Void vs. Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Wildstorm the Void take on Solar Man of the Atom.

Match Set and go.

Ambient
Solar..

Void really does not have a way to put Solar down, and she's got more low showing than high ones... So if we take the middle any herald class could potentially take her out..

id369
Well we know, that her energies far greater then Captain Atom can contain, or Jenny Quantum can handle. Though I am not sure, why she has extravagant low showings. Probably due to the nature of the character, and not necessarily the powerset.

But the heralds are nothing more the a mere speck of what the Void can do.

TricksterPriest
Dude..........Solar is the source for ALL superpowered beings in the Valiant multiverse.

You're gonna need something huge, like Classic Parallax huge, for me to consider giving this one to Void.

id369
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude..........Solar is the source for ALL superpowered beings in the Valiant multiverse.

You're gonna need something huge, like Classic Parallax huge, for me to consider giving this one to Void.

The Void recreated the entire Wildstorm verse. She is the directly responsible as to why their is a reboot . confused

guy222
solar

D_Dude1210
Didn't Deathmate Happen when Void and an aspect of Solar mated? It was a while ago, so I can't remember the exact details... when they mated, both universes combined and all sorts of !@#(* happened. stick out tongue Forcing the current unviverse's Solar, Supreme (who got pwnd HARD) and ultimate Union to repair the damage.

I unno, Void seems to have more power than she demonstrates, but I'd still give 10/10 to Solar. Solar takes Void from her shiny behind and smacks it. That's what she gets for being a bad bad girl...

id369

D_Dude1210

id369
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Hey! You can't blame im. Chrome and Bewbs, what sane or insane man can resist?? O_o

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9646/deathmateepiloguepg08shhb3.th.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3647/deathmateepiloguepg08shnh7.jpg

D_Dude1210
Basically, it goes:

Future Solar: Damn, she's hawt!

Past Solar: Don't do it!!! She's got universe destroying STD!!

Future Solar: Whats the worst that can happen??

Past Solar: DUH!! Universe DESTROYING!! You'll destroy the universe!!!

Future Solar: AGAIN? Bah, I'll fix it later...! I need to get some!

big grin

Ambient
Void is an artifact w/ unimaginable power, its the host that limits it.. Kinda like the GL ring x infinity, attack the wielder and its power's mute.. Magic, energy, temporal manipulation, psi could pretty much take her out of a fight, as seen on panel... Like i said pretty much a herald class could take her out..

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Basically, it goes:

Future Solar: Damn, she's hawt!

Past Solar: Don't do it!!! She's got universe destroying STD!!

Future Solar: Whats the worst that can happen??

Past Solar: DUH!! Universe DESTROYING!! You'll destroy the universe!!!

Future Solar: AGAIN? Bah, I'll fix it later...! I need to get some!

big grin

You try going celibate for eternity. See how long you last when you're offered a taste. naughty

Funny thing is, he probably could have fixed it. shocklaugh

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You try going celibate for eternity. See how long you last when you're offered a taste. naughty

Funny thing is, he probably could have fixed it. shocklaugh

Plus it's CHROME and BEWBS man!! Who can say no to that???

id369

Digi
Void possesses an aspect of power whose entirety belongs to an artifact called the Creation Wheel. Yes, she can recreate a universe, but she has only part of the power that is contained and distributed by the Wheel. Two other known characters have an aspect of the same power as well.

A wielder of the entirety of the Creation Wheel's power might be a challenge for Solar, because it truly gives them absolute universal reality manipulation powers. As it is, I can't see Void alone giving him trouble.

id369
Originally posted by Digi
Void possesses an aspect of power whose entirety belongs to an artifact called the Creation Wheel. Yes, she can recreate a universe, but she has only part of the power that is contained and distributed by the Wheel. Two other known characters have an aspect of the same power as well.

A wielder of the entirety of the Creation Wheel's power might be a challenge for Solar, because it truly gives them absolute universal reality manipulation powers. As it is, I can't see Void alone giving him trouble.

The entire power set of needing the wheel is a bit convoluted. Why would the Void need the two remaining parts, when she demonstrated the ability to recreate the universe on her own?

Digi
Originally posted by id369
The entire power set of needing the wheel is a bit convoluted. Why would the Void need the two remaining parts, when she demonstrated the ability to recreate the universe on her own?

Maybe the wheel's power extends beyond that? Or maybe she had the entirety of the power, then only a fraction after the rebirth of the universe? I can't pretend to know, but the power of the wheel is indeed universal reality manipulation (possibly more) as stated by one of the recent comics involving Tao.

