Guitar Hero or Rockband

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Guitar Hero
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5127QKWFC9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Guitar Hero 2
http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/jmiles/2007/01/02/guitar_hero_2.jpg
Guitar Hero: Rock the 80's
http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/guitar-hero-encore-rocks-the-80s.jpg
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
http://www.popgadget.net/images/Guitar-hero-cover.jpg
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Guitar_hero_aerosmith_cover_neutral.jpg
Guitar Hero: World Tour
http://www.cuttingedgeguy.com/store/catalog/images/guitor_hero_ps3_cover.jpg

vs

Rockband
http://www.adinfo.qc.ca/alex/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/rock_band_cover.jpg
Rockband 2
http://www.hemagazine.com/files/u3/Rock_Band_2_Cover.jpg
Rockband: AC/DC Live
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/27/Rock_band.jpg/250px-Rock_band.jpg

Which is better?

KakashiKun
Rock band, because they came up with the drums and microphone along with an entire band first.
yeah eek!

Ultimate Wil
And they have better songs.

Final Blaxican
Rock Band for me.

Kento
RockBand

Digi
Rock Band. I primarily sing, and the vocal gauge on Guitar Hero is frustratingly schizophrenic. I know when I'm on pitch, and even when I am it's constantly hopping around. I still pass everything fairly easily, but never score as high as the other instruments.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
And they have better songs.

Depends what you like. I preferred GH3...the guitar is a lot more difficult on guitar hero as well.

I liked a few of the ideas that rock band implemented though...Bonus points for how well you do in solos...the free play sections where you hit whatever notes you wanted. Those were cool.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by jaden101
Depends what you like. I preferred GH3...the guitar is a lot more difficult on guitar hero as well.

I liked a few of the ideas that rock band implemented though...Bonus points for how well you do in solos...the free play sections where you hit whatever notes you wanted. Those were cool.

I like all the songs they have put on all the Rockbands, and Guitar Heros, well all of them except for World Tour, those songs were an embarresment to be on World Tour. No one wants to play La Bamba. Just because the guitar on Guitar Hero is harder doesn't make it better one bit.

The people that made the 1st, 80's, and 2nd GH went on to help make the Rockbands, so those guys came up with good ideas. Guitar Hero can hopefully rebound with Metallica, because with World Tour, they dropped IMO.

Kento
No one wants to play La Bamba. I beg to differ.

AC/DC'S_LVR
ive been playing Guitar Hero since it came out but ive got to say, after playing Rock Band, Rock Band is much better
it isnt all kiddy and stuff with silly banter and things and i like that
plus theres sooooo much more than just playing songs involved with it

k1Lla441
ghwt did have some pretty gay songs sad

callumseven
if it werent for guitar hero rockband would not have came up with their ****ing idea.anyway guitar heros version is ten times ****ing better so

**** YOU ROCK BAND

jaden101
I like all the songs they have put on all the Rockbands, and Guitar Heros, well all of them except for World Tour, those songs were an embarresment to be on World Tour. No one wants to play La Bamba. Just because the guitar on Guitar Hero is harder doesn't make it better one bit.

The people that made the 1st, 80's, and 2nd GH went on to help make the Rockbands, so those guys came up with good ideas. Guitar Hero can hopefully rebound with Metallica, because with World Tour, they dropped IMO.

Rock band being exceptionally easy is annoying to me. I went through it on expert and never failed a song...I now have 5 stars for all songs...100% notes hit on about 40%...The only song i had slight difficulty with was "Green grass and high tides"

I can't say i'll ever be able to do "through the fire and flames" or even "satch boogie" on expert.

granted some songs were a bit weird choices for world tour..Like Willie Nelson.

I'm not liking the ever increasing numbers of emo shit either

Nemesis X
If it wasn't for Guitar Hero, Brutal Legend would've been cancelled.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Kento
I beg to differ.

You wanna play La Bamba, wtf laughing out loud

Rock band being exceptionally easy is annoying to me. I went through it on expert and never failed a song...I now have 5 stars for all songs...100% notes hit on about 40%...The only song i had slight difficulty with was "Green grass and high tides"

I can't say i'll ever be able to do "through the fire and flames" or even "satch boogie" on expert.

granted some songs were a bit weird choices for world tour..Like Willie Nelson.

