Hank Henshaw Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Henshaw invades Robot City and plugs himself into the Matrix. Neo and Agent Smith team up to stop him...can they do it?

Nihilist
is smith at the peak of his power,if it is they can stop henshaw as neo said smith could take over the entire matrix system.

iceman24567
Henshaw one shots them.

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, both are at their peaks...can they stop Henshaw. And could Henshaw change the Matrix the way Smith did?

Mekrob
Neo dive bombs him.

iceman24567
Henshaw's technopathy will make the Matrix his toilet.

Kris Blaze
Neo chokeslams him.

iceman24567
Henshaw would casually back hand him breaking his neck then he would probably play kickball with his dead body for kicks.

TricksterPriest
Sweet monkey jesus......They're screwed. Henshaw could literally delete them from existence. A technopathic electronic consciouness, in a realm where a mere human brain can set up to rewrite the system? Henshaw would be doing something akin to reality warps within the matrix, let alone the destruction he would wreck on the real world....or should I say, War World 3 (or is that 4).....? runforhills

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sweet monkey jesus......They're screwed. Henshaw could literally delete them from existence. A technopathic electronic consciouness, in a realm where a mere human brain can set up to rewrite the system? Henshaw would be doing something akin to reality warps within the matrix, let alone the destruction he would wreck on the real world....or should I say, War World 3 (or is that 4).....? runforhills new wasn't a mere human

iceman24567
Like I said the Matrix would be his toilet and Neo and Smith would be his turds.

Mekrob
Sweet monkey jesus......They're screwed. Henshaw could literally delete them from existence. A technopathic electronic consciouness, in a realm where a mere human brain can set up to rewrite the system? Henshaw would be doing something akin to reality warps within the matrix, let alone the destruction he would wreck on the real world....or should I say, War World 3 (or is that 4).....? runforhills
http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/88197-gary-busey-facepalm.jpg

Avlon
Hank stomps.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mekrob
http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/88197-gary-busey-facepalm.jpg

Gary Busey sucks. spliff

Mekrob
Gary Busey sucks. spliff So does acting like fantasy battles are actually scary.

iceman24567
lulz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.