Brainiac 13/Hank Henshaw vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Brainiac 13 and Hank Henshaw with Qwardian Rings invade Galactus' world ship. What kind of damage can they do...and can Galactus stop it. No UN for Big G.

Fight 1...Hungry Galactus
Fight 2..Normal Galactus

Mekrob
This is gunna be stupid pretty soon. Galactus zaps them.

iirc this has been done as well... hold on.

In/near... meh.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=497217&highlight=title%3A

Tattoos N Scars
This thread is a little bit different than that one though. In this thread...Henshaw has the rings...and they are primarily there to attack the ship and control it. Galactus' job is to stop it if he is able.

Bentley
Galactus absorbs his ships and the two fools.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley

quanchi112
Galactus absorbs his ships and the two fools. laughing out loud

Utrigita

Naija boy

Batman-Prime
B-13 alone would take an majority from G. When they invade, does that mean they had prep?

occultdestroyer
Galactus should win

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
B-13 alone would take an majority from G. When they invade, does that mean they had prep?

Fangirl?

hush
Galactus in a stomp

D_Dude1210
Galactus easily. Braniac 13 will prolly taste like chicken.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus ftw.

::awaits the DC homers to come tell us we're fanboys::

D_Dude1210
You're fanbois!

skygunner41
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactus ftw.

::awaits the DC homers to come tell us we're fanboys::

Are you still a boys.?

guy222
G

Tenebrous

TricksterPriest
I take it nobody remembers what happened what another technopath turned Galactus's tech back on him? roll eyes (sarcastic) Absorbing the ship might work, but what if the ship fights back? Galactus has been beaten by his own technology before.

Priest

TricksterPriest
Christ.....TYRANT ring any bells? Or when Reed Richards used the ship to turn Galactus into a star?

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Christ.....TYRANT ring any bells? Or when Reed Richards used the ship to turn Galactus into a star? tyrant had Power cosmic though.

and with galen gone, you've officially become the biggest DC wanker on the board.

UniOmni
He should've named Korvac.

TricksterPriest
I don't follow Marvel as much. And yeah, Korvac. But he was hardly the technopath these two are.

Masterbruce: Kiss my ass. dopedfu

Mindset
What's stopping Galactus from absorbing his ship?

TricksterPriest
The ship being used against him.

I concede they may not be able to stop him from absorbing it, but they could make it a poison pill.

Tattoos N Scars
If Braniac 13 was able to accomplish what he did against Imperiex..why shouldn't he be able to cripple or defeat Galactus?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Braniac 13 was able to accomplish what he did against Imperiex..why shouldn't he be able to cripple or defeat Galactus?

thumb up

Mindset
He didn't have prep against Imperiex?

iceman24567
No no expression

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset
He didn't have prep against Imperiex?

Of course....I don't think Braniac has every gone into any situation without preparing for it to some degree.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
No no expression I was talking to people who read comics.

zinger

Mindset
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Of course....I don't think Braniac has every gone into any situation without preparing for it to some degree. Well he's going into this situation w/o prep smile

Tattoos N Scars
Well he's going into this situation w/o prep smile

laughing

I guess you got me there....when I made the thread...I didn't mention any prep for the duo. However, it's possible they can still pull some wins...given their abilities to wreak havoc with Big G's ship.

iceman24567
I was talking to people who read comics.

zinger thumb down

quanchi112
I take it nobody remembers what happened what another technopath turned Galactus's tech back on him? roll eyes (sarcastic) Absorbing the ship might work, but what if the ship fights back? Galactus has been beaten by his own technology before. Tyrant is much more powerful than Galactus. Galactus only resorted to using his ship because Tyrant absorbed his bse energy.

Utrigita
If I recall correctly Galactus only required a blink of his eyes to transform Taa II into energy in Secret Wars I, so Henshaw would have to take control over the ship faster then that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant is much more powerful than Galactus. Galactus only resorted to using his ship because Tyrant absorbed his bse energy. Typo. I meant to say that Tyrant is much more powerful than Henshaw not Galactus.

celeyhyga17
man...

if u can tell me that henshaw and brainiac go through the destruction of this universe and survive, then u can mention those 2 in the same breath as the Big G. (devourer of frikin worlds)

TricksterPriest
Clearly you do not understand the term "Technopathy." facepalm

And wasn't the only reason Galan survived was because the previous Eternity merged with him? erm

And B-13 enslaved an entity more powerful than Galactus and used him for a power source.

Mekrob
Clearly you do not understand the term "Technopathy." facepalm

And wasn't the only reason Galan survived was because the previous Eternity merged with him? erm

And B-13 enslaved an entity more powerful than Galactus and used him for a power source. Clearly you do not understand the term "Galactus." facepalm

And isn't that a pointless observation because the previous Eternity would still be merged with him? erm

And B-13 enslaved that entity with Warworld and it's body being destroyed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.