I'm not liking the ever increasing numbers of emo shit either

Just because Rockband is easier doesn't make it worse, as most of my friends prefer Rock band because it is easier to play. Yeah, almost every song is pretty easy in the first one, Green Grass and High Tides had a little difficulty but I beat it still.

Through the Fire and Flames is pretty much hammer ons and pull offs.

Wtf was Willie Nelson in there or La Escuela de Calor, what the heck?

Or Pop song after pop, after pop.........................................................................................................................................................after pop after pop.........................................................................................................after pop.

jaden101

Just because Rockband is easier doesn't make it worse.

I'll say it again for those who missed it the 1st time around.

emphasis on the "TO ME" part.

I want these games to be challenging. I want to have to get better at the game in order to beat the songs. Rock band just doesn't do that for me. It's the watered down version.

Don't get me wrong...I still like playing Rock band with my mates but i prefer whupping them at guitar hero pro face-off.

Ultimate Wil
I'll say it again for those who missed it the 1st time around.

emphasis on the "TO ME" part.

I want these games to be challenging. I want to have to get better at the game in order to beat the songs. Rock band just doesn't do that for me. It's the watered down version.

Don't get me wrong...I still like playing Rock band with my mates but i prefer whupping them at guitar hero pro face-off.

That has nothing to do with it?

I don't really care if they are easy, or hard, if the songs are good, and not pop like in WT then I would probably like it. Rockband is still better because it won best music game, and GHWT didn't.

Same here, but I like whooping them in all the games.

jaden101
That has nothing to do with it?

I don't really care if they are easy, or hard, if the songs are good, and not pop like in WT then I would probably like it. Rockband is still better because it won best music game, and GHWT didn't.

Same here, but I like whooping them in all the games.

Again it all depends on what you like. If you hated the songs on Rockband and loved the ones on world tour you'd be singing a different tune (pardon the expression)

I also beg to differ...If there's no challenge in a game then i don't like it. Rockband had no challenge. Guitar hero (3 in particular) does.

Ultimate Wil
Again it all depends on what you like. If you hated the songs on Rockband and loved the ones on world tour you'd be singing a different tune (pardon the expression)

I also beg to differ...If there's no challenge in a game then i don't like it. Rockband had no challenge. Guitar hero (3 in particular) does.

Dude, I know someone who listems to the music that was mostly in world tour, but he likes rockbands better.

You have a terrible opinion still. Just because it is easier than GH3 doesn't make it worse. I love GH3, but I love RB way more, better selection of songs, and it is fun for everyone. Plus singing and drums.

The create a character in WT was cool though.

occultdestroyer
Guitar Hero, mainly coz it has "Six" by All That Remains.

I ****in love singin that song!

rock

chithappens
Rock Band has plenty of pop songs... I'm not sure what the point is.

vandalworks
rock band. they came up with GUITAR HERO first. so basically the comparison should be guitar hero 1+2 and rock band versus guitar hero 3+ world tour.

rock band everytime.

jaden101
Dude, I know someone who listems to the music that was mostly in world tour, but he likes rockbands better.

You have a terrible opinion still. Just because it is easier than GH3 doesn't make it worse. I love GH3, but I love RB way more, better selection of songs, and it is fun for everyone. Plus singing and drums.

The create a character in WT was cool though.

How many times do i have to explain it

TO ME, IT'S WORSE

allow me to emphasise the point again

TO ME

vandalworks
take it someone doesnt quite get the point eh?

i prefer rock band, it just feels a bit more whole and bette put together. i cant help but feel that guitar hero now is all about the entertainment and over the topness. rock band feels more 'real' and i really enjoy the career mode. playing loads of gigs and quite often the same songs over is more satisfying than just playing every song once.

Kento
You wanna play La Bamba, wtf laughing out loud Sure. Why wouldn't I want to play a song I use to hear and like when I was growing up. Like hundreds of other songs I listen to that were before my time.

Ultimate Wil
How many times do i have to explain it

TO ME, IT'S WORSE

allow me to emphasise the point again

TO ME

TO ME it's the worst opinion ever

TO ME your opinion is messed up

Sure. Why wouldn't I want to play a song I use to hear and like when I was growing up. Like hundreds of other songs I listen to that were before my time.

Who cares if you like the song, doesn't mean it should be in GH, I like the song to, but come on, come up with something, how do I put it, better.

jaden101
TO ME it's the worst opinion ever

TO ME your opinion is messed up

Who cares if you like the song, doesn't mean it should be in GH, I like the song to, but come on, come up with something, how do I put it, better.