Endless Mike
Solar is multiversal, though

id369

Endless Mike
Is there any evidence it affected more than one of the Wildstorm universes?

Digi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is there any evidence it affected more than one of the Wildstorm universes?

No, there isn't. But it's commonly known that Earth 51 (which is what I think Wildstorm is in DC continuity) is its own multiverse, so it's possible.

In this fight, Solar until proven otherwise. I don't think anyone has questioned that. But id and I were just discussing the extent of Void's powers (and the Wheel's), aside from the thread itself.

id369

Endless Mike
I have a theory that many cosmic beings in DC are simply aspects of the Presence.

For example, the Spectre, the Radiant, the Source, the Decreator, the ALE, etc.

Maybe this "Wheel of Creation" is another Aspect of the Presence

TricksterPriest
We know the first 3 are, the others are dubious, (DOTNG claimed the ALE was, but DOTNG is no longer canon in the strictest sense).

Can't say about the wheel. I haven't really touched Wildstorm much.

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure DOTNG is still canon, just some events have been retconned (for example, that wasn't really the Source, but something else)

TricksterPriest
I said in the strictest sense. And if the Source part isn't canon, that pretty much invalidates the reason for the entire story. erm Because if that wasn't the Source, how did it block the Source from Takion, etc?

Endless Mike
It was some unknown being

Ambient

id369
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I have a theory that many cosmic beings in DC are simply aspects of the Presence.

For example, the Spectre, the Radiant, the Source, the Decreator, the ALE, etc.

Maybe this "Wheel of Creation" is another Aspect of the Presence
Well She has stated over the time, that she servers a much greater power. You could be right.

Originally posted by Ambient
Not denying the fact that Void posseses such powers, however what im trying to point out that Void in itself is subject to human weakness, teh mental ones due to its host, this is why its been manipulated in more than a few occasions.. I think someone with high tp, energy man. or magic in a herald class could potentially take her out by the manipulation of those weakness... Its totally out of char. for her to pull out a reboot attack less we talking about total bloodlust...

In both time she's affected something of universal stat, it was not her intirely.. One was w/ Solar and we know the extent of his power, whose to say a good portion of it was of Solar's energy. Then the wildstorm reboot, were part of it was bonded to Capt. Atom.. Not trying to undermined her powers levels just stating that we've really never seen her affecting something of that scale w/ just her as the lone source.. Just my 2 cents..
Jenny Quantum could not do a thing and her power is arguably above the Herald Class. The Doctor could not do a thing, flat out admitted defeat, same deal his power is regarded above the Herald Rank. So I really there is significant evidence, that validate the Void being regarded as a Cosmic Force.

The first time, can be argued I give you that.

However the reboot, was all Void. Captain Atom was a living time bomb, because he had half of her power imbedded in him. When the Void took back her powers, she felt complete and went of to reboot the Wildstorm verse. So no I disagree on this account.

Ambient
Jenny Quantum could not do a thing and her power is arguably above the Herald Class. The Doctor could not do a thing, flat out admitted defeat, same deal his power is regarded above the Herald Rank. So I really there is significant evidence, that validate the Void being regarded as a Cosmic Force.
Both really never tried exploiting said so weakness.. Ie.. Like how Dane pulled Adriana's essence and controlled her from teh inside, similar way how Tapestry controlled her as well, infact both her and providence, then shut her off.. I can see both the doctor and Jenny able to replicate this..

Never stated she was not..
However the reboot, was all Void. Captain Atom was a living time bomb, because he had half of her power imbedded in him. When the Void took back her powers, she felt complete and went of to reboot the Wildstorm verse. So no I disagree on this account.
Righ Capt. was a living Bomb due to part of Void and i bet also his Quantum powers, powers that created a universe before.. Was it not his powers w/ Void that ended Wildstorm?

Got to go right now, lady a calling..

id369

Ambient

Ambient

id369

id369
Originally posted by Ambient
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7909/captainatomarmageddon90.th.jpg

Notice the glow on that fragment.. Im betting that contributed to a sudden amp of Voids over all powers..

Right but she was not operating on normal level as she was amp...

What? No amp is taking place? Captain Atom is not credited, to augmenting the Void power. The Void States.

At long last I will become whole again. Plucks out her shard of her being. And states, I am whole again.

Ambient

id369

Ambient

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.