King Kong vs Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Queen Alien vs King Kong

coolmovies
KING KONG

Publius II
Edit: Didn't read OP.

My mistake.

Trackz
no he should wreck the mother alien...the acid would definitely cause a lot of damage, but the alien queen doesnt live

Decepticon
Kong.

jinXed by JaNx
Kong...,with a big rock

King-Fingolfin
Kong rips apart the Queen and uses her as a toothpick.

Publius II
And then loses all of his enamel immediately, plus his jaw, throat, and innards.

Acid blood and all.

Placidity
Alien Queen Impales Kong.

Kazenji
And how does she do that ?

Placidity
Originally posted by Kazenji
And how does she do that ?

Watch Aliens and AvP, see if that answers your question. wink

King-Fingolfin
Watch Peter Jackson's Version of King Kong and you'll know why that won't work. smile

Besides, Kong is taller and far physically stronger.

Final Blaxican
Considering Kong is an H2H fighter and doesn't know about the Queen's acid, I'm curious to know how he will manage to beat her without losing half his face.

King-Fingolfin
He punches her head off with one hit. GG. no expression

He might suffer burns on his hands, but not enough to kill him.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Kong...,with a big rock

I agree.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
He punches her head off with one hit. GG. no expression

He might suffer burns on his hands, but not enough to kill him.

SO he's going to hold off sharp claw one, sharp claw two, AND the tail, AND the second mouth that can punch through steel, and still have enough hands left to punch something with enough force to take it's head off?

Sadako of Girth
All he has to do is destroy the head.

Watch alien Resurrection to see what the much smaller Ripleybaby did to the queen in one swipe.

Avoiding that mouth even at point blank range was no problem for Ripley and even if that mouth scroes a strike, its unlikely that it would be able to pentrate that far inside Kong to do any damage.. How long was it's range...? About 1 ft...?

Anyway, after a big right hand from Kong tears most of it's head off, it wont matter. Kong might lose a hand though.
Never mind he has extras as feet.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
SO he's going to hold off sharp claw one, sharp claw two, AND the tail, AND the second mouth that can punch through steel, and still have enough hands left to punch something with enough force to take it's head off?

no expression

Sadako of Girth
Im sorry, but if surviving sharp things was a problem he would never have survived being bought up on skull island, much less killing three T-rexes (All bigger than the Alien Queen, might i add.)

Kong shrugs off T-rex bites.

And as he simply steps in and smashes her head off in one shot, most likely, he wouldn't have to avoid them for long.

King-Fingolfin

He runs at her and punches her head off.

no expression

Honestly, Kong can take a beating long enough to get in for the kill.

It's not like the Queen can kill him with one slash or stab

Hell, Kong is like two times bigger then Queen. Kong jumps on the Queen and breaks her spine ftw.

Final Blaxican
T-Rex's are overrated animals. People think they're badass, for literally no reason. T-Rex can not attack with their claws, they can't grab anything, don't have a sharp tail, cant't hit you. T-Rex only have one method of attack, using their one mouth. Crocodiles are a joke to anyone who knows how to fight them properly for the same reason. If you deal with their one mouth they're so utterly harmless that even drunk southern yocals can wrestle them and win. That's not the same for the Queen, who has up to four angles of attack, meaning that Kong has his hands full.

I don't think he can't do it, beating up bitches like the Queen is what he does best, but I'm just looking for a good counter-argument to that is all.

Sadako of Girth
I dont think that many of its contemporaries found it to be overrated.

I bet they had to can it "daddy" as it smacked their asses and ate their young.

Final Blaxican
But I said people, not it's contemporaries. :P

King-Fingolfin
Kong can literally punch her scrawny arms off.

The only thing Kong has to worry about here is her mouth, the tail, and acid in the face.

Kong could probably rip off her tail. Though he may be stupid and try to pull a T-Rex and bite out her second mouth, and get acid.

But really, all Kong needs is one hit, and Queen is down for the count.

The Best the Queen can hope for is that either Kong is an idiot and gets a face full of acid, or the Queen manages to impale Kong through the heart with her tail.

Sadako of Girth
But I said people, not it's contemporaries. :P

Well Kong still is too powerful for one Queen.

Publius II
I don't think he can't do it, beating up bitches like the Queen is what he does best, but I'm just looking for a good counter-argument to that is all. He pranced around three (four?) giant T-Rexes while juggling Naomi Watts and keeping her completely unharmed. Kong's got coordination, and the Queen probably won't be able to touch him; it couldn't even hit Ridley in an exoskeleton. Kong's also way bigger, faster, heavier, and smarter.