Your opinion is based on saying that rock band has better songs than guitar hero....Not if you like the song on guitar hero more.

The fact remains, though, that guitar hero 3 is the best of the series (including rockband)

World tour also has the best online aspects so far in any of the games.

Smallville
Rock Band. Better song selection and better premise. But kudos to GHWT for the improved drum set.

Each game has their ups and downs, and it is down to personal preference.

occultdestroyer
Rock Band has ghey songs

Nemesis X
Rockband can go die. Guitar Hero actually saved a game from getting cancelled. Brutal friggin Legend is what they saved.

Jack Black with a guitar and an axe FTW

Kento
Who cares if you like the song, doesn't mean it should be in GH, I like the song to, but come on, come up with something, how do I put it, better. Can't you just download 'better' stuff on WT? Besides better is just a matter of opinion anyway. So what's it really matter. I still stand by my opinion on La Bamba.

Ultimate Wil
Can't you just download 'better' stuff on WT? Besides better is just a matter of opinion anyway. So what's it really matter. I still stand by my opinion on La Bamba.

You can, but for some they can't, and the songs they start you with SUCK!!! Even La Bamba in GH!!! WTF

Smallville
Besides better is just a matter of opinion anyway.

I concur

Ultimate Wil
I just believe Rockband has a way better selection of songs to play.

occultdestroyer
Guitar Hero also has "Korn - Freak On A Leash"

So, meh.

Ultimate Wil
Your opinion is based on saying that rock band has better songs than guitar hero....Not if you like the song on guitar hero more.

The fact remains, though, that guitar hero 3 is the best of the series (including rockband)

World tour also has the best online aspects so far in any of the games.

There are so many songs that I wanted on Guitar Hero that Rockband put on there, plus they were the first to come out with the entire set of drums, and mics.

Fact? laughing out loud You do realize that is an opinion. Guitar Hero 3 has the HARDEST songs, now that is a fact, but saying it's a fact that it's the best, that's an opinion. Rockband, Rockband 2, and AC/DC Rockband I will take over GH3, that is an OPINION.

World Tours might have the best online aspects, but most of there songs SUCK.

jaden101
There are so many songs that I wanted on Guitar Hero that Rockband put on there, plus they were the first to come out with the entire set of drums, and mics.

Fact? laughing out loud You do realize that is an opinion. Guitar Hero 3 has the HARDEST songs, now that is a fact, but saying it's a fact that it's the best, that's an opinion. Rockband, Rockband 2, and AC/DC Rockband I will take over GH3, that is an OPINION.

World Tours might have the best online aspects, but most of there songs SUCK.

Na...It is the best...That's a fact.

Being the 1st to come out with it doesn't make it the best...Rockband's drums and generally considered crap and rightly so. It was fun screaming like an idiot into the mic though.

Final Blaxican
Guitar Hero 3 factually the best?

Hahahaha. No.

jaden101
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Guitar Hero 3 factually the best?

Hahahaha. No.

Yes. It is.

Ultimate Wil

Being the 1st to come out with it doesn't make it the best...Rockband's drums and generally considered crap and rightly so. It was fun screaming like an idiot into the mic though.

Na noob, it isn't, you are giving opinions that don't mean anything.

And just because it is easier doesn't make it the worst either. The drums for Rockband are great, you're just trying to find excuses to make Rockband worse.

GH2>GH3
RB>GH3
RB2>GH3
AC/DCRB>GH3
OPINION

Final Blaxican
Yes. It is.

Nah. It's not. Not even better than Rockband one, hahaha.

Ultimate Wil

Rockband IMO is the best one

jaden101

Yeah

It is.

jaden101
Na noob, it isn't, you are giving opinions that don't mean anything.

And just because it is easier doesn't make it the worst either. The drums for Rockband are great, you're just trying to find excuses to make Rockband worse.

GH2>GH3
RB>GH3
RB2>GH3
AC/DCRB>GH3
OPINION

Yeah yours is opinion...Mine's fact. Proven by the fact that you say GH2 is better than GH3 when GH2 is the worst of the lot, including the Rock band games.

Ah the good ol' insult of "noob"...despite the fact that I've been on the boards quite a bit longer than you. I'm also, without doubt, far better than you are at guitar hero and rock band. So who really is the noob?...I don't need excuses to make rock band worse than guitar hero...It just is. The drums are shit.

