was nebaris when I joined, or someone else may have been nebaris.

and the reason for my inability to pick out scarcasm may have been cuz I went to the dentist today to get braces so I'm not exactly 100% and don't want to do anything at all. then I have this autobiography to fill out for some college crap. and a freakin english project about thoreau and his crap, and I have to not watch TV for a week. (which isn't hard for me) but w/e...

anyways so which team is winning so far?

kotorfan
sry for double post but doesn't bane w/ orbalisks make him weaker? becuase although he can take lightsaber hits, anyone w/ force lightning can fry him. It increases his power temporarily and changes his fighting style to focus on attack and no defense except his head and hands. When he looses his orbalisks, he would be alot more vulnerable because he isn't used to fighting without orbalisks...

Lightsnake
They have to hit him with the lightning. He can block it with the saber, or just throw up a shield. Also, electricity doesn't fry the orbalisks automatically. Rather, the orbalisks are unable to completely protect him from the electricity. His lightning fried him horribly and killed several of the orbalisks

kotorfan
I'm guessing Celeste and Cade's team wins then.. lol

Darth Exodus
No.

Lightsnake
They have a chance. But that chance isn't a great one because Bane with his saber is going to wipe them out.

Publius II
Indeed.

I'll be pleased when DoE comes out and the standard shifts to Bane w/o orbalisks.

Darth Sexy
They have a chance. But that chance isn't a great one because Bane with his saber is going to wipe them out.

Possibly. Or Cade somehow puts his hands on Bane and does his little inverse shatterpoint technique. If it gets to sabers then yea Bane takes them out.

Red Nemesis
Indeed.

I'll be pleased when DoE comes out and the standard shifts to Bane w/o orbalisks.

Won't that be Bane past his peak? (Which would mean that we would have to stick with RoT Bane...)

Publius II
No.

Red Nemesis
Let's see:
Tank with near-impenetrable armor allowing for utterly unique tactical opportunities that also increases his power in the Dark Side exponentially...

versus a burnt old man that has to get killed by a little girl.

(Do you see what I did there?)

Publius II
"No" to this. We still use RotS and RotJ Sidious despite the existence of the DE incarnation.

kotorfan
I thought Cade could just break the orbalisks with his reverse healing ability thing.

once bane goes down, zannah is toast

oh oops I kinda just said what Darth sexy said.

Publius II
No.

Lightsnake
I will say Cade could conceivably kill the orbalisks with his technique, kotorfan...but Cade has to, as far as we know, get to his opponent and lay hands on them for it. Against Bane, this is very, very dangerous and unlikely

kotorfan
yeah ur right. It could go both ways .

Well since zannah is the weak link, I'll say that Celeste and Cade wins 7/10. I haven't seen her defend against force attacks and Cade seems to be pretty good at that.

Actually they are both (Cade and Celeste w/ talisman) good at that

Lightsnake
The problem is, Bane is good enough to just kill them both on his own.

Darth Sexy
not with the force

Red Nemesis
"No" to this. We still use RotS and RotJ Sidious despite the existence of the DE incarnation.

Oh. OK.

xxxpoppunker182
kinda just jumpin in here i've read mostly everything and what i've got on this fight is

zannah goes down and it turns into cade and celeste+murr talisman

and what exactly are the geonosians, reek, acklay, and nexu doing during all of this? or are they even a factor anymore?

if they aren't then why wouldn't cade and celeste+myrr talisman be able to take on bane?

kotorfan
the point of that is cuz i feared that bane will be too powerful so i put them in so Celeste can turn them into rakghouls. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.