Kong smash.

Final Blaxican
Doesn't count. White women added a +4 to his armor bonus and agility. Plus he got an extra dice roll.

Publius II

Final Blaxican
Stop trolling.

Publius II
Shit, okayz.

Kong wins with headbutt + blunt force tauma.

King-Fingolfin
I think Kong wants to avoid acid on the head/face. >.>

Toku King
Kong wins, but he's going to be royally messed up afterwards because of the poison blood.

Toku King
T-Rex's are overrated animals. People think they're badass, for literally no reason. T-Rex can not attack with their claws, they can't grab anything, don't have a sharp tail, cant't hit you. T-Rex only have one method of attack, using their one mouth. Crocodiles are a joke to anyone who knows how to fight them properly for the same reason. If you deal with their one mouth they're so utterly harmless that even drunk southern yocals can wrestle them and win. That's not the same for the Queen, who has up to four angles of attack, meaning that Kong has his hands full.

Easier said than done.

AngryManatee
If Kong can handle two large tyrannosaurus-like creatures, queen alien is screwed. Regardless of acid burns or whatnot, queen alien IS going to die first.

Rogue Jedi
Doesn't count. White women added a +4 to his armor bonus and agility. Plus he got an extra dice roll. laughing

jinXed by JaNx

I don't think he can't do it, beating up bitches like the Queen is what he does best, but I'm just looking for a good counter-argument to that is all.

I think seeing how Kong was able to free himself from the grips of a T-rexs' bite shows how powerful he is. I mean, i'm sure a T-Rexs bite pressure is in the insane power category. I'm also struggling with why you think T-Rexs' are overrated. See, i think two T-rexs would murder an Alien queen. They may die in the process but there is no friggin way that the Queen would be able to free herself from Two T-rex's that have latched onto her. Her acid blood may do it for her, but she certainly doesn't have the strength or mobility. Look at the legs of the T-rex and then consider also, their bite pressure.

Kong isn't to stupid but he will still, most likely, engage the Queen in hand to hand combat rather than just crushing her with a big rock. Kong may end up dying from the acid but i don't any way that the Queen walks away from this battle.

Placidity
We don't know that King Kong can "punch her head off" in one hit. Frankly that is just plain underestimation of a Queen Alien's durability.

What we do know is that the Alien Queen...

- Can impale Kong rather easily with her tail. It has a very long range, very sharp and the Queen has great control over it.

- Regular Alien drones had inner jaws strong enough to puncutre steel doors. No doubt the Queen could impale Kong's head all the way through.

- Alien Queen in AvP was strong enough to break Scar's spear after she got her head impaled. I don't know why people are underestimating her strenght.

- Is more intelligent. They are aware of their own acid blood and will use it when the opportunity arises.

Robtard
Kong would throttle that Queen to shit. /the end

He's faster, more agile, and is a time-tested brawler. Probably stronger too, in the overall sense of things.

Robtard

It is believed T-Rex had the strongest bite of any known animal, so Kong shrugging them off like it was little more than a nuisance is very telling of the apes capabilites.

There are many links if you search; here is one.

We kept the muscle numbers down because we thought they couldn't possibly be that powerful, Snively said. A team at the Tyrrell museum has calculated T. rex's bite power at 200,000 newtons, enough for lifting a tractor-trailer-end snip

Kazenji

I hadn't realized Kong has somehow shrank down to the height of the alien queen erm

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Placidity
We don't know that King Kong can "punch her head off" in one hit. Frankly that is just plain underestimation of a Queen Alien's durability.

- Can impale Kong rather easily with her tail. It has a very long range, very sharp and the Queen has great control over it.

- Regular Alien drones had inner jaws strong enough to puncutre steel doors. No doubt the Queen could impale Kong's head all the way through.

- Alien Queen in AvP was strong enough to break Scar's spear after she got her head impaled. I don't know why people are underestimating her strenght.

- Is more intelligent. They are aware of their own acid blood and will use it when the opportunity arises.

Alien Drones also were shown despite their comparative size being able to slash the queen open themselves (In order to set her free) in AVP.