Nobodies really given a mention to GH: Aerosmith, which despite my not really liking them all that much, is a great game with some great riffs and solos

Ultimate Wil
Yeah yours is opinion...Mine's fact. Proven by the fact that you say GH2 is better than GH3 when GH2 is the worst of the lot, including the Rock band games.

Ah the good ol' insult of "noob"...despite the fact that I've been on the boards quite a bit longer than you. I'm also, without doubt, far better than you are at guitar hero and rock band. So who really is the noob?...I don't need excuses to make rock band worse than guitar hero...It just is. The drums are shit.

Nobodies really given a mention to GH: Aerosmith, which despite my not really liking them all that much, is a great game with some great riffs and solos

Are you that incredibly stupid? It is an opinion, just as mine is, minse is more of a fact though, as the pole shows ya. You are stupid.

Hate to tell you but I got GH when it came out loser. You have never seen me loser, I would beat you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly it won't even be funny. So yeah, you are the noob, loser hahahahaha.

Areosmith is for the people who LIKE Aerosmith.

jaden101
Are you that incredibly stupid?

Clearly I'm not the one who's stupid.

Good for you. So did a lot of people.

If you're on XBL do you care to back that up?

Clearly never really paid attention to the following bit in my post did you?

Final Blaxican
Yeah

It is.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Rockband is better than Guitar Hero 3. smile

Ultimate Wil
Clearly I'm not the one who's stupid.

Good for you. So did a lot of people.

If you're on XBL do you care to back that up?

Clearly never really paid attention to the following bit in my post did you?

It is called making words shorter, or is that new to you?

stick out tongue

Yeah, but maybe I don't wanna because it is useless to do it against someone like you.

Why should I? It is all balloney.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Rockband is better than Guitar Hero 3. smile

rockon bro, I agree there.

jaden101
It is called making words shorter, or is that new to you?

stick out tongue

Yeah, but maybe I don't wanna because it is useless to do it against someone like you.

Why should I? It is all balloney.

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/chicken.jpg

???????????????????????????

Ultimate Wil
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/chicken.jpg

???????????????????????????

If I say I beat something, you will just say shit like you beat it as well, and higher, so there is no reason to argue over something that I know you will lie about stick out tongue.

Smallville

Being the 1st to come out with it doesn't make it the best...Rockband's drums and generally considered crap and rightly so. It was fun screaming like an idiot into the mic though. Na noob, it isn't, you are giving opinions that don't mean anything.

GH2>GH3
RB>GH3
RB2>GH3
AC/DCRB>GH3
OPINION

Does anybody else see the irony of Wil calling jaden a noob when jaden has been a member longer? confused

Sorry, off-topic, I know... just an observation.

jaden101
If I say I beat something, you will just say shit like you beat it as well, and higher, so there is no reason to argue over something that I know you will lie about stick out tongue.

Hence the reason i challenged you directly to a game and you're bottling it because you know you're going to lose and lose badly.

Ultimate Wil
Hence the reason i challenged you directly to a game and you're bottling it because you know you're going to lose and lose badly.

Fine, you start out, what songs that are HARD can you beat, and what was your score on the song?

Originally posted by Smallville
Does anybody else see the irony of Wil calling jaden a noob when jaden has been a member longer? confused

Sorry, off-topic, I know... just an observation.

It doesn't really matter, a noob is still a noob, it doesn't matter how long he has been on KMC.

jaden101
Fine, you start out, what songs that are HARD can you beat, and what was your score on the song?

It doesn't really matter, a noob is still a noob, it doesn't matter how long he has been on KMC.

You really don't get the concept of a direct challenge do you? Clearly you're just an idiot. I'll consider you to be ducking my challenge. Everyone can see this is the case.

Ultimate Wil
You really don't get the concept of a direct challenge do you? Clearly you're just an idiot. I'll consider you to be ducking my challenge. Everyone can see this is the case.

Everyone, there is nobody else debating here except for me and you, and if there were more debaters, everybody would see you are a crappy debater, so please, shut the heck up, and stop rambling on about something you haven't done so you can TRY to make yourself sound GOOD when you aren't, because I have proof to back up what I can do, you do not, so please, shut it.

jaden101
Everyone, there is nobody else debating here except for me and you, and if there were more debaters, everybody would see you are a crappy debater, so please, shut the heck up, and stop rambling on about something you haven't done so you can TRY to make yourself sound GOOD when you aren't, because I have proof to back up what I can do, you do not, so please, shut it.

