[rec] 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
Another teaser trailer for the sequel to the original film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NP2_ZD4dY&eurl=http://www.gorezone.net/news.html

Love the end noises.

First one was brilliant, so look forwards to the sequel. No doubt the remake will be made soon...

Darth Vicious
F*ing sweet! That guy going up the stairs was scared s**tless! Since its obvious a straight up sequel, I would like to see the gurl from the first all zombified.

lil bitchiness
Sweet!

I just hope second one doesn't go all Hollywood on us, since first one was a masterpeace that left you scared shitless, staring at the credits in the cinema, too disturbed to move.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sweet!

I just hope second one doesn't go all Hollywood on us, since first one was a masterpeace that left you scared shitless, staring at the credits in the cinema, too disturbed to move.

I dont think it matters. Hollywood tried it with and went nowhere with their version (Quarantine). I for one has no desire to watch it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
Another teaser trailer for the sequel to the original film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NP2_ZD4dY&eurl=http://www.gorezone.net/news.html

Love the end noises.

First one was brilliant, so look forwards to the sequel. No doubt the remake will be made soon...

Wow...this is great! Can't wait for the remake

stick out tongue

MildPossession
I nearly punched you then, well in my head anyway.

If you look around there are a lot of photo scenes released from the sequel, I can't be arsed to find them and put them up. Looking good.

steverules_2
Really? Why? What could I possibly have done wrong? haermm

Thanks, you look good to

MildPossession
The film you arse, the film. stick out tongue

steverules_2
So your looking forward to the remake to? Oh wow this is great wink I bet you just loved the first remake sly

MildPossession
It was stunning, and the lead actress was in no way annoying, it was terrific.

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
It was stunning, and the lead actress was in no way annoying, it was terrific.

Well there we go, see...we both have good taste in horror movies smile...how bout a date? wink

stick out tongue

Impediment
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Sweet!

Regrettably, I have seen Quarantine before the original . The American version was horrible. I really need to rent asap.

I dont need a Magic 8-Ball, however, to see that Hollywood will make another one, too.

Csdabest
How in the hell was the remake horrible. Its basically the same exact thing with few add in death scenes with better CGI. Im sorry but people need to get their head out their asses. And dont you dare say she was overreacting in the ending of the movie. How the hell would someone act in the situation.

There was very few mistakes and almost just about as many in the first REC. So please. I dont see how it was horrible. The only horrible part about it was that they ripped off REC

Impediment
Originally posted by Csdabest
How in the hell was the remake horrible. Its basically the same exact thing with few add in death scenes with better CGI. Im sorry but people need to get their head out their asses. And dont you dare say she was overreacting in the ending of the movie. How the hell would someone act in the situation.

There was very few mistakes and almost just about as many in the first REC. So please. I dont see how it was horrible. The only horrible part about it was that they ripped off REC

Spoken like a true connoisseur of American remake films.

MildPossession
^ the truth.

Remake guy needs to go and watch the rest of the American remakes, most of the things are mediocre compared to the original. Even Funny Games, that was shot for shot and it was still inferior. Doesn't matter if it's nearly all the same, still loses things in most cases.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.