The attack tongue's range isnt enough to seriously mess Kong up.
And by the time shes in range to use it shes"brown fu*king bread"
And its a moot point as it as well the queens face would be gone right from the outset, anyhow. smile

Intelligence is only relevant when you still have a head. See above.
Since this two arent facing each other in a chess match, or trying to solve FLT travel equations the relevancy is limited to who will have their head punched off first, and that, of course will be the Queen.

Not to mention the queen's "durability" again being shown again in Alien Resurrection where one right hand from the Ripleybaby smashed the queen's face clean off.

Kong is way bigger, stronger, punches harder/faster than that Ripley baby.

Ergo: Kong for the definite win.

Publius II
Setting matters. If there's anything lying around that Kong can pick up, consider this a stomp.

Sadako of Girth
Well... More of a stomp..anyhows.

Robtard
In AVP, remember when one of the Predator's grabbed a Xeno by the tail and swung it around like a haymaker-yoyo?

That is what Kong does to the queen.

Sadako of Girth
Before beating it unconcious and penatrating it anally, of course.

Robtard
Kong would probably only have like a 10 inch penis, might not be enough for the Alien Queen to notice, then again, I know nothing of the Xenomorph's anal structure. *goes Goggling*

Sadako of Girth
I bet it did Naomi Watt's characters anal structure though. shifty

Kazenji
Originally posted by Robtard
In AVP, remember when one of the Predator's grabbed a Xeno by the tail and swung it around like a haymaker-yoyo?

That is what Kong does to the queen.

by two fingers

because i still have'nt seen where Kong has been Shrank down in size.

Ahsoka Tano
Aliens for some reason never win. I'll go with the African.

Rogue Jedi
Thats a bit racist.

Scythe
I think Kong would win, the alien Queens have always been delicate creatures, not soldiers like drones and runners.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thats a bit racist.

Gorillas are native to equatorial Africa, haven't you watched 'Captain Ron'?

Ahsoka Tano
Gorillas are native to equatorial Africa, haven't you watched 'Captain Ron'?

He must be Mexican.

jinXed by JaNx

I get ya dude, but Kong just needs to do a monkey smash and its all over for the queen. The queen doesn't come close to matching Kongs size and his speed and for agility, well, Kong is in a class of his own in that department.

Kong is Power, muscle and speed. The queen is cold, calculating and sharp but also very brittle and limited in speed and mobility. Kong is a giant friggin gorilla, THe Alien Queen struggles to walk with her head held high. You gotta see me on this one brotha. Monkey's aren't stupid, as King Kong has shown us. You can't side with the cold hearted biitch over the big misunderstood monkey. laughing

Placidity
THe Alien Queen struggles to walk with her head held high. You gotta see me on this one brotha.

Disagree sad

1koBdkLC-2U

Robtard
Kong is at least 3 times bigger, he's faster, stronger, as he tosses fully grown T-Rexs about and has a nice reach with those long monkey arms.

He grabs her tail after she sticks him with it a bit and proceeds to beat her to death via wild-monkey swings.

Placidity
Kong is at least 3 times bigger

Only about 2 times taller.

Robtard
Only about 2 times taller.

Either way, he easily has 10 tons on the skinny *****.

edit: He looks WAY bigger. As he stockier and more heavily muscled than a regular gorilla, size aside.
http://nighthawknews.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/img_kingkong3.jpg

Final Blaxican
Kong is at least 3 times bigger, he's faster, stronger, as he tosses fully grown T-Rexs about and has a nice reach with those long monkey arms.

He grabs her tail after she sticks him with it a bit and proceeds to beat her to death via wild-monkey swings.

One stab with her tail wouldn't "stick him a bit". It would impale whatever part of him it hit, effortlessly and instantly. Meaning he could lose a lung or a brain ten seconds into the fight.

The Queen apparently doesn't need a brain to function. ermm

Robtard
One stab with her tail wouldn't "stick him a bit". It would impale whatever part of him it hit, effortlessly and instantly. Meaning he could lose a lung or a brain ten seconds into the fight.

The Queen apparently doesn't need a brain to function. ermm

Dude, while that tail is formidable agains smaller opponets, it's fairly small compared to Kong's great size. Might I also remind you that a T-Rex bite didn't do much but a flesh wound to the ape.

She does need an intact and non-shattered body though, I'd assume.

Final Blaxican
I would wager that the tail is sharper than the T-Rex's teeth. T-Rex teeth are designed in a way that they can tear meat but are also made to hold them, and then they twist their mouth and that's what tears the meat off. The teeth themselves aren't designed to specifically puncture, thus one bite without the head wrenching wouldn't be extremely deep anyway. The tail ends in only one very long needle-like end that is designed to specially poke holes, and is moved with enough force to be almost a blur, meaning there's a lot of driving force behind it.