Well i've challenged you. You keep dodging it. That's the only thing that's clear here.

What's this "something I haven't done" though? Bit of an odd thing to say. And what's this proof? Your deranged babblings?

Also, this isn't as debate. This is you being a complete tool just for the sake of it. All that needs to be said for your debating skills is that you think SRV is better than Hendrix.

Ultimate Wil
Well i've challenged you. You keep dodging it. That's the only thing that's clear here.

What's this "something I haven't done" though? Bit of an odd thing to say. And what's this proof? Your deranged babblings?

Also, this isn't as debate. This is you being a complete tool just for the sake of it. All that needs to be said for your debating skills is that you think SRV is better than Hendrix.

Yeah, and I said tell me a song that is hard that you have beaten.

You said you beat Rock band with all 5 star on everysong, waiting for proof.

SRV is better as Legendary Blues Greats have even said that SRV played Jimi Hendrix songs better than Hendrix played Hendrix songs.

jaden101
Yeah, and I said tell me a song that is hard that you have beaten.

You said you beat Rock band with all 5 star on everysong, waiting for proof.

SRV is better as Legendary Blues Greats have even said that SRV played Jimi Hendrix songs better than Hendrix played Hendrix songs.

So how do i prove I'm better than you when you refuse to play me?

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937559/the_100_greatest_guitarists_of_all_time/

http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_newguitar.html

http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_guitar-all.html

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-guitarists-ever.asp

Never really see SRV coming above Hendrix in any list.

As for playing Hendrix better than Hendrix...Hendrix wrote the stuff...Something SRV could only dream of doing. Instead he churned out generic blues song after generic blues song....Not denying he did them with tremendous skill. But he couldn't write the kind of stuff Hendrix could...He would only copy.

Regardless...I'm sure we can agree...guitar hero and rock band...class games. Even if you're shit at them

stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix

To be fair, Hendrix was insanely high half the time he did a song.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Smallville

No. Because that's not what a "noob" is. You're thinking of "Newb".

Ultimate Wil
So how do i prove I'm better than you when you refuse to play me?

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5937559/the_100_greatest_guitarists_of_all_time/

http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_guitar-all.html

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-guitarists-ever.asp

Never really see SRV coming above Hendrix in any list.

As for playing Hendrix better than Hendrix...Hendrix wrote the stuff...Something SRV could only dream of doing. Instead he churned out generic blues song after generic blues song....Not denying he did them with tremendous skill. But he couldn't write the kind of stuff Hendrix could...He would only copy.

Regardless...I'm sure we can agree...guitar hero and rock band...class games. Even if you're shit at them

stick out tongue

Hey there's something, I never refused, go back to all of my posts and you will see that I never said I wouldn't, heck I would love to play you, it would be fun, but you need to stop saying stuff that I never said.

Rolling Stones Magazine is messed up in so many ways, Duane Allman is not better than B.B. King, Kirk Hammett is no way near Eddie Van Halen, as Eruption shows that, Ry Cooder shouldn't be up there, Slash should be up there, where the fvck is Buckethead?

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-guitarists-ever.asp: Why the hell is Neal Schon up there?

http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_guitar-all.html: Tons of those guys don't even deserve to be up on there, some should be either higher or lower, as I can name so many, Andres Segovia, Django Reinhardt, Chet Atkins, wtf? Why is Carlos Santana so low?

http://digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/best_newguitar.html: Jeff Beck #4 laughing out loud enough said.

All in all, these magazines suck. It's also not what about crappy magazines say, it is what you say, and if you have the ability to back it up. I have the ability to back up Stevie Ray, do you have the ability to back up Jimi?

Who cares if Hendrix wrote it, SRV played his own damn songs better than Hendrix, ahhh to bad so sad stick out tongue.

Just because you like Jimi's music more than Stevie's doesn't make him worse.

I know, even though you suck so bad that you can't even beat Jordan, it is still fun.

Barker
Blah blah blah, more pressing matters here.

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

131wank x 100

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Barker
Blah blah blah, more pressing matters here.

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

131wank x 100

That I am sure will be awesome.

jaden101

All in all, these magazines suck. It's also not what about crappy magazines say, it is what you say, and if you have the ability to back it up. I have the ability to back up Stevie Ray, do you have the ability to back up Jimi?