Placidity
just a cool pic...

http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/avp.jpg

Robtard
I would wager that the tail is sharper than the T-Rex's teeth. T-Rex teeth are designed in a way that they can tear meat but are also made to hold them, and then they twist their mouth and that's what tears the meat off. The teeth themselves aren't designed to specifically puncture, thus one bite without the head wrenching wouldn't be extremely deep anyway. The tail ends in only one very long needle-like end that is designed to specially poke holes, and is moved with enough force to be almost a blur, meaning there's a lot of driving force behind it.

Those teeth are specially designed to slice through flesh, they even come with their own serrated edges to make slicing large chunks of flesh (and bone) easier. Kong took it, no problem.

I'm not doubting her tail's sharpness, as it goes through people and Predators with ease, just that it's particularly small compared to an opponent of Kong's size/weight and won' be as lethal.

Just watched he Kong/T-Rex fight scene, he not only picks up and slams a T-Rex with just one arm, he picks up a rock that probably doesn't weigh much less than the queen with just one arm. The Queen would be puddy in his hands.

Put 3-4 T-Rexs against the queen, she stabs (kills?) one via tail and then the other 2-3 come in and chomp her to death, despite dying themselves from the acid-blood. She doesn't have anything close to the agilty and fighting savvy Kong displayed in that scene.

Robtard
just a cool pic...

http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/avp.jpg

It is good artwork. Why is the hot black-chick white?

She's far bigger in that pic though. When she impales and brings him close to her mouh with that gloating thing she does, her face/head isn't nearly as huge.

Placidity
Nah, I reckon the size is about right. Just watch the first few seconds of this clip.

1koBdkLC-2U

Robtard
She's bigger in the pic, I was wrong about he "far" aspect though.

Oh, I forgot the jackass who argued when I said 'Kong crushed a T-Rex skull' in the Optimus/Kong thread. The last one he kills, he pushes down on the snout and crushes it's face in.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/hl-8437044/king_kong_fighting_t_rex/

Placidity

Oh, I forgot the jackass who argued when I said 'Kong crushed a T-Rex skull' in the Optimus/Kong thread. The last one he kills, he pushes down on the snout and crushes it's face in.

Can't view it, apparently, its "not available in my region" rofl. But I do remember Kong rips a Rex's jaw apart.

Robtard
Can't view it, apparently, its "not available in my region" rofl. But I do remember Kong rips a Rex's jaw apart.

He rips apart he lower jaw, then pushes down on it's snout and collapses it. Some ******* in the Optimus/Kong thread said Kong didn't crush a skull, when I mentioned that in regards to Kong's ape-power.

Crush skulls, Kong does.

Final Blaxican
How do you manage to get get up so early? You didn't get offline until like 3 in the morning.

Sadako of Girth

Ha! Hail to the Kong, baby...... Konnnnnnnnnnnng....

Robtard
How do you manage to get get up so early? You didn't get offline until like 3 in the morning.

I sleep on average of 3-4 hours a night, just used to it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ha! Hail to the Kong, baby...... Konnnnnnnnnnnng....

Who was that toonish clown that said I was wrong about the skull crushing?

Sadako of Girth
It was THIS guy, wasn't it...?

And everything you just posted is speculation. The burden of proof is not on me to refute speculation, and as noted above he never crushed anyone's skull. Balls in your court.

And lots of undue confidence/arrogance here too:

Originally posted by Publius II
Regardless of whether that was addressed to me or Blax, it's an incredibly inadequate response.

And I just posted the entire Rex fight; he rips out the last one's tongue and snaps it jaw. He doesn't "snap skull like paper mache." stick out tongue

Robtard
It was THIS guy, wasn't it...

stick out tongue

Oh yeah, that ****. What the **** was he watching, as it'd definately a skull crushing.

Sadako of Girth
Mustve been some incredibly efficient Bay-fanboy reality-filter...

Its technology, presumably is generically derived from the filters that made the unassisted-hostage-protecting-Terminator Aliens gauntlet and the unassisted- Punisher-with-no-motion-trackers-Aliens gauntlets possible in the eyes of some.

Wow. Technology is reallllly coming along now.

Publius II
We see Kong break the dinosaur's jaw, then push the roof of its mouth down to the side. "Crushing" would imply that he caved the entire thing inwards or something.