Who cares if Hendrix wrote it, SRV played his own damn songs better than Hendrix, ahhh to bad so sad stick out tongue.

Just because you like Jimi's music more than Stevie's doesn't make him worse.

I know, even though you suck so bad that you can't even beat Jordan, it is still fun.

It's not about what i say. It's about what is true and what everyone who knows anything about guitar says...Hendrix gets constantly rated as the best guitarist ever...because he is. SRV never gets rated as the best ever...because he isn't....Facts are facts and you trying to say otherwise makes you look absolutely pathetic because it's obvious you're disagreeing with me just for the sake of it.

As for your last part.

Your words.

All that needs to be said really.

Jordan on expert is fun...a challenge when I 1st got GH3 but not now.

Through the fire and flames is the only song I still have difficulty with.

Ultimate Wil
It's not about what i say. It's about what is true and what everyone who knows anything about guitar says...Hendrix gets constantly rated as the best guitarist ever...because he is. SRV never gets rated as the best ever...because he isn't....Facts are facts and you trying to say otherwise makes you look absolutely pathetic because it's obvious you're disagreeing with me just for the sake of it.

As for your last part.

Your words.

All that needs to be said really.

Jordan on expert is fun...a challenge when I 1st got GH3 but not now.

Through the fire and flames is the only song I still have difficulty with.

You do realize that nobody likes any of the magazines that show the greatest guitarists of all time? The reason is because they suck. Hendrix keeps getting rated because he is one of the most popular guitarists, not the best, as Duane Allman is not the 2nd best, he is just popular. People listen to Hendrix's music more, and SRV's music is listened to less, which doesn't make him worse. You trying to back up something where you are showing 0 facts except for crappy magazines which is all about a popularity contest is showing how stupid you are, and how much of an idiot you are, facts are facts, yes, you are an idiot, fact.

Because you suck stick out tongue

jaden101
You do realize that nobody likes any of the magazines that show the greatest guitarists of all time? The reason is because they suck. Hendrix keeps getting rated because he is one of the most popular guitarists, not the best, as Duane Allman is not the 2nd best, he is just popular. People listen to Hendrix's music more, and SRV's music is listened to less, which doesn't make him worse. You trying to back up something where you are showing 0 facts except for crappy magazines which is all about a popularity contest is showing how stupid you are, and how much of an idiot you are, facts are facts, yes, you are an idiot, fact.

Because you suck stick out tongue

And you've shown

let me get the quote

"legendary blues guitarists"

that's right...sweet **** all.

Still...How about greatest guitarist as voted by other guitarists?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/200806412071472

Jimi at 1...SRV at 19...cough.

Alas, we are digresing. Into something else you clearly have no knowledge of.

Ultimate Wil
And you've shown

let me get the quote

"legendary blues guitarists"

that's right...sweet **** all.

Still...How about greatest guitarist as voted by other guitarists?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/200806412071472

Jimi at 1...SRV at 19...cough.

Alas, we are digresing. Into something else you clearly have no knowledge of.

Classic Rock Magazine: Jimi might still be ahead, but SRV is 3rd, ha, in your face.

Blues greats say that "Vaughan can play Hendrix better than Hendrix himself."

Oh no, do you need a cup of water for that cough.

I have beaten all of them noob stick out tongue.

jaden101
So you use a quote from a magazine saying that Jimi is better than SRV to try and prove the opposite?

Are you really that stupid?...Is it possible that anyone's that stupid?

No...blues greats don't give a unified quote. Find the person that said it.

You're clearly an incompetent idiot and you're obviously shit at guitar hero because you're refusing to play me.

Any time you fancy changing that opinion give me an shout.

Until then...Think i'll go skin some more useless idiots like you on guitar hero online.

Ultimate Wil
So you use a quote from a magazine saying that Jimi is better than SRV to try and prove the opposite?

Are you really that stupid?...Is it possible that anyone's that stupid?

No...blues greats don't give a unified quote. Find the person that said it.

You're clearly an incompetent idiot and you're obviously shit at guitar hero because you're refusing to play me.

Any time you fancy changing that opinion give me an shout.

Until then...Think i'll go skin some more useless idiots like you on guitar hero online.

No, you are that stupid, because if you read it a BLUES GREATS SAY VAUGHAN CAN PLAY HENDRIX BETTER THAN HENDRIX PLAYED HIMSELF so you are the stupid one stick out tongue.

There is no specific blues great, it is just blues greats, as the quote says.

You are the biggest friggin idiot in the world. Where have I said I refuse to play you at guitar hero, please show me the quote, this is going to be a riot. I would love to kick your ass at guitar hero anytime, ANYTIME, btw, I just typed that in english, not idiot.

What opinion, and you are the only idiot here, because you keep saying that I refuse to play you when I haven't even said that once, I haven't even almost said it, I haven't gotten near, so do me a favor, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND STOP SAYING STUFF THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID!!!

jaden101
No, you are that stupid, because if you read it a BLUES GREATS SAY VAUGHAN CAN PLAY HENDRIX BETTER THAN HENDRIX PLAYED HIMSELF so you are the stupid one stick out tongue.

There is no specific blues great, it is just blues greats, as the quote says.

You are the biggest friggin idiot in the world. Where have I said I refuse to play you at guitar hero, please show me the quote, this is going to be a riot. I would love to kick your ass at guitar hero anytime, ANYTIME, btw, I just typed that in english, not idiot.

What opinion, and you are the only idiot here, because you keep saying that I refuse to play you when I haven't even said that once, I haven't even almost said it, I haven't gotten near, so do me a favor, SHUT THE HELL UP, AND STOP SAYING STUFF THAT I HAVEN'T EVEN SAID!!!

So provide the actual quotes...Quotes come from individuals...If someone said it then tell me who said it. It's not difficult when you engage your brain. I, personally, have seen the interview with Eric Clapton, who actually IS a blues great, where he states that Hendrix is the greatest.

Here's what someone who knows a little about playing the guitar has said about Hendrix

Brian May
"I really thought I was pretty good before I saw Hendrix, and then I thought: Yeah, not so good."

You also used classic rock magazine in favour of SRV

Hahaha...You lose again. Hendrix at no 1 and SRV at no 6.

That's yet another list that puts Hendrix at the top. There's a reason for this recurring theme. It's because HE'S BETTER THAN SRV.

I'd say there's also a reason why SRV played a lot of Hendrix stuff...I'm sure you can guess what it is.

So your constant repetition of the same lines about SRV don't cut it. Because the fact is Hendrix was WAY better than SRV. I've never once seen anyone consider SRV the greatest ever yet time and time again, Jimi is hailed as the best. Your fanboy babblings don't change that.

Typed it in English did you?...Well "btw" isn't English. Neither is "friggin" and neither is "favor". It's retarded text and internet and/or American English. Both of which are not English.

I've already quoted you refusing to play me. Now you're basically admitting to not being able to read. Go you. Top drawer retard of epic proportions.

jaden101
Actually i'll just end it now. We're having an argument over what?

I like guitar hero and rock band...so do you.

I like SRV and Hendrix...so do you.

It's all good.

Yes it's 2am and I've just come back from the pub so in the interests of reconciliation...I say....You're a cool guy with good taste in games and tunes...

Anytime you fancy a good natured game of guitar hero or rockband then gimme an add...My xbox live account is Jee101

Take it easy my friend.

Ultimate Wil
Actually i'll just end it now. We're having an argument over what?

I like guitar hero and rock band...so do you.

I like SRV and Hendrix...so do you.

It's all good.

Yes it's 2am and I've just come back from the pub so in the interests of reconciliation...I say....You're a cool guy with good taste in games and tunes...

Anytime you fancy a good natured game of guitar hero or rockband then gimme an add...My xbox live account is Jee101

Take it easy my friend.

We were having an arguement over who is better, but I thank you for stopping it, because I was going to if you didn't smile.

I do like both games.

I do like both guitarists, legends.

You are too, rockon for Guitar Hero, Rockband, rip to Jimi, and Stevie Ray.

I'm sorry bro, just been very pissed off at a lot of things lately, and you weren't helping things, I will say sorry again for getting angry.

jaden101
Apologies from me too mate. Life's too short for internet arguments.

Ultimate Wil
True

I can't wait for the Beatles and Metallica, they should both rock.

jaden101
I've never been a fan of the beatles to be honest so i'll probably pass on that one. Metallica will be ace though, if they put in the right songs.

Ultimate Wil
I've never been a fan of the beatles to be honest so i'll probably pass on that one. Metallica will be ace though, if they put in the right songs.

Well I am not a fan of the Beatles or Metallica, but it is Rockband and Guitar Hero so they should be fun.

Rumor on the radio, Guitar Hero: Van Halen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.