So no. Without rocks, crush skulls Kong does not.

Sadako of Girth
Take a look in the Prime/Kong thread.

jinXed by JaNx
We see Kong break the dinosaur's jaw, then push the roof of its mouth down to the side. "Crushing" would imply that he caved the entire thing inwards or something.

Kong can't crush T-Rex skulls? laughing out loud laughing

In any fight you always go with the opponent that is faster, bugger and stronger. Unless there is some X factor, the opponent who is faster, bigger and stronger wins nine times out of ten. Kong Dwarfs The Alien Queen in all of these area's. The Queen does have an X-factor though, her acidic blood and internal mouth. Kongs size, speed and strength are to incredible for the Queen to overcome. Even if she is able to impale Kong, Kong is still going to mash the biitch to death before he dies.

Look, Ripley beat the hell out of the Alien Queen with a power loader. She was able to avoid getting struck with the Queen's tale while in the Power Loader. I have no doubt that King will be able to avoid that tale. What is to stop Kong from just hurling big shit at the Queen from a distance and crushing her?

Placidity
She could like make some instant facehuggers that will crawl up Kong's nostrils and inject the embryo.

Holy shit, you know it.

Publius II
Was this directed at me?Originally posted by Publius II
He pranced around three (four?) giant T-Rexes while juggling Naomi Watts and keeping her completely unharmed. Kong's got coordination, and the Queen probably won't be able to touch him; it couldn't even hit Ridley in an exoskeleton. Kong's also way bigger, faster, heavier, and smarter.

Kong smash.

Ultimate Wil
Kong with ease

Robtard

And when he pushed down with his gorilla-might, it essentially crushed. If you want to play silly semantics, fine, he cracked/broke the snout and it collapsed.

Still a feat of extreme strength, as a T-Rex's skull must be extremely durable, as it had the strongest known bite in the animal kingdom.

Publius II
And when he pushed down with his gorilla-might, it essentially crushed. If you want to play silly semantics, fine, he cracked/broke the snout and it collapsed.

Still a feat of extreme strength, as a T-Rex's skull must be extremely durable, as it had the strongest known bite in the animal kingdom. I'm not arguing that it isn't a feat of "extreme" strength, but a Tyrannosaur's bite wasn't strong because its skull was particularly hard. The bite strength came more from the way the muscles attached to the skull, and how large the muscles themselves were.

Sadako of Girth
And bones have to be able to cope with the forces excerted by the muscles, yes...?

Publius II

If you can find me a valid article specifically stating that a T-Rex's skull is notably harder than that of a comparable theropod, I'll entertain the thought. Until then, it makes no sense.

Robtard

If you can find me a valid article specifically stating that a T-Rex's skull is notably harder than that of a comparable theropod, I'll entertain the thought. Until then, it makes no sense.

Biology, sir. An animal's skull has to sustain whichever pressures the bite-force subjects it to, ergo, an animal with a strong bite, generally has a strong skull, or else damage can occur. I think we all know T-Rex's didn't eat soft plant matter either.

I've already cited where the T-Rex is believed to have had the strongest bite of any known creature, it's thick skull was literally wrapped around with massive muscles. It's mouth is designed to bite off large chunks of dino-flesh and to cut through bone and bony-plates when necessary; sharp serrated teeth won't get you all the way without the driving-force behind them and the skull has to be strong enough to cope with the pressures.

Besides, if you really want a Kong strength feat, he picked up a huge boulder (compared to his size) with one arm and slammed it.

Publius II
Biology, sir. An animal's skull has to sustain whichever pressures the bite-force subjects it to, ergo, an animal with a strong bite, generally has a strong skull, or else damage can occur. I think we all know T-Rex's didn't eat soft plant matter either.

I've already cited where the T-Rex is believed to have had the strongest bite of any known creature, it's thick skull was literally wrapped around with massive muscles. It's mouth is designed to bite off large chunks of dino-flesh and to cut through bone and bony-plates when necessary; sharp serrated teeth won't get you all the way without the driving-force behind them and the skull has to be strong enough to cope with the pressures.I know that it's strong, I said it wasn't particularly hard. In fact, the pneumatization that lent it most of its structural integrity actually made it more flexible than most. (yes, I looked up "pneumatization"wink

And a Tyrannosaurus wouldn't have tried to bite something sideways, so Kong snapping the roof of its mouth off to the side doesn't really reflect on how strong the skull is overall; it would have been built to withstand and absorb shock from a specific range of angles, and straight off to the side isn't in the range. If Kong had collapsed the jaw back into the skull from the front, you'd have an impressive argument here.

Robtard
Porous or no, it still has to withstand the bite pressures the muscles subject it to, and don't give me any of the "it's bendy" shit. Flex accounts to overall strength of an object in regards to breaking it, as you have to first exert enough pressure to bring it to it's maximum flex capabilities and then break it.

I already said see 'boulder tossing with one arm' in regards to to his ape-powers, since you're hellbent on convincing yourself that crushing/breaking/snapping a T-Rex skull isn't anything particularly special.

Publius II
Porous or no, it still has to withstand the bite pressures the muscles subject it to, and don't give me any of the "it's bendy" shit. Flex accounts to overall strength of an object in regards to breaking it, as you have to first exert enough pressure to bring it to it's maximum flex capabilities and then break it.You're missing the point. A Rex's skull is designed to withstand the shock of the bite impact, which would be from the front. It is not designed to survive what Kong put it through, which was the application of pressure forcing its jaws apart and to the side. It is not designed to withstand both equally, so the argument is null.

I acknowledged this earlier when I said that most of Kong's impressive feats of strnegth involve throwing things.

No, you're just trying to argue a case that isn't there.

Sadako of Girth
Well kong killed three of 'em, and that last one's dispatchment was a mere glimpse of fighting capability from something that could lob a boulder like that.

I bet that boulder was heavier than the Queen is calculated to be.

jinXed by JaNx
Was this directed at me?

No, it wasn't directed any one. I just thought it was funny how you worded, "crush skulls Kong does not.

but seriously though, a double fisted smash from Kong could crush just about anything laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx

The skull of a Pitt Bull supports that theory.

Placidity
I think we all know T-Rex's didn't eat soft plant matter either.

Hey, we don't know that for certain ok.

Sadako of Girth
Their teeth dont lend themselves to herbivore/ominvore type.
And every other herbivore was able to reach down or up to the vegitation comfortably. T-rex cant.

Not not have mentioned the fact that so many other Dino skeletons are found with large bits missing, with what remains featuring T-rex teeth impacts on the skeleton at the point where the dino goes missing.

IE forensic proof.

So yeah.. we kinda do know that, dont we......?

Robtard
That and the fossilized bits of T-Rex dino-doodoo made up flesh and bone matter.

Sadako of Girth
Yep. Vegi T-rexs. lolz

Those are the sounds of a barrel's bottom being well and truly scraped.

Da Pittman
I see Kong winning most but not without some damage doing so, I can see the Queen getting in some lucky shots or chopping off a limb or two but if Kong grabs her she is dead regardless.

jinXed by JaNx
Who knows, maybe Rex enjoyed the occasional salad. Even i like the odd Chicken ceasor salad.

Sadako of Girth
Who knows, maybe Rex enjoyed the occasional salad. Even i like the odd Chicken ceasor salad.

laughing out loud

Placidity
Their teeth dont lend themselves to herbivore/ominvore type.
And every other herbivore was able to reach down or up to the vegitation comfortably. T-rex cant.

Not not have mentioned the fact that so many other Dino skeletons are found with large bits missing, with what remains featuring T-rex teeth impacts on the skeleton at the point where the dino goes missing.

IE forensic proof.

So yeah.. we kinda do know that, dont we......?

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. But one thing is for certain, you are oblivious to sarcasm.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah sure I am.

And I really sure that youre the best person on earth to assess my sarcasm capacity.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

See...?

Seriously, it might be that "Lowest form of wit" thing.

I like to credit people with being smarter/having more class than having to stoop to it. Is all.
stick out tongue

Placidity

Seriously, it might be that "Lowest form of wit" thing.

Perhaps, but my post wasn't wit. It was a a good natured joke. Dunno where you want to take this.

I like to credit people with being smarter/having more class than having to stoop to it. Is all.
stick out tongue

But then again, if I really thought T-Rex's were herbivores, there would be nothing smart about that would there?

Sadako of Girth
Its one of those things lost maybe in posting.

If I could have heard your voice, the context of sarcasm would have been understoood, of course.

I thought you were 'sincere but misguided'.

The rolleyes emoti also would have been a good indicator of sarcasm too, yet it was nowhere to be found in your post.

Hell, more I think about it, YOU f***ed up!!! Lolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.